Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:09 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

EVIL HYPNOTIST (Bigfella)
You are out to take over the town by killing everyone. Every night you can select a target and you will require your targets capabilities for that night, which you can use anyway you like. Alternatively, you can select a victim who will kill himself under your influence.

MAFIA [4] (Doomcow, Captain Blicero, Gaspode, Eillid)
Your task is to kill everyone else. Doomcow is your godfather. Send me your choice of victim every night.

DOCTOR (Jeep)
You can heal one player every night (you cannot heal yourself). Send me your choice.

MEDICAL STUDENT (Hitman->Saberkitty2)
Should the doctor die, you will take over, but only on even numbered nights (you cannot heal yourself).

MEDICAL STUDENT (IS)
Should the doctor die, you will take over, but only on odd numbered nights (you cannot heal yourself).

COP (Nightstalker)
Send me your choice every night and I'll tell you mafia/not mafia

RETIRED COP (Cuban Smoker)
If the cop dies, you take over. From that moment on, send me your choice every night and I'll tell you mafia/not mafia

MASONS OF THE DRACO LODGE (3) (Polotet, Quercitron, Dragon Slayer)
One thing you know for sure - the three of you are innocent.

PROSTITUTE (Beaudoin)
You are town, with one special power: every night you will select one player to sleep with. That player will not be able to carry out his normal tasks that night. Email me your choice.

NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCHMAN (Gashlycrumb)
You can choose one player each night to watch. You will not be able to stop an attack on that player should it happen, but you will shoot the attacker. You can shoot someone only once in the game though.
Mods note: regular version

NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCHMAN (Kelvin)
You can choose one player each night to watch. You will not be able to stop an attack on that player should it happen, but you will shoot the attacker. You can shoot someone only once in the game though.
Mods note: insane version: shoots himself in the foot instead of the attacker (can't vote one day)

NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCHMAN (Green Crayons)
Mods note: paranoid version - shoots anyone attacking, healing or investigating

GUNSMITH (Rubberduck)
You can check your files every night (email me your choice) to see whether someone has bought a gun from you or not.

REPORTER (Saberkitty)
Every night you are on the road and thus immune from night attacks. Send me a name of someone you weant to report on - I will give you his/her exact role, which you will have to post verbatim during the day. Failure to do so will result in dismissal and losing the night protection.

TABLOID REPORTER (Neo)
Every night you're on the road, making up a role for some player. You must post a detailed role for one player every day (use your imigination). As long as you do so, you have immunity for night attacks. Failure to do so will result in dismissal and losing the night protection.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”