Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2004 3:21 pm

Post by vIQleS »

Vote Count:

Jaguar 2 (Samadhi, thorred)
melchizedek 1 (BadAndie)

4 to lynch.
Show
[size=75]
[b]Edith:[/b] You could respect my faith, that's all I'm asking...

[b]Cassanova:[/b] I'd rather challange it to the bone!

[color=red](Click [url=http://viqles.myminicity.com/]here[/url] to save the dying orphans...)[/color]
[/size]
Uraj45
Uraj45
Goon
Uraj45
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2004 3:51 pm

Post by Uraj45 »

To help myself as much as anyone else, I'll do a quick summary of my suspions:
BadAndie- His jumping around all the time wiht votes raises a bit of a red flag with me, but he also was very important in lynching Vraak so i don't now. However the fact that i'm not dead is leading me to more suspicion because if I ended up dead there would be a lot of susupicion on BadAndie, making it a fairly good choice for scum unless BadAndie is the scum.
Jaguar- He has offered a lot of useful posts and i don't think he's too suspicious.
melchizedek - I'm kinda suspicious based on just minor behavior things i can't quite place. Also, I don't know for sure that his claim request was a mistake. I'm tempted to vote for him because i don't have anyone better to vote for.
Samadhi - I really don't know about him. Neutral mostly.
Talitha - I'm kinda neutral here too but i'm going to move that to suspicious becauses I've seen her fool everybody in other games and i can't quite trust her.
thorred - Another neutral here. I'm not quite sure.
Tacitus velut nox. Vigilans velut umbra.
BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon
Location: Born and Raised in New York now go to school in Maine

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:26 pm

Post by BadAndie »

it's nothing big, but i am a she :wink: :)
"I'm not anti-social. I am just picky of who I am social with." - Me
thorred
thorred
Goon
thorred
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:03 am

Post by thorred »

No-one at school??
Not much has happened since my last post, and I have nothing to add. But where is everyone?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:36 am

Post by Talitha »

Well we have 2 main suspects and neither of them are talking...

I'll
vote: melchizedek
to prod him because I think Jaguar might be away for another day or so.
Uraj45
Uraj45
Goon
Uraj45
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:41 pm

Post by Uraj45 »

Very sorry about that. The "Andie" in your username always messes me up.
Samadhi
Samadhi
Townie
Samadhi
Townie
Townie
Location: What is A place where something is or could be located, Alex

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2004 7:03 pm

Post by Samadhi »

Talitha, I'll have no part of the Melchizedek vote until the Jaguar vote is concluded. Frankly, your decision to supercede the cautious third day band wagon makes me reconsider whether there is only one scum left.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2004 7:31 pm

Post by Talitha »

What? I really don't understand what you're on about Samadhi. I have stated earlier that I am suspicious of melchizedek, and now I am voting for him. My vote is not set in stone but I would like to hear from Melchizedek as I feel he is being suspiciously quiet.

I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else how to vote. It was a prod. You're more than welcome to bandwagon whomever you find suspicious and I hope that you'll allow me to do the same.
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:51 am

Post by Jaguar »

Hello all. Back from my three-day weekend and managed to get my home computer almost internet worthy. Just need to reinstall the virus protector, fire wall and pop-up killer and pretty soon I'll be up and running from home again.

I see that I have two votes and that Melch has two votes. I will go back to
vote: Melchizedek
to put some additional pressure on him and at the same time I will try to explain why I think certain people are scum.

I am the sidekick. I hang out with all the cool people and stay out of the limelight. For now... The for now mean that I am the back-up cop and took over as gossip chick when Yaw got turned into a geek. I have received the results from Yaw's investigations, and so far all his results were that people were cool.

If you would like to know the cool results, you can judge for yourself why I have been building a case against certain people, however, I think you can figure it out for yourself. Yaw's last investigation was of me and apparently I am the coolest.
I need a new tagline...
BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:20 am

Post by BadAndie »

Very sorry about that. The "Andie" in your username always messes me up.
no biggie
am the sidekick. I hang out with all the cool people and stay out of the limelight. For now... The for now mean that I am the back-up cop and took over as gossip chick when Yaw got turned into a geek. I have received the results from Yaw's investigations, and so far all his results were that people were cool.
call me slow, but are you placing a vote on Melch as a result of your investigation?
Talitha, I'll have no part of the Melchizedek vote until the Jaguar vote is concluded. Frankly, your decision to supercede the cautious third day band wagon makes me reconsider whether there is only one scum left.
seems a bit scummy, makes me think if there are more than 1 mafia, or there is a trator among us. or maybe he is a townie who just doesn't want to lose the game. hmmmm
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:31 am

Post by Jaguar »

BadAndie, I did not yet get to investigate anyone as Yaw was only killed the last game night. I did however receive all of his investigative results and those so far were all cool. In essense, I am basing my vote on Melch on my own reasoning from before the weekend, even though he voted for both Vraak and Argoti, and the cool/innocent results of Yaw's investigations.

If Melch is innocent, there are only three other possibles that I've already pointed out somewhere I believe. Uraj, in my mind, tops that list.

I am still willing to change votes at this time and think that for now we should look at both Uraj and Melch. Uraj has claimed a killing role and although he doesn't have to kill according to his claim, there is a chance that he is in fact capable of killing, he is just not cool... A very convenient claim.

And Melch, well, Yaw was suspicious of him, although not enough to investigate him and for some reason he just seems scummy to me. Could just be a bad womanly instinct though...
I need a new tagline...
Samadhi
Samadhi
Townie
Samadhi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:58 am

Post by Samadhi »

Back up cop? In a game this small AND you get the dead cop's results?

Personally, I don't buy it, but I'd like to hear what other people say.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:01 am

Post by Talitha »

unvote: melchizedek

I don't think he needs 3 votes on him right now while we're discussing Jag's claim.

I think we should probably hear Jaguar's investigation results because it will help us decide whether we think she's telling the truth. And if she is innocent she'll probably be killed tonight, assuming that she survives today's lynch. Her info will be most helpful after she's dead because we'll know whether or not we can trust it.

What do others think about hearing Jag's results? The only downside I can think of is that if she is innocent then it will expose other confirmed innocents... but at this stage of the game I think that's a good thing.

The other thing is, if Jaguar is the back up cop, then there is probably a back up doc too. I don't know why but it seems to be an unwritten rule of game setup, that if you have a backup cop, you also have a backup doc. If there is a doc still floating around, we probably do not want them to come forward, though.
Any thoughts on that?
BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:17 am

Post by BadAndie »

ok so melch had 3 votes on him, and the geeks didn't jump on that?! could this be prof that melch is in fact a geek?

as for jag's claim i don't know if i buy it yet. to add to that i don't know about the doc thing yet either
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:34 am

Post by Jaguar »

Well, I am more than willing to reveal my results, but it will give the remaining geek (at least I assume there is only one left) some nice targets as confirmed innocents.

I would imagine that perhaps there is another sidekick? Or someone else with a back-up role?

I too reasoned like BadAndie did. With three votes on melch, why didn't the geek jump on that? Is it because Melch
is
the remaining geek?
I need a new tagline...
BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:38 am

Post by BadAndie »

if we lynch him, would we lose?
Uraj45
Uraj45
Goon
Uraj45
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:00 pm

Post by Uraj45 »

no smart mafia would ever finish mel off without ample justification. with only one mafia left, that person would almost certainly be targeted by me at night or lynched in the day.
BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:06 am

Post by BadAndie »

no smart mafia would ever finish mel off without ample justification. with only one mafia left, that person would almost certainly be targeted by me at night or lynched in the day.
Not really uraj, he is pretty suspicious. He is really close to a lynch and has yet to respond. I say we lynch him, and if he isn't scum, then we go from there
Samadhi
Samadhi
Townie
Samadhi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:40 am

Post by Samadhi »

Jaguar wrote:I too reasoned like BadAndie did. With three votes on melch, why didn't the geek jump on that? Is it because Melch is the remaining geek?
Or maybe the geek was already voting for Mel?
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:35 am

Post by Jaguar »

Samadhi wrote: Or maybe the geek was already voting for Mel?
That is of course possible and would make either BadAndie or Talitha suspect.

Hhmm. Melch hasn't posted since last Thursday. Why would Talitha unvote Melch? He hasn't put up a defence at all and nobody else was looking to change votes. Is it because she knowns he is innocent?

(Grasping at straws here, I only know three innocents, whereas the scum would know all)
I need a new tagline...
BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:50 am

Post by BadAndie »

100% townie here

I am basically the kid who is really into music, i don't care if i am cool or not, that is what makes me cool

If we lynch Melch, we still have a chance of winning. The only reason that i am saying this, is because he is the scummiest and has yet to come up with a defense. It's not down to a pick right situation or lose. So i think we should go 4 it
melchizedek
melchizedek
Townie
melchizedek
Townie
Townie

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:54 am

Post by melchizedek »

Sorry. I was grounded and unable to get to a computer since last Friday. I am a cheerleader. After hearing PBug's claim I assumed I was a back-up doc. I have not however, recieved any message to that effect. I am hoping that there is another cheerleader who took over as doc.

I am still suspicious of BadAndie and Talitha. IMO, the best plan is to get rid of them right away. I admit that myprevious plan had some flaws which need to be worked out. I still believe that BadAndie is very suspicious and will leave my vote where it is.
BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:59 am

Post by BadAndie »

I still believe that BadAndie is very suspicious and will leave my vote where it is.
I am suspicious? OK this definitly confirms in my mind that u r scum! I have helped get rid of both geeks, and i am a geek?! if i didn't have a vote on u right now i'd place 1
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:24 pm

Post by Talitha »

Jaguar: Please lets hear your investigation results, since no-one has spoken against it.

Everyone else: Please stop roleclaiming uneccesarily. It only helps the scum. (Although I'm interested about what Samadhi thinks of Melchizedek's claim).
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:45 pm

Post by Jaguar »

Well, I didn't hear any objections from anyone either, so here goes. My innocents are thorred and Samadhi. And it looks like Yaw's last target was me.

Yes, I have been jumping around, but I don't know who the remaining scum is. I thought for sure it was Melch, but then Samadhi pointed out that he voted on both scum. Then I thought it was BadAndie, but I think she's pretty much in the clear, putting up good arguments for voting for Argoti and then pointing out that Vraak seemed to have been on the bandwagon late. So I am really in a toss up now and don't know where to go. I am not sure of Talitha, after all, she really appeared not to know that Vraak was away, however, a random first day vote on him could have been a tactic to make things look that way. And Uraj's claim is very convenient as well, although since we have a back-up cop, perhaps not too far off.

So, since we've heard Melch's claim (not quite sure I buy it), Uraj's claim and I have cool results on thorred and Samadhi, that leaves Talitha and BadAndie.

For now I will
unvote: melchizedek
and let's see what theories others can come up with.

Note my earlier post about people not voting for Vraak on day two and note that three out of the four not investigated did not vote for him, making it much harder to point fingers.
I need a new tagline...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”