iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:18 am

Post by iLord »

farside, why did you look at Chaco in iso after VP and I told you to claim?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh and I claimed my night 4.

What is PoE?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:19 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:farside, why did you look at Chaco in iso after VP and I told you to claim?
To see if there was a valid reason why you were asking for my claims.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:21 am

Post by iLord »

farside wrote:To see if there was a valid reason why you were asking for my claims.
Wouldn't it make more sense to look at my ISO? Or the actual game thread?

Isn't it conventional to ask replacements for night actions so we can see if they correlate with their predecessor?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:22 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:We have too many people to lynch and not enough lynches. Would we rather lynch
Murderer
today or Cultist?
By the way the bold is what a player choses when he has to pick an insanity. chao nor myself picked it.
I can't Launder, I have to twitch when I vote and I can't vote the same person in the same day now. 2 are provable today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:24 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:
farside wrote:To see if there was a valid reason why you were asking for my claims.
Wouldn't it make more sense to look at my ISO? Or the actual game thread?

Isn't it conventional to ask replacements for night actions so we can see if they correlate with their predecessor?
Not if I want to see if my predecessor already claimed and now I want to try and figure out why your asking for me to claim something he already claimed.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:25 am

Post by iLord »

farside wrote:Not if I want to see if my predecessor already claimed and now I want to try and figure out why your asking for me to claim something he already claimed.
Isn't the reason why I want you to claim something your predecessor already claimed obvious/conventional?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:31 am

Post by farside22 »

No offense when I state this but I really find people who try to trip up a replacement to claim when their predessor already claim the lowest form of scum hunting. You want to lynch me because my predessor claimed already and you want to see if I claimed something different.
No matter what you think about me as a player I really despise people that take advantage of a player that replaces in.
I personal have seen players I replace give false info and be town. So don't give me shit for checking out chaco.
You want to nail me as some scum suspect give me a case to look at, don't waste my time being a dick to a replacement.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

farside22 wrote:No offense when I state this but I really find people who try to trip up a replacement to claim when their predessor already claim the lowest form of scum hunting. You want to lynch me because my predessor claimed already and you want to see if I claimed something different.
No matter what you think about me as a player I really despise people that take advantage of a player that replaces in.
I personal have seen players I replace give false info and be town. So don't give me shit for checking out chaco.
You want to nail me as some scum suspect give me a case to look at, don't waste my time being a dick to a replacement.
You can feign anger all you like. Asking you to confirm info you wouldn't know is a very legitimate form of scumhunting. Sure, Chaco COULD have lied, but town lying is definitely not the norm and given the complexity of this game I think he'd have a fair deterrant not to. It's simply not a legitimate argument to make.

iLord, my robbing list tonight reads: dram, Elli, farside22

Lynch Plum today.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:54 am

Post by VP Baltar »

farside22 wrote:
iLord wrote:We have too many people to lynch and not enough lynches. Would we rather lynch
Murderer
today or Cultist?
By the way the bold is what a player choses when he has to pick an insanity. chao nor myself picked it.
I can't Launder, I have to twitch when I vote and I can't vote the same person in the same day now. 2 are provable today.
Also, this is all but an admission of guilt. He asked you if we should lynch a murderer or cult today and your response is that you couldn't be murderer. :roll:
YOUR AD HERE

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:11 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:
farside22 wrote:No offense when I state this but I really find people who try to trip up a replacement to claim when their predessor already claim the lowest form of scum hunting. You want to lynch me because my predessor claimed already and you want to see if I claimed something different.
You can feign anger all you like. Asking you to confirm info you wouldn't know is a very legitimate form of scumhunting. Sure, Chaco COULD have lied, but town lying is definitely not the norm and given the complexity of this game I think he'd have a fair deterrant not to. It's simply not a legitimate argument to make.

iLord, my robbing list tonight reads: dram, Elli, farside22

Lynch Plum today.

Whatever you say clyde. You didn't answer why you wanted me to claim after my predessor already claimed so I know at that point what your trying to do. Thanks again for not providing a case. Should I bother to read the game or will just lynch me because I did what any player should do when confronted from others to claim and look at their predessor.
You want to lynch me when I can prove my insanities. Knock yourself out. Let me know if I need to read or you want to lynch on some super secret thing that doesn't exist.
Let me know before I start
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:38 am

Post by VP Baltar »

farside wrote:Whatever you say clyde. You didn't answer why you wanted me to claim after my predessor already claimed so I know at that point what your trying to do.
Except for the part where I did.

PoE = Process of Elimination, btw.

And ftr, I don't expect you to read the whole game and you're not getting lynched today. The point is, however, that you've repeatedly fought down a legitimate request for no real reason other than the unlikely fact that Chaco lied as town...so...how would you read that as town?

And my name isn't clyde. :(

Anyhow, I'm finished with this argument.

Waiting for the rest of the people to show up now. Plum, do you have anything to say?
YOUR AD HERE

semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:11 am

Post by semioldguy »

I took twitchy last night.

For proof of insanity:

Vote: Plum

Insanity Infraction
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:15 am

Post by semioldguy »

I agree with lynching Plum today and looking at others tomorrow.

*twitches*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:29 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:
farside wrote:Whatever you say clyde. You didn't answer why you wanted me to claim after my predessor already claimed so I know at that point what your trying to do.
Except for the part where I did.

PoE = Process of Elimination, btw.

And ftr, I don't expect you to read the whole game and you're not getting lynched today. The point is, however, that you've repeatedly fought down a legitimate request for no real reason other than the unlikely fact that Chaco lied as town...so...how would you read that as town?

And my name isn't clyde. :(

Anyhow, I'm finished with this argument.

Waiting for the rest of the people to show up now. Plum, do you have anything to say?
And I see no reason to claim coming in as a replacement. I have seen scum try and trip up town players and I have seen town trip up scum with that tactic. You consider me a noob and insult my intelligence and I will call you the name of Clyde.

Now that I know I'm not getting lynched today I will sit down Monday and start my read.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:30 am

Post by semioldguy »

VP Baltar's list of three graverobbers sounds good to me as well.

Whoever robbed vikingfan should claim. This information would be helpful to the town.

How should we have three players rob the four corpses we will have and actually? We could probably save the lynch's corpse as we can be fairly certain that all three of the current corpses have equipment meaning they must be robbed by two people or risk being outted.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:39 am

Post by rewq455 »

I think that we should focus on lynching cultists because we can just rezz everybody who hears noises at night to stop murderers.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:07 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Farside wrote:And I see no reason to claim coming in as a replacement. I have seen scum try and trip up town players and I have seen town trip up scum with that tactic. You consider me a noob and insult my intelligence and I will call you the name of Clyde.

Now that I know I'm not getting lynched today I will sit down Monday and start my read.
I don't consider you a noob at all, nor did I insult your intelligence. I asked you to claim FACTUAL information that can be checked by those of us who are up on the game. That's not insulting to you, that's just smart play on my part. It's your choice to refuse, of course, but as an experienced player you should know how badly that reflects on you and is likely to result in your own lynch.
YOUR AD HERE

kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:37 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Heard noise(due to Hallucination Insanity, Communed Elli, not more insane than me, (expected).
Updated chart coming soon, and opinions/comments.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:08 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

semioldguy wrote:I took twitchy last night.

For proof of insanity:

Did you commune evilsnail last night SOG?

I think that we asked you to commune someone last night, results?

Crap, by taking out evilsnail they ruined the whole SOG>evilsnail>rewq communing. This is interesting to me...wondering about SOG and rewq now.

Hm, well seems we got our lynches lined up then, very nice. Now, any murderers with only one kill should definitely claim. Due to the fact that there is a double murderer dead, it requires you to have 3 kills to win.

We need N4 claims from:
Elli, Plum, Rewq?, Magua, Furcolow. Also, players should just make sure they claim their noises, itll be important in the rezzing list.

Regarding graverobbing - our players can be graverobbing tonight if needed:
robber 1 - e_k, evil
robber 2 - e_k, wicked
robber 3 - lynch, evil
robber 4 - lynch, wicked
Welcome to the Network.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:13 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Agreed on noise claims being mandatory (other than Plum I guess if she's the lynch).

kunk, what do you think about SOG's plan to leave the Lynchee to be robbed later?

Also, why does evilsnail's death reflect badly on SOG and not on rewq?
YOUR AD HERE

iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:32 am

Post by iLord »

Just a word of caution - no lynching Plum until she comes and claims.
farside wrote:No offense when I state this but I really find people who try to trip up a replacement to claim when their predessor already claim the lowest form of scum hunting. You want to lynch me because my predessor claimed already and you want to see if I claimed something different.
I completely understand how you're feeling. Unfortunately, if you were town, you wouldn't see this quite as lowly or debilitating as you do now. I can't in good mind encourage you to dedicate the time to read the thread in its entirety, as I fear not many players will listen to you at this point.

Since my intent is now made clear, if only to humor me, can you list all your night actions and when you gained what insanities?
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:35 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Kunkstar7 wrote:This is interesting to me...wondering about SOG and rewq now.
Reflects on both of them.

I'm fine with leaving the lynchee, especially since we are near certain of cult/murderer on Plum.

I was just throwing that out there because SOG was wondering about how the graverobbing would go.
Welcome to the Network.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Furcolow »

Furcolow wrote:
I M
ean that when someone knows what you're gonna do, they can mess it up.
J
ust what you're doing with a rez, they can just choose not to try to Kill. like, they won't go in for the
K
ill at all if i was going to rez him.
I
ll just see whats up.
A
ims are *
M
eaningless* unless you can pull them off?
GOING TO
sleep.
R
ejuvenation is on my agenda.
E
veryone's gotta sleep.
Z
enmasters included!

possibly the worst breadcrumbed message in history, but i wanted to rez without scum knowing
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Furcolow »

i also didn't expect anyone who was town to actually second guess me here, but i guess it's animorpher so what can you do

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”