Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Micc »

Votecount 5.01
Not Voting (4) -
NoPowerOverMe, bob3141, Not_Mafia, Green Crayons

With 4 players alive it takes 3 votes to eliminate.

The deadline for Day 5 is in (expired on 2020-08-12 06:45:00).
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:50 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

In post 2374, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2371, Not_Mafia wrote:Who did you check last night?

As i said i checked green.
Where was this?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:12 am

Post by Green Crayons »

NPOM are you claiming a PR at the last minute?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:16 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Oh I had misread bob's post. Now I understand it.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:20 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I'll read some stuff tonight.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

Hello everyone! This is an update on how the state of affairs are with me. I would like to apologize for being missing from my hosting duties, and I would like to thank Micc for filling in for me. I should be able to assume most to full control of the game now.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:02 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

No I'm saying he didn't claim his action in his post as he said he did.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It is in there now I’ve reread, just stated it in an esoteric fashion, GC is vanilla, I think we’re in a 3 goon game, I think it’s just Ockham’s razor here and NPOM is scum
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:16 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

i have no way to defend myself. All I can say is well done GC, well deserved scum win.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:09 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2381, NoPowerOverMe wrote:No I'm saying he didn't claim his action in his post as he said he did.

see the 4th line with the 3rd line as context.

3rd line context "The question is, are we facing 3 goons or 2 goons and scum pr."

4th line "If the later it cant be green".

Was me confirming that green is as he claimed vannilla and couldnt be a scum pr. The last two sentance in line 3 should of prob been the other way round to make it clearer.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2383, NoPowerOverMe wrote:i have no way to defend myself. All I can say is well done GC, well deserved scum win.
tempted to vote you on this post alone tbh
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Green Crayons »

my one reservation is why wouldnt NPOM do a hard bob push when i've already said that I'm leaning towards bob. instead NPOM has stuck with GC as main scum suspect.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Green Crayons »

ofc I definitely want to reread DP, who I had comfortably slotted as town until yesterday.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2386, Green Crayons wrote:my one reservation is why wouldnt NPOM do a hard bob push when i've already said that I'm leaning towards bob. instead NPOM has stuck with GC as main scum suspect.
I say this because, although NM has started playing with his cards close to his chest, he has largely seen me as town and wanted to lynch bob at one point, and thus NPOM-scum would have an easier time getting NM on a bob-wagon than a GC-wagon
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2385, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 2383, NoPowerOverMe wrote:i have no way to defend myself. All I can say is well done GC, well deserved scum win.
tempted to vote you on this post alone tbh

i mean
In post 2080, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I know how to play and win in lylo. Book it. My record says so. Mafia is obviously trying to get to lylo now by lynching me.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2370, bob3141 wrote:At the moment im leaning powers as being the town read that i was wrong about.
I'd like to hear your suspicions on both NPOM and GC.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Are you usually this defeatist?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2390, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 2370, bob3141 wrote:At the moment im leaning powers as being the town read that i was wrong about.
I'd like to hear your suspicions on both NPOM and GC.

I was a little suspicious of you after the last day. Where you claimed that your read was bob plus power/dp. Yet seemed happy to vote powers if maxwel was ok with that. After you had stated that you really wanted to vote dp. While you had been pushing a town read there much of the game.

So I wanted to be sure that my original town read on you was right. If you came up as pr then i would know for sure that you were scum. And if vanilla, highly likely that you were vt and not a goon.

While my town read on powers during day 3 was mostly based on my belief that hk50/looker was scum. With vota being unlikely to be lookers partner.
And looking back, powers vote change from me to looker does make a lot of sense. Why mislynch me day 3, when he could take me into 6p lylo with two players that had not long before been voting me.

And why he was so happy to flip flop between hk50 and dunn day 2. Lol hammering dunn without a role claim near deadline. Even though he could have extended that day by another 24 hours.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'll be voting NPOM in 24 hours unless he attempts prvcide some sort of case on GC
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

hth after reading DP's iso, i want to vote NPOM

im too drunk to explain fully but basically he ignored votato, threw a couple of shade posts over to bob, and only started interacting with NPOM (who replaced votato) late in the game without any real buildup.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2393, Not_Mafia wrote:I'll be voting NPOM in 24 hours unless he attempts prvcide some sort of case on GC
if you're down to NPOM v. GC, and bob is completely out of the picture for you, I'm going to vote NPOM.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

My case is I know I am town and I'm not going to vote a PR.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Green has played a pretty perfect scum game so there's not much of an argument unfortunatley.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

If I didn't have my role PM I would probably vote me vs. GC as well. Give credit where credit is due.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2396, NoPowerOverMe wrote:My case is I know I am town and I'm not going to vote a PR.
That's not a case? Why can't bob be scum?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”