chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:59 am

Post by chkflip »

Scum. But I think you're scum, too. Bolding stuff about his QT? Seems like you're trying kind of hard.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:11 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

I bold stuff all the time, amigo. Am I the third mafiosi?

No-one can really comment on BB yet. He's right to be confused. He read zilch of the game beforehand. I think a townie would be just as paranoid at having zero information

and Mastin you can't dismiss as scum either. He always plays this sorta mind-bending game. He's not for D1 lynch at the very least I've come to accept.
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:27 am

Post by chkflip »

It's not that he bolded it, it's more that he pulled it out as some sort of scum-slip. Read the post. He's not mentioning it like its just something in passing. He wanted people to jump on it. And now that they haven't, he's just ignored it and passed. Common distancing tactic is common.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:04 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

w/e

I disagree but there isn't anything else I can add. Your opinion I guess.

~Screwtape
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:28 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 27, chkflip wrote:It's not that he bolded it, it's more that he pulled it out as some sort of scum-slip. Read the post. He's not mentioning it like its just something in passing. He wanted people to jump on it. And now that they haven't, he's just ignored it and passed. Common distancing tactic is common.

That's such bullshit. "So says my QT, and so shall it be." is not really an obvious statement, it could mean many things. My original assumption was that he was a neighbor, but it didn't fit exactly with what he said.

I still don't understand your Mastin vote.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:31 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Let it be, BB. If he truly believes you to be scum you'll hardly be able to convince him now will you?
I've already said I don't see too much logic in it myself anyways. Chkflip is a good player though from what I remember of our only previous game so It would be wrong of me not to let him him have his opinion.

~Screwtape
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:54 am

Post by mcqueen »

I'm back. Weird thing is, the day of the crash, I was on at 11 AM EST, and the site was fine, then when I got on later, around 6 PM EST, it was down.

Anyways, @T-Bone - I need a copy of my Role PM. I don't think it was recovered, and I've forgotten what I am.

Reads (As Best As I Can Remember) -

• Projectmatt -
    Leaning Town
    - I'm not too sure about him, but I think I was leaning town.
  • Twistedspoon -
    Town
    - He was very logical, and took part in lots of discussion. In my books, that says town.
  • Pizzaddues7 -
    Null
    - I remember him fully; he didn't post much, and when he did, he was all derp. It's hard to read someone when they're like that, therefore producing a null.
  • Kise -
    Town
    - I'm just saying, his early "QT" post wasn't a scumread, it was a Kise read. He wasn't perfect town, but he wasn't extremely scummy either. I just said town last time, and I'm just going to have to stick with that read, for the time being.
  • Lowell -
    Scum
    - When he posted, he
    always
    followed to crowd, said he was too lazy to give reasons, and to just go with that. I hate when people are like that, when they outwardly say, "These are my reads. They are right because I'm awesome," and tell you to just go with it. That's extremely scummy to me, and it always will be.
  • mastin2 -
    Leaning Town
    - I can't say he's scum, but I can't say he's town, either, but of the two, he's leaning more towards town, than to scum.
  • Oversoul -
    Town
    - He gave me a bad feeling at first, but he later started coming off as town.
  • SlySly -
    Leaning Scum - Null
    - I can't remember SlySly hardly at all, but I thought he did something that came off as scummy to me, but nothing that ever made me say, "Oh look! That dude [SlySly] is definitely, 100%, scum!"
  • BBmolla -
    Null
    - Obviously, he just replaced in, so there's not much I can say about him, at the moment.
  • Pine -
    Null
    - He did some townie things, some scummy things, and some null things, along with the unknown pairing of the neighbor group (town-town or town-scum), leaves me with a null on him.
  • Nachomamma8 -
    Town
    - He was very logical, very smart, and a very good, townie, player.
  • Elmo TeH AzN -
    Null
    - Don't remember him too good, producing the null.
  • Damian_Gant -
    Scum
    - He is my best scumread. He had way too many fallacies in his logic, called people out on things not worthy of getting called out on, and played a scummy game. I'm not going to
    fully
    let that go, just because we're re-starting.
  • Andycyca -
    Null
    - I don't remember a thing about him, leaving me with a null on him.
  • chkflip -
    Null
  • Bunnylover -
    Null - Leaning Town
    - I saw him as town, but the possibility of a town-scum neighbor group is still in the air, producing the null.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@DG: No, I was in the process of putting my vote on you. but then the crash happened.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:09 am

Post by Kise »

Vote: Damon

Didn't like the implications in your posts before the crash. This was my strongest scumread as well. I voted Bunny for her quick town call on Pine in the QT (pre-game). My judgement tells me to go with what I know and see/saw. Obviously no new scumtells are going to pop up now but your attitude drew my attention, Damon.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:40 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 29, BBmolla wrote:
In post 27, chkflip wrote:It's not that he bolded it, it's more that he pulled it out as some sort of scum-slip. Read the post. He's not mentioning it like its just something in passing. He wanted people to jump on it. And now that they haven't, he's just ignored it and passed. Common distancing tactic is common.

That's such bullshit. "So says my QT, and so shall it be." is not really an obvious statement, it could mean many things. My original assumption was that he was a neighbor, but it didn't fit exactly with what he said.

Is it bullshit? Who outs town roles like that? Scum outs town roles like that. The only bullshit here is your excuse for trying to out Mastin.

UNVOTE: Mastin2
VOTE: BBmolla

My Mastin vote was reaction fishing Mastin, but he's not here and I don't particularly enjoy waiting. Very impatient. Pretty sure you're scum, though, so this works out.

In post 30, Twistedspoon wrote:Let it be, BB. If he truly believes you to be scum you'll hardly be able to convince him now will you?
I've already said I don't see too much logic in it myself anyways. Chkflip is a good player though from what I remember of our only previous game so It would be wrong of me not to let him him have his opinion.

Well that's entirely too nice of you. Have you gone soft since our last run-in?

:P

To be frank, though, that's not necessarily true. I'm known to flip-flop my opinion if people turn their shit around. It can happen.

In post 31, mcqueen wrote:
Reads (As Best As I Can Remember) -

• chkflip -
    Null

Are you not reading posts as they come in?
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Damon_Gant »

My opinion here with regards to the wagon on me is that the town are voting me because they don't like that I had a long argument with the most towny player in the game. Yes, I disagree with Nacho about nearly everything, but that doesn't mean that if he's town, I'm scum.

In post 33, Kise wrote:
Vote: Damon

Didn't like the implications in your posts before the crash. This was my strongest scumread as well. I voted Bunny for her quick town call on Pine in the QT (pre-game). My judgement tells me to go with what I know and see/saw. Obviously no new scumtells are going to pop up now but your attitude drew my attention, Damon.

The implication of my posts was that bunny was scum. I'm sorry if you don't like this but it's simply what I believed and believe. The only other point of my attitude that I know was unpopular was me labelling the arguments against me as ridiculous. That's because a hell of a lot of them were, and I'm not going to sugar coat it. However, I've recognised since then that a lot of people were probably getting influenced by Nacho, who is definitely a persuasive player.
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:19 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 34, chkflip wrote:
In post 29, BBmolla wrote:

Is it bullshit? Who outs town roles like that? Scum outs town roles like that. The only bullshit here is your excuse for trying to out Mastin.

Please tell me this is a terrible reaction test.

I didn't out shit, and that's a complete misrep. When some says "So says my QT, and so shall it be." they aren't trying to hide the fact they have a QT. I replaced in without having read a word, so I'm trying to catch up, and someone claiming they have a QT is generally something I'd like to know about.

@Others:
Is Town-chkflip or Scum-chkflip more likely to make an awful case like the above? I've only played with him as scum, and one time he lurked while the other he actually pushed some pretty solid cases, which is why this misrep is confusing me.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:24 am

Post by chkflip »

How am I misrepresenting you?

You bolded his quote. You asked him what it was about. That's all I said you did. That's all I said scum do.

Point out the misrepresentation, please.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:46 am

Post by chkflip »

Or post in other threads and completely ignore my legitimate question.

LOL
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:53 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 37, chkflip wrote:How am I misrepresenting you?

You bolded his quote. You asked him what it was about. That's all I said you did. That's all I said scum do.

Point out the misrepresentation, please.

You said I tried to "out his role" when all I was doing was asking why he mentioned a QT and what the QT was for.

Even if he was a neighbor, it wouldn't be role fishing if they basically outed part of their role. Like, if Player Y says "Bobby is guilty" and then Player X says "Why's that?" you don't respond with "PLAYER X IS ROLE FISHING," that's absurd. Player Y can then respond with "I just think he's Mafia" or "It's part of my role which I will not unveil atm" or "Just trust me" or "I'm cop." It's simply town trying to inquire what lead one to say a statement.

And I don't check this thread every second.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:59 am

Post by chkflip »

That's not misrepresentation, that's my interpretation versus what you're "saying" you were trying to do. Big difference.

And LOL at you soft-claiming town there. Scum-slip numero dos, amigo.

You actually hadn't posted anywhere else, I just wanted to push you to respond. Thanks for playing.

Completely comfortable with my vote.

Also, also: what's a good case for page 2? Legitimate question.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Considering this is more like page 20 than page 2, you might want to rethink that question. I'm also having trouble following your thought processes as of late.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'll admit that I'm a bit rusty with the full-fledged mafia playing, but I'm not buckling.

And considering this isn't page 20 for me, especially since the lost pages aren't being linked anywhere, the question is still pretty legitimate given we only have 2 pages to actually, y'know, go off of as new players. He isn't coming off as town to me so he's got my vote until I see some other place to put it / we're close to deadline and a major wagon needs a vote to achieve lynch.

Still love you though, Nacho. <3
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by Damon_Gant »

I strongly disagree with chkflip
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I think this is town Chkflip, but I've never seen Chkflip as scum so I'm not certain.

He seems pretty aggressive which scum usually lack.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Yeah, this is the town chkflip.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

MASTIN.

How dare you. My question to you stands.

I love playing with people who
understand and
have played with me before. xD
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:15 pm

Post by mastin2 »

I'm afraid I don't follow.

Anyway, I really came here to declare this:

Mod:
You know about my indefinite V/LA due to weather, but there's a potential V/LA in my future.

Earlier in the year, my cat died. And...well, my memory fails me, but my dog's either a year older or younger than my cat was, so he's a lil' bit on the old side as well. (14? 15? Something like that.)

Needless to say, he's got a lot of health problems, from severe arthritis to the point where he frequently requires assistance to stand up, to having ear infections which have left him practically death, to having been neutered to stop cancer, to being an old senile coot, to (the serious stuff) serious problems in his lungs and throat.

He's due for a surgery tomorrow which could save his life, but he's at serious risk of losing it. If he makes it, yay, you'll probably not notice any difference in me. If he doesn't, I probably won't feel like playing mafia for a day or two minimum, and it'd be a bad idea for me to do so, anyway. :P
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by chkflip »

That's all I wanted to hear, Mastin. My heart goes out to your dog.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:40 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

My thoughts are also With Mastin's dog

~Screwtape