AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 11:54 am

Post by AlyG »

icemanE wrote:
icemane gets another scumtell marked off on his scorecard, the omgus vote. my page one pick is looking better and better.
Haha
Now he's trying not to look over-defensive by just laughing at your theory.
Show
[b]Games finished: 1
Won as scum: 1
Won as town: 0
Lost as Town: 0
Lost as scum: 0[/b]
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by icemanE »

Beyond being OMGUS, I think the most obvious scumtell so far is the obvious alliance between AlyG and Rofl. I just hope they aren't such bad players that they're actually the scum. AlyG might be that bad a player though, from what I've seen so far. I wouldn't be too suspicious of Rofl if not for Aly.
AlyG wrote: Now he's trying not to look over-defensive by just laughing at your theory.
I mean, seriously. Look at that.
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by AlyG »

icemanE wrote:Beyond being OMGUS, I think the most obvious scumtell so far is the obvious alliance between AlyG and Rofl. I just hope they aren't such bad players that they're actually the scum. AlyG might be that bad a player though, from what I've seen so far. I wouldn't be too suspicious of Rofl if not for Aly.
AlyG wrote: Now he's trying not to look over-defensive by just laughing at your theory.
I mean, seriously. Look at that.
I was joking i was meant to write my next post after that but i couldn't but now i'm gojng to post it.
Show
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by AlyG »

icemanE wrote:Haha,
vote:AlyG
because I'm SOOO sick of that show, especially Borat, and for bandwagoning me because I said "bummer" when one of our power roles got killed.
Here is what the actual post was meant to be and i was going to say the above one was a joke because seriously, isn't it obvious?

I found you slightly scummy with the "bummer" thing and i agreed with rofl because i saw it as so. I don't think you can really accuse me of bandwagoning after putting only the second vote on you after i thought you looked scummy, and on the first page. Now what's making you look even worse was by just OMGUS'ing me back after i had voted you.
Show
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by eljcko »

Hello.

On what has happened so far:

1) Saying that "bummer" is not a scum-tell after a power role died right away. [rofl, AlyG,]

1.5) Iceman is very correct in this quote:
Beyond being OMGUS, I think the most obvious scumtell so far is the obvious alliance between AlyG and Rofl. I just hope they aren't such bad players that they're actually the scum. AlyG might be that bad a player though, from what I've seen so far. I wouldn't be too suspicious of Rofl if not for Aly.
3)AlyG is a hypocrite:
yep
. Well might as well start the day with a Vote: 2extreme1 because he's number 1 on the player list. And the number 1 is ALWAYS mafia.
This was right after the bummer post by Ice. Next you go and vote Ice.

4)Post 11: Jenter Brolincani (You are hereby known as JB in my book) is wrong but right. Psychology = No, but the Bummer Post doesn't matter = Yes

5)Post 12: rofl, You really have to be stupid as heck to brag as scum.

6)Post 13: Pressure is good when pressure is needed. BTW everyone, 2 votes is not pressure in a 7 vote majority

7)Post 16: Who ever said you were always right, Aly

8)Post 18: Nice OMGUS, Ice.
9)Post 28: 2 votes is not bandwagoning. So I concur for the first time with AlyG

Conclusion: AlyG is the shadiest player so far so
vote AlyG

/Long Post
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 1:09 pm

Post by roflcopter »

eljcko wrote:1) Saying that "bummer" is not a scum-tell after a power role died right away. [rofl, AlyG,]
eljcko wrote:5)Post 12: rofl, You really have to be stupid as heck to brag as scum.
its not that scum intentionally brag about their nightkill, but it is a noted pattern that scum often make comments to the effect of "oh what a bad night" after a power role dies. please take a look at this post in mini 545 where thejivemachine drops the "sucks that we lost the doc" line and is lynched that day as the mafia godfather.

neither ice nor alyg look great in this little spat they're having but ice's glaring scum tells and flippant attitude about them are keeping him above the guy who's piggybacking on my case in my personal rankings.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Vote Count

AlyG -
(2extreme1, icemanE, eljcko)
icemanE -
(roflcopter, AlyG)
roflcopter -
(minineko, Erratus Apathos)
Jenter Brolincani -
(alvinz95)
Erratus Apathos -
(malthusis)

Not voting - Jenter Brolincani, Phate

With 11 alive, it will take 6 to lynch.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by Minineko »

If this weren't a basic game I'd be suspecting icemanE as a jester right about.... now.

Also, I'll
unvote, vote Phate
because I just realized he was in the game. Hii Phayt!

Meow.
-_'_-
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 2:02 pm

Post by eljcko »

I am not about to lynch Ice over AlyG.

thejivemachine was probably under the stupid category.

I am growing more and more convinced that rofl and aly are connected, and not in a good way
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

eljcko wrote:I am not about to lynch Ice over AlyG.

thejivemachine was probably under the stupid category.

I am growing more and more convinced that rofl and aly are connected, and not in a good way
The only connection between Rofl and Aly is that they're both attacking the same player. It feels like you're trying hard to make a lot,
lot
more out of the Rofl/Aly connection than there really is, and it smells opportunistic.

Unvote, Vote: Eljcko
Do you want your possessions identified?
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 2:47 pm

Post by eljcko »

Let's see EA.

Posts 7 and 8 show connection

Post 14 is a good example:
AlyG wrote:
We
never said it was a definite scumtell but it can be slightly as the person could be trying to distance themselves from the mafia so it's better than a random vote.
Not too many examples, but a good lead so far none the less. Rofl and AlyG have come across to me as tag-teaming so far. Plus AlyG has acted very scummy IMO. The hypocrite post I mentioned and:
Maybe. But how can we be sure. You seem to be very defensive of icaman4. A possible scum pairing?
You also do not want to agree with me.

FOS: 2extreme1
I do not like the fact that he FOS'ed extreme just because of the fact that they disagree
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by icemanE »

I found you slightly scummy with the "bummer" thing and i agreed with rofl because i saw it as so. I don't think you can really accuse me of bandwagoning after putting only the second vote on you after i thought you looked scummy, and on the first page. Now what's making you look even worse was by just OMGUS'ing me back after i had voted you.
While putting a second vote is technically bandwagoning, I wouldn't get too worked up over my vote. We're on the second page.
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 7:32 pm

Post by AlyG »

[quote"eljko"]I do not like the fact that he FOS'ed extreme just because of the fact that they disagree[/quote]

You misunderstand me, it's that he keeps disagreeing with me and then attacking me while pairing up with iceman. That's what had me a bit worried.
Show
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 8:45 pm

Post by roflcopter »

eljcko wrote:Let's see EA.

Post 14 is a good example:
AlyG wrote:
We
never said it was a definite scumtell but it can be slightly as the person could be trying to distance themselves from the mafia so it's better than a random vote.
Not too many examples, but a good lead so far none the less. Rofl and AlyG have come across to me as tag-teaming so far. Plus AlyG has acted very scummy IMO. The hypocrite post I mentioned and:
Maybe. But how can we be sure. You seem to be very defensive of icaman4. A possible scum pairing?

I do not like the fact that he FOS'ed extreme just because of the fact that they disagree
you keep saying there's this connection between me and alyg but all the evidence you bring up is still him attaching himself to my case and nothing actually coming from me. does one person agreeing with another person's argument on page one automatically make them scum together? iceman coming to the conclusion that we must be connected because we're both attacking him makes sense in an omgusy sort of way, but i don't get what you're seeing there except an opportunity to mislynch two players. the way you just agree with ice on this and present misleading evidence to support your conclusion makes me more unsure of my iceman vote than anything else has because it really is beginning to look like you're trying to buddy up to him early.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
2extreme1
2extreme1
Townie
2extreme1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 10:40 pm

Post by 2extreme1 »

FOS: Minineko

What with the random posts? They have no logic and are useless. Acting stupid as a cover up?
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Edgeheads_United/index.php?act=idx
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 1:06 am

Post by AlyG »

2extreme1 wrote:FOS: Minineko

What with the random posts? They have no logic and are useless. Acting stupid as a cover up?
Maybe he's just having a joke cause we are so early in the game? I don't get how you coud act stupid as a cover up though <_<
Show
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 5:13 am

Post by icemanE »

rofl wrote: you keep saying there's this connection between me and alyg but all the evidence you bring up is still him attaching himself to my case and nothing actually coming from me. does one person agreeing with another person's argument on page one automatically make them scum together?
One player can make the other look bad by buddying up with him, even if the other player denies it. That's the difference: no matter how good one player is, if the other is bad enough, he'll make both look scummy. Based on the small amount of evidence we have so far I'm not entirely convinced that you're both scum, but that's the scummiest thing I've seen so far this game so I'm going with it.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 4:31 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

eljcko wrote:Let's see EA.

Posts 7 and 8 show two players agreeing on a very debatable point. They show no more connection than posts 11, 18, and 29 show connection.
eljcko wrote:Post 14 is a good example:
AlyG wrote:
We
Way to take a word out of context. "We never said it was a definite scumtell" isn't Aly speaking on Rofl's behalf, it's simply a statement of fact.
eljcko wrote:

And this is an even more ridiculous context-mangling. Aly FoS'd 2ex for being defensive of Iceman and made that point as a minor addition, but you're taking it as not just the focal point of the FoS but the only point.
roflcopter wrote:you keep saying there's this connection between me and alyg but all the evidence you bring up is still him attaching himself to my case and nothing actually coming from me.
QFT. Ascertaining rofl's alignment from Aly's actions is bad play. Let's stick to ascertaining rofl's alignment from rofl's actions.
icemanE wrote:One player can make the other look bad by buddying up with him, even if the other player denies it. That's the difference: no matter how good one player is, if the other is bad enough, he'll make both look scummy.
And that's a damn good incentive for a scumbag to buddy up with a townie. Welcome to WIFOMville, population: you.

FoS: IcemanE
Do you want your possessions identified?
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 5:25 am

Post by icemanE »

And that's a damn good incentive for a scumbag to buddy up with a townie. Welcome to WIFOMville, population: you.
Where's evidence of myself buddying with a townie, out of curiosity?
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 9:36 am

Post by Minineko »

eljcko wrote:1) Saying that "bummer" is not a scum-tell after a power role died right away. [rofl, AlyG,]
Yes, in a sense it is. Scum often want to act dissapointed about the death of a power role. It's not that big a tell - but it does seem odd that he would jump in to say only that.

Meow.
-_'_-
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 10:17 am

Post by icemanE »

Minineko wrote:
Yes, in a sense it is. Scum often want to act dissapointed about the death of a power role. It's not that big a tell - but it does seem odd that he would jump in to say only that.

Meow.
Hahaha! What the hell else did you want me to say in the first player post of the game???
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 10:55 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Sorry guys for not posting. Will try to be more active. Hopefully a post and a reread later today.
Is back.
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 11:10 am

Post by Minineko »

icemanE wrote: Hahaha! What the hell else did you want me to say in the first player post of the game???
Hahaha HAHA aha ahahaha ahaha...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Umm.. I dunno, a random vote accomanied by a bad joke or praise of random.org? That's what all the cool kids are doing. ;) Or at worst, nothing at all. Anyways - this is a small tell and it's not worth arguing.

Meow.
-_'_-
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 5:47 pm

Post by roflcopter »

some questions for minineko:

if it was a small tell that is not worth arguing, what do you think is worth arguing?

if you had to make a nonrandom vote, who would it be for? why?
why isn't your vote on that person instead of still being used as a joke vote?
soi soi soi

2extreme1
2extreme1
Townie
2extreme1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by 2extreme1 »

AlyG wrote:
2extreme1 wrote:FOS: Minineko

Maybe he's just having a joke cause we are so early in the game? I don't get how you coud act stupid as a cover up though <_<
Would you vote to kill the stupid person?
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Edgeheads_United/index.php?act=idx

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”