Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:06 am

Post by Shirou »

Oh also note that StD rapidly follows TSQ on VPB wagon. I believe VPB is a diversion wagon fostered by TSQ because some of his other partners are at risk of being eliminated.
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:09 am

Post by Shirou »

Also yes, when I asked the crowd for a deep wolf I was thinking about TSQ, and what a surprise that he starts a shitfight/wagon to the person that answers him huh? :shifty:

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:32 am

Post by Meuh »

Will get to you ASAP but I have like 10 pages to read :dead:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by Meuh »

I figured you thought either Shea or Fireisred was scum considering the way you talked about the VPB wagon yesterday, yeah.
Shea just seems blatantly in the wrong on like every interaction which had been bothering me but it's felt like bad basis for a read
But I think you might be right about the way he's been trying to control narratives, especially if partnered with someone who hasn't been doing so.
I'm quite honestly not at the point of drawing links between potential scum, so like at first glance your idea of Shea + STD is nice, but like I'm not eager to bridge them together in that way. (Which is also why I almost never have a "solve")
Idk if like Shea's emotions when interacting with VPB makes him townier or scummier, but I also don't think that's really something I could determine without looking at past games (which I do not wanna do!!)
I was about to say that I was satisfied waiting until later before flipping Shea because he'd end up spilling his alignment either way and then I remembered he's not in the game anymore, so uhhh yeah
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Meuh »

I'm more eager to share thoughts with you than before not because I think you've gotten townier, but because everyone else is getting scummier lmao
Though I honestly would talk to you anyways because I'm hyped about having a hood, it feels so cool
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by Meuh »

I honestly hate that Ydrasse/Fireisred is gaining momentum because Ydrasse I'm actually leaning a bit town on for being generally right about stuff (esp the VPB thing in general) + actually trying to solve the game (does not match my experience with her as scum), and Fireisred uh well... I was honestly just hoping to not have to solve for a long while
Like he completely fooled me as scum the last time we've played and I was just hoping his alignment would unravel through other flips, because I have 0 confidence on actually sorting him
and like none of the arguments in regards to him have really swayed me any way so just blegh
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Meuh »

Norwee/Ari I'm a bit happier with flipping
Ari's just kind of been reading like Ari to me, people have brought up a lack of like pushing her ideas through but when I played with her last, she was pretty eager to relinquish power to others so I'm unsure that's even out of place for her, but also I feel like she'd give me more townpings by now, like she did in said past game.
Norwee's just kind of been a meh slot to me? There's a lack of productivity that I'd generally find scum indicative but also Norwee's a player who I'd expect to up said productivity under pressure and he hasn't, which I'm also iffy on
But also I noticed you thought Norwee looked town and I think your take on him is probably better than mine could be so I'd be fine with just sorting him as town for the moment

In terms of I want to flipness, from least to most, I'm somewhere like this:

No

GL/FB
Me/you

Ehh... I guess

VPB/UNOwen
Fireisred/Ydrasse

Sure

MariaR/Furtive
Ari/Norwee

Yes please

Midway/Enchant
STD/Irrel
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by Shirou »

Sorry I had to focus today on pushing on the thread, if I had PC I could do both it I will try to get back to you asap

Other than the old Mid/Enc dilemma I think we can agree on most stuff even if for slightly different reasons. United against Ari/Norwe, MariaR and StD/Irrel?

I am just puzzled on why you trust my read on Norwe like that?

(Aka Volpe14)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:17 pm

Post by Meuh »

All good!

Guess we are, Midway/Enc can be figured out later I guess

As for Norwee, it's kind of just that I don't feel particularly well equipped to read him or feel too strongly about him; and then I think if someone who I both feel good about and knows how to read Norwee (which I think you do from what you've said before) that it's at least something I should be keeping in mind/can lean on. Issue is that Norwee is like actively being pushed so I should probably try to get a stronger feel for his alignment, but also I don't really feel like it tbh
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 31, Meuh wrote:Norwee/Ari I'm a bit happier with flipping
Ari's just kind of been reading like Ari to me, people have brought up a lack of like pushing her ideas through but when I played with her last, she was pretty eager to relinquish power to others so I'm unsure that's even out of place for her, but also I feel like she'd give me more townpings by now, like she did in said past game.
Norwee's just kind of been a meh slot to me? There's a lack of productivity that I'd generally find scum indicative but also Norwee's a player who I'd expect to up said productivity under pressure and he hasn't, which I'm also iffy on
But also I noticed you thought Norwee looked town and I think your take on him is probably better than mine could be so I'd be fine with just sorting him as town for the moment

In terms of I want to flipness, from least to most, I'm somewhere like this:

No

GL/FB
Me/you

Ehh... I guess

VPB/UNOwen
Fireisred/Ydrasse

Sure

MariaR/Furtive
Ari/Norwee

Yes please

Midway/Enchant
STD/Irrel
Before you go to bed, you said Ari seemed the same as when you played with her before? She didn't push her reads? She didn't do much in the game?

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by Shirou »

Ah, I meant before I, me Shirou, go to bed.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:13 pm

Post by Shirou »

I am actually getting a bit scared of being wrong but it's hard for me to think of good reasons to drop the solve other than "what are the chances I caught most of the scumteam just like that?

(Aka Volpe14)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:20 pm

Post by Meuh »

I should probably give a second look to the game, iirc she was more proactive when it came to giving reads, but when it came to more actively pushing them and acting in the game, she wasn't. I specifically recall there was an instance where Ari really wanted another player to be the one making a key decision despite most people wanting Ari to do it.
In terms of reads, different. In terms of trying to control the game and push her ideas, similar, if that makes any sense?
So it does feel a bit disconnected, but the picture of Ari as like a super aggressive player that some people have brought up just hasn't resonated with me, which makes question the push on her a bit more.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:26 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 36, Shirou wrote:I am actually getting a bit scared of being wrong but it's hard for me to think of good reasons to drop the solve other than "what are the chances I caught most of the scumteam just like that?
I mean solves are weird and very rarely correct, but like if you have good reason to scumread people within the solve outside of just the way they fit within it, it's probably a reasonable scumpool if that makes any sense? Like if MariaR/Ari/STD only made sense as scum with each other and you were convinced that they exactly were the solve I'd be begging you to reconsider, but they all make sense without each other. I think you're probably wrong somewhere (even though I generally like where you're coming from) but also, I don't think it's harmful to keep it for the time being yknow
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:26 pm

Post by Meuh »

Also, good night!
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by Shirou »

Ok so hmm, we were discussing about Ari but she already flipped so...you reaĺly think StD/Irrel is more likely than MariaR him?

I can see that pair being scum yeah given my PoE

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by Shirou »

Oh I had forgot a bit how you expanded on Ari/Norwe her3 but now I'm giving it town points as well hmmm...

(Aka Volpe14)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 40, Shirou wrote:you reaĺly think StD/Irrel is more likely than MariaR him?
It's more that I can see either of Irrel/STD flip scum very well here, but I'm not really actively scumreading the Ausuka/Furtive slot, kinda just meh on it. I should probably give it another look. But yeah I think STD/Irrel overall has better odds of giving a red flip here
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Meuh »

I think if we flip MariaR/Furtive, Midway/Enchant and Gimli/STD we probably just win, tbh. Like there's enough scumminess packed into those 3 pairs that I think all scum could be there
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 43, Meuh wrote:I think if we flip MariaR/Furtive, Midway/Enchant and Gimli/STD we probably just win, tbh. Like there's enough scumminess packed into those 3 pairs that I think all scum could be there

Right now the game does feel like it's winnable mhm, I would change one of those pairs for you know who but either way I keep wondering if there's one pair in this game that has scum and will slip under everyone radars to endgame

(Aka Volpe14)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by Meuh »

Yeah, that's the scary part
I think the biggest threats as potential hidden scum are in Enchant/Midway, Ydrasse/Fireisred or Firebringer/GL, and I'm scared of those pairs sneaking by.
Though at the very least, I think there's a VERY good chance of at least 1 scum outside of there, so even if we're stuck hunting for scum in those sneaky pairs, we should have a bit more wiggle room? Like I can't really imagine a world without at least 1 scum in Gimli/STD, MariaR/Furtive and Owen/VPB.
It's tricky cause like we're on a good track but it just takes one really annoying scum to fuck us over even if we find the rest, which worries me more because of how quickly the other scum have died, so we have less associatives than we could have otherwise.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by Meuh »

I kind of hope Firebringer/GL gets killed because the way FB's been brought up today makes me worried on if I can catch him if he is indeed scum
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:06 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 46, Meuh wrote:I kind of hope Firebringer/GL gets killed because the way FB's been brought up today makes me worried on if I can catch him if he is indeed scum
Yeah I feel like our luck is that he's paired with the IC which will arouse suspicion if he doesn't die tonight.

Otherwise, if he was paired with anyone else slightly towny, I feel like their pair would endgame if scum.

(Aka Volpe14)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:08 am

Post by Meuh »

That's true actually, the nightkill should just tell us FB's alignment either way, which should make solving that pair a lot easier.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:09 am

Post by Shirou »

Sorry if this flips town but if I didn't flip her today I would never do it so

I had to be toxic

Without Owen/VP we never would have gotten this flip

(Aka Volpe14)

Return to “Completed Game Topics”