CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2004 1:58 am

Post by CurtainDog »

I can't win this without resorting to negative play.

We should call it a draw because no one can make a move without losing... but draws are kind of... 'meh'

So with that in mind, I'm going to say well played to nard and

vote: quagmire

and calmly await my death at the hands of a rampaging psycopath :(
nard054
nard054
Goon
nard054
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:32 am

Post by nard054 »

Why thank you. I think. Beats me really. You could be another psycho. Who knows? I've been pretty much clueless through this whole game.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2004 1:20 pm

Post by Quagmire »

You know what we should have done? Done a no-lynch and see what the night brought us.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:00 pm

Post by discer »

With a wink and a nudge CurtainDog and Nard054 drag Quagmire to the flagpole. "A wink is as good as a nudge to a blind bat...... that's what I always say" says Nard054. With that CurtainDog begins the quite laborious process of hauling Quagmire up by himself. Conveniently there is a chair for CurtainDog to sit in once Quagmire's neck is completely stretched. It is quite amazing how comfortable one can be in captivity which, with a few snaps and clicks, CurtainDog was now in. It did not take long for Nard054 to plug "things" in and before long, a very clean plate, a very new fork and switch accessible to CurtainDog were produced.
After six minutes and thirty-five seconds of psychotic music, CurtainDog threw the switch.

Quagmire, psychopath, has been lynched.
CurtainDog, townie, has been murdered.

Nard054, psychopath, has won.
"What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:50 am

Post by MeMe »

I don't quite understand -- were the psychopaths a mafia group or were they separate SKs?
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
nard054
nard054
Goon
nard054
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:04 am

Post by nard054 »

I don't quite understand -- were the psychopaths a mafia group or were they separate SKs?
Seperate SKs that could opt not to kill, but if they chose no kill, there would be a decreased chance of surviving an attempt on their life.

Did not expect for that to happen. My claim had more holes than swiss cheese.
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:23 am

Post by CurtainDog »

Yeah, but Quaggy had been in the top two of my most suspicious list the whole game so I couldn't really let him win could I? :P:P:P

I was trying to get the no lynch to happen... but once you guys voted there was really no way back.

A very enjoyable game nonetheless.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:58 am

Post by Quagmire »

You know, CD, if you would have proposed a no lynch, me and narddy would have each probably killed each other the next night...and you would have won. :P
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:49 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

You two would have lynched me... Someone else had to propose the no lynch first. That's what I was trying to get at when I asked you if you had to block someone, I would've claimed SK and offered to no lynch in return for you blocking nard that night.

The problem that I ended up with was that the only leverage I had to force a no lynch was my vote (ie 'vote no lynch or I'll vote for you'), and I could'nt afford to get anyone lynched. If only you guys had held of voting for a bit... but it was your dominant strategy so I can see why you did it.
nard054
nard054
Goon
nard054
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:07 pm

Post by nard054 »

Yeah...I sensed that it was coming so I threw my vote out there. I'm still amazed at how I guessed that you were a townie, CD. But I figured you were either a townie or psychopath, so you would've apprecieated it either way. :D
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:58 pm

Post by Carmine »

Mm, strange game! Fun, tho (even once dead), so thanks to Discer and congrats nard054 :)
I don't want to be a hair, I want to be a DRAGON!
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:55 am

Post by discer »

Thanx to everyone for playing tho I was a bit dissapointed with the level of participation. [shrugs]Maybe that's normal for a game with so many townies :( [/shrugs] Anyway, I thought you might like to see the night choices.

NIGHT ONE
: bloojay selected to kill mathcam, nard054 and Quagmire selected to kill CurtainDog, ages selected to investigae mathcam, tehgood selected to protect CurtainDog

NIGHT TWO
: bloojay selected to kill Anix, nard054 selected to kill Ages, Quagmire selected to kill bloojay, Ages did not send in a selection but was dead anyway, jadesmar selected to protect Anix

NIGHT THREE
: nard054 selected to kill Morpheus, Quagmire selected to kill Carmine, jadesmar selected to protect CurtainDog

NIGHT FOUR
: nard054 and Quagmire selected to kill jadesmar, jadesmar had not sent in a choice yet but was dead anyway
"What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:02 am

Post by discer »

THE ROLES

PSYCHOPATH #1-3(bloojay, nard054, Quagmire)
You are a Psychopath. Each night you may either attempt to murder another player or "stay at home". If you select to "stay at home" you will be immune to investigations on that night and have a declining chance of surviving an attempt on your life. (i.e. The first night you "stay at home" you will have a 50% chance of surviving an attempt on your life with a 25% chance of survival the second night you "stay at home" and a 0% chance thereafter.) If you select to attempt to murder another player you must send me the name of the player you wish to murder AND the method by which you wish to murder them (feel free to send me a death scene script, if it's good I'll use it). If you select to attempt to murder another player you will have no protection against investigations or attempts on your life.

FORENSIC PSYCHIATRIST(ages)
You are a Forensic Phsychiatrist. By investigating a player you will be able to determine if they were involved in any aggressive/perverted/criminal behavior on that night. Each night you must send me the name of a player you wish to investigate.

DOCTOR #1 & 2(jadesmar/tehgood, mathcam)
You are a doctor. Each night you must send me the name of a player you wish to protect. You may not protect yourself.

TOWNIE #1-6(AniX, Breakdown, Carmine, CurtainDog, Melchizedek, Morpheus)
You are a townie.

Only one pshochopath sent me a murder script which I used. All of the murder "styles" were concieved by the psychopaths.
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:49 pm

Post by AniX »

Hello. I'm AniX. And I'm a eccentric person who was stupidly picked on by everyone. I must be evil, I'm not uniform. **Takes another look** I was a townie. Wow, boy I really screwed up by not acting like a uniform robot.

I think someone proved there point wouldn't you say. Let this be a lesson to you: Don't pick on the weird kid.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:18 pm

Post by MeMe »

last post.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza