shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

"I bet a lot of people think your name, evilpacman, is a misnomer. But most people don't know that pacman can be
deadly
. Bradley Cummings, age 11 of Medford, went to his uncle's arcade and did nothing but play Pacman, for
four days
. He had a wheelbarrow full of quarters, and a second wheelbarrow that started out empty. Since it was his uncle's arcade he could play all night long. He finally made it to level 256, the last level. And then
he died
. His body finally need to sit down, and he went face first into his previously empty wheelbarrow. It was all the stress from seeing that screen, that horrible screen. You see level 256 is impossible. Bradley had no choice but to die that day as there aren't enough pellets on level 256 to eat. After sleeping for 16 hours and cleaning up his uncle's floor because of the wheelbarrow overflow, he never set foot in that arcade again.

So that's why pacman really is evil. But was his vote for evil?" Gavin nimbly spun around with his axe and lopped of Internet Stranger's head. IS lifted his arms to stop the blade, but his limp wrists kept his hands away from the axe. Droplets of blood landed in his martini, tinging the beverage an innocent pink. His head tumbled to the ground, where you could hear it corroding the flooring from across the room. Gavin picked it up and tossed it onto the scale. The blood hissing and sizzling. "I don't think I need to taste this one. It looks really evil."

Internet Stranger has been lynched, he was Buddy Cole, Cockblocker and a member of the
FLF

Internet Stranger
(3) elvis_knits, scooby, evilpacman18

elvis_knits
(1) Internet Stranger

Not Voting: Porochaz

You have 72 hours to get night actions in

(expired on 2011-11-12 04:28:00)
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:15 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Musical Interlude

Night actions people
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:42 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

You come back from the break and the mood is strange. It's almost celebratory. There's happy music playing in the background and you see confetti and streamers everywhere.

"It's over!" Gavin shouts. "The union has come to an agreement, we don't have to continue the proceedings anymore." You see the rest of the characters that you represent in the crowd chatting and laughing. Some sipping drinks. Then all of the sudden, the slaughter began. A decision had been made, but it wasn't a peaceful one, at least for 80% of the cast. The blood was everywhere. The previously colorful streamers had all been soaked to a deep brown. The floors where sticky with blood as it coagulated. Only three were left, but for how long?

Gavin: See the Dave Foleys won. They took majority control and have decided to remove all other character from the show.
Porochaz: But you aren't a Dave Foley, why would you be so happy?
Gavin: I had immunity in my contract. I get my own island off the coast of Paupau New Guinea.
Porochaz: Not so fast. I don't think you'll ever make it to you beloved island. Becuase...I'm crushing your head! I'm crushing you head! I'm crushing your heeeaaaaaaaaad!
Gavin: Silly old man. You really think that does anything?

Gavin lowered his axe splitting Porochaz's skull in half.

Porochaz has been end gamed. He was Mr. Tyzik the Head Crusher, Compulsive Hider and an
Innocent Character

"And you two, you're the most incompetent Cops I've ever seen. No wonder they don't need you anymore." With one swipe of his axe Gavin takes both heads off of evilpacman18. He was The Cops, Incompetent Cops and
Innocent Character

scooby threw his shoes in the air to celebrate, he was The Girl Running From Zombies, Role Delayer and member of the
DFSB
elvis_knits also wins, she was Just a Guy,
Oblivious Self-Described Jack of All Trades
DFSB Recruit,
Innocent Character
DFSB

Umbrage and Mist Beauty also win...somehow
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:05 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Some overall thoughts:

I have previously enjoyed playing in multi-scum group games (as scum) but watching this unfold it really leaves a sense of have no control amongst the town. First, you are totally dependent on night kills, but to top that off, scum hunting is twice as hard because scum will be trying to scum hunt. On the flip side associations are a lot easier to spot because scum are afraid of crosskills, keeping your buddies alive is important. However, scooby proved that bussing can be very powerful. I think he would have won without the recruiting last night.

I also have never done recruiting before. I have to say on paper it is cool. And I was really excited to see what would happen last night given DGB's jailkeeping gambit. But I also felt really bad for elvis getting recruited last minute like that. Funny thing is Zeek was the other recruitable who was actually successfully targeted by the FLF, but scooby NK'd him the same night.

Finally, I have to apologize for a couple errors. First I made a decent sized error processing night actions. On night 3 Lord Gurgi targeted Porochaz. For some stupid reason I processed Porochaz as a commuter instead of a hider in this instance. This is important because Gurgi could have roleblocked Poro allowing him to be killed by the FLF that night. So there is a 50% chance that Poro should have died. Furthermore, the confusion in Gurgi not successfully targeting Poro lead to extra suspicion on Poro and fed into Gurgi's lynch. So I'm really sorry about that muck up.
Also when designing MLB's role, I had forgotten that Paul Bellini was guy. This lead to just way too much randomness between gayness and alignment with 2 town gays, 1 recruitable gay, 1 straight godfather and 2 gay goons, he was more likely to get false results than useful ones. This was a big imbalance from pops' role although that was lynched D1.

Roles and night actions in the next post
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:21 am

Post by shaft.ed »

General Set Up:

3 Mafia 1
3 Mafia 2
1 third party
~13-14 town

Mafia 1 (Gay)
-Buddy Cole-Internet Stranger
-Male Slave-VP Baltar
-McDonald Trapper-Medicated Lain

Mafia 2 (Daves)
-Inexperienced Cannibal-Umbrage
-Zombie Girl-scooby
-Foley Trapper-Mist Beauty
@@@can recruit Dave Foley characters OR kill others

3rd party
-Chicken Lady-DrippingGoofball

Town
-the two Kathys-MrBuddyLee
-Bruce from Daves I know-popsofctown
-Just a Guy-elvis_knits
-Paul Bellini-Lord Gurgi
-Head Crusher-Porochaz
-Little boy-Amrun
-Terrier-SpyreX
-Gay Dad-imaginality
-Running Faggot-Lurconis
-Citizen Kane-vollkan
-30 Helens-Kison
-Lost Pen Guy-farside22
-Kevin Nobody Likes Us-Untrod Tripod
-Cops-Mysterio

Roles:

Mafia 1 Faggot Liberation Front (flip FLF in dark red)

Fake Claims:
Sausages
Eradicator
Acertain

Buddy Cole: IS
You are Buddy Cole, leader of the Faggot Liberation Front. You are growing a movement out of the chaos to become a leader amongst clichéd Kids in the Hall characters. With your vision, the stereotypical gay characters will unite and cast off the remaining bland bastards produced by KITH. Your team is currently made up of your Male Slave (VP Baltar) and a hired French Trapper, Francois (Medicated Lain).

Unfortunately the struggle has become violent. Each night your group may decide to kill another player in the game. But any group member performing a kill may not execute a second action unless they are the only remaining members of the team.

In addition to your factional ability you have other…skills. Everyone knows Buddy Cole gives the best blowjobs in North America. Each night you may visit another player and, if they have a penis, you can keep them occupied for the duration of the night. Alternatively you can choose to cage your Male Slave. If your Male Slave is caged then no one will be able to target him with any ability during the night, but the Male Slave will also be prevented from performing any actions.

You can communicate with your teammates in this[/url QuickTopic thread.

You win when the Faggot Liberation Front controls the majority of the town or nothing can prevent the same.
*mod notes: Investigates as Gay, not Da ... Male Slave. You are owned by Buddy Cole (Internet Stranger) who is the leader of the Faggot Liberation Front. Besdies yourself, Buddy has also hired the muscle of Francois a French Trapper (Medicated Lain) to assist your team.

Your group needs to come out on top (well not you specifically, you’re a bottom) of this turmoil. Violence is the only option. Each night the Faggot Liberation Front may kill any player in the game. The team member making the kill may not use any other abilities, unless they are the only remaining member in the game.

Aside from your factional ability, you have no powers. However, each night Buddy can protect you from harm and inquiry by keeping you locked in your cage.

You can communicate with your teammates in this[/url QuickTopic thread.

You win when the Faggot Liberation Front controls the majority of the town or nothing can prevent the same.[/quote]*mod notes: Investigates Gay, Not Dave, threat to town (trapper one shot investigation). Flips as Jailee

Francois the French Trapper: ML
You are Francois, the French Trapper. Times are tough for trappers. Unfortunately you did not learn your lessons from the beaver, and have depleted the stock of businessmen. In order to make some spare cash you have taken a job using your survival skills as hired muscle for the Faggot Liberation Front. Your boss is Buddy Cole (Internet Stranger) and your coworker in the liberation of faggots is the Male Slave (VP Baltar). Together the three of you are trying to take over control of the Kids in the Hall characters.

With your hiring, the Faggot Liberation Front has taken a turn towards violence. Each night your group may kill one player in the game. However, any group member executing the kill may not perform additional actions unless they are the only remaining member of their team.

In addition to your membership in the Faggot Liberation Front, you are also neighbors with Jacque (Mist Beauty). The two of you are still close friends and every night you can communicate with one another. In addition, you can use your trapper abilities for the forces of “good.” You have one-time use abilities to Investigate, Track, Protect, and Kill any target in the game. If one of you dies, the other will maintain sole use of these abilities. In order for your actions to count you must BOTH PM me the same player to execute the action, the same action to take, and the same desired target. If there are any discrepancies, then the action will not go through.

Finally, you greatly regret betraying your friend. If the Faggot Liberation Front should ever night kill Jacque, you will commit suicide.

You can find the Faggot Liberation Front QuickTopic Here

You can find your Neighbor QuickTopic Here

Don’t get them confused

You win when the Faggot Liberation Front controls the majority of the town or nothing can prevent the same.
*mod notes. Investigates Straight, not Dave, threat to town (trapper one shot investigation). Flips Neighbor Jack of all Trades. If Jacque dies, gets control of abilities

Mafia 2 David Foley Superiority Brigade (flip DFSB in red)

Fake Claims:
Mississippi Gary
Will Do
Aliens

Inexperienced Cannibal: Umbrage
You are the Inexperienced Cannibal. You’re actually happy about the cuts to Kids in the Hall because it will give the world a chance to see who the true genius of the troupe is and get rid of all the dead weight around the studio. Finally everyone can appreciate the greatness of Dave Foley!

But it hasn’t come easy. You have banded together with other Dave Foley greats like The Girl Running from Zombies (scooby) and Jacque the French Trapper (Mist Beauty). The rest of the troupe thinks their characters are good too. And you haven’t been able to reason with them. So you’ve taken to violence and began killing off the other characters. Each night your team may chose to kill any other player in the game. However, if your target is another Dave Foley character you cannot kill them. How could you destroy such brilliance? But you can recruit them to your team. Conversely you cannot recruit non-Daves, any such attempt will fail. And you may only kill OR recruit each night.

Each night, your faction may send me the name of a player and indicate whether you will attempt to kill or recruit them.

In addition to your group ability you also have your own passive ability. People have a hard time finding you guilty. Therefore it will take a 2/3rds majority to force your lynch.

You may communicate with the rest of the Dave Foley Superiority Brigade in this QuickTopic thread during pregame and at night.

You win when the Dave Foley Superiority Brigade controls over half the town or nothing can prevent the same.
*mod notes. Investigates as Straight, Dave, threat to town (trapper one shot investigation). Flips as Lynch Resistant

The Girl Running From Zombies: scooby
You are The Girl Funning From Zombies. You’re actually happy about the cuts to Kids in the Hall because it will give the world a chance to see who the true genius of the troop is and get rid of all the dead weight around the studio. Finally everyone can appreciate the greatness of Dave Foley!

But it hasn’t come easy. You have banded together with other Dave Foley greats like The Inexperienced Cannibal (Umbrage) and Jacque the French Trapper (Mist Beauty). The rest of the troupe thinks their characters are good too. And you haven’t been able to reason with them. So you’ve taken to violence and began killing off the other characters. Each night your team may chose to kill any other player in the game. However, if your target is another Dave Foley character you cannot kill them. How could you destroy such brilliance? But you can recruit them to your team. Conversely you cannot recruit non-Daves, any such attempt will fail. And you may only kill OR recruit each night.

Each night, your faction may send me the name of a player and indicate whether you will attempt to kill or recruit them.

In addition to your factional abilities, you have your own power. Each night you may throw your shoes at someone. That players’ action will still go through, but will be delayed by a single night. You may only perform one action unless you are the only remaining member of your team.

You may communicate with the rest of the Dave Foley Superiority Brigade in this QuickTopic thread during pregame and at night.

You win when the Dave Foley Superiority Brigade controls over half the town or nothing can prevent the same.
*mod notes. Investigates as Straight, Dave, threat to town (trapper one shot investigation). Flips as Role Delayer

Jacque the French Trapper: MB
You are Jacque the French Trapper. You’re actually happy about the cuts to Kids in the Hall because it will give the world a chance to see who the true genius of the troop is and get rid of all the dead weight around the studio. Finally everyone can appreciate the greatness of Dave Foley!

But it hasn’t come easy. You have banded together with other Dave Foley greats like The Girl Running from Zombies (scooby) and The Inexperienced Cannibal (Umbrage). The rest of the troupe thinks their characters are good too. And you haven’t been able to reason with them. So you’ve taken to violence and began killing off the other characters. Each night your team may chose to kill any other player in the game. However, if your target is another Dave Foley character you cannot kill them. How could you destroy such brilliance? But you can recruit them to your team. Conversely you cannot recruit non-Daves, any such attempt will fail. And you may only kill OR recruit each night.

In addition to your membership in the Dave Foley Superiority Brigade, you are also neighbors with Francois (Medicated Lain). The two of you are still close friends and every night you can communicate with one another. In addition, you can use your trapper abilities for the forces of “good.” You have one-time use abilities to Investigate, Track, Protect, and Kill any target in the game. If one of you dies, the other will maintain sole use of these abilities. In order for your actions to count you must BOTH PM me the same player to execute the action, the same action to take, and the same desired target. If there are any discrepancies, then the action will not go through. Furthermore, you may not perform more than one action per night unless you are the only member of the Brigade remaining.

Finally, you greatly regret betraying your friend. If the Dave Foley Superiority Brigade should ever night kill Francois, you will commit suicide.

You can find the Dave Foley Superiority Brigade QuickTopic Here

You can find your Neighbor QuickTopic Here

Do not get them mixed up!

You win when the Dave Foley Superiority Brigade controls more than half the town, or nothing can prevent the same.
*mod notes. Investigates as Straight, Dave, threat to the town (trapper one shot investigation). Flips Neighbor Jack of All Trades. If Francois dies gets control of abilities.

Town (flips Innocent Characters)

Cathy and Kathy: MBL
You are Cathy and Kathy. Unlike everyone else that is worried about their own skin in this whole “people dying” incident, you’ve got more altruistic priorities being more concerned about the welfare of others. I mean, how are you supposed to find a date if everyone else is dead?

Before you can line up a date you need to figure out who all the gays are. It’d just be too embarrassing otherwise. Each night you can watch the mannerisms of one player and find out conclusively whether or not they are gay. If you PM the names of ALL gay players in the game, you can go on a date and find love. And then you win. But if any gay characters flip BEFORE you send me your list, you cannot win.

Alternatively you win with the town. A life alone is better than no life I guess. You’ve still got eachother.
*mod notes. Investigates as not Dave, not a threat to town (trapper one shot investigation). Flips gay detector.

Bruce Singing Daves I Know: pops
You are Bruce Singing Daves I Know. You have OCD and are obsessed with tracking all the Daves around you. You don’t really know why you started doing it, but it likely has to do with the realization that almost everyone is named Dave, or possibly David. Each night you can PM the name of a player and I will let you know if they are a Dave or not. If you PM the names of ALL the Daves in the game then you can finally be free to contemplate other things and you win the game. However, if any Dave (or David) flips before you send in your list, you cannot win.

Should you lose your first attempt at winning, you can always join up with the town. Self preservation is better than nothing.
*mod notes. Investigates as Straight, not a threat to town (trapper one shot investigation). Flips Dave Seeker.

Just a Guy: elvis
You are Just a Guy. You’re just a guy, of course you can’t do anything interesting. Better not let on or you might be disposed of.

You win with the town.
*mod notes. Investigates as Straight, Dave not a threat to town before recruitment threat to town afterwards (trapper one shot investigation). Flips as Self-described Jack of All Trades before recruitment, Self-described Jack of All Trades with strike-through and DFSB Recruit in proper color code. Can perform any “normal” action once per game, and one action per day/night cycle. Actions performed in posts will also work so keep an eye on their posting.

Paul Bellini: Gurgi
You are Paul Bellini, famous prize to the Kids in the Hall Sweepstakes. On the show they say that the “winner” is chosen by a lottery system. But that’s really a bunch of crap. Why would the great Paul Bellini spend his time with random loser Canadians? In reality you get final say as to who hangs out with Paul Bellini. Each night you can visit a player of your choice, they will have the option of poking you with a stick, or taking you to the local airport for a Canadian breakfast.

Obviously Paul Bellini is one of the good guys. You win with the town.
*mod notes. Investigates Gay
Straight
, non Dave, not a threat to town (trapper one shot investigation). Stick motivates, breakfast roleblocks. Scum may not use motivation for a kill, they either perform two tasks, or only a kill (unless they are the only survivor then they may perform one task and one kill as usual). Flips motiblocker.

Headcrusher: poro
You are crushing my head! Yes, you are Mr. Tyzik the Head Crusher, the most famous of Kids in the Hall characters, and deservedly so. You bring righteousness to the living room of evil using your super powers of head crushing. Each night you
must
stalk your pray without being noticed and mercilessly crush their heads like ripe little blueberries between the thumb and forefinger of justice. There is no rest for heroes!

Of course you win with the town, did I even need to tell you that? It’s insulting really.
*mod notes. Investigates as Straight, non Dave, not a threat to town (trapper one shot investigation). Is actually a hider. Dies if targeting scum performing a successful kill or player being targeted by a successful kill. Flips Compulsive Hider.

Little Boy: Amrun
You are the little boy who lost his dog. You really miss him and would do anything to get him back. If you can get everyone to sing you might find your dog again. Or you can try knocking on people’s doors at night.

Being a little boy you are also a member of the town. Who’s ever heard of kids being a part of the mafia?
*mod notes. Investigates as Straights, non Dave, not a threat to town (trapper one shot investigation). Singing has nothing to do with the dog. He is a seeking mason that pairs up with Terrier. If either of the two target eachother they will be given an ANYTIME QuickTopic thread and their alignments will be confirmed. Flips Seeking Mason..

Terrier: SpyreX
Blah blah blah blah
terrier.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblahblah blah blah blahblah. Blah blah
night
blah blah blah blah
go for walksies
blah blah blah blah
pee on their leg.

Blah blah blah blah
town.
*mod notes. Investigates as Straights, non Dave, not a threat to town (trapper one shot investigation). Seeking mason with Little Boy. If he targets the Little Boy or visa versa they will be given an ANYTIME QuickTopic thread and their alignments will be confirmed. Flips Seeking Mason.

Gay Dad: imaginality/zeek
You are the Gay Dad. Thanks to Gleemonex you’ve finally been able to come out of the closet after all these years of being a straight father masturbating to gay porn daily. But you’re happiness might be cut short before you’ve even had a chance to experience life. You can’t die without finding the orgy. Each night you may look for the orgy. If you find it you will win.

Alternatively you can win with the town, might be some hot gays in there somewhere.
*mod notes. Investigates as Gay, non Dave, not a threat to town if no recruited threat to town if recruited (trapper one shot investigation). Orgy hunting does nothing. There is no orgy. If targeted for bj by Buddy Cole will convert to their team. Flips as Orgy Hunter if still town aligned, if recruited flips as Orgy Hunter with strike-through and FLF Recruit in proper color codes.

Running Faggot: Lurconis
You are Running Faggot. You ride the wind from town to town fixing people’s problems. You’ve ended up in this here town with lots of problems, people even killin one another. Since you have a knack for resolving disputes you’ve decided to stick around for a while and see if you can’t clean up this mess.

Each night you may target a player, if that player is involved in a confrontation, you will diffuse it and no one will die that night. But your skills of persuasion only work so well. You can only resolve a dispute between the same two people one time. Your ability will not work a second time on that exact combination.

While, you’d rather not see any blood shed, you win with the town.

Godspeed through Texas faggot.
*mod notes. Investigates as Gay, non Dave, not a threat to town (trapper one shot investigation). Role works as stated. Flips as Dispute Resolver.

Citizen Kane: vollkan
You are Kevin from Citizen Kane. While you’ve tasted blood, you aren’t involved in the rash of killings. But you also aren’t averse to killing those characters trying to thwart the town.

You have powers of both protection and killing, but they can only be used in that order. Each night you may target one player. The first time you target them, you will call an ambulance. If they have been harmed that night, they will survive. If you chose to target that same player a second time, you will visit with a knife and call a mortician instead.

You win with the town.
*mod notes. Investigates as Straight, non Dave, not a threat to town (trapper one shot investigation). Role works as stated. Flips Doc>Vig.

30 Helens: Kison
You are 30 Helens. You don’t know how you got yourselves into this mess. Must have been associating with those good for nothing kids. Although there are 30 of you, management initially wanted to count you as one character in the decision making process. But after your agent negotiated for a while, you’ve managed to get the power of two votes. (Remember to fire your agent). Since you always agree, your two votes can only be cast for one person.

You win with the town.
*mod notes. Investigates as Straight, non Dave, not a threat to town (trapper one shot investigation). Flips as Double voter.

My Pen: farside
You are Barton. Just when things in this place looked as though they couldn’t get any worse your pen keeps wandering off. But you’ve installed surveillance systems to keep it from getting lost. If anyone targets you during the night, they will borrow your pen. The following night you will track them down to get it back.

You win with the town, even though the pen is more important than all of these pen snatchers.
*mod notes. Investigates as Straight, non Dave, not a threat to town (trapper one shot investigation). Flips Reciprocal Tracker. If roleblocked, the pen can still go out or be retrieved, but any tracking results that night will be “forgotten.” If role delayed when the pen is out, pen will stay out and retrieval will take place the following night, people visiting on the delayed night will not be followed. If role delayed with the pen in possession, it will have no effect.

Nobody Likes Us: UT
You are Kevin and nobody likes you. You’re not sure what it is, but people have always looked down on you no matter what you do. They’ll probably think all this killing is your fault too. But it’s not.

You win with the town.
*mod note. Investigates as Straight, non Dave, not a threat to town (trapper one shot investigation). Flips townie.

Cops: mysterio/pacman
You are the Cops. With your courage and tenacity you rain down justice onto the criminals of the town. Actually, who are you kidding. You suck at your jobs. But you can still try. Each night you can investigate a player. Maybe you’ll figure something out.

Cops always win with the town.
*mod notes. Investigates as Straight, non Dave, not a threat to town (trapper one shot investigation). Flips Cop. Investigation results should be gibberish or related to them wasting the night doing something inane as in their sketches.

3rd Party

Chicken Lady: DGB
You are the Chicken Lady. To hell with all this killing, you just need a damn boyfriend. Each night you can pick a player to go on a blind date with. If you can get him to come in for an omelet then he won’t get away this time (on account of you remembering to lock the door). After you have him, he’ll be locked up in your place safe from anyones else’s advances. If you can keep him there for three nights you will win.
*mod notes. Investigates as Straight, non Dave, not a threat to town (trapper one shot investigation). Flips long term jailkeeper in third party color.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:46 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Night Actions

Night 1:
DGB offers egg to elvis, the eats becomes boyfriend and is untargetable
VPB kills farside for FLF (successful)
Zeek looks for the orgy at elvis (does nothing)
SpyreX pees on vollkan
Gurgi gives Kison sweepstakes, he pokes with stick and gets excited
Porochaz hides at vollkan
elvis submits nothing
Umbrage kills Kison, (successful, protection blocked)
Internet Stranger cockblocks Lurconis shedding protection (note VPB did this without even knowing IS's role)
MrBuddyLee investigates Kison, straight
Mysertio/pacman submit no choice
scooby delays Amrun
Medicated Lain submits for self to JoaT track Porochaz (unsuccessful)
Lurconis protects Kison (roleblocked)
Mist Beauty submits for self to JoaT track Porocaz (unsuccessful)
Amrun submits no action

Night 2:
DGB keeps elvis as boyfriend, remains untargetable
VPB kills DGB (unsuccessful protected)
Zeek looks for the orgy at DGBs (does nothing)
SpyreX pees on vollkan
Lord Gurgi gives sweepstakes to MBL, he pokes with stick and get motivated
Porochaz hides with vollkan
elvis submits no action
Internet Stranger cockblocks elvis (untargetable)
MBL investigates both elvis and poro, elvis is untargetable, poro is straight
pacman investigates zeek/imaginality gets nonsense video
scooby submits no action
vollkan protects DGB (saves her life)
Medicated Lain submits MB to JoaT cop SpyreX
Lurconis protects elvis (untargetable)
Mist Beauty kills Amrun
Amrun submits no action

Night 3 (the debacle that saved the game for DFSB)
DGB keeps elvis as boyfriend (successful and wins)
VPB kills poro (unsuccessful, hiding)
SpyreX pees on Internet Stranger
Lord Gurgi gives sweepstakes to Poro (PROCESSED WRONG:(
Poro hides with Mist Beauty
elvis submits no action
Internet Stranger cockblocks MBL (unsuccessful has no penis)
MBL investigates Medicated Lain, straight
pacman investigates SpyreX, gets nonsense video
scooby submits no action
Medicated Lain submits self JoaT kill Lurconis (does not match)
Lurconis protects DGB
Mist Beauty submits no action (after deadline)

Night 4:
VPB kills SpyreX
Zeek looks for the orgy at Internet Stranger (does nothing)
SpyreX submits no action
Lord Gurgi gives sweepstakes to MBL he pokes with stick and gets motivated
Porochaz hides with evilpacman
elvis submits no action
Internet stranger cockblocks MBL (unsuccessful, no penis)
MBL investigates UT and Gurgi, gets straight and gay
pacman investigates Internet Stranger, gets nonsense video
scooby kills Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain JoaT kills Lurconis
Lurconis protects MBL

Night 5:
VPB kills MBL
Zeek looks for the orgy at scooby (does nothing)
Poro hides with pacman
elvis submits no action
Internet Stranger cockblocks Zeek (recruits, but killed no effect)
MBL investigates Internet Stranger as gay
pacman investigates Zeek, gets nonsense video
scooby kills Zeek, prevents recruiting

Night 6:
VPB kills Porochaz (unsuccessful hiding)
poro hides with pacman
elvis submits no action
Internet Stranger submits no action
pacman submits no action
scooby kills VPB

Night 7:
poro hides with pacman
elvis submits no action
pacman submits no action
scooby recruits elvis
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:14 am

Post by shaft.ed »

oh and the graveyard is here

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/ZdB4DkkQb2g
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:38 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Hehe.

By yesterday, I was convinced elvis was scum. But IS HAD TO DIE FIRST. So I kept my mouth shut.

I was wrong about scooby, though.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:41 am

Post by shaft.ed »

actually elvis wasn't scum yesterday
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:45 am

Post by Porochaz »

I really enjoyed this game, although we wouldnt have been able to win, when I was spending ages about it, although I was pretty convinced by the end that pacman was town with that last act. I don't think I would have lynched Elvis in the end, the whole Elvis vs Umbrage was too much for me to think she was scum so I would have gone for scooby. That may be a lie, I may have still been pissed at pacmans non-entry into this game. I don't know. Although it wont count for much as this is one of my last games on site, you are most definitely on my blacklist now.

As for what would have happened, the previous day. I would have read over so I may have changed my mind but at that point I would have gone for my gut and probably followed my IS/Elvis as opposing scum route. In which case scooby would have won again. Although I didn't want to admit it, Elvis was winning in the Elvis vs IS stakes all the way through, her early interactions had me convinced she was town and besides my whole "I hate absolutes" (ie. IS is scum, Lynch him now) thing is really not scummy more a real pet hate of mine.

So, DGB would have won out there and been a real force in my decision making, she had a good record of this game. I only "forced" her to shut up when I decided that she wasn't being of anymore use and was just repeating what she was saying over and over. When I was writing that message I was thinking I may have been too harsh, but then her play where she made me cry in Succession 2 made me forget all that! I did just need some clear air to think and DGB wasn't allowing that.

IS played well, I really wouldnt have participated in his lynch until that last moment. I did genuinely think he was town although looking back his interactions with the other FLF didn't really exist, scooby, as much I am pissed off with for my modded game, did play a fantastic game - so congrats for that, the vanilla claim was weak but really trying to think back now, I don't think there was anything else.

shaft.ed, I do have some criticism, I don't think you labelled it as a bastard mod, but I have had previous experience of your games to know it wasn't ever going to be straightforward, however I dont know how I could have ever worked out the mechanics of my role. I haven't been through the rest of the roles as of yet. I mean I did assume that when you told me it was compulsive when I tried to do nothing the final night but I don't know how I would work it out.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:45 am

Post by Porochaz »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAFT.ED!!!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:55 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2583, shaft.ed wrote:actually elvis wasn't scum yesterday

I would have pushed for her lynch today, had the game not ended.

Another lesson for everyone, PLAYERS THAT REFUSE TO CLAIM ARE SCUM.

Poro, I hope I didn't make you literally cry... :(
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:21 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I really lit into shaft.ed when I got a PM saying I was recruited to DFSB last night,

I'm not happy I became scum, without my consent, without knowing it was possible, at the last possible moment in the game, after spending over two months of my time in this game fighting for a town win and having to deal with fucking IS the entire game. The fact that I was finally able to be part of his lynch is somewhat of a consolation.

I also apologize to the people I annoyed along the way. I didn't mean to annoy anybody, I was trying to lynch somebody who WAS scum, but I know I annoyed several people.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:28 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Yeah, I've been getting flak for some of the setup components just wanted to apologize for that.

I did have this disclaimer in the signup thread
1) This game will be similar in style to Monty Python Mafia. Expect some bastardish things to happen.

@elvis, if it makes you feel any better scooby had a win pretty much in the bag. If he NK's pacman he outright wins. And he was at the bottom of almost everyone's suspect lists. He did use the role in a way I hadn't anticipated by keeping it as a Trump Card throughout the game. I also worded your role PM in a way to make it look very averse to claiming. Perhaps I should have given you a fakeclaim in addition. That said, if I mod again I have learned my lesson. No more "surprise you're scum now!" mechanics.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:28 am

Post by shaft.ed »

thanks Poro :D
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:08 am

Post by Porochaz »

You didn't make me cry... I hope I didn't offend you, I had very little doubt that you were lying about your opinions that you wanted town to win, however I was aware of your loyalty to elvis and your hatred of IS, whilst I did respected your opinion, (although tried not to show it) you really had no reason to lie once you had won , my own opinion trumped it.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:22 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm kind of bummed about that night action error. That really would have changed alot for the FLF if Poro had died when he was supposed to.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:45 am

Post by elvis_knits »

So I actually had JOAT powers but didn't use them because I was told I was VT?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:47 am

Post by shaft.ed »

In post 2592, elvis_knits wrote:So I actually had JOAT powers but didn't use them because I was told I was VT?
...sorta... :shifty:

in other words you could have killed IS at any time during the game just by uttering the magic words
Kill:Internet Stranger
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:49 am

Post by shaft.ed »

though you have to admit as a role name
Oblivious Self-Described Jack of All Trades

really rolls off the tongue
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:12 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2593, shaft.ed wrote:
In post 2592, elvis_knits wrote:So I actually had JOAT powers but didn't use them because I was told I was VT?
...sorta... :shifty:

in other words you could have killed IS at any time during the game just by uttering the magic words
Kill:Internet Stranger

:mad:
Talk nerdy to me.

shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:16 am

Post by shaft.ed »

from the Graveyard
me wrote:I think she is going to kill me when she finds out what her role is
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

if I investigate straight and non-dave, then how am I a pseudomiller?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:18 am

Post by shaft.ed »

In post 2597, Untrod Tripod wrote:if I investigate straight and non-dave, then how am I a pseudomiller?

if you investigated guilty you'd be a miller
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:19 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Also while I have no problem with the traitor thing, being able to use it to win the game during the night is kind of a colossal dick move, shaft.ed. Town should have won this.

ninjaedit:
But if the mafia groups are gay and Dave, and I'm neither of those things, I'm not really understanding how I'm any kind of miller

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”