Kingdom Hearts: Sora's Story Mafia (Game Over!)

Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

vote: shadow1

Shadow seems to have forgotten this game or something and quite possibly he didnt send in an action. Oh well let the game end.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

I'll give shadow until tomorrow to say something. I have my personal thoughts to share.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:45 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Ugh =\ Well I'm here now (it was the weekend and all). The only thing I can think of is that one of you no killed to create the most advantageous scenario possible. With Maxous flipped town, my suspicion flipped immediately to Salamence in light of Lucky's claim, but no kill last night means one of you no killed. Lucky having claimed doctor wouldn't have a reason to no kill, he would have had free reign to end game last night, so Salamence is the last scum.

Why no hammer yet? Maybe he's slow playing it in case there's some last random factor at work here. I don't plausibly see a scenario where Lucky is scum and there wasn't a kill last night. VOTE: Salamence.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:09 am

Post by Salamence20 »

VOTE: Shadow1

That was super shitty. Did you forget im conftown.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:15 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

You were never confirmed town. You keep saying that, but like, it was never true in the slightest.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:46 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I could of ended the game a long time ago. Why did you try to kill me instead of lucky?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:56 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 2572, Luckyjt wrote:But I did try to protect myself first

My bad for not asking the mod if this was possible, but I don't recall ever being in a game where doctors can't protect themselves.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:26 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Lol

Im a noob and i knew this.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:30 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Well it says so in the wiki that doctors can not protect themseleves in most games but I asked to make to sure and he said I couldnt so i protected Sal instead.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:37 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Well, though all that, I redeemed myself by hammering the last scum.

I was going to say, I was waiting for possibly a lucky no-kill frame like what happened to me in Micro 1. That is why I was waiting for shadow to say something before I hammered and possibly gave lucky the game.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:14 am

Post by Salamence20 »

P.S. Shadow your gambit was pretty nice.

I'm sorry town for my VI ways.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:49 am

Post by danakillsu »

A lynch has occurred.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbCl5k67 ... ure=relmfu

Votecount 8.Final

Shadow1psc (2) - Luckyjt, Salamence20
Salamence20 (1) - Shadow1psc

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch, 2 to no lynch.

They will come at you out of nowhere, as long as you continue to wield the Keyblade.

Shadow1psc was
Xemnas (Bulletproof)
, leader of
Organization XIII

Town
Wins!
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:57 am

Post by danakillsu »

Well...

Pluses:
The team that should have won, won.
No game-throwing happened.
The game finished despite a hideous amount of replacements.

Minuses:
I came so close to keeping up with the replacements, then failed miserably.
The game ended up coming down to an unfortunate night decision.

Night Actions were not interesting, because only one unlock happened and I (*facepalm*) forgot it in the middle of making a replacement.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:04 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

I'm going to take it as a given that I can post now that the game is over.
Salamence, you are literally the worst player of Mafia I have seen since I stopped playing games with DeityKabuto. Hammering last scum because he was almost as stupid as you last night does not redeem you. The fact that you were brought anywhere near endgame by the scum should tell you exactly how valuable you were to town by going after townies all game and then bitching about them being 0 for 4 on lynches while contributing nothing yourself.
I
would
highly suggest you go back to the Newbie Queue and play more games there, but I can already see from your sig you are massively, horribly over-committed to games at this point (so much so that I wonder how exactly you were allowed to sign up for them all), which is entirely the wrong way to go about playing Mafia. The fact that you think "never, ever change your reads" is a good lesson to take from this game speaks volumes for how much you need to learn. Oh, and for future reference, games with doctors who can self heal are more common than you think. I've run 2 of them, for a start.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:06 am

Other than that, interesting game, scum would have had a much better chance without the cross-kills. GG all, well modded Dana apart from that one slip-up, which I think anyone would understand making in the midst of so many replacements.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:15 am

Post by danakillsu »

Dead QT:
http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/9gMm56chG7KL

I'll leave it up to the scumteams to post their own QTs. I apologize again for my mistake, and I'm relieved that it didn't affect the final outcome of the game, since the team I hurt won.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:17 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

What KoC said, well, i don't think he's the
worst
, but a lot is left to be desired in the skill dept.

Wasn't a bad game (though I still don't know exactly why I was killed). Do have to commend you for you fakeclaim, though, KoC.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:21 am

Post by danakillsu »

I count 13 replacements in a 21-player game. Yikes! I feel like 104 pages is almost a miracle with that much inactivity. A big thank you to the players who posted more than normal to keep things moving along.

Also a huge thank you to CMAR, the backup mod, and to the reviewers of the game: Xalxe (not the one with the Kamek avatar [/insidejoke]) and my good friend GreyICE.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:23 am

Post by danakillsu »

I
might
do a sequel to this if/when KH3 comes out and if/when I play it. It'll be Ventus's Story, so it'll start back in BBS and incorporate his part of KH3, whatever that might be.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:36 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Well huzzah. I didn't expect this win but will log it.

Town as a whole (myself included) played pretty darn Meh. Only lynched 3 of 6 scum and the other half were cross-kills and not vig shots. And one of those was power-bussed by Shadow1.

I think the game might have not gone to LYLO if the unlocked Doc had actually know such and maybe protected our Cop or Unlocker (who basically was a Mason with the Doc minus the QT).

I would really LOVE to know what Kdowns was doing going after me for my faked Vig breadcrumb Day 1 when he was a Doctor ...

Thanks for the game as always Dana. I actually want to see Night action summaries as I think the Night I died I might have actually tracked scum to a kill.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:41 am

In post 2591, Voidedmafia wrote:What KoC said, well, i don't think he's the
worst
, but a lot is left to be desired in the skill dept.

Wasn't a bad game (though I still don't know exactly why I was killed). Do have to commend you for you fakeclaim, though, KoC.

The fakeclaim was (mostly) mod-given, actually. I don't have my Role PM in my Inbox any more for some reason, but it was thorough and confirmed as safe. More annoyed that it was dragged out so early by certain members of town tunnelling through despite pretty much no reasoning D1+2 than anything. Was pretty much guaranteed to be killed once I "revealed" I was specifically anti-ORG XIII.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:47 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I'm disappointed in myself for not double checking the doctor ruling. I find it funny that I would have out-guessed Lucky otherwise, I'm just used to playing on a site where doc can protect themselves. Lucky not knowing he was unlocked, that also changes the game horribly, though I stand by all the NK choices I made, I'll link to our scum topic:

http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/dL9Yc3VtQbPPy
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:51 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I went out of my way to not NK the people I thought were scum. 30 seconds of looking at the Role PM (and then another 30 seconds to verify with danakillsu) shows that the scumteams could win together.
- Magua

I confirmed this as well, but I wasn't about to take you to mylo, I'm sure you would have turned on me easily.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:38 am

Post by Maxous »

mixed feelings, shadow really should of won that game.
on the other hand if lucky was informed that he was a doc, he would of protected PS the night before and town would of had 2 lynches anyway so meh.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:58 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Dana did you really write the scum-role PMs so that they could jointly win? If so the set-up was borked IMO since Town needed a bunch more active powers as opposed to Locked Powers. When you disincentivise scum to cross-kill Town needs boosted to compensate.

Also - would suggest having players Locked would result in a VT style RolePm until they were targetted. That would save the "You can't claim to be Locked" rules you put into place that frankly don't work very well IMO.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”