Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:14 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

you don't policy lynch in lylo.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:23 am

Post by SafetyDance »

So you don't think that that would be something you might preface your statement with beforehand?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:24 am

I thought it was pretty obvious by the way it sounded. "not caring what his alignment" is always a policy lynch

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:37 am

Post by SafetyDance »

And you made your thoughts known then too about policy lynching at lylo too?

You also didn't bother to say
why
you're going to vote Xis. At lylo, I'd think that's an important thing to do. But hey, I'm just a young girl with no experience in
war
lylo...
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:41 am

you already know why I am going to vote Xis, it's the same reasons for yesterday. Nothing has changed.

SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:00 am

Post by SafetyDance »

You did a lot of things yesterday, you voted CD and I too. Those reasons yesterday may be redundant today and if there were valid yesterday then why the need to NL?
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Xisiqomelir »

@Cheery
: I realize you have Jake as last-scum, but can you explain why he'd relinquish his stance yesterday to NL?

@Jake
: I'd like you to explain to me how you think Mhork is town. I'd also like you to explain away the lack of any counterclaim for town investigative this game, a necessity if your stance is that I'm lying about my role, given the lack of anything but temporary town protective. Do you think watching/tracking/vigging alone is appropriate for town power in a theme mini?

@SafetyDance
:

In post 2648, SafetyDance wrote:Firstly, its an expression of surprise that the only one to mention it was you. And you didn't seem to care one way or the other. So yes, I am a bit surprised. Jake for instance, has every reason to be as angry at me for no NA as he does at Jal's lack of play yesterday. The rest of the comment is because yeah, the last two days its seemed like very few has given a fuck, yesterday was like trying to get blood out of a stone. I guess now I can include myself in that overnight but doesn't change the facts of other things though.

The only nonsensical person here is you. For instance for someone so devoid in activity and content, you've been remarkably busy very only on today. That's quite an intriguing inconsistency. So I'd check any glasshouses you're currently sitting in before trying to throw any rocks.

I still have to get around your play and playing style. I don't think its very helpful to town, I don't think in general you've been pro-town at all, the way you've explained things don't make me feel any better about your slot. So I've got to try and figure this out if I choose to proceed with lynching Mhork. Do I just ignore this nagging voice.

I am serious. You have absolutely zero basis for even pretending to have standing to chide any town player this game. To not act the night before LyLo with 2 observational roles is shocking, and verges on the prospect of being a scum ruse were there not better utility for scum by falsifying results.

In post 2648, SafetyDance wrote:You're meant to be a cop, you're not meant to investigate based on a dice role or a coin flip. Mentioning it in the QT doesn't mean anything and that's not a reason why you'd forego any reads you've meant to have built up over four days play.

Two points in response to this:

1) Telegraphing the move in the QT is certainly the correct action if scum interference relies on target shifting. By this point, I'd hope it's obvious that that either an interfering scum role exists, or there is a deficiency in the observational powers, given the numerous discrepancies between observation and declared night actions.

2) Randomizing out of a very small pool is not detrimental.

In post 2648, SafetyDance wrote:Unless you don't have any.

Regarding my reads: I find Mhork to be scum independently of my result, as stated. As someone who's been critiquing my posting, I'd invite you to examine our joint ISO and see how you feel about it.

The LyLo tomorrow will be hard. I'd have said Cheery, as mentioned before, but as a scumbuddy of Mhork it makes no sense for him to take my side when his observational result contradicts my stated night actions. I've read Jake as town all game, but "I'd vote Mhork but I will vote Xis" is extremely peculiar, as you've noted.

I've investigated you innocent, but there was this post which I find ever more disturbing:

In post 2223, SafetyDance wrote:Xis copping me on the if-town plan would be great actually, I'd love to hear his result, especially if Jal doesn't shoot.

I'll freely admit that antipathy might be colouring my perspective here. I am trying to remain as dispassionate as possible.

There is also the remote possibility that Mhork is the final scum. This might explain Jal being the only killer the night guille was shot, and this comment:

In post 2118, Lord Mhork wrote:Really? Playing against my win con? That's nice.

I have a question for you: Assuming the optimistic case of lynching Mhork tonight and me dying unobserved for a 3-man LyLo of {SafetyDance,Cheery Dog,Jake from State Farm}, how would you be initially inclined to vote? What would you examine in more detail upon re-reading?

VOTE: Medhi

I really don't care at this point. Town has a won game. Just lynch someone so the power roles can do their thing.

@town
:
In post 2645, Lord Mhork wrote:Also I'm gonna point out the balance issue with mafia getting the Vig shot. Why would they get two kills?

102% scumskimming.

In post 2548, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
In post 2542, Cheery Dog wrote:
@mod, are mafia able to kill and use deed actions in the same night?

~Sort of. One person can't kill and use deed actions in the same night, but as a team, they can.~
~Note: By "as a team" I mean 1 person may kill, the other uses THEIR OWN cards. Mafia (or anyone for that matter) cannot trade cards to other people~
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Xisiqomelir »

EBWOP: This is the correct Mhork quote:

In post 2118, Lord Mhork wrote:Really? Playing against my win con? That's nice.

VOTE: Medhi

I really don't care at this point. Town has a won game. Just lynch someone so the power roles can do their thing.

And this was my question to SafetyDance:

I have a question for you: Assuming the optimistic case of lynching Mhork tonight and me dying unobserved for a 3-man LyLo of {SafetyDance,Cheery Dog,Jake from State Farm}, how would you be initially inclined to vote? What would you examine in more detail upon re-reading?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:43 am

Lack of counter claim doesn't mean anything.

2 watchers /2 trackers and a vig is plenty of power

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2647, SafetyDance wrote:Mhork, mhork, mhork. I think this has already been posted but look again:

Spoiler:
In post 434, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
COMING SOON TO A MINI-THEME THREAD NEAR YOU!!!!!

Monopoly Mafia - Where the Power is in the Property

This is going to be a 13-player game, so grab a spot as soon as you can
All 28 deeds will be randomized amongst all the players (Yes, that does mean some will have more than others)
Alignment is determined before deed randomization
Deeds determine your role
Due to the nature of this game, this game can be very swingy and some elements may be considered bastard to some

I will accept up to 6 pre-in slots. 3 are currently filled.

PM me to join in the fun

Which explains perfectly well how AI/MM received a vig card despite being SK.

If that's really your last straw...

In post 2641, Lord Mhork wrote:Wow, Cheery. Way to confirm yourself. The team is totally Cheery/xis now. Lemme ask you, cheery, first of all what do you make of the fact that I got the Vig shot? Second, how can you possibly believe that I'm scum over xis, who is BSing and bending over backwards trying to look obv town. He had a guilty on me, supposedly. A guilty. Yet instead he chose to wait of the town to say something about it. Explain that. How does that look town?

Inb4 stupid townie quickhammer.

Have you seen this?

In post 2624, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2619, Xisiqomelir wrote:Determined both the investigation and card-counting targets by randomizing (out of 3 for investigation and out of 5 for card-counting).

Copping Lord Mhork: G

Card-counted Jal: Jal had at least 2 cards

Will vote Mhork if watching/tracking results reveal no interference.

As someone who tracked you last night, why don't I see either of those actions? (or any action whatsoever)

Deed counter has been confirmed to count as a visit (at least to watches) who saw mine in action night 1, I don't see trackers not being the same.

Speaking of the deed counter I used mine last night as I said I would, @Jake, did you self watch pick it up?
Also with that, I'm confused why my night 1 use described the answer as well as the "confirmed" I got today to tell me more than two cards were processed.

@Xis, how much detail have your results gone into when you have got your results I didn't see you getting.

So CD claiming Xis wrong would mean he's on your side. Confusing since he's voting you right?

Yeah Cheery is being a freak and not making sense. It's 'cause he and xis are trying to force this final lynch through for the win.

In post 2656, Xisiqomelir wrote:
@town
:
In post 2645, Lord Mhork wrote:Also I'm gonna point out the balance issue with mafia getting the Vig shot. Why would they get two kills?

102% scumskimming.

This statement makes sense and your cases are really good. Why are you trying to rationalize your supposed guilty on me?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:58 pm

See guys, you have to ignore everything said in lylo cause that's when people tried their hardest.

My gut still says safety/cheery and we have a manipulator and xis is town.

But the evidence doesn't support that. The evidence supports xis is scum. No idea who the partner is though, probably cheery. Can't be safety cause the day would be over.

Vote coming possibly tomorrow, I want to re-read again but pretty sure gonna vote xis and cross my fingers.

Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

Current Vote Count 5.01

:right:
Lord Mhork - 2 (Xisiqomelir, Cheery Dog) (L-1)

Xisiqomelir - 1 (Lord Mhork) (L-2)

Not Voting: Jake From State Farm, SafetyDance

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch
Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-04-04 14:00:00)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2656, Xisiqomelir wrote:@Cheery: I realize you have Jake as last-scum, but can you explain why he'd relinquish his stance yesterday to NL?

The same reason he gave up on you and went after me, in that it was the only thing that would actually go through.

I believe you and Jal were the only ones to not give up voting stances, and that's because you were both always on the no lynch. (up until you lost your vote), even though mhork never joined the no lynch the second time
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:51 am

Vote xis

while mhork's play has been pretty bad, the evidence suggests that Xis is scum.

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:00 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: xis
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:31 am

let me guess, my original thought of you and safety was right?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:38 am

This game annoyed me to no end.

I can't wait to hear the setup

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:44 am

Get back here cheery

Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:22 am

Post by Xisiqomelir »

In post 2663, Jake from State Farm wrote:
Vote xis

while mhork's play has been pretty bad, the evidence suggests that Xis is scum.

Jake are you even serious.

In post 2664, Cheery Dog wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: xis

GG. I'm amazed you came from behind with Lurker and Mhork for buddies, tbh.
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:23 am

Post by Xisiqomelir »

EBWOP:
What
evidence, Jake?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:25 am

yes I was completely serious. In my mind scum was either Safety/Cheery or you/cheery. I had no evidence to suggest mhork was scum other than his bad play. scum was cheery/mhork then I was really duped.

p- edit: lots of it, that I had covered over and over again. I'm not re-hashing it now

Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:27 am

Post by Xisiqomelir »

In post 2670, Jake from State Farm wrote:
p- edit: lots of it, that I had covered over and over again. I'm not re-hashing it now

-I "lied" about copping Safety, except there'd been a hojillion other contradictions between night actions and observations
-I "lied" about receiving the purple, except it has no power and Mehdi didn't care about this game at all

Urgh.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:31 am

Your investigation choices
Your lurking
Your avoidance of the lurker lynch

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:33 am

Post by UberNinja »

fucking jake
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:33 am

I looked at the entire body of work. I knew cheery was scum too but not a single person showed any interest in lynching him. I didn't really have a choice

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”