Mini Theme 2043: You've Got Mail - Game Over!

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Creature »

I remember TAZ mafia
Sigh
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Kokichi
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Celestial Coordinates »

In post 2647, ThoseInCharge wrote:CC, the reason some of our recent posts may have been self-contradictory is because Ari has started to post again. I, BulletNLynchproof, posted for the entirety for Days 2-4 (except for Ari’s slip), but now I’m on V/LA and at the same time Ari is less busy.

The one thing we both agree on is Kokichi being the last scum, but I’m not as convinced as much as he is, or at least as much as he displayed in the thread.
In post 2648, ThoseInCharge wrote:Also Not_Mafia is still not mafia
???

If you’re convinced it’s not NM and you’re not convinced it’s Kokichi, then the only other possibility is Creature and I really doubt he posts this good as scum, without being coached, because there is no one else to suspect, because Gamma and us are clear.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:35 am

In post 2646, Kokichi Oma wrote:Pretty confident unless she learned to copy her town meta as scum which seems out of her range.
Okay, I like this post. Had you not answered my question, I would have powerlynched you.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:40 am

In post 2649, ThoseInCharge wrote:
In post 2591, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 2585, ThoseInCharge wrote:I think BB locktowning Creature is town indicative of Creature, because scum are more concerned with
how they look towards their buddies vs townies
Can you explain this please?
Sure, in fact this is related to one of the strongest scumtells I have been developing:

I feel like such extreme stances when scum hard townread someone generally scummy, make that scummy person more likely to be town, because that if that player was really scum, the defending scum will likely be too conscious about the scumreads on the buddy to feel comfortable hard townreading him. At the same time, as they aren’t scumhunting, they will make up reads and are more likely to throw random reads on the townies, sometimes throwing ridiculous townreads on scummy slots, not realising they are scummy.

The only time I’ve ever seen scum hard townread other scum was when they were noob inexperienced scum who had hard mutual unexplained townreads and it was obvious they were scum. I don’t think this is the case here.

In general, scum will pay more attention to their buddies than the townies, and hence be more cautious about their reads on the buddies. I know this especially because I’ve accidentally done this as scum before (WKing a townie).
Alright, do you see a problem here? Fact: there is 1 scum still left in the game. Fact: Gamma and us are lockclear. Fact: Scum therefore, has to be amongst you, NM, Kokichi, Creature. Fact: You can’t townlock NM, obvtown read Creature and be unsure about Kokichi.

Do you not see a problem with this?
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:44 am

In post 2649, ThoseInCharge wrote:
In post 2591, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 2585, ThoseInCharge wrote:I think BB locktowning Creature is town indicative of Creature, because scum are more concerned with
how they look towards their buddies vs townies
Can you explain this please?
Sure, in fact this is related to one of the strongest scumtells I have been developing:

I feel like such extreme stances when scum hard townread someone generally scummy, make that scummy person more likely to be town, because that if that player was really scum, the defending scum will likely be too conscious about the scumreads on the buddy to feel comfortable hard townreading him. At the same time, as they aren’t scumhunting, they will make up reads and are more likely to throw random reads on the townies, sometimes throwing ridiculous townreads on scummy slots, not realising they are scummy.

The only time I’ve ever seen scum hard townread other scum was when they were noob inexperienced scum who had hard mutual unexplained townreads and it was obvious they were scum. I don’t think this is the case here.

In general, scum will pay more attention to their buddies than the townies, and hence be more cautious about their reads on the buddies. I know this especially because I’ve accidentally done this as scum before (WKing a townie).
Yes, that is true in
general
but Thor by appearing to hard distance Gamma, has clearly flipped the script here. So, the usual scum associatiatives are clearly out the window in this game, due to that.
~ Albert Einstein
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:48 am

Gamma, Creature, what is your take on both Kokichi/TIC hardtown reading NM, and especially TIC locktowning NM, obvtowning you but still being unsure about Kokichi?

Because based on wagonomics, it doesn’t make any sense.
~ Albert Einstein
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Creature »

In post 2656, Celestial Coordinates wrote:what is your take on both Kokichi/TIC hardtown reading NM, and especially TIC locktowning NM, obvtowning you but still being unsure about Kokichi?
It's that feeling where I have someone that must be scum by PoE but checking them individually they aren't particularly scummy, hence why the doubt.
Sigh
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2653, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 2646, Kokichi Oma wrote:Pretty confident unless she learned to copy her town meta as scum which seems out of her range.
Okay, I like this post. Had you not answered my question, I would have powerlynched you.
Pretty sure I already answered this
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Not mafia votes me whenever hes town and I'm town so this is in his meta too lol
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2656, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Gamma, Creature, what is your take on both Kokichi/TIC hardtown reading NM, and especially TIC locktowning NM, obvtowning you but still being unsure about Kokichi?

I mean I’m voting there so what do you think
Can’t wait for NM to come on though
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:48 pm

In post 2660, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2656, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Gamma, Creature, what is your take on both Kokichi/TIC hardtown reading NM, and especially TIC locktowning NM, obvtowning you but still being unsure about Kokichi?

I mean I’m voting there so what do you think
Can’t wait for NM to come on though
Not trusting the NM/Carca townreads. NM isn’t acting the way he usually does as town, so I’m guessing one of TIC/Kokichi actually knows they’re town here. TIC townlocked NM, where as Kokichi’s response made way more sense. I agree with you that TIC definitely looks worse here because it looks to me, like Ari
could be trying to avoid a thunderdome with Kokichi.

What can be assumed, is that whichever one of the 2 is lynched and if we mislynch, the surviving one will likely vote Creature over NM.

So, scum could be setting Creature up to be mislynched, possibly?
~ Albert Einstein
ThoseInCharge
ThoseInCharge
Goon
ThoseInCharge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:04 am

Post by ThoseInCharge »

You know what, I’ll tell you why I have been locktowning Carca/NM all this while, as I now think there is not much harm revealing my reason.

@Not_Mafia, claim.
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:45 pm

In post 2662, ThoseInCharge wrote:You know what, I’ll tell you why I have been locktowning Carca/NM all this while, as I now think there is not much harm revealing my reason.

@Not_Mafia, claim.
Well yes, we don’t want to mislynch and possibly confirming another 2 slots, guarantees us the win.
~ Albert Einstein
ThoseInCharge
ThoseInCharge
Goon
ThoseInCharge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by ThoseInCharge »

So sorry guys, I should have started signing posts when I actually started posting. I feel like I've caused some confusion about this slot's reads, so please ask amd I'll happily clarify!

- Ari

P.s.
I thought our posts were obvious as to which head was which but I guess not lol
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:01 pm

In post 2664, ThoseInCharge wrote:So sorry guys, I should have started signing posts when I actually started posting. I feel like I've caused some confusion about this slot's reads, so please ask amd I'll happily clarify!

- Ari

P.s.
Yes, BNL’s posts always seem to come accross as super scummy for some reason.

Yes, BNL sounded like he was role fishing us and doubting that we were obvtown.
~ Albert Einstein
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VeeTee
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
ThoseInCharge
ThoseInCharge
Goon
ThoseInCharge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:14 am

Post by ThoseInCharge »

In post 2666, Not_Mafia wrote:VeeTee
Wait, huh?

I thought you were the babysitter...
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

CC, why did you think there was a babysitter?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ThoseInCharge
ThoseInCharge
Goon
ThoseInCharge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:20 am

Post by ThoseInCharge »

The reason I have been locktowning NM was because I realised that he was a babysitter. We massclaimed at the start of Day 4, and after that everyone but CC and Carca had claimed. However, CC earlier claimed to be targeted by an announcing Babysitter, and by PoE, I had Carca/NM as the babysitter.

But apparently NM is not a Babysitter :facepalm: CC, NM, what happened here?
ThoseInCharge
ThoseInCharge
Goon
ThoseInCharge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:29 am

Post by ThoseInCharge »

In post 2665, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 2664, ThoseInCharge wrote:So sorry guys, I should have started signing posts when I actually started posting. I feel like I've caused some confusion about this slot's reads, so please ask amd I'll happily clarify!

- Ari

P.s.
Yes, BNL’s posts always seem to come accross as super scummy for some reason.

Yes, BNL sounded like he was role fishing us and doubting that we were obvtown.
I feel like people often see my posts coming across as scummy.

And btw, it looks like you can’t tell us apart :lol: I did make the posts you were calling role fishing (which I wasn’t), but it was Ari who found reasons to townread you despite being conftown.
ThoseInCharge
ThoseInCharge
Goon
ThoseInCharge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:32 am

Post by ThoseInCharge »

I was really comparing BBmolla/Kokichi/Creature yesterday, had BBmolla as obvscum, and when comparing Creature and Kokichi, I had Creature as towny and Kokichi as scummy from it.

However, as I had NM as locktown, I didn’t bother reading him, so currently I have no read on that slot :facepalm:
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Performer »

Votecount 5.03

ThoseInCharge (1): Gamma Emerald
Kokichi Oma (1): Not_Mafia

Not voting (4):
Celestial Coordinates
Kokichi Oma
Creature
ThoseInCharge

Day 5 ends in (expired on 2018-12-12 19:13:26)

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
-----------
Moderator notes: none at the moment
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Creature »

Can you confirm you indeed was visited by a babysitter?

Can you confirm it's not a message?
Sigh
Celestial Coordinates
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Celestial Coordinates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:02 am

In post 2668, Gamma Emerald wrote:CC, why did you think there was a babysitter?
We weren’t sure who protected us on N2 because we weren’t sure of FL’s alignment. But once we didn’t die on N3, we realized that he was the one who has protected us on N2 and there was probably no babysitter in the setup.

So, basically, we still have our commuter ability, thanks to Flavor Leaf. <3
~ Albert Einstein

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”