April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 12:26 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 1990, Clover Ebi wrote:Holden/April/Farside/Penguin=town I think I wanna vote in Dunnstral/Bird/Chem today. Unless all my townreads go on Mastina than I'd join.

I don't like this post. Mastina and Chemist were trying to get me lynched right before this was being said, and it feels like Clover was staying on the opposite side trying to have Dunnstral/Bird be the lynch. I was calling Mastina/Birds/Chemist the scum team at this point, and Mastina came hounding in on me, followed by Chemist. This could be positioning.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 12:27 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 1992, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1988, April Ludgate wrote:It’s literally a senseless move for me to have pushed Votato like that right there. I could have just as easily given a clear,
OK
In post 1988, April Ludgate wrote:so this whole thing is Mastina’s doing, and you can tell by the way she’s been playing.
I don't know why you're scumreading Mastina in the first place
Clover Ebi wrote:I think I wanna vote in Dunnstral/Bird/Chem today. Unless all my townreads go on Mastina than I'd join.
Scummy
oh, you called it scummy too. But you were also semi defending Mastina push.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 12:29 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2011, jjh927 wrote:Dunnstral and Farside are still scum though

Just, Dunnstral more clearly than Farside now.
In post 2012, jjh927 wrote:Oh cool both Dunn and Farside are gunning for me now because of the Votato thing
In post 2019, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2011, jjh927 wrote:Dunnstral and Farside are still scum though

Just, Dunnstral more clearly than Farside now.
In post 2018, jjh927 wrote:VOTE: Mastina
:roll:
This did not age well.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 12:32 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2050, jjh927 wrote:What do you think of Dunnstral pinning that shit where he got a bunch of people to switch from Votato to DEB on me?
In post 2052, Dunnstral wrote:It wouldn't have been possible to lynch votato: two of the flexible votes were you and votato.
In post 2059, Clover Ebi wrote:I don't think Dunnstral acting like the night kills were linked to him is a real thought but I digress. Don't think I'm gonna vote JJH here
In post 2063, Dunnstral wrote:Now that I think about it myself, HoldenGolden showed up right at the end too so it would have been possible - oh well. I'm pretty sure when I started shifting the wagon he wasn't around

Dunnstral was the biggest jjh pusher when Mastina should been the lynch, I feel. Also brought up Holden.

I think final scum is Dunn or Clover.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 12:33 am

Post by April Ludgate »

clover post there if scum was taking advantage of Dunn's wrong read. Dunn scum there is protecting mastina.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 12:36 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2101, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2096, mastina wrote:
In post 2094, jjh927 wrote:I can still convince myself Mastina is scum here based on circumstantial game stuff, but I still feel like her posting is town.
I mean it's pretty damn obvious I'm not the one calling the shots on the scumteam.
:shifty:
Dunn, you look so scummy on a read through of Day 2.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 12:38 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2104, HoldenGolden wrote:I'm leading the goat people to a glorious new home. Until I done, I'm gonna be a bit busy and wont be on till tonight probably.

I also got the one shot janitor information as well.

Additionally scanning the thread I notice people talking about scums ability to change nk flavor? Votato Gore seems to be for his vig ability. We have had two people get drowned back to back which means we have an aquatic vig which was able to shoot twice or it's actually the mafia KP. Trying to work my head around if Bingle shot flavor kill could come from a vig
This is kind of weird, actually. He says 'trying to work my head around if'. Could be the sith lord we've been looking for, setting some stuff up.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 12:40 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2133, Dunnstral wrote:What doors does Mastina open?
=/
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 12:44 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2156, Conspire wrote:
In post 2128, Dunnstral wrote:By the way, now that I'm reminded:

Why didn't you post at deadline, Conspire?
What do you mean?

~Cosmic
In post 2157, Conspire wrote:Interesting how despite shading Dunny for most the game, votato's only on him briefly after being asked why he isn't voting him, and then moves of him shortly after because "the wagon isn't gaining momentum" (3 votes) and then moves to a smaller wagon (farside on 2 votes).

~Cosmic
In post 2158, Conspire wrote:
In post 1676, jjh927 wrote:I've not been scumreading PP since I looked at his iso again when he told me to and especially now he's made things more explicitly clear.

I'm still pretty confident on Farside but w/e

VOTE: Dunn
In post 1677, votato wrote:lets do it! VOTE: dunnstral
Actually, this later is a better look for Dunny.

~Cosmic

I actually disagree, Conspire. =/

I'll probably be looking over everyone today, Dunn, don't feel like I'm locked into this. There's reasons to town read you here too, like your Day 5, and possible roleblocked, and your elephant.

But I think there's reasons to town read everyone in this game.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 12:45 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2164, jjh927 wrote:Okay. Chemist, birds and boys, Dunnstral. No particular order. That's the scumteam in its entirety. Everyone else in the game is town.
In post 2165, jjh927 wrote:Self destructing is the answer with a bit of Dunnstral exerting a totally unjustified amount of influence (why are people listening to him?) . Cool stuff
maybe JJH had the scum team in Chemist/Dunn, but was blinded by Mastina's pocketing.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 12:48 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2188, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 1976, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1974, Birds and the Boys wrote:
In post 1973, April Ludgate wrote:“Flips:

Flips may include kill flavor. While this may suggest the role behind the kill,
some killing roles
may be able to obscure or change their flavor. “

Also, this is in the Krazy ruleset, so anyone hanging onto that as a reasoning is scum or surface level.
Votato's role is a killing role that does not have this power, though

Why does he have to be the one to have changed it?

I saw what I saw. And there’s fucking proof with the Bingle shot.

Mafia has ONE fucking shot based on that message, right? 1 janitor shot?

Bingle was janitored.

If nobody claims to have janitored Bingle, then it is confirmed Votato did so to him.

That was ALSO not his fucking kill flavor. This proves something is happening with it
Ah fuck it, ill just state it since my baiting to draw anybody out to claim the missing KP didn't work (not that I thought it would)

I am the missing KP on the Bingle Kill Train. My Flavor for my KP is "Shot". That's why I knew day 2 that Bingle had to be targeted by a janitor/KP combo since like I stated it wouldn't make sense for a random Janitor to come along and just so happen to select the same person I targeted.
Ugh, Holden could be scum that thought there was going to be multiple killing roles on Bingle, so wanted to get the jump on it. But the shot flavor is nice town reasonings.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 12:49 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2204, HoldenGolden wrote:2nd off, I don't really see the scum!Mastina read.

Rereading Day 1, despite her lack of presence in the thread, she backed herself into a really tight corner regarding Votato. While its not out of the question scum could of start bussing Votato day 1 sensing the pressure brought by slots like me, Mastina's stance highly limited any chance for Votato to survive both in her ability to support counter wagons and also fundamentally undermining the fake claim. Furthermore, when comparing the claim progression compared to other's who relied heavily on the claim to get a read off (for example, birds early to mid day 1 read) it doesn't explain the thought process in detail enough to provide wiggle room out of the read. Later posts such as citing Votato as the scum on PP doubt train also doubled down on this.

Since April has confirmed the presence of a RB (most likely scum), that also reassures me of town!mastina. According to April's plan and Gambit, Mastina was to be shot and cleaned by it. Considering this, I don't think scum would be willing to try and lose 2 members before EoD day 2 and would of rbed April out of safety. Now, this is assuming that scum doesn't have other ways to mitigate or heal KP, but it was a high risk situation given what we know so far about the suppose scum RB to not RB April
Ouch, this one's pretty bad for Holden.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 1:26 am

Post by Dunnstral »

April Ludgate, I am an Elephant
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2900, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1990, Clover Ebi wrote:Holden/April/Farside/Penguin=town I think I wanna vote in Dunnstral/Bird/Chem today. Unless all my townreads go on Mastina than I'd join.

I don't like this post. Mastina and Chemist were trying to get me lynched right before this was being said, and it feels like Clover was staying on the opposite side trying to have Dunnstral/Bird be the lynch. I was calling Mastina/Birds/Chemist the scum team at this point, and Mastina came hounding in on me, followed by Chemist. This could be positioning.
You're really overthinking it friend.

Did everyone claim animals by the way?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:20 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

It's impossible for me to be the roleblocker since my actions are universal, meaning I'd target everyone with the roleblock. Considering my animal fits my role and all my actions are accounted for do you think there's reason to suspect my slot?

Side note I shouldn't have done a fast night when I only got through April and Farside.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

We have roleblock claims on night 2 and 4 plus April instantly got into a 1v1 with Birds thanks to my action. I doubt April is scum here. Miss Lynch being a godfather I'll take a loss to that because I think that's weird game design. That leaves Dunnstral and Holden and considering Holdens claim is the most unaccounted for I lean on voting him but I'm going to read both of them today.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:27 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Imagine if I was more assertive in wanting to lynch Mastina a few days ago. (Even if it was for the wrong reasons) I say imagine because I can never see myself being super assertive. :P
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 5:08 am

Post by Miss Lane »

I'm not scum because I wasn't awake when farside was shot and I wouldn't have shot farside
ftr ML has played pretty well and deserves a win if they get it. - pisskop
Welp, we lost. I actually believed ML's claim. ... And seriously. We knew ML was a vote manipulator and still thought she was telling the truth. ... Well, looks like town is going to let the sk's win. That was kind of a genius play by ML. ... ML deserves this win. That was a good play on her part. - Rautherdir
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 5:08 am

Post by Miss Lane »

Also I like farside.

April is town.

I know everyone else knows it but I'm trying to look like I'm putting in effort here
Welp, we lost. I actually believed ML's claim. ... And seriously. We knew ML was a vote manipulator and still thought she was telling the truth. ... Well, looks like town is going to let the sk's win. That was kind of a genius play by ML. ... ML deserves this win. That was a good play on her part. - Rautherdir
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Miss Lane »

TBH I was kinda hoping I'd rep in and get lynched but that didn't happen. It definitely looks like tally have got this game figured out and therefore dont need me . Ift things get kinda dire I'll put my thinking hat on and try to help the best I can.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2917, Miss Lane wrote:I'm not scum because I wasn't awake when farside was shot and I wouldn't have shot farside
I'd argue you would have; they were probably bus driving you and someone else
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2905, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 2101, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2096, mastina wrote:
In post 2094, jjh927 wrote:I can still convince myself Mastina is scum here based on circumstantial game stuff, but I still feel like her posting is town.
I mean it's pretty damn obvious I'm not the one calling the shots on the scumteam.
:shifty:
Dunn, you look so scummy on a read through of Day 2.
Also come on
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2920, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2917, Miss Lane wrote:I'm not scum because I wasn't awake when farside was shot and I wouldn't have shot farside
I'd argue you would have; they were probably bus driving you and someone else
Prolly cuz you're scum
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Miss Lane »

Also lol how does that logic work
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:28 am

Post by April Ludgate »

April Komodo Dragon
Holden donkey
Dunnstral elephant
Clover?