Newbie #950 (Game Over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Charlou
Charlou
Townie
Charlou
Townie
Townie

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 2:58 am

Post by Charlou »

Charlou wrote:I'm not the cop. I tend to think that as vezo contributed to voting a goon off D1 and he survived N1, that his claim to be cop may be legit.
I mean survived N1, possibly due to a doctor's intervention.
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:42 am

Post by vezopiraka »

@Realityfan: you said somewhere that d2 we should lynch amish or IAI. If I was scum why would I kill the guy who all considered scum???
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard.
Press ENTER.
RealityFan
RealityFan
Goon
RealityFan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 8:14 am

Post by RealityFan »

vezopiraka wrote:@Realityfan: you said somewhere that d2 we should lynch amish or IAI. If I was scum why would I kill the guy who all considered scum???
How could I say d2 we should lynch amish? I WASN'T EVEN HERE DAY ONE? DX

As for your question, I don't really know. It doesn't make sense for anyone to kill Amish! I was just considering you and Char as suspects because that was who Amish suspected (Well, he didn't really suspect you, but doubted you a little). It seems to be the only valid reason anyone would kill him, because he suspected them. :/
[b]V/LA JUNE 2ND to JUNE 4th[/b]

Donate?:
[url=http://www.tengaged.com/user/Quackerz/thanks]Click daily please![/url]
Charlou
Charlou
Townie
Charlou
Townie
Townie

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 8:21 am

Post by Charlou »

RealityFan wrote:
vezopiraka wrote:@Realityfan: you said somewhere that d2 we should lynch amish or IAI. If I was scum why would I kill the guy who all considered scum???
How could I say d2 we should lynch amish? I WASN'T EVEN HERE DAY ONE? DX

As for your question, I don't really know. It doesn't make sense for anyone to kill Amish! I was just considering you and Char as suspects because that was who Amish suspected (Well, he didn't really suspect you, but doubted you a little). It seems to be the only valid reason anyone would kill him, because he suspected them. :/
I didn't suspect him or vote for him in the end (my earlier brief vote for him was facetious).
RealityFan
RealityFan
Goon
RealityFan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 9:00 am

Post by RealityFan »

No, I meant he suspected you.

Donate?:
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 9:49 am

Post by Skill006 »

Charlou wrote:Then again vezo joined the LB bandwagon late in the day to vote a goon off ...
vezopiraka wrote:
Unvote: amish
Vote: Lord Baltheir

You are scum. Please kill him so we can get over it.
Suspicion on vezo dropped.
Not that I think vezo is guilty of doing this, but there's always a scum tactic called bussing. The wiki explains it much better than I would.
Mini 1042 is on Day 4 now and doesn't need any replacements.
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Deer »

Here's my thought process right now:

1. Charlou has a strong gut town read from me, based on those things I've said earlier.

2. IAI/Skill006 are very pro-town, in my eyes, and don't deserve to be lynched today either.

3. I tend to believe vezo's cop claim, at least for now, just because I don't want to lynch an un-cc'd cop and I don't know if scum would have the balls to fakeclaim like that D1 when it could have easily backfired.

4. I don't know why amish was killed, but my best guess as for why vezo wasn't killed was that they knew there was a doc in the game (due to the roleblocker) and therefore, figured that the doc would be on vezo. They didn't want to waste a kill, so they killed a claimed townie.

5. By PoE (process of elimination), that leaves realityfan and fuzzy. Fuzzy looked okay D1, but has been lurking even after he said his V/LA was over. He also voted LB earlier in the game,but later unvoted for Charlou. Possible distancing attempt?

Anyways, it's going to come down to those two today, and like I said, I think reality is a top suspect, but I still haven't fully made my mind up. I don't like realityfan coming in trying to target Charlou, and Glunk's play fits a stereotypical nervous noobscum.
Charlou
Charlou
Townie
Charlou
Townie
Townie

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Charlou »

Skill006 wrote:
Charlou wrote:Then again vezo joined the LB bandwagon late in the day to vote a goon off ...
vezopiraka wrote:
Unvote: amish
Vote: Lord Baltheir

You are scum. Please kill him so we can get over it.
Suspicion on vezo dropped.
Not that I think vezo is guilty of doing this, but there's always a scum tactic called bussing. The wiki explains it much better than I would.
hayeahhhh, cheers ... Though I didn't know it was a named tactic, I had considered this might be behind vezo's vote. Benefit of the doubt for the moment, though.
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:07 am

Post by vezopiraka »

I'm pretty useless right now. Every night I'll get roleblocked until they manage to kill either the doctor. I think realityfan is the prime suspect.
Press ENTER.
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:08 am

Post by vezopiraka »

I'm pretty useless right now. Every night I'll get roleblocked until they manage to kill either the doctor. I think realityfan is the prime suspect.
Press ENTER.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:29 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

fuzzylightning wrote:I am just going to say that I am V/LA until Monday because my days are just going to get busier until then
This was from last Thursday. Said he'd be back Monday, it is now the following Thursday.

mod, could you please prod fuzzy

I totally agree with Deer's last post.

I also think to give us the best chance at the right person, we should see if fuzzy picks up his prod. If not, we need to give his replacement a chance to speak on his/her behalf.

vezo, you basically have a free pass to the Final 3 or until the Doctor dies. If the Doctor hasn't died by the Final 3, and no Doctor comes forward, everyone will know you are scum (since a Cop/Roleblocker/No Doctor scenario exists).

If a Doctor comes forward, the Doctor will need to figure out if you are really the cop and the other play the roleblocker, or if you are a goon and the other player vanilla townie.

I want to get that on record in case I go one of these next few nights. Basically though, the Town is in really good shape on this one. :D
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:31 am

Post by iamausername »

-=Vote Count #9=-

RealityFan (2) - Skill006, vezopiraka, Deer
fuzzylightning (1) - I Am Innocent

Not Voting (4) - Charlou, fuzzylightning, RealityFan, Deer

4 to lynch.

-=fuzzylightning has been prodded=-
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 5:27 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I apologize for not getting back, we are getting work done on my house and I have ben cleaning and moving stuff that I haven't had much time for anything. I have not been intentionally lurking, I just haven't been on the computer.

I am not entirely convinced of vezo's claim. She investigated the person who ended up dead and claims to have been roleblocked. Sure no one has counterclaimed the cop claim, but it is entirely possible that she is the roleblocker and was trying to figure out what setup we were in. Also the WIFOM of because the mafia killed the "scummiest player" they must be a newbie is awful.

Those are just my initial thoughts, but now I have to go and search for a job. I am going to ISO a few people later on and will post on my findings when I have them.
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 5:28 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Vote: Vezo
forgot to put that in
0-1 as Mafia
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 7:53 am

Post by vezopiraka »

I'm a he. It's just at the bottom of my pic.
You say I investigated the person who died who from whatever reason has been seen as the most scummy player. Your right I should have investigated you.
Press ENTER.
RealityFan
RealityFan
Goon
RealityFan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 8:19 am

Post by RealityFan »

@ Vezo: Who are your suspects and why? Because you haven't given much reason for your suspicions all game...
vezo wrote:Your right I should have investigated you.
I don't like that quote. He seems to suspect whoever shows any sort of doubt of him.

Donate?:
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 8:29 am

Post by vezopiraka »

I was being sarcastic. I forgot sarcasm doesn't transfer through the interwebs. As you an see nobody made a counter claim against my claim so I'm confirmed town. I don't like fuzzyligthning vote because he's now voting for an un-cc cop. In my book that's one of the biggest scum tells.
Press ENTER.
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Deer »

Fuzzy, no matter what you say, we're not lynching vezo today. He's an un-cc'd cop - if he's scum, we'll find out in LyLo.

Reality's play has gotten better, while Fuzzy's has gotten worse.

vote: fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Ok, since I am apparently not allowed to suspect a cop because he is un-cc'd, which I disagree with, not that he wasn't counterclaimed, but because we are blindly taking that he is the cop. I have a question for the town. Can we have the doctor claim now?
0-1 as Mafia
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by Deer »

And even more rolefishing? Crazy.

Doc, do not claim!

Here's what will happen:

1. We leave vezo alive, lynch until we either find the last scum or end up in lylo.

2. If there is a doctor revealed, either through an L-1 claim or an NK, then we know vezo is legit. That's a confirmed townie right there.

3. If no doc is revealed and we get to lylo, then they'll ask for the doc to claim. If neither person claims doc, vezo is scum. If someone does claim doc, then the doc will have to decide in lylo.

But, the doctor should not come out. Asking for that just puts more suspicion on you - you're an SE, after all. You can't use the noob excuse.
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Why wait until lylo though? I wasn't going to use the noob excuse, as I had thought about what I was doing before I did it. I would rather confirm the townies now and see where they think the second scum is. There is no reason for vezo to be alive right now, so why not take advantage of that fact and see what comes of it?
0-1 as Mafia
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 2:12 am

Post by vezopiraka »

Doc Don't Claim

Fuzzylightning is doing some stupid moves there thinking we are all noobs. You must be the scum and try to get the doctor to claim so you can kill him.

Unvote; Vote Fuzzylightning
Press ENTER.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 2:14 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Deer wrote:And even more rolefishing? Crazy.

Doc, do not claim!

Here's what will happen:

1. We leave vezo alive, lynch until we either find the last scum or end up in lylo or if he gets to L-1.

2. If there is a doctor revealed, either through an L-1 claim or an NK, then we know vezo is legit. That's a confirmed townie right there.

3. If no doc is revealed and we get to lylo, then they'll ask for the doc to claim. If neither person claims doc, vezo is scum. If someone does claim doc, then the doc will have to decide in lylo.

But, the doctor should not come out. Asking for that just puts more suspicion on you - you're an SE, after all. You can't use the noob excuse.
Agreed, Doc should not claim until LyLo.

There is 0 benefit to having the doc claim right now.

If we did ask for a doc claim now, the only good thing that happens is if no doc comes forward, we know vezo is lying and we lynch him.

But many bad things can happen, like a doc comes forward, but then gets killed N2 (and cop blocked N2), and then N3 the cop dies. We get to D4 with 0 confirmed innocents.

We get the same benefit if we wait until LyLo to ask for the Doc claim if trying to determine vezo's innocence is legit or not. If no doc claim happens, you lynch vezo. If a doc claim happens, you have 1 confirmed innocent (the Doctor), who has a 50/50 chance at a win.

I plan on rereading the thread in the next few days, and will present my choice for the lynch.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 2:23 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

vezopiraka wrote:
Doc Don't Claim

Fuzzylightning is doing some stupid moves there thinking we are all noobs. You must be the scum and try to get the doctor to claim so you can kill him.

Unvote; Vote Fuzzylightning
Fuzzy, you are at L-1. I think it is time to claim a role if you have one.

Please nobody hammer without giving him a chance to claim.
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 2:44 am

Post by vezopiraka »

Why do we have to wait him claim?
He's clearly not the doc. He won't claim mafia RB. He didn't claim he's cop. The only other roles are townies.
Press ENTER.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”