Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2002 1:37 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

So youre up at like 3 am being all delirious, rambling on and on about something... wait a sec, are you smoking weed? Is that why you are up?

You go on and on about high morals and virtues and calling me icky and brandishing your stell values and demeaning my good name in the process and yet you are the one smoking the dope in front of the computer?!?

shame!! Pure shame!!

Basically what I am saying is that im going to blindy follow the Jeep bandwagon because some stoner said so. Ill wait until she sobers up before I even begin to listen to her.

Besides, she shouldnt get all worked up just because I voted for her. Geesh, talk about soft skin. Most ironic is that I still like you more than anyone else around here. (aawwww)

Looking at the list. Polotet is usually somewhat active. Where the hell is he?

Unvote: Kitty
Vote: Polotet
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Luna
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Goth Limey Chick

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2002 2:16 am

Post by Luna »

(mith)

Fair enough.
Vote: Polotet

Still suspect IS a bit though. I'm really not sure why. Might check him tonight, if I get him as innocent I'll at least know I'm sane.

I'll post some more suspicions when I have a chance to read this thread better (tomorrow, probably).
groza528
groza528
Watcher
groza528
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2002 3:45 am

Post by groza528 »

Sorry, I'll clarify Mike being dead and alive on post one. He took over for dethwing.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2002 9:02 pm

Post by mith »

Where'd everyone go?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 1:38 am

Not voting for Polotet obviously.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
SaberKitty
SaberKitty
Supposed to be? This IS blue.
SaberKitty

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 2:29 am

Post by SaberKitty »

Kitty was busy sleeping...but she did print out this mafia and had lots of fun highlighting it and stuff...it's all pretty and color-coded and it even has post-it notes. kitty is a self-admitted loser.she's also referring to herself in third person, for some strange reason. She's not quite sure why....
Kitty is also VERY sad that IS would think she would do something like that...VERY, VERY sad....
She will check back later and post all the nifty things she can use against jeep...but then again, she found nifty stuff to use against everyone else too- so you know...

-SK
[color=blue]Hug a snowman, It's a cold world out there![/color]
mikegoo
mikegoo
Watcher
mikegoo
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 2:52 am

Post by mikegoo »

vot: polotet
if IS and mith think it is a good idea who am I to argue? I will also be gone for the next several days and felt like this was the most useful thing I could do before I left.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 6:40 am

Post by mith »

I'm going to be gone for a bit starting Friday; someone can replace me for that time, or no.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 7:45 am

There has to be a reason why some mafia games have 10 page days while others have 3 month days.
Show

Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 11:11 am

Post by Polotet »

Um, I might as well claim my role. I'm the other mason, as OG can confirm. IS is acting kind of wonky, so
Vote: IS
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 11:29 am

We shall wait for OG to exonerate you then.

And bah for claiming me to be wonky. I have done nothing more than try to rid this town of the mafia pest. You calling me "wonky" only serves to prove that you have no clue as to what you are doing.

My behavior is no different than in any of the other numerous towns I have single handedly saved.

I expect a full apology and a retraction of the adjective of wonky that you have branded me with unfairly.

I am waiting. In the meantime I shall look for the next suspicious character just in case mr negativity here happens to be telling the truth.
Show

quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 3:19 pm

Post by quercitron »

Pattern recognition. Last time he asked for apologies he was Tleilax scum.

Oh, and it's so much fun to type
vote: IS

jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 4:11 pm

Post by jeep »

Wow, q you're telling IS what his tells are? Hmm... seems odd to give up tech like that.
***Finger of Suspicion : quercitron ***
. However, sure, why not. I'm told that 'everyone' has tried to lynch IS. I wasn't successful last time, so I'll
vote: IS

And SK, you are going to look for stuff to use against me? Hmm... how about the fact that I didn't post the first 11 pages? Oh yeah, I was a sub. AFKAD thought so much of his role that he didn't continue playing it. Yeah, it's 'convenient' that I'm a townie. Whatever, I was just hoping to be able to play in a mafia that was actually being played, not like some other *cough*backwards*cough*.

So yeah, if you have anything incriminating against me (or AFKAD) I'd be happy to try to counter it, however, I dropped Mindreading 101* so I don't guarantee I'll be able to speak to what AFKAD was thinking.

-JEEP

*not a very interesting story... I dropped it because the teacher always knew when I tried to cheat...
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2002 1:00 am

I dont think I have heard anything as ridiculous as what just been spewed from Querci's mouth.

Were you ever cleared?

Unvote: Polotet
Vote: Querci

For using cheap, desperation tactics to get rid of me. If you have concrete proof, bring it. Stop being such a cheesy poof sucka.

I refuse to be lynched on absolute crap. Besides, Mith thought it was a good idea too, where is his bandwagon?

You people simply irritate me most of the time.
Show

quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:25 am

Post by quercitron »

No, of course I'm not confirmed. Last time I checked, neither were you. I'm a Townie. If you want to lynch me, go ahead. Or die, scum.

Note to all those following me for IS: I have absolutely no reason to vote him other than just pure random "he's not cleared, and he's still alive" voting, so don't think I have info or anything. Don't follow me, or you'll look suspicious.

IS, go catch a cop or something. This game seriously bores me even more than Mafia 1.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:47 am

Post by mith »

*~shrug~* whichever, I was suspicious of IS anyway. Though, jeep gets my FOS for the bandwagoning, if IS is innocent.

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:48 am

Ok

unvote: Quercitron

I will just blindly follow Mith on whoever he votes.

Bah, all mafia games are suffering from blatant non-participation. There has to be a solution to this.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:50 am

Or not. Thanks for betraying me, Mith.

Vote: Mole

Just to see what he says.
Show

mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2002 2:39 am

Post by mith »

Argh. Can we get some sort of replacement thing or just kill all the non-talkers or something? This is getting pathetic.

Since IS is actually talking,
Unvote: IS, Vote: whoever IS is voting for unless it's me, in which case Vote: IS

Cya in July...
Mike Amok
Mike Amok
Townie
Mike Amok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2002 8:15 am

Post by Mike Amok »

So half the players have been totally or nearly silent the entire game (like mole, who's only posted twice, the last time being on page 7), and we're probably going to lynch another active person today, just cause we don't have anything to go on for silent people. (I know, I'm not one to talk here, since this is technically my first post the entire game.) I'll
vote: Zealot
for now, maybe go with mole later if he remains quiet... although somehow it doesn't seem like mole would be this blatantly silent as mafia. I really don't know that, it just doesn't seem like how a more experienced player would play. Whereas Zealot was similarly quiet in GL newbie mafia 5, iirc, where he was mafia.
[size=75]This space intentionally left blank.[/size]
groza528
groza528
Watcher
groza528
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2002 9:05 am

Post by groza528 »

OK, this day is too long and it's my fault. Here's my decision to generally speed up the game:
The deadline for this day is this time on Sunday. Whoever has the most votes at this time will be lynched, provided they have at least three votes (half the amount needed to lynch) if a tie both will be lynched. If none have three, there will be no lynch. The current silentees (mole, OG, Zealot) will be killed off if they haven't posted by that time. I will try to find replacements for mith and Saberkitty (Saber told me through PM that she'd be without internet access starting the 30th). The replacements will close at the same deadline, any unreplaced parties will be killed off.
After that days and nights will have preset deadlines announced at the beginning of each day/night. Probably 3 days for night and 5 days for day.

current vote tally:
IS: 3 (jeep, Polotet, Quercitron)
mole: 2 (IS, mith)
Polotet: 1 (mikegoo)
Zealot: 1 (Mike Amok)
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:47 pm

Post by jeep »

OK, I'm beginning to believe IS is not guilty (mostly because I believe mith and he's following IS)
unvote: IS
and
vote: mole

-JEEP
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:58 pm

Post by quercitron »

Whatever. I'll follow mith like the mindless sheep Townie I am.

Vote: same as IS, unless IS votes me, in which vote: IS
SaberKitty
SaberKitty
SaberKitty

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2002 2:08 pm

Post by SaberKitty »

a while ago, i PM'd the mod saying i was leaving(permanently-since i don't get back until the 27th of july) i leave the 30th(which is tmw) and i guess i'm not being replaced in this game either, or something.
well, good luck all, have fun!
-SK
[color=blue]Hug a snowman, It's a cold world out there![/color]
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2002 5:04 pm

Post by Polotet »

Fine.