Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:41 am

Post by Robbnva »

I came to that conclusion after pacman hard "soft claimed". Basically the way you defended him and his willingness to not suspect you made me think mason. The fact that he said he could confirm himself made me think possibly innocent child but I immediately assumed mason. Especially since people on MS love using masons.

I'm really suprised you and he arent on the same page with regards to Dr, figured you guys would have ironed out those details during night phase.

With regards to DR, You actually make a good point about DR voting rblinker, he votes him 3rd. But his reason wasn't that great IMO and the votes were sort of spread all over the place. Could be that he wasnt thinking blinker would get lynched.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:39 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

That's very likely, especially since I just got out of a game where blinker hammered his scumbuddy on page 2 by accident. It's a good read:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... &start=250
That is to say, bussing backfires really easy in these small games.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:41 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

drchrist, in your next post please explain to me which of Konowa or Robbnva you'd like to lynch today, since they're your only options, and why.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:08 am

Post by Drchrist »

I'm going to reread through both of their sets of posts. I'll get back to you after that.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:03 am

Post by Konowa »

In regards to Dr's play around blinker D1, it makes sense as one could see that blinker is not a great player. He played the vote on blinker and then did nothing to further the vote. Seems like text-book bus to me.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:37 am

Post by xvart »

Okay, after rereading I can see that. perhaps it is one of those times I was projecting myself too much into someone else's behavior.

DrChrist - do you think the scum team has day talk? Why or why not?

Don't lynch yet; I still want to reread a few things.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Work was busy today, and I'm disappointed nothing new has been posted.

Dr is holding up progress.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:57 pm

Post by Drchrist »

I'm going to VOTE: Robbnva simply because looking back at the situation pre rblinker lynch Konowa being at the head of the wagon and pushing it the way he did makes him less suspicious. In addition, Robbnva's reaction to pacman's hammer makes it seem like he may have wanted to buy time to keep nat/rblink alive, and got screwed over by pacman's sudden hammer.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by Drchrist »

In post 305, xvart wrote:
DrChrist - do you think the scum team has day talk? Why or why not?

I'll guess no. Since all of the three of us who could possibly be scum were on the rblinker lynch, there had to be some bussing going on. But I fail to see any clear attempt by anyone to really try and save rblink/natalie, and for that matter, which leads me to think that the scumteam didn't have the chance to collaborate on a way to derail the wagon.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 307, Drchrist wrote:I'm going to VOTE: Robbnva simply because looking back at the situation pre rblinker lynch Konowa being at the head of the wagon and pushing it the way he did makes him less suspicious. In addition, Robbnva's reaction to pacman's hammer makes it seem like he may have wanted to buy time to keep nat/rblink alive, and got screwed over by pacman's sudden hammer.

Well that post was underwhelming.

So when I was voting umoms, I decided to leave that wagon and bus my scum buddy? Riiiiiiiight.

I was the one who pointed out that blinker was posting on site and ignoring the game. Meanwhile your request for an extension "looked" like your partner was getting lynched and you were hoping to buy him time.

If you look at the 3 of us, Konowa and myself push hard for a blinker lynch, while you don't really. You add nothing to of value. Either you are scum or one of Konowa/myself bussed like a mother fucker. I'm not scum and I dont think Konowa bussed.

I don't really see any other option for me. Konowa if you bussed, nice job

I'll wait til xvart posts again before I vote
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:42 am

Post by Robbnva »

Thinking about it, nothing xvart could say or do that would make me change my mind. I honestly dont think Konowa is scum.

vote: DrChrist

He is at L-1
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:02 am

Post by Konowa »

In post 97, Robbnva wrote:well there are 2 people stalling the game, both are scummy and they both promised content. The difference is one has been online and posting and the other hasn't.
so let's see what happens when he is at L-1

Vote:blinker

This confirms, to me at least, that Rob is town.

Will give xvart chance to post. If he has not by the time I leave computer, around 4 est, I will hammer.
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:59 am

Post by xvart »

I'm going to hammer. I was looking for a reason why he thought they might or might not have daytalk because I'm guessing the scum have the same access/restrictions to QT as we do. The most recent post was entirely too underwhelming.

DrChrist
I only read quote walls.

Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:24 am

Post by Konowa »

I don't know if Ranmaru will count that. So...
Vote: Drchrist
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:45 am

Post by Robbnva »

Now dat be a hammer. Hopefully this is game over cause I hate lylo.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:50 am

Post by Robbnva »

I'm bored. Sup dead people
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:31 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Votecount 3.0

Drchrist - Evilpacman18, Robbnva, Konowa
EvilPacman18
Konowa
Robbnva - Drchrist
xvart

Not Voting:

Xvart.

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/la
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:34 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Boom. The bad guy was caught. The mastermind of all masterminds. Or that is what some thought (for some odd reason). He wasn't one really, he was just lucky every step of the way. He was just another street punk, who liked to role-play characters... his last words was "I'll get you for this, Kaka--- " *falls dead*.

Drcrist was lynched. He was a
Mafia Goon

Xvart
Town Mason
Survives!

Pacman
Town Mason
Survives!

Konowa
vanilla townie
Survives!

Robbnva
vanilla townie
Survives!

Town wins!

Will post PM's, QT's, and thoughts soon.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:38 am

Post by xvart »

Good game, everyone.
I only read quote walls.

Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:38 am

Post by Robbnva »

Yay!!

It's good to win. That's why I like quick wagons, scum have to fake react town and usually over does it.

QTs please?

Those mafia NKs were horrible btw.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:41 am

Post by Robbnva »

Duh, missed where you said you will post them soon. Never mind.

~ It's ok, you are excited. : D It's warranted.
Last edited by Ranmaru on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:42 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Mason QT
Mafia QT
Dead QT

Spoiler: Role PM's
ROLE PM's======================================================

5 VT’s---------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, [Insert Player Name here]! You are a vanilla townie. You have no abilities, poor you. You only have your voice and your vote. You win when there are no threats to the town remaining and there is at least one town–aligned player remaining.

Hello, [Insert Player Name here]! You are a vanilla townie. You have no abilities, poor you. You only have your voice and your vote. You win when there are no threats to the town remaining and there is at least one town–aligned player remaining.

2 Masons --------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, [Insert Player Name here]! You are a Town Mason. Your Mason buddy is [Insert player name here]. You can speak with him/her during the day and night. Here is the link to the qt: [link] You can also speak to your buddy on aim/skype/via PM, but please also post those logs in the qt . (So I can read them for fun duh xP )
You win when there are no threats to the town remaining and there is at least one town-aligned player remaining.

Hello, [Insert Player Name here]! You are a Town Mason. Your Mason buddy is [Insert player name here]. You can speak with him/her during the day and night. Here is the link to the qt: [link] You can also speak to your buddy on aim/skype/via PM, but please also post those logs in the qt . (So I can read them for fun duh xP )
You win when there are no threats to the town remaining and there is at least one town-aligned player remaining.

2 Scum---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, [Insert Player Name here]! You are a Mafia Goon. Your partner in crime is [Insert player name here, Mafia Goon]. You can speak to him/her during the day and night. Here is the link to the qt: [link] You can also speak to your buddy on aim/skype/via pm, and you must put them in the qt so I can view them myself, and is much appreciated if you do.
You win if at least one member of your group Is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same)

Hello, [Insert Player Name here]! You are a Mafia Goon. Your partner in crime is [Insert player name here, Mafia Goon]. You can speak to him/her during the day and night. Here is the link to the qt: [link] You can also speak to your buddy on aim/skype/via pm, and you must put them in the qt so I can view them myself, and is much appreciated if you do.
You win if at least one member of your group Is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same)
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Robbnva »

Robb is 95% scum,

From the dead QT. rofl dude

Konowa and I were more obv town than the masons. That blinker lynch basically confirmed us as town.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:59 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Since this was my first game I was going with a simple setup, but tried to have it setup in a way that I find can be fun. I had Masons + Scum have Daytalk, so that they both could communicate at anytime. Sadly, The Mafia qt was underused, and I think Drchrist being away hurt his buddy. Drchrist chose his kills early in the night, and I don't know why he chose those. I especially don't know why he didn't kill Pacman when he could semi-confirm himself already.

Dr can you explain your thoughts? : D

I enjoyed Hoopla's entry post, and her posts afterward but wondered why at the time she didn't analyze the wagon. She said she would have considered that the next day if she wasn't dead.

Robbnva, I generally thought he was pretty obv townie. Was pretty active and all.

Don't remember much about Konowa, or others. (I know he seemed a bit townie but don't remember why)

Pacman and Xvart played well. I liked that they took advantage of the daytalk. Don't know where Umoms went. :cool:

Sorry, my thoughts are not deep or anything >_>.

-----------

I did ask MagnaofAllusion lotsa questions anytime I found myself in a new situation. : D So thanks bro. I also borrowed some rules from him, Reck, and someone else. It really helped to look at other's rules and see what you are missing. Anyways, please tell me what you thought of me as a mod, and please comment/critique etc. : D

-----

I thought Viscera Eyes has been dragging the game down, and replaced him because he viewed when prodded yet didn't say a thing. I replaced him because I would rather have a slot that puts their all in because it was such a small game. Let me know if I handled this wrong.
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:12 am

Post by KageLord »

Told ya Natalie didn't put her buddy in her scumreads, didn't I? :P

In post 322, Robbnva wrote:
Robb is 95% scum,

From the dead QT. rofl dude

Konowa and I were more obv town than the masons. That blinker lynch basically confirmed us as town.

Konowa was. Thought you could have been bussing (considering someone had to be). The thing that made me jump that high was mostly the last NK. Why the hell did he kill Hoopla?

Besides that, it was well played by Drchrist.

In post 323, Ranmaru wrote:Since this was my first game I was going with a simple setup, but tried to have it setup in a way that I find can be fun. I had Masons + Scum have Daytalk, so that they both could communicate at anytime. Sadly, The Mafia qt was underused, and I think Drchrist being away hurt his buddy. Drchrist chose his kills early in the night, and I don't know why he chose those. I especially don't know why he didn't kill Pacman when he could semi-confirm himself already.

Dr can you explain your thoughts? : D

I enjoyed Hoopla's entry post, and her posts afterward but wondered why at the time she didn't analyze the wagon. She said she would have considered that the next day if she wasn't dead.

Robbnva, I generally thought he was pretty obv townie. Was pretty active and all.

Don't remember much about Konowa, or others. (I know he seemed a bit townie but don't remember why)

Pacman and Xvart played well. I liked that they took advantage of the daytalk. Don't know where Umoms went. :cool:

Sorry, my thoughts are not deep or anything >_>.

-----------

I did ask MagnaofAllusion lotsa questions anytime I found myself in a new situation. : D So thanks bro. I also borrowed some rules from him, Reck, and someone else. It really helped to look at other's rules and see what you are missing. Anyways, please tell me what you thought of me as a mod, and please comment/critique etc. : D

-----

I thought Viscera Eyes has been dragging the game down, and replaced him because he viewed when prodded yet didn't say a thing. I replaced him because I would rather have a slot that puts their all in because it was such a small game. Let me know if I handled this wrong.

I thought you did damn well for your first time. I didn't notice you do anything wrong and I agreed with the VE replacement.
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”