Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 297, Lord Mhork wrote:Emp what happened to your game. I remember you being all on top of these things and now you're just lurking around.

I'm really not.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

In post 295, Empking wrote:
In post 293, Lord Mhork wrote:Empking, whose claim do you believe?

Yours. I'm not 100%, and I'm not going to join in with this speedy circus.
I actually think more LyLos should be quick lynches. Ideally, decide on who's hammering, popcorn claim if applicable, post meta if requested, then quicklynch. Non-LyLo days are for scumhunting.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 301, 2birds1stone wrote:

I actually think more LyLos should be quick lynches. Ideally, decide on who's hammering, popcorn claim if applicable, post meta if requested, then quicklynch. Non-LyLo days are for scumhunting.

3p you're right; 5p(+) you're wrong.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:10 pm

Post by Battousai »

Vote: Lord Mhork
!

But I'm town, good try there Mhork. Decided to hammer before town gets duped. I'm really leaning hard on Emp-scum still.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by shos »

why do you think mhork's claim is more plausible??

Batt layed down pretty explicitly why he isn't voting yet. I played along for a while but I've had enough talk

yay, hammer with town admission. that means we nailed scum fakeclaimingggg yay.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:13 pm

Post by Battousai »

I'm pretty sure Emp is scum here. He's playing to his scum meta, he's been paying attention to the game while not helping it. I'm thinking he came in strong just to counter it.

Of course, ignore all that if Mhork flips werewolf as that would mean Emp is confirmed town and scum is 2bird.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Post by Shamrock »

Vote Count 2.2 (Final)

:!:
Lord Mhork (3) - 2birds1stone, shos, Battousai

Battousai (1) - Lord Mhork

Not Voting (1) - Empking

With 5 alive, it will take 3 votes to lynch.

Deadline is at midnight EST on Nov. 24 (that's
(expired on 2012-11-24 00:00:00)
from when you loaded this page).
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by Shamrock »

Lord Mhork, a
Mafia Goon
, was lynched Day 2.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends at 9 PM EST on November 14 (that's (expired on 2012-11-14 21:00:00) from when you loaded this page).
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by Shamrock »

Battousai,
Town Seer
, was killed Night 2. It's very surprising. Everyone is very surprised.

It is now Day 3. Deadline is at 9 PM EST on Nov. 28 (that's (expired on 2012-11-28 21:00:00) from when you loaded this page).

With 3 alive, it will take 2 votes to lynch.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by Empking »

I'm pretty confident that it's shos. My reread during the night gave me that impression and I'm not likely to change my mind.

Vote: shos
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by shos »

if you're town unvote.
I should be conftown for yesterday, lol.
what made you think I'm scum?

I'll make my own reread in a short while~

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 310, shos wrote:I should be conftown for yesterday, lol.

No.

2birds is towniest.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by shos »

In post 285, 2birds1stone wrote:Fuck rereading.

Read last page.

Says everything.

Empking is bordering on obvtown as of page three, and Mhork could easily be Electric's partner as of page two. Batt inno on Empking is way more plausible than Mhork guilty on Batt. Also, fakeclaiming inno in LyLo.

sure very easy for you.

I take it that you're indeed not going to unvote, so why not VOTE: empking. 2b1s, don't hammer anyone if you're town. I got troubled IRL so I'll make my reread tomorrow

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by shos »

of course now the only reason for it to be is to prove empking is scum, so you're welcome to do one yourself.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by shos »

In post 229, Empking wrote:
In post 228, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 227, Empking wrote:Out of Sala and shos, Sala is by far the scummiest. I'll endorse a hammer when conversation stalls.

Wait...

What?

Empking, I know I accidently mislynched you back in New York, but come on, that was so long ago.

All AtE aside, I'm town. Come lynch shos.

shos is my strongest, only town read. Actually, just remembered that you replaced CE; shos is my strongest townread and you're my second (surfing on CE's good karma) which is really annoying. Are you sure you can't vote Radelle?

In post 290, Empking wrote:I still don't buy Mhork as scum, and I don't think Batt's motive for targeting me rings true.

In post 292, Empking wrote:I'm guessing with that quick vote after 2birds, it's a shos-Batt team? I dislike being wrong about my original shos read though.

In post 300, Empking wrote:
In post 297, Lord Mhork wrote:Emp what happened to your game. I remember you being all on top of these things and now you're just lurking around.

I'm really not.

In post 311, Empking wrote:

No.

2birds is towniest.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Post by shos »

In post 35, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 22, shos wrote:
Unvote Electric

Vote: Empking

Why the vote switch with no explanation?

In post 25, Empking wrote:
In post 24, CityElectric wrote:
In post 23, Empking wrote:
In post 21, CityElectric wrote:Why did you put me at L-1, Empking?

The game isn't going anyway and that looks to me like a ploy by someone. Nobody could change their vote without look scummy (thank you shos for illustrating that) and the game would be stagnant so I 1. Decided to take one for the team 2.
See you want in the centre of the stagnant-causing (you) and voted you.

Can you please clarify the bolded part? My head can't make sense of it...

"you want" should be "who was"; yeah I should have proofread it.

Can you explain how he made the game stagnant? It might just be 'cause its early and I'm not feeling well, but I don't understand what you mean.

In post 80, Lord Mhork wrote:This is just ridiculous. There were a few joke posts in RVS while we were waiting for everyone to show up. Is that so strange? Is it now an anti town ploy? Empking, I realize town has to make the most most of its time and all that, but I usually make a couple joke posts before getting serious and I've never been criticized for it. What makes this game different?

In post 262, Lord Mhork wrote:Is pretty simple. I invistigated him 'cause I thought he was scummy. After city/Salamance flipped town I went back over batt like you suggested.

I find it interesting that he's not voting me though. I'm basically confirmed scum to you, right, batt?

PEdit:
That's Emp-scum case? Paying attention to who is online is an awful tactic as people still can choose to hide it. Anywho, why would not posting much indicate scum? Meta is an awfully weak argument to use, I think.

I'm gonna go look over the game again and see if I can find batt's partner.

In post 268, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 264, Battousai wrote:I said why I'm not voting. I want more discussion. When there is more discussion, I will gladly vote to lynch you.

Mhork- I know people can hide their online status. That doesn't mean scum do not actively lurk while not hiding it. Meta isn't weak, and I'm not actually voting him right now either. That was just a
basis for my investigation
of him and why I felt him scummy.

pre-edit:

I didn't say WHAT TIME you kept popping up online. To be clearer, I was watching the online status/bookmarks (I have everyone in game friended so I know if they are online when they aren't hiding it).
And from 3:30 (my time) to around 9 (an hr after Emp's last post) Emp was on/off a lot
. He posted in a few other games (mostly mismash, but another mafia game as well), and
neglected this one
(the one at deadline where the town was either not near a consensus or was after his second strongest town read).

To play the sleep card, I just looked through your view posts. The 4 or so days previous you were offline for what could be considered sleep at (all my time)
11pm - 11 am
, 8pm - 9am, 10am - 4 pm, 6pm - 8am. So saying you couldn't have been on 'cause you sleeping is false.
You could have easily slept anywhere in that 12 hr period
. I was online and saw you on for
around an extra hr after your last post, and several hours before your first.

Now, this is all secondary right now.
You are not the lynch today, it's either myself or Mhork
. If Mhork is scum he can confirm you as town if he flips werewolf. Can you be Mhork's scumpartner? Quite possible. There isn't much in links between you two (which is helped by the 4 or so non-fluff posts by Mhork, there aren't links to anyone really).

Oh, and while I'm here and remember. My initial list, I kinda did lie about what it meant. Initially, when I had the town read on Emp and from that CE, I created it so I could narrow down my investigation targets as the game progressed. It wasn't too much of a lie, since it also was pretty much a list of people I don't find town. But obviously, I couldn't say it was my target list.

*bolded for skimmers

Got it. So your list was an out so you could say you crumbed either investigative role. Good work.

In post 267, shos wrote:Thats not a good enouh case for me on emp so far. Anyway- ill say more when im on comp.

Any of you two crumbed?

No, pal; sorry. I'm not used to being a power role and am not used to crumbing when I am.

In post 288, Lord Mhork wrote:This town is ridiculous. We have a two claims and only shos is actually bothering to read through it. Then you have Empking sitting there pretending to read along while lurking in the shadows and birdie here throwing a LyLo vote without even reading the whole game! >.<

Batt's partner is clearly between Emp and birdie, though I'm inclined to say birdie just because no town could act that stupid!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Post by shos »

Sorry for spamming I'm marking posts for tomorrow on the phone.
also read batts

2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

/not hammer

Ugh. This sucks. Tempted to sheep Batts and be done with it.

I'll be back to rereread hammer tomorrow. You two behave yourself while I'm gone.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:58 pm

Post by Shamrock »

Vote Count 3.1

shos (1) - Empking
Empking (1) - shos

Not voting (1) - 2birds1stone

Deadline is at 9 PM EST on Nov. 28 (that's
(expired on 2012-11-28 21:00:00)
from when you loaded this page).

With 3 alive, it will take 2 votes to lynch.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:27 am

Post by Empking »

In post 317, 2birds1stone wrote:Ugh. This sucks. Tempted to sheep Batts and be done with it.

You realise that that was a pretty clear desperate gambit to stay alive, right? (I'm not trying to get townie points for that; I'd have still killed him if I, myself, was scum, but it seemed pretty clear that at the time of his last posts I was a town read.)
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:23 am

Post by shos »

In post 303, Battousai wrote:
!

But I'm town, good try there Mhork. Decided to hammer before town gets duped. I'm really leaning hard on Emp-scum still.

In post 305, Battousai wrote:I'm pretty sure Emp is scum here. He's playing to his scum meta, he's been paying attention to the game while not helping it. I'm thinking he came in strong just to counter it.

Of course, ignore all that if Mhork flips werewolf as that would mean Emp is confirmed town and scum is 2bird.

I'm not getting this, what is a gambit here? he would be conftown the moment mhork flips, so obviously he would die, I don't see a gambit to stay alive here - I see a dying person giving reads :|

anyway, I'm on comp now so I'll get the quotes I left above

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:51 am

Post by Empking »

In post 320, shos wrote:
!

In post 305, Battousai wrote:I'm pretty sure Emp is scum here. He's playing to his scum meta, he's been paying attention to the game while not helping it. I'm thinking he came in strong just to counter it.

I'm not getting this, what is a gambit here? he would be conftown the moment mhork flips, so obviously he would die, I don't see a gambit to stay alive here - I see a dying person giving reads :|

He was conftown and that's why you killed him. He was hoping that if he went all out on me that you'd keep him alive, wrongly, thinking he'd vote me.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:06 am

Post by shos »

WARNING!! superwall wil quotes and stuff ahead! T'is post be long.

LE EXHIBIT A:
In post 229, Empking wrote:
In post 228, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 227, Empking wrote:Out of Sala and shos, Sala is by far the scummiest. I'll endorse a hammer when conversation stalls.

Wait...

What?

Empking, I know I accidently mislynched you back in New York, but come on, that was so long ago.

All AtE aside, I'm town. Come lynch shos.

shos is my strongest, only town read. Actually, just remembered that you replaced CE; shos is my strongest townread and you're my second (surfing on CE's good karma) which is really annoying. Are you sure you can't vote Radelle?
conclusion: I was empking's strongest, only townread, the second being Sala.
contradiction: emp's reason for voting me is '2birds is by far more townie'.

LE EXHIBIT B:
In post 290, Empking wrote:I still don't buy Mhork as scum, and I don't think Batt's motive for targeting me rings true.

Information: lylo, yesterday; still not buying mhork is scum, trying to discredit Batt.
conclusion: trying to protect buddy Mhork and get a winning mislynch

LE EXHIBIT C: (I'm having fun! I should do the exhibits thing more often)
In post 292, Empking wrote:I'm guessing with that quick vote after 2birds, it's a shos-Batt team? I dislike being wrong about my original shos read though.
exhibition: empking STILL tries to remove the Mhork wagon and save buddy, to deflect to Batt.
Note: eventually he is the only one not on the scum wagon.

LE EXHIBIT D:

sides with the buddy while being 'not 100%' to have an option to get off later.
personal opinion: The odds that the scums just out of the blue claim seer with not-werewolf result on empking in the same time when the REAL seer investigated EXACTLY the scum that has claimed and found guilty werewolf - are much much slimmer, imo, than scum just CCing in lylo. I can hardly believe anyone would fall for that - and imo, nobody did. this includes empking - who pretended to support his buddy.

LE EXHIBIT E:
In post 300, Empking wrote:

I'm really not.
my interpretation: a cry for help from mhork to emp. emp knows that mhork is going to be lynched so he distances.

LE EXHIBIT F:
In post 311, Empking wrote:

No.

2birds is towniest.
So he doesn't think I'm scum because of....something. he thinks I'm scum because 2birds is town. well thanks to that we know that 2birds is confirmed town; but this is the other way around- what made you think that 2birds is towniest in this post, empking?

LE EXHIBIT G:
In post 35, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 22, shos wrote:
Unvote Electric

Vote: Empking

Why the vote switch with no explanation?

defending of buddy in form of attacking me when I vote him.

In post 80, Lord Mhork wrote:This is just ridiculous. There were a few joke posts in RVS while we were waiting for everyone to show up. Is that so strange? Is it now an anti town ploy? Empking, I realize town has to make the most most of its time and all that, but I usually make a couple joke posts before getting serious and I've never been criticized for it. What makes this game different?
trying to look like they're discussing..

In post 262, Lord Mhork wrote:Is pretty simple. I invistigated him 'cause I thought he was scummy. After city/Salamance flipped town I went back over batt like you suggested.

I find it interesting that he's not voting me though. I'm basically confirmed scum to you, right, batt?

PEdit:
That's Emp-scum case? Paying attention to who is online is an awful tactic as people still can choose to hide it. Anywho, why would not posting much indicate scum? Meta is an awfully weak argument to use, I think.

I'm gonna go look over the game again and see if I can find batt's partner.
The Pedit is what I'm looking at. disregarding the minicase on emp as 'an awful tactic' because it can be prevented. well guess what? i can be prevented, but it WASN'T. so it is legit, as strong/weak as you might want to believe it is. And he says meta is an awfully weak argument to use? that's just false.

I live in israel, and Hamas is shooting missiles randomly at us, so there's literally an alarm every 3 minutes while I'm writing - so it's a run-to-shelter--wait--come back, right two lines - run to shelter- etc,s o I'll continue this later.

In post 264, Battousai wrote:I said why I'm not voting. I want more discussion. When there is more discussion, I will gladly vote to lynch you.

Mhork- I know people can hide their online status. That doesn't mean scum do not actively lurk while not hiding it. Meta isn't weak, and I'm not actually voting him right now either. That was just a

pre-edit:

I didn't say WHAT TIME you kept popping up online. To be clearer, I was watching the online status/bookmarks (I have everyone in game friended so I know if they are online when they aren't hiding it).
And from 3:30 (my time) to around 9 (an hr after Emp's last post) Emp was on/off a lot
. He posted in a few other games (mostly mismash, but another mafia game as well), and
neglected this one
(the one at deadline where the town was either not near a consensus or was after his second strongest town read).

To play the sleep card, I just looked through your view posts. The 4 or so days previous you were offline for what could be considered sleep at (all my time)
11pm - 11 am
, 8pm - 9am, 10am - 4 pm, 6pm - 8am. So saying you couldn't have been on 'cause you sleeping is false.

. If Mhork is scum he can confirm you as town if he flips werewolf. Can you be Mhork's scumpartner? Quite possible. There isn't much in links between you two (which is helped by the 4 or so non-fluff posts by Mhork, there aren't links to anyone really).

Oh, and while I'm here and remember. My initial list, I kinda did lie about what it meant. Initially, when I had the town read on Emp and from that CE, I created it so I could narrow down my investigation targets as the game progressed. It wasn't too much of a lie, since it also was pretty much a list of people I don't find town. But obviously, I couldn't say it was my target list.

*bolded for skimmers

Got it. So your list was an out so you could say you crumbed either investigative role. Good work.

In post 267, shos wrote:Thats not a good enouh case for me on emp so far. Anyway- ill say more when im on comp.

Any of you two crumbed?

No, pal; sorry. I'm not used to being a power role and am not used to crumbing when I am.

In post 288, Lord Mhork wrote:This town is ridiculous. We have a two claims and only shos is actually bothering to read through it. Then you have Empking sitting there pretending to read along while lurking in the shadows and birdie here throwing a LyLo vote without even reading the whole game! >.<

Batt's partner is clearly between Emp and birdie, though I'm inclined to say birdie just because no town could act that stupid!

[/quote]

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:27 am

Post by Empking »

2birds: To make it clear to you:

shos thinks that in 295, I was scum trying to defend my buddy, and in 300 I was scum trying to distance from my buddy since he was obviously getting lynched. He's throwing stuff out to see what sticks.

2birds got mhorke lynched. That's the root of his obv-towness. I'll admit I got it wrong on Mhorke.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:28 am

Post by shos »

In post 321, Empking wrote:
In post 320, shos wrote:
!

He was conftown and that's why you killed him. He was hoping that if he went all out on me that you'd keep him alive, wrongly, thinking he'd vote me.

read his frekin ISO, he has had me strong town ever since I let him off the 'namelist' case(in which btw, you sheeped me, lol). if I were scum, killing batt would be the stupidest decision I could make. would be better to nokill or kill 2birds. Batt has never had anything against me, and has never had anything supporting you. me-scum would have absolutely no reason to have him killed even if he was conftown. we almost formed a voting bloc together, me and him, remember? your accusations are terribly far fetched.

continuing:

pre-edit:

neglected this one

11pm - 11 am

*bolded for skimmers

terrible misrep. How on earth was that list helpful in any way at all to get batt able to claim both PRs, I dunno; but that does't matter since we're talking about empking, lol. I quoted this to show the minicase-argument that Batt formed against Empking. by now I've come to like this one.

I think I already mentioned this but anyway - this is a cry for help. help me buddy, what u doin?!

I was confident in my empscum read even if 2birds didn't post a not-hammer, lol.

Return to “Completed Open Games”