Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:57 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Talitha can you explain to me why you are a townie before I send you my role? I'll try to find out for myself in a sec anyway. Yea I got all the messages.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:06 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Nevermind Totem believed you so I guess I shall to well I'll send it to you.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:47 pm

Post by Talitha »

Yoko, I'm the most confirmed innocent here, I've been investigated by the cop.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:27 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

so any new info talitha?
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:28 pm

Post by Medicated Lain »

OK.. I've only had time to skim through a bit.. this is the only game I'm posting in for now. Been having severe computer problems.. >sigh< websites are very hard to deal with until tonight after much working on it today, but now I have a bad migraine, I saw something about townies should be confirming or something? but I noticed Talitha wanted people to secret message her that information... I don't like that because I don't trust her. We still only have one CONFIRMED scum.. leonidas was innocent, (werebear too?). I'll say now that I'm a townie, and have secret messaged no one yet today. The biggest thing on my mind right now, is that DP claimed cop, and No Idea did the next day. I already voiced my suspicions on Talitha, and after thinking about it. Isn't it interesting how No Idea said nothing about being a cop after DP claimed, only the next day to bring forth one scum.. only to have investigative ability randomly removed immediately after? (if I remember correctly, sorry if I'm rambling, eeevil migraine). Somehow I managed to put together this theory, and I think it works pretty well. Suppose night two, No Idea got the alignment of DP saying he was indeed a cop? ...could've been Talitha too...(I'm doubting it was mojo though). My idea is, No Idea then knew that someone would get the alignment for someone that was lynched. So he'd claim cop, kill one scum to clear his name, and at the time, also clear Talitha(who I still feel convinced is scum, just can't shake the feeling), then the next day make up some story about losing the cop ability... I haven';t figured it out past there. But I feel that Talitha is by far the scummiest person in this game, and at this point, it seems like if Talitha's guilty, No Idea also must be, and to me, that idea just adds up alot. I'm gonna try to post tomorrow, but lately I've been feeling very sick and haven't had much of a chance to work wiht computer at all, especially with it not functioning properly, sorry bout that.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:05 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

I sent to talitha hopefully not a mistake oh well. Anyhow I believe ML is innocent but fishbulb I still believe is mafia.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:37 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Any reasons for that Yoko? I'd love to defend myself.

Actually, just from this past day I am getting a strong feeling that Talitha is scum. I still believe No Idea, though. He investigated her, but if she were a Godfather it would come out innocent anyway. Really, it takes a lot to be a CONFIRMED innocent. I still don't think it is wise for everyone to send all of their information to her, it is likely it is setting us up for a trap.
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:28 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

I was believing No Idea more than anyone yesterday, but now after looking back, even Talitha as a godfather(which is actually a reasonable idea), No Idea is just looking more and more suspicious to me now. I'm also wondering why Fishbulb is looking scummy? I have yet to see the reasoning behind that. I sort of have an idea... oh but first, I was just skimming through, and something stood out to me that I hadn't noticed before.... when Talitha pointed out that No Idea confirmed her innocent, I hadn't seeen that message before, I looked up that post one time, and nothing stood out, mainly because I was just looking to see Talitha on that list, but now... this just seems odd to me.
No Idea wrote:Here's what I know so far:
Innocent - No Idea, Leonidas (most probably), Talitha, Vraak X.
Guilty - Mojo, DP (again, probably).

*Waits for Fishbulb and Leo*
What's interesting about this... notice his last on the list of innocents i Vraak... I mentioned the previous day that I got a message saying Vraak was a townie, but between days one and two, No Idea never made any comment about believing me on that, and made no arguements when it was suggested as false... why would Vraak be on that list? I just don't understand it.. maybe I'm looking too much into that, but it just seems strange.

As for my other ideaa... it really needs alot of discussion first, but it finally puts secret messages into a real use for catching scum. It was night two that no one died, correct? Maybe it shouldn't be used yet, but... I don't think it should be done, if the doctor didn't take the neat advice given about telling whoever they protected that it was them. I think information could be gathered by knowing who was suposed to die that night... the person protected should come out with it... just an idea, more information, but the flaw is, there would be another confirmed innocent. Must be going now.
No Idea
No Idea
Goon
No Idea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:01 am

Post by No Idea »

Please, ML - Vraak X was killed by the mafia. That pretty much means he was innocent (unless he was an SK or something like that, which is unlikely in this game) besides, I believed that you got that message.

And I think your theory is a bit far fetched - cops don't tend to roleclaim without a reason to do it. It's practically asking the mafia to kill you. I didn't say anything about DP because I didn't want to roleclaim and I thought there may be two cops. When I discovered that Mojo was scum I had to roleclaim. There's nothing suspicious about it. About the "losing my powers" thing, we already went through that - had I been scum, there wasn't any reason in the world for me to claim to lose my powers. I could've maid you kill some innocents, or clear fellow scum.

About Talitha - Like I said before - she's the closest thing we have to a confirmed innocent. She may be the Godfather, in which case were screwed, but it's way more likely she's innocent. Everyone else has a higher chance of being evil, so I'd rather go for them.

ML is starting to strike me as suspicious - it seems like he really wants to kill Talitha, but he's having a hard time thinking of a reason to do it. He keeps coming out with these far fetched theories about people who are probably innocent being scum, instead of looking at the ones who are actually suspicious.
FOS: ML.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:01 am

Post by Talitha »

I thought it was generally accepted that I was innocent, but if some people have doubts that's cool. It is a mafia game after all.

I can't shake my suspicion either.
vote: fishbulb

If Fishbulb sends me a message telling me how many vowels there are in the 10 letter E word, then I will unvote him.

I am leaving tomorrow for a 4 day honeymoon! Sorry for any inconvenience! I hope you all miss me, see ya in a few days :D
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:09 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

No Idea wrote:ML is starting to strike me as suspicious - it seems like he really wants to kill Talitha, but he's having a hard time thinking of a reason to do it. He keeps coming out with these far fetched theories about people who are probably innocent being scum, instead of looking at the ones who are actually suspicious.
FOS: ML.
I think ML's thinking is a bit too into the game. No Idea's defense is VERY strong. As to Talitha it can go either way but as to fishbulb we know nothing about him.

If ML was mafia why would she be after you No Idea? You would be the hardest to get people to lynch. Then if we find out you were the old cop ML would be screwed.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:06 pm

Post by Medicated Lain »

Ah, yeah that makes sense then No Idea. Sorry, my mind isn't functioning well at all lately, migraines should go away... oh, and by the way, I'm a she. I'm convinced Taltiha is scum, that's probably why it seems like I'm trying to kill her. Also, as for the cop theory and what you were saying about staying a cop.. if my idea is right about you knowing that DP was indeed a cop, then you'd know people would get messages further on about the deaths, and you wouldn't be able to just randomly point to someone andsay "SCUM!", because others would get messages saying otherwise. At this point, I'm not sure what I think of No Idea, but I'm still quite certain Talitha is scum...
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:28 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Personally I find fishbulb very suspicious.

First of all he tried to create a trap by using the word townsperson (as used by wearbear) and seeing if anyone would catch it and I didn't pick it out because my role doesn't have that word. So he then votes me and suspects me as being scum.
Later talitha comes and says she got a message from leo stating that wearbear is innocent, HOWEVER it was not signed with the code that was given to her, so the authenticity of the message is in great doubt.

Later fishbulb took his vote off me because of the chance that role message could be different for different people. I didn't find him that suspicious at this point.

But later when accusations towards talitha was made fishbulb immediately said that he suspected her for a long time and started making accusations of his own. Yet the first time ML made the accusation fishbulb didn't even attempt to support her. Gives me the feeling he's just jumping on to the next suspicious person to save his own butt.
No Idea
No Idea
Goon
No Idea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:15 pm

Post by No Idea »

I agree. Fishbulb is indeed the most suspicious right now. ML's effort to kill Talitha might be extremely weird, but it doesn't make sense for a mafia member to try to lynch confirmed innocents either (he deals with them during the night). Plus she has a migraine, so I'll forgive her for accusing me. :D

I'll wait for Fishbulb to roleclaim\defend himself\ tell us the e word before voting for him.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:44 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Banana Bob wrote:First of all he tried to create a trap by using the word townsperson (as used by wearbear) and seeing if anyone would catch it.
Do you want me to vote for you again? I already went over this.
I
was the first to use townsperson. I was hoping to clear myself with other townspersons while remaining unnoticed by scum. Obviously it backfired since Sugar did use variable PMs, and Werebear was the only one that could confirm me. What are the odds that I would use that word and then Werebear did as well when he roleclaimed? And, how could you not believe he is innocent? If I am scum like you say, then why would I start up against him? Come on, you aren't making much sense.
Banana Bob wrote:But later when accusations towards talitha was made fishbulb immediately said that he suspected her for a long time and started making accusations of his own. Yet the first time Medicated Lain made the accusation fishbulb didn't even attempt to support her. Gives me the feeling he's just jumping on to the next suspicious person to save his own butt.
No, I just was voicing my opinion openly on her because if she was I would be dead in the morning. In almost every post she has to point out that she is confirmed. Mighty odd behavior for someone who is innocent. Also, she is the one requesting
everyone
else to send her details of the role PM. I don't trust her, and then she does something like that, it screams scum. However, I found it is best to remain quiet until something concrete is produced or I would be dead by morning. Since ML came out with the same thing, she was already setting herself up for getting knocked off tonight, I figured I would help out by throwing my voice in there too. At least they will have to decide which of us to take out.
No Idea
No Idea
Goon
No Idea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:19 am

Post by No Idea »

Fishbulb wrote:What are the odds that I would use that word and then Werebear did as well when he roleclaimed?
Pretty high. Has it never accured to you that he might have copied your claim to "prove his innocence"? He's not a confirmed innocent, you know. I still think he was scum, and I think it's quite unlikely for Leo to forgot to use his codename. That secret message was probably from someone else.[/b]
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:09 am

Post by Fishbulb »

First off, my mention of townsperson was not a claim, but imbedded in a sentence to help mask it from being too obvious.

Second, let's pretend he
is
scum (which is possible, granted), look at yesterday? Would I have put him up as a target so readily if we were together? If you are so sure that message was made up and he is scum, then that practically clears me!

And I never said I had proof. In fact, I gave you all of the info I had that made me come to that so you could draw your own conclusion. I am still pretty sure he was indeed a townsperson, but since I have no proof we really don't have anywhere else to go with this. It did, however, verify that there were different Role PMs sent so it kinda makes this PM checking fruitless.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:14 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

I think if after we lynch fishbul he is innocent and if I die tonight that you should all vote to lynch Talitha. I cannot tell you why though. :roll: [/b]
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:17 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I guess you don't get it, Yoko. You won't get my alignment upon death. Occasionally someone gets a Secret Message with that info, but we are obviously still questioning several of the deceased.

Why am I suspicious to you? Please, voice your opinions. If you are considering that Talitha is scum, much like Medicated Lain and myself, then why are you jumping on this reasonless bandwagon?
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:49 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

Omoshiroi...

Thanks BB, I can definately see why Fishbulb is suspicious now, that is a bit scummy, but I'm much more so convinced of Talitha, and as a matter of fact...
vote: Talitha

Now on to No Idea... yeah I was accusing you, and my suspicions aren't completely removed. The one thing was definately off, but the theory that you knew DP was a cop, and in exchange claimed cop knowing someone else would get the result of MoJo as scum, thus clearing both you and Talitha still seems plausible to me.

There's also the chance that as was stated before, Talitha is a godfather... that's the only reason I don't think you're scum right now.

There's one person in this game I definately think is innocent right now, and I sent them a message today.

I definately think Talitha should be lynched today... I guess that's about everything I have to say for now.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2004 6:54 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

I think that no idea is definately innocent because on the day that he got sugar's message saying he lost his power, I shadowed him and he was able to name the 3 messages he recieved.
There is a good chance that he made up his messages but I don't think he'd risk saying he got the messages since he didn't know then whether I had the ability to actually see the messages or not. The fact that he kept to what he said i think pretty much proves his innocence.
And ML, if we can confirm the fact that no idea was in fact a cop that lost his power, then all suspicion towards talitha is basically nulled.

I say we should lynch either fishbulb or talitha, but right now I think fishbulb's the best we got.

Fishbulb, you can vote me if you want, but I'm just saying my suspicions and I feel very strongly about it. I KNOW that I'm town, I KNOW what my role message is and what you and wearbear claim is NOT what is in my role. I think I should also point out that in a mini game, it is unlikely that different messages will be used. Lynch me for this if you want but I'm sure other normal townies will defend me on this one (or if i'm wrong the worst that will happen is i'll get lynched, give deal I've still got plenty on my side)
Anyway since wearbear is scum, then by following him you are pretty much scum as well. How can we prove wearbear scum. Leo's message to talitha is definately not genuine because it was signed without a code that was assigned between those 2.

Now you may say, Talitha is scum. OK if the game doesn't end when you get lynched we'll move onto talitha, simple since thats the next closest thing we've got.

vote: fishbulb
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:47 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Banana Bob wrote:And ML, if we can confirm the fact that no idea was in fact a cop that lost his power, then all suspicion towards talitha is basically nulled.
Godfather????
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:54 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Hey BB can you or any one for that matter give me the reasons why we think your a townie? I'm not suspisious of you really but need facts on you before the final vote for fishbulb goes down.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:49 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Banana Bob wrote:I think I should also point out that in a mini game, it is unlikely that different messages will be used.
Hear me out. I am positive we have different role PMs. Since I'm sure everyone has already used up their secret messages, let's just say it out here. Are you a townsperson, townie, town, pro-town,? Check your PM. I have reason to believe that we will find some different answers here. Of course, many are dead (which would explain the low percentage of townspersons), but I would find it highly unlikely that all of you will be just one of the others. My only issue now is scum could wait and join in with on or the other, so this wouldn't clear anyone else but me. But please, this is no time to try to lynch me on a technicality.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:59 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Yoko Kurama wrote:
Godfather????
Yes, thats a possibility but then if suspicions towards no idea are removed then most of talithas are too. So basically theres a chance she is the godfather, but that chance is just as likely on anyone else (since theres on longer any proof of it)
Yoko Kurama wrote:
Hey BB can you or any one for that matter give me the reasons why we think your a townie? I'm not suspisious of you really but need facts on you before the final vote for fishbulb goes down.
Well, on night one I recieved a death threat from the mafia (who was signed as one of the players at killed nightime). Apart from that theres not a lot more I can say.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”