big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:37 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

Dirge and everyone - Carmine "Ozzy" Osbourne, was the leader of the mafia, aka godfather. The godfather usually appears innocent to investigative roles (http://mafiascum.net/roles/gf.html). With nard, jereic and jolle, I recieved clear cut albums that support their claims. For Carmine (godfather), I was given a super general title to throw me off track.
I think my role is not insane; the only discrepancy is when I investigated the godfather. Tigris = doc. dirge = blocker. bk (myself) = cop.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:47 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

i=cop also kind of
Late twenties, early Thursdays
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:00 pm

Post by JereIC »

BK, is that your theory, or do you have new information?

Tigris, I am a nurse, a back-up doc. I'm a little nervous about saying that, being the nurse and all, but we're close enough to the end of the game that I don't think it'll matter.

Since Tigris claimed doc, and no other doc came out to refute that, I'm willing to say Tigris is probably innocent. There's something weird about Madonna being scum as well, now that I think about it. On the other hand, I'm finding it odd that Eminem is pro-town, but there seems to be evience that Dirge is really blocking people. Nard's revelations did not bring any new information forward, which usually sets my scum sensor off, but at the same time he's been confirmed as J.Lo already, and I call her pretty pro-pop.
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:00 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

The first post on this page is my hypothesis. I think it is very plausible.
I also find the idea of Madonna being scum weird. Eminem is a rapper, not necessarily a pop star. I fos tigris, because Elton didn't seen like a modern pop star, since he is
really
old.

Note: I will gone from tomorrow afternoon till Monday morning (PDT) on a trip to Salem, OR.
Jolle
Jolle
Goon
Jolle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:04 pm

Post by Jolle »

That godfather theorie makes sense to me. Combined with the fact that Tigris didn't protect herself, the games starts again making sense to me. Imo, big_kahunia, Jolle, Dirge, JereIC and Tigris all are confirmed innocents. That leaves ZONEACE and Nard. I don't consider Nard a confirmed innocent, because I know he can't have the result he stated on me. Nard:: are you sure that if you investigate someone who is targeted by the role blocker, you don't get a "blocked" result, even if your target doesn't have any night choices? I'm pretty sure this must be the case, since I don't have any night choices.

However, I still think Nard is innocent, just not a confirmed innocent. ZONEACE is much more suspicious imo, so
Vote: ZONEACE
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:53 am

Post by Dirge »

Vote Nard

His non-night actions are very suspicious. I think that the Versace dress thing implies that the SK could very well be a contemporary female pop-star. Often in good games a mod will throw in something that is difficult to claim e.g. Eminem=pro-pop and something you wouldn't expect J.Lo=scum. This would also help balance all of our pro-town abilities.
[size=75]I wouldn't change a stroke, cause baby I'm the most... - Prince[/size]
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:10 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Jolle wrote:That godfather theorie makes sense to me. Combined with the fact that Tigris didn't protect herself, the games starts again making sense to me. Imo, big_kahunia, Jolle, Dirge, JereIC and Tigris all are confirmed innocents. That leaves ZONEACE and Nard. I don't consider Nard a confirmed innocent, because I know he can't have the result he stated on me. Nard:: are you sure that if you investigate someone who is targeted by the role blocker, you don't get a "blocked" result, even if your target doesn't have any night choices? I'm pretty sure this must be the case, since I don't have any night choices.

However, I still think Nard is innocent, just not a confirmed innocent. ZONEACE is much more suspicious imo, so
Vote: ZONEACE

stares in awww at the crap logic. just one question. How stupid do you think we are? I confirmed day one that i could figure out if 2 people were together the night before. Hello, did we oforget how horribly i played with my information role day one?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:41 pm

Post by Talitha »

Vote Count

Jolle (1) - nard054
nard054 (1) - Dirge
ZONEACE (1) - Jolle
No Lynch (1) - ZONEACE

Not voting: big_kahunia, JereIC, Tigris,
7 living, 4 to lynch.
Tigris
Tigris
Goon
Tigris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2004 3:14 am

Post by Tigris »

Hopefully my connection won't die now unlike last night.

Okay, so so far the following abilities have been confirmed (prove of ability is not necessarily proof of innocence though)
ZA
BK
Mine (via the logic that there should only be one scum left, so JereIC and I would have to both be scum for me not to be the doc, otherwise he would have taken over the doc's role on their death)
Dirge's (via his being with massive night 2 and no deaths when I protected neither of them)

That leaves JereIC with an unprovable role (and currently no night choice), nard with a role that can easily be proven/disprove tonight, and Jolle with no ability (consequently easy to check).

The easiest way to check nard is to have him check someone tonight and then have him state who that person targeted and then confirm/deny it. The only issue is whether or not the mafia had abilities as well this game, I would think no, but I might be wrong.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:50 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

unvote no lynch

vote jolle
things just arent adding up
Late twenties, early Thursdays
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:52 pm

Post by JereIC »

On the contrary, things are adding up. Although nard has offered no new evidence, I think that he has claimed a testable role, and if he is actually scum, we'll get him tomorrow. Only Jolle has a role that's not testable or doc-like. I think he is the most likely person to be scum, despite being Madonna.
Tigris
Tigris
Goon
Tigris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2004 2:47 pm

Post by Tigris »

I agree with JereIC, things are adding up quite nicely.

Initially this was much longer, but I felt it was too long and it helped get my thoughts together, so I clipped it. Nard is easily checked tonight, either via death or results, the easiest route for that would likely be Dirge choosing to role-block someone, Nard checking him, and myself protecting Dirge. Granted it leaves me open to a nice killing, but I die in almost every game and my death would actually make it easier to confirm/discredit JereIC, plus with three lynches left, we are in excellent shape.
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2004 5:17 pm

Post by Dirge »

Tigris, can you tell us what your night choices were? I'm sorry if you already told us. Mine were:

n1 no choice
n2 massive
n3 JereIC
n4 Jolle
Tigris
Tigris
Goon
Tigris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2004 5:19 pm

Post by Tigris »

Sure,
n1 Dirge
n2 Zoneace
n3 Zoneace
n4 Dirge
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:46 pm

Post by Dirge »

As I ponder our situation I want to change my vote to Jolle but I can't help but question something else about nard's claim. Isn't it awfully similiar to Zoneace's?
nard054 wrote:What is a moocher? I'll tell you. I can sort of "cling" onto one person per night and see their choice. I don't know what they're actually doing with these choices, but I know who they chose. In the event there was no night choice from that person , I obviously did not get any information.
nard wrote:Night 1 - Stupid_ - no choice
Night 2 - Massive - choice blocked
Night 3 - Sorry to say I missed the deadline
Night 4 - Jolle -
choice blocked
This quote is for easy reference to the last two posts.
Jolle
Jolle
Goon
Jolle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:49 am

Post by Jolle »

ZONEACE wrote:I confirmed day one that i could figure out if 2 people were together the night before. Hello, did we oforget how horribly i played with my information role day one?
I'm sorry ZONEACE, I didn't remember that. I wasn't here at day one. I read the thread a few times when I replaced in, but I didn't remember this. Again, my apologies for this, I should have noticed it.
Unvote: ZONEACE

And I really don't get that you don't consider someone a confirmed innocent if he is proven to be Madonna.

Vote: Nard054
. I know he's lying about his investigation this night. I didn't send a night choice in since I don't have one. I agree with Dirge that it is quite strange to have 2 cops.
nard054
nard054
Goon
nard054
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:44 am

Post by nard054 »

Its a loose similarity. ZA's role can mean five different things (by my logic):

1. He can see when someone is killing someone else.
2. He can see when two people are conferring on who to kill.
3. He can see when someone investigates someone else.
4. He can see when someone is protecting someone else.
5. He can see when someone is blocking someone else.

My role, on the other hand, allows me to see who the person I chose chose that night. I can see the similarity, but in my eyes they are two different roles.
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:43 am

Post by JereIC »

The roles aren't overly similar, actually. Nard's shows direction, and gives info about a choice getting blocked, while Zone can see targets both ways, and also sees if multiple people target whomever he's stalking.
Jolle
Jolle
Goon
Jolle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:32 pm

Post by Jolle »

But still, that means 3 investigating roles. It seems odd to me that each of Big_Kahunia, Nard and ZONEACE is an investigator.
Tigris
Tigris
Goon
Tigris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:59 am

Post by Tigris »

Okay, so basically it feels like we are spinning our wheels and the night will tell us much more then the day can.
vote: Jolle
, by the end of the night/start of day I hope that Nard's ability will be confirmed/rejected.
Jolle
Jolle
Goon
Jolle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 7:51 am

Post by Jolle »

I can't believe you're going to lynch Madonna! Come on, I even have cop backup! You are seriously making a mistake here.
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:54 am

Post by JereIC »

If you really are pro-town, sorry, but we've few other suspects.

Vote: Jolle
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 9:11 am

Post by Talitha »

Final Vote Count

Jolle (4) - JereIC, Tigris, ZONEACE, nard054
nard054 (2) - Jolle, Dirge

Not voting: big_kahunia

Jolle dances around nimbly, but eventually the mob manages to grab her. They throw her into a swimming pool and several of them hold her under. It seems to take several minutes before she stops thrashing and becomes limp....

Jolle (Madonna) has been lynched! She was pro-pop.

It is now night. Deadline for night choices, 48 hours from this post.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:38 am

Post by Talitha »

Wakey wakey Pop Stars! There's a Ray of Light appearing so Get into the Groove - it's time to Express Yourselves!

We'll be playing Madonna songs all day today on Hollypop FM, as we mourn her tragic passing yesterday.

She must be your Lucky Star, because you all made it though the night!

It is now Day. 6 alive, 4 votes to lynch.
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:51 am

Post by JereIC »

Dangit, I am still sorry for lynching Jolle. He was just the most likely suspect.

I obviously did nothing last night. What about the rest of y'all?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”