Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:30 pm

Post by Talitha »

I'm the drama dude. (Cool because I got the lead in the school play). My role seems quite similar to what BadAndie claimed... My current thoughts are that either Jag is the scum or we have a godfather.

I'm going away for a couple of days, and I'm being told off for logging on and posting this, so I'll have to leave it there. Sorry guys. See you in 2 days.
BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon
Location: Born and Raised in New York now go to school in Maine

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:25 am

Post by BadAndie »

jag y would talitha need to role claim when u already said she was kool?
"I'm not anti-social. I am just picky of who I am social with." - Me
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:58 am

Post by Jaguar »

Let's be careful about this. We have 4 remaining. We have to lynch scum OR no-lynch. If we lynch a townie, the scum will have won. If we don't lynch, we go into the next day with three alive, assuming scum will take out one person, but with a bit more information.

I am thinking that the scum kept me alive for two reasons, 1. He or she was afraid there was a back-up doc or 2. he or she wants to have me lynched, assuring a victory, since it is looking scummy that I am still alive having claims back-up cop.
BadAndie wrote: jag y would talitha need to role claim when u already said she was kool?

Because we don’t know if there is a godfather (who comes up innocent on investigations) and with the extra role claim we can evaluate all the others. (including yours)

I think the odds will be in our favour if we no-lynch. We'll have one more death to analyze and if I am still alive, the last investigation (BadAndie). Of course if I am still alive, the scum will push that I am scum and it'll be up to the remaining townie to make the choice. If we have a godfather who is immune to investigations, I too will be left in the dark, in which case, having a back-up cop was really not that much of an advantage to the school :?

Going back over Argoti and Vraak’s posts doesn’t help much either. Argoti voted for Yaw on day 1 (and unvoted) and FOS’d BadAndie. Vraak put the extra vote on Argoti, which is what got him landed in hot water on day 2. On day 2 he voted and unvoted Uraj for his vig claim, thinking he was a serial killer (after BadAndie did) and finally voted for himself. He also fingered thorred, who is now a confirmed innocent.

Thorred was a jock, like MeMe and Samadhi claims cheerleader. Symmetry is there: two jocks and a QB with special role, 2 cheerleaders and head cheerleader with special role. I think that the investigation result was good and Samadhi is cleared in my mind. Thorred also thought it strange that BadAndie was the only townie not a jock or cheerleader, confirming before the night that she was likely a jock or cheerleader… Samadhi did pick up on that.

Voters for Argoti: Talitha, BadAndie, Melchizedek, Samadhi, PBug, Yaw (Uraj unvoted, Vraak voted after lynch was determined)
Voters for Vraak: thorred, melchizedek (both before BA’s evidence of unneeded vote), Samadhi, Jaguar, Vraak. Talitha thought behaviour was interesting, but was going out of town and didn’t want to have a vote on… Also strange behaviour as usually she does leave a vote on if she thinks it is worth it.
Voters for Melchizedek (on day 3): BadAndie, Uraj, Jaguar, Talitha

In my eyes we have possibility of Talitha being scum, regardless of my investigation result, after all, godfather would come up innocent, or BadAndie being scum.

BadAndie – OMGUS vote on PBug day 1. Then we have the whole Yaw vs. BadAndie thing to stimulate posting and Yaw’s reasoning also was that BadAndie was posting just to post – ie actively lurking. BA also unvoted PBuG
FOS’d Yaw and PBuG
Ended up voting for Argoti after the wagon started and then put up good arguments to keep her vote on Argoti (Argoti also FOS’d BadAndie)
Misunderstood Uraj’s claim. Thought he was like a serial killer. Then again, so did Vraak. He also voted for Uraj after BA did. Are they in league together?

BA put up that Vraak voted after Argoti was already lynched and pointed out that this was scummy behaviour. Would a fellow scum have done that? There was no real case against Vraak until that point. Thinks Samadhi is a bit scummy for saying he’ll have no part in the Melch vote until the Jag case was done with.
Points out that Melch sat at three votes and the remaining scum didn’t lynch. Although I must point out that Talitha unvoted within 10 hours of me putting hte third vote on. Role claims as kid really into music. Doesn’t care what anyone else thinks and that makes her cool. First to claim other than cheerleader or jock as plain townie. Is very convinced that melch is scum, doesn’t believe three cheerleaders in the game and he wasn’t responding to anything.

Talitha – Random votes Vraak on day 1. Into discussion Isaac/MeMe target for night 1. Also points at Yaw for voting BA when at least BA has posted and there are others that haven’t. Doesn’t know vraak is away. Unvotes Vraak as soon as she finds out (Could be scum ploy). Appreciates Yaw’s efforts to get the game moving and wouldn’t vote for him. Votes for Argoti as she gets suspicious of people that are content to sit back and not post. (ie lurk)
Day 2 – votes Uraj. In her next post, unvotes Uraj and votes Melch. Few posts day 2.
Day 3 – Rough that Yaw got killed. Suggests that scum was on one or both other scum wagons. Thinks it likely that scum had prepared roles to claim beforehand. (Is hers one of them? Or is BA’s?) Talitha votes Melch again after having voted and unvoted him earlier in the day. Unvotes Melch again when he had three votes to see about outcome of my claim. Thinks that maybe there is a back-up doc. Talitha is not a jock and is suspicious of so many cheerleader claims. Finally votes Melch again (lynching vote).
Day 4 – claims drama dude. Cool because got the lead in school play.

Question: aren’t drama club people considered drama GEEKS?

All in all, I think Talitha is the more likely one to be a scum, but I haven't got anything scummy on either one at the moment. Unless you count the no vote on Vraak by Talitha when she likes to have a vote on people and her infrequent posting on day 2. Or unless you count the vote on Uraj by BadAndie after he claimed to be a vig, which BadAndie thought might be a SK (just like Vraak did a few posts later). Is that Vraak putting a false lead on BA?
I need a new tagline...
Samadhi
Samadhi
Townie
Samadhi
Townie
Townie
Location: What is A place where something is or could be located, Alex

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 5:10 am

Post by Samadhi »

I was expecting a No Lynch suggestion from jaguar. Why? Because it gets her one more step towards winning. She'd kill me tonight and probably get a nice 'uncool' tomorrow for BadAndie, getting an easy vote from Talitha. Or she could even say BadAndie's 'cool'. Then she'd just have to convince one of you two to vote for the other and she wins. A no lynch today does us NO GOOD. A no lynch today only helps the scum, AKA Jaguar.

Her alledged role is overpowered in a game this size. I don't believe that there would be a back up cop in a game this size. But she got the results from the dead cop too? No way.
Her voting record/arguments against scum is the worst of the four of us. Both of you did or said things that I don't think you would have done if you were allied with the scum. Everything Jaguar's done is exactly what scum would have done.

Too bad I didn't notice Thorred's comment a bit earlier yesterday. We could have saved three cool people. It's not too late to save the other three though.

Vote: Jaguar
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 5:31 am

Post by Jaguar »

Let me explain the no lynch for today:

If we lynch wrong, we lose. We lynch a townie, scum takes out a townie, one scum and one town left on day 5, scum wins.

So either we lynch scum or we lose.

If we don't lynch, we go into night with 4. scum takes out 1 town, leaving 2 town and 1 scum for day 5.

Honestly, there are some good times to no-lynch. This is one of them, unless we can be 100% sure we lynch scum. Once again, I am not scum. I don't know how else to prove it to you. I have lots of gossip, but only four investigation results (Samadhi, thorred, Talitha and myself) and if we have a godfather instead of normal scum, the investigation would come back cool anyways.

Right now we are looking at a 1/4 chance to lynch scum (well, I know I'm not scum and Samadhi is likely not scum, not sure about Talitha or BadAndie, even with investigation results), so for me it's a one in 2 chance of lynching scum today. I agree, that tomorrow it could still be a 1 in 2 chance to lynch scum. Samadhi or I get taken out tonight, the remaining townies know there is one scum left, but they don't know who. If Samadhi survives, hopefully the other townie realizes that Samadhi is not scum and will vote for the remaining player. Of course, Samadhi still has to decide who the scum is.

I will tell you that if you lynch me now, the town will lose. Samadhi, please consider the option that I am who I say I am. Who looks more scummy to you? Talitha or BadAndie? To me it is still Talitha. She didn't vote for Vraak (yes I know, she was out of town, but she had a chance to put a vote on before she left and the arguments were good enough to do that) and she put the lynching vote on Melch. I jumped around so much it wasn't even funny and I agree that it could look scummy, but really, I was completely lost and thus wanted to get reactions from people with my vote.

With thorred's role revealed, I completely trust Samadhi to not be scum, but I have a hard time knowing which one of the two ladies claiming is telling the truth. I would like to think BadAndie as she put forth the evidence against Vraak at a time that there was no concrete case against him. That evidence is what did in Vraak at the end. And why would I be scum? I fought long and hard to get Vraak eliminated and I also threatened to vote Argoti. Since the lynch was already done by the time I said I would change my vote, I never did get to vote for him.

Since it looks like nobody will agree that a no-lynch is good:
vote: Talitha
. I will switch votes no more.
I need a new tagline...
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 5:37 am

Post by Jaguar »

Sorry for the double post, but I missed the following:
Samadhi wrote:Too bad I didn't notice Thorred's comment a bit earlier yesterday. We could have saved three cool people. It's not too late to save the other three though.
thorred's post indicated that she indeed did not think the cheerleader claim odd. Instead she found BadAndie's claim odd. So then why would you vote for me? I am not a townie, I am not a jock, I am not a cheerleader. We could indeed have saved Melch, but we all seemed to have missed that comment in time. Either that or Talitha saw the comment and decided that she'd force the lynch rather than go on longer.

Also, I realize that Talitha will not vote for herself and will likely vote for me, since there is already someone voting for me. BadAndie, please have a look at all the posts and hopefully come to the same conclusion that I have. Samadhi, please review Talitha's posts and behaviour.
I need a new tagline...
Samadhi
Samadhi
Townie
Samadhi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 5:47 am

Post by Samadhi »

Also, I let this fly because no one was interested in lynching Jaguar yesterday.
But, I felt we should revisit it now. From the top of Page 11.
Talitha wrote:Night 1: thorred
Night 2: Samadhi
Night 3: Jaguar
Is this right?
Jaguar wrote:Yes, I was told thorred and Samadhi were cool and that Jaguar was the coolest. I assume that means that I was his night 3 target and not anything thrown in there by our mod to boost my ego.
Samadhi wrote:Also, why would Yaw vote for Thorred on day 1 if he found Thorred to be cool?
Jaguar wrote:Going back to my PM, I just noticed that I have both thorred and Samadhi listed as night 1 investigations. Checking into that and will let you know who got investigated when as soon as I know.

And I can't speak for Yaw's actions.
This just stinks. She waffles back and forth on what was in her PM. Plus, it conveniently happens after I point out the voting issue. You know what? If she'd just said "I can't speak for Yaw's actions," I just might have believed her. I mean, that's true. But instead, she conveniently discovers a discrepancy in the PM. Why wasn't that mentioned 2 posts earlier instead of only after I did voting research?
Samadhi
Samadhi
Townie
Samadhi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 6:01 am

Post by Samadhi »

Jaguar wrote:Honestly, there are some good times to no-lynch. This is one of them, unless we can be 100% sure we lynch scum.
This is what is called crap logic. How does letting you kill me tonight make things better?
Jaguar wrote:Who looks more scummy to you? Talitha or BadAndie?
Neither one looks the least bit scummy to me. You, on the other hand, have been screaming scumminess for quite some time.
Jaguar wrote:So then why would you vote for me? I am not a townie, I am not a jock, I am not a cheerleader.
Yes, exactly. If I'd realized that thorred was a third jock a little earlier, we could have avoided voting for melch. Then there's only three (as there still are). You, Talitha and BadAndie. The next thing to do would have been to hear what Talitha's role was and decide whom to lynch. One extra "townie" just doesn't fit. Two does. As I've said, symmetry and all that.

You don't fit.
BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 6:17 am

Post by BadAndie »

Well i am placed in an odd place...who do i believe.

Do i vote Talitha or do i vote jag?

It is a lot to think about. So if u would, give me some time to think it over and review posts by all. So please bear with me
BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:31 pm

Post by BadAndie »

Ok here is what i have come to:

Samahdi- i don't think he is scum. He has been down jag's back from i think day 2. Says he is a cheerleader, i buy it. I think that if there was 3 jocks there would be 3 cheerleaders

Thalitha - really really good player, i have seen her be scum and yet be the one that every "knows" isn't scum. But i don't think she is scum. Claims drama kid, aren't drama people geeks? However i can see how that would makeu cool, and it seems that there are roles that are alike...sort of like doubles.

Jag - jumped around a lot, and wasn't really active at first. however once yaw died (the cop) she started to post more. she voted the vig, and then voted me without unvoting him. then unvoted him, voted for melch, and then unvote me. too much jumping around. and her role is the only one that isn't a double.

what to do what to do?

it is also interesting that jag chose to vote talitha when she is gone. something that scum does often. she also vote vaak and was like 'i didn't know he was away" only after it was pointed out.

so...

vote: Jaguar

for all the reasons above, and i just wanted to add that i think she is scum
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:36 pm

Post by Talitha »

Hey.. I'm back!

Firstly, thanks people for doing all the scum catching work while I was away!
Secondly,
vote: Jaguar

Thirdly, it's not easy being scum... (which is exactly what Jaguar.... er..
isn't
) when you know that everyone is going to hate you after the game :)
BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 9:07 pm

Post by BadAndie »

You were my second choice Talitha. Good job there. :mrgreen:
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 9:19 pm

Post by Talitha »

Thanks BA.. :D I got lucky this game. If I had to claim earlier I probably would've fluffed it. And I killed the cop who was supposed to clear me... lucky there was a back-up! :wink: And did anyone notice my wee panic attack when I thought I might get vig killed? Hehe.
And I'm curious as to where I got this reputation for being such a good player that everyone wants to use it against me :)
vIQleS
vIQleS
Goon
vIQleS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:08 pm

Post by vIQleS »

A vicious wedgie attack seemed called for when you all came to the conclusion that Jaguar wears a pocket protector.

Jaguar, Sidekick (cop) is uncool.
Show
[size=75]
[b]Edith:[/b] You could respect my faith, that's all I'm asking...

[b]Cassanova:[/b] I'd rather challange it to the bone!

[color=red](Click [url=http://viqles.myminicity.com/]here[/url] to save the dying orphans...)[/color]
[/size]
Samadhi
Samadhi
Townie
Samadhi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:12 pm

Post by Samadhi »

Well, damn it.
vIQleS
vIQleS
Goon
vIQleS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:14 pm

Post by vIQleS »

It is now technically night. send night choices.
Show
[size=75]

[color=red](Click [url=http://viqles.myminicity.com/]here[/url] to save the dying orphans...)[/color]
[/size]
Samadhi
Samadhi
Townie
Samadhi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:15 pm

Post by Samadhi »

Some very subtle and amusing headlines vIQIeS.....mentos!!!
vIQleS
vIQleS
Goon
vIQleS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:06 pm

Post by vIQleS »

Generic High School 'Newspaper'

Todays News:

Orange is the new Blue!

In a completely precedented and expected turnaround, Blue has replaced Orange as ‘The Colour to Wear’…
Bolour supplement centre page…

No Geeks

Last night no one was discovered to be a geek.

No one knows bill gates – calls him ‘money’ for short…
No one was found to have a toy train setup.
No one demonstarted a tendancy to consume vast quantities of caffeine in order to stay up late and chat on the internet, or speaks fluent latin.

In other news:

The uncool mafia have won the game:

Talitha: Good-looking geek
Badandie: Musician (Recently turned geek.)

Samadhi, Cheerleader (Townie), will be uncool at the end of today.
Show
[size=75]

[/size]
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:16 pm

Post by Talitha »

Hehe.. that'll teach me to count my chickens before the fat lady sings (or something). I was worried for a minute there..

Did BadAndie know she was a potential geek? I sure didn't.. but it makes sense now.

Excellent game vIQles... YEH YEH GEEKS!!!!

BTW, what would've happened if I killed Samadhi last night?
vIQleS
vIQleS
Goon
vIQleS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:20 pm

Post by vIQleS »

Roles:

Good-looking Geek - GF - Talitha
You are a geek. Your mission in life is to humiliate and terrorize the cool kids until they fade into the black hole of embarrassed anonymity. Although you shun the life of popularity and cliques, you don’t look like a geek and if investigated you will appear to be cool. You may communicate with Vraak X and Argoti at night. Every night your geek mafia may choose someone to humiliate and therefore lose his or her cool… You will send me the choice of the group.

AV Geek - Mafia - Vraak X
You are a geek. Your mission in life is to humiliate and terrorize the cool kids until they fade into the black hole of embarrassed anonymity. You may communicate with Talitha and Agoti at night. Every night your geek mafia may choose someone to humiliate and therefore lose his or her cool… Talitha will send me the name of your chosen victim.

Chess Club Geek - Mafia - Argoti
You are a geek. Your mission in life is to humiliate and terrorize the cool kids until they fade into the black hole of embarrassed anonymity. You may communicate with Talitha and Vraak X at night. Every night your geek mafia may choose someone to humiliate and therefore lose his or her cool… Talitha will send me the name of your chosen victim.

Cheerleader 1 - Townie - melchizedek
Rah, Rah – Go team… And So Forth… You are a cheerleader – the epitome of cool. Although you are not the sharpest crayon in the box, you can tell the difference between Gucci and Prada at 100 paces.

Cheerleader 2 - Townie -Samadhi
Rah, Rah, Rah – Go team… And So Forth… You are a cheerleader – the epitome of cool. Although you are not the sharpest crayon in the box, you do know why it’s wrong to wear white after labour day.

Jock 1- Townie - Meme
You are a jock. Popular but not very bright, you are firmly on the side of cool.

Jock 2 - Townie - thorred
You are a jock. Popular but not very bright, you are firmly on the side of cool.

Head Cheerleader - Doc - PBuG
Head Cheerleader: If the Cheerleader is the epitome of cool then you are their queen. As such you have certain powers. You have the limited ability to decide who is cool and who isn’t. Every night you may choose to hang out with someone, they will be protected from any night attack and will not lose their cool.

Quarterback - Vigilante - Uraj45
You are the Quarterback of the “Generic High School ‘Animal Mascots’”. You are in the 'Cool' clique. You have an anger problem that is not quite sated on the playing field. At night you may choose someone and beat the stuffing out of him or her. Everyone will assume they are totally uncool and they will be eliminated from the ‘game’ that is high school life.

Gossip Chick - Cop - Yaw
You are the cool chick with all the goss. Every night you can choose one player to investigate – you will get all the juicy tidbits, which you will no doubt want to pass on to everyone else as soon as possible. MOD NOTE: Each night will get either cool or uncool. Will also get a random piece of gossip that is unrelated to the game.

Sidekick - Backup D&C - Jaguar
Sidekick: You have no real identity of your own. Your only security comes from those that you hang around… At the moment you are leaching off the coolness of your ‘friends’. Pray that that does not change.
MOD NOTE: Backup Doc and Cop. If the cop or doc dies the sidekick will take on the roles and duties. If the sidekick is already doc and the cop dies then the sidekick becomes cop and loses doc abilities. (And vice versa)

Musician - Recruit - BadAndie
Musician:Angry and angst-ridden, your only outlet is your music. You are cool, but only just.
MOD NOTE: Recruit for the mafia. If targeted has a 50% chance of becoming mafia. Will read as cool until recruited.
Show
[size=75]

[/size]
Argoti
Argoti
Goon
Argoti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:49 am

Post by Argoti »

Alright! Take that, "cool" people.

I knew claiming Stoner was a stretch, but it was all I could think up.
The End is near? Meh.
BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:37 am

Post by BadAndie »

Lol
i wasn't sure if i was cool or not, but at the moment i knew i was cool. Yay we win!
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:23 am

Post by Yaw »

Well, congratulations, scum.

(I knew it was you at the end, Talitha. Too bad I was too dead to do anything about it.)

I also figured out vIQleS was screwing with me with respect to the rumours on night 2. That's why you guys never heard about them -- I wanted to confirm they had merit before saying anything. On the other hand, you all could have heard how they indicated that our Quarterback Uraj crossdresses... :lol:

Sorry about how my investigation results put Jaguar in a bad position. I investigated Samadhi night 2 based on the rumours rather than gameplay, so that must have looked strange to everyone. Also, I random voted thorred on day 1 for two reasons: first I wasn't convinced of my sanity, so was trying to get a reaction to calibrate; and second I noticed I have a tendency to hit-and-stick on random votes, so that forced me to change it. Oops.

And since this is only my second game here, I'd appreciate any comments the more experienced players have.
Success breeds suspicion
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:50 am

Post by Jaguar »

Bah. I knew I had the right person :)

Well played, Talitha :)

And yes, I became the back-up doc after night 2 and the back-up cop after night 3. I knew it was going to look even worse for me if I had claimed both and was hoping that BadAndie would see it my way. Although I am sure that would have put us in a bad deadlock.

Yaw, I think you did fine. There wasn't much to go on for investigations the first two nights, and picking Samadhi was not a bad choice at all. Even if it was based on the gossip :D . It's just too bad that BA and Samadhi thought that I was scum :( Ah well, we all learn from our mistakes. Perhaps things would have turned out better if I had not claimed to be the back-up cop, but instead laid low a bit longer.
I need a new tagline...
Uraj45
Uraj45
Goon
Uraj45
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:01 pm

Post by Uraj45 »

Sorry, everyone. I was pretty sure Jaguar and BadAndie were both cool, and then it occured to me that there probably was a godfather considering that the names of the two dead mafia were revealed in the opening post. So looking at the list again I narrowed it down between thorred and Talitha. I didn't quite understand that Samhadi had basically revealed thorred as a jock. The way I saw it, if i targeted one thorred, jaguar would probably get killed at night, and if thorred wasn't scum Talitha would seem the most logical lynch choice for the next day. And if somehow Talitha wasn't scum, then I would have 1 more chance to get scum the next night.
Of course I never realize the stupidity of my logic until
after
i've already made the mistake, that being that the whole basis of my action was that there was a godfather and, of course, godfather's like cop investigations (especially when the cop has some suspicion) and that killing me takes away the town's extra chance.
Once again, I apologize for my stupidity.
Tacitus velut nox. Vigilans velut umbra.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”