Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by Citizen Karne »

I hate waiting for hammers.
Games are slowing. No one wants to hammer for fear of a mislynch. MS needs a savior. They look for Rosso to save them, but alas! he is nowhere to be found. So one man will step up and take his mantle. Fear not MS, the hammer cometh!
Tom Mason
Tom Mason
Goon
Tom Mason
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by Tom Mason »

I am surprised that given CK spends so much time talking about hammering no one has made any effort to question him on starting the votes for Caboose during this phase.

And how am I supposed to help myself? You are all trying to stick me in a bad spot -- if I vote for Caboose regardless of how he flips, I am dead tomorrow.

I cannot vote for him given the real chance he could flip town. All of you have nothing to lose if you are SKs. I would be a fool to vote for Caboose.
LHIOB: Let's hug it out, bitch.

[u][b]Winner:[/b][/u] [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9630]New Age Mafia (Mafia 87)[/url]
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:40 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Citizen Karne wrote:Cyberbob, we will deal with Tom Mason tomorrow. I have caught scum here and would like it if you would help lynch him.
OK, but if you're wrong... :!:

Unvote, Vote: Caboose
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Well lynch has been reached. The 4 active people look at Caboose.
We are tired of your lies. This has got to end.

Hahahaha.
You may be lynching me today but my poison has been spread.

What does that mean?
Without much more thought you pull the lever

Caboose - Portuguese Mafia Poisoner - lynched day 6

Night 6 deadline is 3 days. Do Thrusday March 5th, 10:00am PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:23 am

Post by skitzer »

WHOOSH.

The wind blew hard on the sixth night of deliberations. More than one one window broke. More than one life was gone.

They found them in the lobby, amid the shattered glass of the large windows. They followed a trail, first an arm, then a leg, then the other leg, to the body of killa seven. His other arm was not attached to his body. The flag of Iceland had coincidentally been ripped off the pole and flew through the broken windowframes down onto his dismembered body.

A few feet away, they found his arm, embedded with many curved pieces of glass. "These could not have came from the window," one survivor noted. And they were not; they came from a full fishbowl that had once contained Lowell's head. Lowell's face was blue, and his hands were white, and he had red blood dripping from places where the glass had punctured him. Red, white and blue, died just like the colors of his country.

killa seven,
Icelandic Mafia Godfather
, Dismembered Night 6.
Lowell,
American Serial Killer
, Drowned Night 6.

It is now
Day 7
. With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by Citizen Karne »

Two of the four of us are killers. Interesting.
Games are slowing. No one wants to hammer for fear of a mislynch. MS needs a savior. They look for Rosso to save them, but alas! he is nowhere to be found. So one man will step up and take his mantle. Fear not MS, the hammer cometh!
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:10 pm

Post by killa seven »

yay for being Un night killable great job mod!
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:34 am

Post by Lowell »

killa seven wrote:yay for being Un night killable great job mod!
ditto
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:22 am

Post by skitzer »

That was a BIG mistake. I'm really sorry to Lowell and killa seven. To clarify, both were not night-killable. But I don't see a way to make this fair, except giving you an honorable win?

If you have any suggestions, please tell. I'm giving myself a well-deserved LOSE
Tom Mason
Tom Mason
Goon
Tom Mason
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:03 am

Post by Tom Mason »

skitzer wrote:
That was a BIG mistake. I'm really sorry to Lowell and killa seven. To clarify, both were not night-killable. But I don't see a way to make this fair, except giving you an honorable win?

If you have any suggestions, please tell. I'm giving myself a well-deserved LOSE
Either let them still vote and make the game interesting, or let them pick one kill between the two of them.

Having all of these killing roles as unkillable at night would have made this game go on forever.

[u][b]Winner:[/b][/u] [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9630]New Age Mafia (Mafia 87)[/url]
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:20 am

Post by skitzer »

Okay. killa seven and Lowell, you have the opportunity to make 1 kill from the remaining four. Both of you must send me the name, and it must be the same, otherwise the kill will not count.
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by EGL »

Looks like I haven't missed too much except the Porto Poisoner being lynched, SK being killed, and Icelandic Godfather being killed. WTF is the SK supposed to be bulletproof though? That's weird.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:33 pm

Post by Citizen Karne »

That is very interesting.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:38 am

Post by Lowell »

skitzer wrote:
Okay. killa seven and Lowell, you have the opportunity to make 1 kill from the remaining four. Both of you must send me the name, and it must be the same, otherwise the kill will not count.
I don't understand this plan at all. What is the point again?
Tom Mason
Tom Mason
Goon
Tom Mason
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by Tom Mason »

Lowell wrote:
skitzer wrote:
You guys decide on someone to kill, then both send a PM to skitzer with the same player name to confirm. Then that person dies.

The point is to "justify" the fact that everyone seems to have been given roles where they are unkillable.

Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by Citizen Karne »

Tom Mason wrote:
Lowell wrote:
skitzer wrote:
You guys decide on someone to kill, then both send a PM to skitzer with the same player name to confirm. Then that person dies.

The point is to "justify" the fact that everyone seems to have been given roles where they are unkillable.
Yeah. Seeing as we know you guys are mafia now, we would just lynch you the next two days. However, you would get one more kill out of that. So skitzer is giving you that one kill.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:52 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm going to abstain from killing anyone. Honestly I don't see the point. I'll take my "win" (read: loss) and be done with it.

Everyone, lynch Tom.

No, just kidding. I don't care.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:23 am

Post by skitzer »

OK, so if Lowell abstains, then killa seven, you may be the sole owner of this kill.
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:48 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Lowell wrote:Everyone, lynch Tom.
I hate you for introducing this WIFOM into my view of him.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:09 am

Post by skitzer »

The deliberation chambers are almost empty. Blood stains the carpet upon which the four remaining delegates are standing.

A cold rush of air runs through the chamber. It seems to whisper, "kill..."

It couldn't have been from the broken windows: the chamber doors are closed. As the delegates think on this matter, they hear an awful clunk.

Tom Mason seems to have fallen over dead, and hit his head on the desk. His mouth was frozen forever in an O, as though he'd seen a ghost.

A pen bounced out from his shirt pocket onto the floor. On it were a few words in Portuguese.

The remaining delegates didn't have to read it.

Tom Mason,
Portuguese Mafia Traitor
, Mysteriously Died Day 7.

Cyberbob,
Swiss Townie
, Won Day 7.
EGL,
Swiss Townie
, Won Day 7.
Citizen Karne,
Swiss Tracker
, Won Day 7.

Town wins, with Honorable Wins to Lowell and killa seven for my mistake.

Mod notes coming soon. Speculate for now.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:14 am

Post by skitzer »

Role PMs:

You are a
Portuguese Mafia Poisoner
. The Portuguese Mafia consists of XXXXX, a Mafia Tracker; XXXXX, a Mafia Watcher; and you. At night, you may discuss with the Portuguese Mafia and choose a player to kill by cremation. You alone may also choose a player to poison, meaning they will die the next night. During the day, you may vote for a player to be lynched. You win when the Portuguese Mafia is at least fifty percent of all living players.

You are a
Portuguese Mafia Tracker
. The Portuguese Mafia consists of XXXXX, a Mafia Poisoner; XXXXX, a Mafia Watcher; and you. At night, you may discuss with the Portuguese Mafia and choose a player to kill by cremation. You alone may also choose a player to track and see who they target that night, if anyone. During the day, you may vote for a player to be lynched. You win when the Portuguese Mafia is at least fifty percent of all living players.

You are a
Portuguese Mafia Watcher
. The Portuguese Mafia consists of XXXXX, a Mafia Poisoner; XXXXX, a Mafia Tracker; and you. At night, you may discuss with the Portuguese Mafia and choose a player to kill by cremation. You alone may also choose a player to watch and see who targets them that night, if anyone. During the day, you may vote for a player to be lynched. You win when the Portuguese Mafia is at least fifty percent of all living players.

You are a
Portuguese Mafia Traitor
. The Portuguese Mafia consists of XXXXX, XXXXX, and XXXXX. You do not do anything at night. During the day, you may vote for a player to be lynched. You win when the Portuguese Mafia (not including yourself) is at least fifty percent of all living players.

You are an
Icelandic Mafia Godfather
. The Icelandic Mafia consists of XXXXX, a Mafia Doctor; XXXXX, a Mafia Roleblocker; and you. At night, you may discuss with the Icelandic Mafia and choose a player to kill by drowning. You are immune to all cop investigations. You are also immune to all kills attempted at night. During the day, you may vote for a player to be lynched. You win when the Icelandic Mafia is at least fifty percent of all living players.

You are an
Icelandic Mafia Doctor
. The Icelandic Mafia consists of XXXXX, a Mafia Godfather; XXXXX, a Mafia Roleblocker; and you. At night, you may discuss with the Icelandic Mafia and choose a player to kill by drowning. You alone may also choose a player to protect from one attempted kill that night. During the day, you may vote for a player to be lynched. You win when the Icelandic Mafia is at least fifty percent of all living players.

You are an
Icelandic Mafia Roleblocker
. The Icelandic Mafia consists of XXXXX, a Mafia Godfather; XXXXX, a Mafia Doctor; and you. At night, you may discuss with the Icelandic Mafia and choose a player to kill by drowning. You alone may also choose a player to prevent from performing any actions that night. During the day, you may vote for a player to be lynched. You win when the Icelandic Mafia is at least fifty percent of all living players.

You are an
Icelandic Mafia Traitor
. The Icelandic Mafia consists of XXXXX, XXXXX, and XXXXX. You do not do anything at night. During the day, you may vote for a player to be lynched. You win when the Icelandic Mafia (not including yourself) is at least fifty percent of all living players.

You are an
American Serial Killer
. At night, you may choose a player to kill by dismemberment. You are immune to all cop investigations. You are immune to all kills attempted at night. During the day, you may vote for a player to be lynched. You win when you are the last player alive.

You are a
Swiss Cop
. At night, you may choose a player to investigate. You will receive a result of "pro-town" or "anti-town". Your sanity is not confirmed. During the day, you may vote for a player to be lynched. You win when all threats to the Swiss town have been eliminated.

You are a
Swiss Tracker
. At night, you may choose a player to track and see who they target that night, if anyone. During the day, you may vote for a player to be lynched. You win when all threats to the Swiss town have been eliminated.

You are a
Swiss Watcher
. At night, you may choose a player to watch and see who targets them that night, if anyone. During the day, you may vote for a player to be lynched. you win when all threats to the Swiss town have been eliminated.

You are a
Swiss Doctor
. At night, you may choose a player to protect from one attempted kill that night. During the day, you may vote for a player to be lynched. You win when all threats to the Swiss town have been eliminated.

You are a
Swiss Poisoner
. At night, you may choose a player to poison, meaning they will die the next night. During the day, you may vote for a player to be lynched. You win when all threats to the Swiss town have been eliminated.

You are a
Swiss Roleblocker
. At night, you may choose a player to prevent from performing any actions that night. During the day, you may vote for a player to be lynched. You win when all threats to the Swiss town have been eliminated.

You are a
Swiss Townie
. You do not do anything at night. During the day, you may vote for a player to be lynched. You win when all threats to the Swiss town have been eliminated.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:43 am

Post by raider8169 »

Woot!

The only informaiton I had was that Cyberbob was town. I said so a few times so I was hoping that would have caught on.

I got a few guiltily's on people but they were killed the following day and if you read my role I was not sure of my sanity and that is why I asked BM that. I knew he was lying at that point and that was why I thought him to be scum. Good job everyone!
Tom Mason
Tom Mason
Goon
Tom Mason
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:13 am

Post by Tom Mason »

I could not win anyway at this point, I guess unless you all lynched each other. So good work.

tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:33 am

Post by tubby216 »

thats what i thought when i relaced into this game ,, since two out tof the three mafia were already dead,, atleast i did a good job of covering for killa seven,
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:54 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Ha!

That's just about the first time I've ever actually been correct about someone being scum ;_;
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”