Open 646 - Semi Nightless - Game Over (D6)

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Transcend »

1. That was giga who pointed it out

2. Fine, okay he posted a reads list which made him "obvious town". Your tone still changed quite a bit and you still knew he was flipping town whether Giga did or not.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:08 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 3098, Transcend wrote:
your case on me bubbles down to "tone"
which i've been known to have ridiculous tone changes in every single game i play and "he would make those night kills, not me". it's very fluffy and at the same time very flat.

my case on you is based thoroughly on the actions that you did throughout the course of the entire game. how EVERY SINGLE VOTE you made was tactical and not genuine. how you had flat reactions and tone changes upon flips. reading your iso you had fairly consistent tone throughout the game, which you did a good job of, however when kts was hammered your tone immediately changed.
Oh god that's hilarious. My case on you boils down to your actions. Tone is part of the case, sure, but it's very obviously not dependent on tone alone. That's an amazing misrep dude.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:09 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 3100, Transcend wrote:1. That was giga who pointed it out

2. Fine, okay he posted a reads list which made him "obvious town". Your tone still changed quite a bit and you still knew he was flipping town whether Giga did or not.
Sure, my tone there changed because his after hammer posts made it really obvious he was town. This is completely consistent with what I said. You twisting it into some kind of scum slip is beyond ridiculous.
Show
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:11 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

as soon as i take a break you guys keep posting :(

at this point i'm probably just going to yolo hammer someone... rereading is just making me confbias

note to self: never be the hammerer in lylo when you're unsure of your reads in a game :/
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 3099, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 3095, Transcend wrote:night kills are all you have to rely on not getting hammered for. that's literally it. you can't properly defend your actions that everyone could visibly see for the past 2 months.
Yes, clearly there's no case on you other than night kills :roll:

Let's all pretend none of the following are out there:

1) Your lack of interest in the karnos case D1
2) Your constant attempts to change the conversation away from karnos and onto literally anyone else you could think of D1, including shitty cases on luna and thor
3) Your fake emotion
4) Your lying about people being obv!town
5) Your handling of giga today, from "I'M TOTALLY GONNA SOLVE THIS GAME TODAY GUYS" to abandoning your stated suspicion of giga once it became clear that I was back to thinking it was you
6) Your tacit consent to KTS/PC wagons (super bizarre as town since you'd indicated opposition to those)
etc.
1. It was a solid townread based on falsified meta, of which I vowed to never use for the rest of the game.

2. Right as it's impossible to be wrong on scum as town.

3. It's definitely not fake. Maybe not consistent but definitely not fake.

4. Everyone I said was "obv-town" were my best bets for town. Then biased me called them obv-town when they flipped or when I knew their alignment.

5. Bro. You were the one waffling more. I needed to ask Giga a few questions but I never deterred away from my read on him.

6. Lol what even, that's a new one.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Transcend »

Put the nail in this game's coffin, I'm ready.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:15 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 3087, Transcend wrote:I can honestly see the Dead PT exploding right now because quite a few people exited the game with a fos on smith or a TR on me and he's survived so many lynches.

KTS: "Why hasn't smith been lynched yet, he knew I was town before I flipped."

Tenshii: "Man I was voting scum yesterday and I still got horribly mislynched."

MariaR: "Transcend is really obvious town why hasn't Giga hammered smith yet?"

Iraona: "I said smith was scum and here I am in the dead PT. Maybe Giga will realize why I'm here and hammer him."

This is what I imagine the Dead PT will look like post game. :P
Yes let's ignore:

Luna who had me as strong town
Thor who was more suspicious of you than me
Io who town read me (BUT NOT TRANS), see
In post 1125, Io wrote:As far as I'm concerned Thor, Giga, Smith, and Luna are all exrtremely unlikely to be scum because of Karnos's basic interactions with them.
PS If you think that I'd kill Io, who had me as town with enough non-town reads that I could possibly have gotten her to push others and kept my hands relatively clean, over Thor who's the most veteran and accomplished player here, then you're crazy. Literally crazy. I would make that kill never. It'd be a really bad kill for me to make, and I don't make really bad kills.
Show
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 3088, Transcend wrote:Take a closer look at who was the bigger waffle in 3 way LYLO. Me or him.

Spoiler: The case of the biggest waffle
Mhsmith's posts of which I won't quote consist of inconsistent waffling and not committing to an FoS between me and Giga until I end up voting him.
In post 2708, Transcend wrote:Not analyzing the kill, it's irrelevant to me just like all the other kills.

I kinda want this game over with. I still fos mhsmith but I respect the hell out of him and I'm not going to insta vote him. I just can't see him being town over Giga but I'm willing to let him attempt to convince me if he wants to.

Are we at a fos triangle? LOL.
I respect smith even though I believe he's scum. I don't instantly vote for two reasons. 1. I hella respect him 2. I'm not gonna be that guy.
In post 2717, Transcend wrote:Why did all my confidence for this game fly out the window? It's one thing when you have mislynches but now that we have no more I'm absolutely frozen. I've had fairly good reads sans karnos being scum. I still think that it's mhsmith but Giga had questionable actions as well. AFJFJSLSJSJSSS
Still leaning towards smith!!!
In post 2747, Transcend wrote:I was fairly sure either Giga or Thor were gonna die.

RN I'm at 75 smith and 25 giga but it's not enough to make a vote.
Still leaning towards smith!!!
In post 2751, Transcend wrote:mhsmith don't twist my words. I still think you're scum but I'm playing it safe and investing this game until I am absolutely positive on who is scum. I.E. I'm not giving Giga a cake walk win if he's scum. I can say one thing on a mislynch but when it's LYLO my mind can completely change.
Still leaning towards smith, he's twisting my words!!!!
In post 2770, Transcend wrote:
In post 2768, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:I feel bad for whoever is the other townie because I feel like I'm gamethrowing at this point when I'm trying to justify bad townplay
Don't feel bad if you are town. I've half-assed several town games whether it was due to other, more interesting ongoing games, or if it was just due to me having a lack of care in the game. You didn't throw the game if you're town because you strongarmed scum d1.
Don't feel bad if you're town... hey I think you're town... you're not bad buddy.
In post 2787, Transcend wrote:Anyways FMPOV: karnos was bussed by his partner.

This points to mhsmith being wolf because his vote and tunnel were over all softer and possibly less genuine than Giga. However his answer to my question stated he was "w/e" with the lynch as he claims he was about a 7 in confidence.

Now it could also point to Giga because no one can be 100% certain that a wolf is wolf unless they are actually wolf. Being a 10 that someone was scum sounds incredibly risky. Also mhsmith brought up a point that Giga could've voted karnos and then Io and Thor dumped on him so him unvoting would be inconsistent. He might've had no point of return.

I think that's enough analysis of the karnos bw because it's mostly inconclusive for me and both of you bussing is plausible. Gun to head if I were lynching off of this I'd probably choose mhsmith.
Gun to head Smith is scum!
In post 2830, Transcend wrote:ntruging theoryu got there buck-o

(i'm drunk don't take anthing i take seriously)
Even drunk!me thinks Giga is town!!!
In post 2834, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Reading that makes me confident that, regardless of who is scum, I'm supposed to have the hammer here. That implies scum!Transcend more than scum!Mhsmith, because scum!Mhsmith probably would rather have Thor as a townbeard.
Oh noez Giga scumreads me!!!!
In post 2835, mhsmith0 wrote:you probably will. I'm back on D2, I don't feel as strongly about your D2 being bad and trans's being good as I previously did.
Oh hey Giga townreads me now, let's steamroll Transcend.
In post 2849, Transcend wrote:Bout ready to vote smith honestly and say eff it. This is frazzled me though and i will take one more look at this game when I'm fully awake but i went into this day fosing smith and i just had a few questions to ask giga which he answered fairly well.

One thing i will say before i go out against my own fucking will is that i did not pocket tenshii. And i will not stand for having being accused of doing such. Yes, i defended the shit out of scout in creatures mini, but that was tactical. I knew he was jk and i knew i could pseudo confirm someone as mafia. This time it's entirely different and not tactical. He's been my best town read throughout the course of the entire game. He was someone i was not worried in the slightest about being scum. I made a massive fucking wall defending the shit out of him and attacking smith that took me three fucking hours. With all that and being labeled as pocketing genuinely pisses me off.
Yeah I don't think smith can be town, not like I ever really considered it, but this is the last straw!!!
In post 2850, Transcend wrote:And if you think my tr was implausible, giga he was in your top tier of town reads along with me, kts trd him, and he was the best tr of wing/ira who got flipped immediately when they joined the game.
Gonna start appealing to my townread since I'm giving him hammer!!
In post 2851, mhsmith0 wrote:if you wanna vote me go for it. I'm solidly leaning towards it being you, and if I'm wrong and it's giga then so be it.
Hey trans I think it's you but uh.... I'm gonna hammersit a bit more if that's alright with you
In post 2866, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 2862, Transcend wrote:And yeah no pressure or anything but i will be extremely gutted if you lynch me after all the effort i exerted and after all the sleepless nights I've had from trying to solve this game. It won't impact our friendship at all though it's a tough hammer and i don't hold anything against you personally.
In post 2863, Transcend wrote:I'm likely gonna vote very soon and clear you. Enjoy your scum win if I'm wrong. But it's almost next to impossible for you to be scum.
If it's giga I'll be impressed. Annoyed that we as town never really forced giga to do anything meaningful post D1, but I just can't see their D1 as being w/w with karnos, while I can see that from you (the lack of interest in the karnos case was bizarre as a town perspective), and the D2+ stuff doesn't look nearly as clearing on you as I'd originally thought.
I'll be impressed if Giga is scum but no hammer 4 u!
In post 2874, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 2870, gigabyteTroubadour wrote::(

@Transcend, i completely understand and i feel the same way about you

i really do not want this to be an AtE fest though

@Mhsmith, You've made a good case explaining why you wouldn't kill Io. Logically speaking, that makes you more likely to be town than Transcend, who I think has the motive to make all of the kills that happened. What I want Transcend to do is at least explain why that isn't the case because I think it's only fair to use the evidence we've been provided with to find the last goon. The nightkills is where there are unresolved questions, essentially, and I think that's the most important thing for Transcend to look at if he wants to prove it's you because you've been put in an auto-loss position if you are in fact scum.

sorry i was really uninterested this game, mafia is a team effort and i really did not pull my weight this game.
It's the uninterested bit that does make me suspect you, it's theoretically conceivable that you bussed and then coasted behind being uninterested. My problem with that idea is that your D1 really didn't look like it was a bus, either on your end or from karnos's end.
You say hmmm it still might be smith. And he says hmm... I still possibly suspect you. You might have bussed karnos, Giga!!
In post 2877, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 2876, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:let's take our time then for everyone's sake
Sure.
Well I'm sure Trans is scum but sure I can hammersit longer.
In post 2895, Transcend wrote:"this is why trans sucks" "this is why giga sucks" they both suck but trans sucks more

just a lot more fluffier :)
Literally mhsmith is still waffling here.
In post 2904, Transcend wrote:I doubt I see myself reaching any other conclusion. If you flipped scum I HAD YOU D2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So wp if you dodged that bullet.

VOTE: mhsmith0
And there's the vote!
Before you hammer though I want you to read this post. I think I've made every other point I've made on him extremely clear.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:16 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

@giga: if you have questions ask. But trans was obv!scum today with the fake push on you, the endless AtE, the fake emotion, the reaching case of scum-reading NAI stuff like my KTS reaction, etc. This simply isn't a difficult call.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:18 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

It's hilarious that trans is representing the process where I went back and re-read, and firmed up my TR of giga and wolf read of trans, as if I was spending the day waffling, or as if my posts looking back on D1-D5 were nothing but waffling.
Show
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Transcend »

"wah wah wah i can't be scum because of night kills"

"i can't defend my sketchy actions in game so i'm just gonna shift blame for the night kills on someone else weahhhhhh"

PEDIT: FKAE PUSH LOLOLOLOLO

i never expressed any slight interest in lynching Giga as said in my case. I was convinced all day that you were scum, but nice guy me wanted to give you a chance, you blew it and Giga responded really well. LOL LOL LOL.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Transcend »

And endless AtE is something I do as both town and scum. It's just my style. ;)
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:20 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Also, and I repeat, trans's repeated appeals to emotion, to fear, and to embarrassment are obvious. Note how much of his energy is devoted to this. It's because he knows he doesn't have a case, so instead he's trying to manipulate you into making a mistake.
Show
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:20 am

In post 3109, mhsmith0 wrote:It's hilarious that trans is representing the process where I went back and re-read, and firmed up my TR of giga and wolf read of trans, as if I was spending the day waffling, or as if my posts looking back on D1-D5 were nothing but waffling.
^yeah this annoyed me too but

gughuhuhuhuhguhugfhufdhsgf

it feels so wrong to vote for anyone

i'm willing to believe transcend in that AtE is his thing so
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Transcend »

Probably the reason why I'm a lynchbait so very often, but I have deadly AtE and it's fun doing so nothing will change about that.

PEDIT: I pretty clearly have a case that's less fluffy and more factual than yours lol.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Transcend »

I don't think I've AtE'd until today, but I normally only AtE when it's myself. I wouldn't consider my quote dump case on Tenshii/Smith AtE.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:24 am

ok i'm about to vote... don't get a heart attack...

and don't twilight troll either even if i deserve it :(

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Transcend »

If you're unsure, a guide to winning the game is replicating . So simple, Giga. :)

PEDIT: Lol getting hammered since I troll all the time gg.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:25 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 3110, Transcend wrote:"wah wah wah i can't be scum because of night kills"

"i can't defend my sketchy actions in game so i'm just gonna shift blame for the night kills on someone else weahhhhhh"

PEDIT: FKAE PUSH LOLOLOLOLO

i never expressed any slight interest in lynching Giga as said in my case
. I was convinced all day that you were scum, but nice guy me wanted to give you a chance, you blew it and Giga responded really well. LOL LOL LOL.
@giga: This is an obvious lie, see his his early D6 stuff. He was trying to represent uncertainty about which of us it was, because he wanted me to vote you.
Show
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Transcend »

I said in like several posts that I still had you as my best suspect the entire time.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:26 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

You represented that you were seriously considering giga as being the last wolf.
Show
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:27 am

VOTE: Transcend

you guys both put up a really good fight, this wasn't an easy decision to make and i know it probably looked like i was slacking off but i just... this was the worst lylo i could have survived for and the decision was NOT easy. first win or third loss?? tbd

transcend if i'm wrong you can blacklist me :(

mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:27 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

oh thank god
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:27 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

also either trans is the last wolf or you spent a week trolling us
Show
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:27 am

please tell me you're not trolling

Return to “Completed Open Games”