SMBM 1: IoBC GAME OVER! CONGRATULATIONS: TOWN AND KAMIKAZE!

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:18 am

Post by Iecerint »

dana, who exactly is it that you want to lynch? Looking through your iso, all I see is chk cf. someone else's point.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:09 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

@dana
what stance did you really take in your post?...I agree with muh, but think he is scummy...you think he is scummy enough to FoS him, but not scummy enough to actually vote him...you are covering your bases..where is your current vote...oh yeah, on the other wagon leader....

I see your "stances" and posts to look like someone who is leaving themself room to move their vote where ever needed without looking scummy or getting too much heat, when a probable town flip will occur. (for those of you keeping track, not seeing muh and especially chk as scum)...

I could be wrong...but my gut is pretty on..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:10 am

EDIT to above post

@dana
what stance did you really take in your post?..."I agree with muh, but think he is scummy"...you think he is scummy enough to FoS him, but not scummy enough to actually vote him...you are covering your bases..where is your current vote...oh yeah, on the other wagon leader....

I see your "stances" and posts to look like someone who is leaving themself room to move their vote where ever needed without looking scummy or getting too much heat, when a probable town flip will occur. (for those of you keeping track, not seeing muh and especially chk as scum)...

I could be wrong...but my gut is pretty on..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:59 am

Post by chkflip »

danakillsu is scum.

Hilariously, his ISO#7: he tells lurkers to take antihero's stance (which is agreeably a good one) yet fails to ever do that himself.

Three posts are blatant floating, #2, 3, & 6.

#4: Bandwagon agrees that I'm scummy without any reasons of his own. What about my reasoning to having an anti-town lean do you mostly disagree with? Did you not see blatant scumtells from it? I have. Yours, for example.

#5, 9: both EBWODPs, so really they're not even there. How is it that we're so deep in this game and you've only posted eight legitimate posts? Talk about active lurking at it's finest shining example.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:05 am

Post by danakillsu »

Good one, chk. Nice to know you can OMGUS with style. You provided absolutely no scumtells in that post that make any sense. I am not a lurker, so I don't have to do what Antihero did to play this game, and it was a general guideline anyway, not a format for posting. My vote on you was not too serious, so it didn't really require reasoning of my own. As I've indicated elsewhere, I wasn't ready to lynch you for anything. I also noticed that about 12 of the posts in your iso could be put together and be the same size as one of my more recent ones, so you're not really the one to be talking about posting content. I'm not voting for muh because there are too many votes on him already. It's not time for a lynch yet. My vote on chkflip just happened to still be there, it doesn't mean that much anymore.
unvote

I'm still searching for someone I feel pretty strongly about in the way of scumminess. There is no one that I really want to lynch atm, but I will find that person soon. Yes, not taking a stand is normally a scumtell, but not saying "x is scum" or "x should be lynched" is not a scumtell. I have clearly stated my opinion on multiple matters in a way that could be disagreed with and I don't see what the problem with that is. You don't need to be saying "Let's lynch this guy" to be taking an active part in the game.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:16 am

Post by danakillsu »

Alright. I got done with my isos, which I've been doing for a while now, and I'm pretty convinced about who I'm going to be voting for today.
vote:diddin

Why? Well, look at what he does. I counted 4 players that he's FoS'd/voted. For every single one of these 4 players, he gave little to no reasoning, and if it was little, it was something said by someone else. Granted, up until this point, the same could sort of be said of me (though I'm not sure I got to 4 yet). But he hasn't even really tried to add anything to the game outside of calling those people scummy, like I obviously have. I have played with diddin before, and it didn't really seem like he normally coasted like this, whereas I know I do sometimes Day 1.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:17 am

Post by danakillsu »

Yeah, that vote might be hard for the mod to see, so here it is again:
vote: diddin
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:39 am

danakillsu wrote: I'm not voting for muh because there are too many votes on him already. It's not time for a lynch yet. My vote on chkflip just happened to still be there, it doesn't mean that much anymore.
unvote

I'm still searching for someone I feel pretty strongly about in the way of scumminess.
interesting statement "just happened to be there"?
danakillsu wrote:
I dont like Chkflip's justification of doing something anti town. He says that makes the scum do more anti-town things. that seems like a pretty pathetic explanation. I haven't seen anything else too scummy thus far so VOTE: Chkflip
My thoughts exactly. I have definitely gotten a scum vibe from him.
vote: Chkflip
caught you in a lie bud....no, your vote was there because "you got scum vibes from him"....now, when I call you on your scummy manveur you backtrack and say "it doesnt mean that much anymore" and unvote....you only voted days ago, you clearly dont have scum suspects so what changed that made that vote "not mean much"??

yeah....can we please lynch this scum now??????
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:40 am

danakillsu wrote:Alright. I got done with my isos, which I've been doing for a while now, and I'm pretty convinced about who I'm going to be voting for today.
vote:diddin

Why? Well, look at what he does. I counted 4 players that he's FoS'd/voted. For every single one of these 4 players, he gave little to no reasoning, and if it was little, it was something said by someone else. Granted, up until this point, the same could sort of be said of me (though I'm not sure I got to 4 yet). But he hasn't even really tried to add anything to the game outside of calling those people scummy, like I obviously have. I have played with diddin before, and it didn't really seem like he normally coasted like this, whereas I know I do sometimes Day 1.
when did you start your isos?? who did you iso?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:49 am

Post by chkflip »

Damn you CKD, you beat me to it. Rah.

In response to dana, however, I will start by asking: is it OMGUS because your vote is on me? Is there no possible way that I did that because I actually think you're scum? Vote or no vote, I still think you're scum. Is it still OMGUS now? No, and it never was.

No scumtells? That's a joke.

I cited that you're very actively lurking, blatantly trying to appear like a townie, full on sheep bandwagoning, and would you look at that? In doing so, I've gotten you to very obliviously lie.

I follow and support lynching both muh and dana.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
danakillsu wrote: I'm not voting for muh because there are too many votes on him already. It's not time for a lynch yet. My vote on chkflip
just happened to still be there
, it doesn't mean that much anymore.
unvote

I'm still searching for someone I feel pretty strongly about in the way of scumminess.
danakillsu wrote:
I dont like Chkflip's justification of doing something anti town. He says that makes the scum do more anti-town things. that seems like a pretty pathetic explanation. I haven't seen anything else too scummy thus far so VOTE: Chkflip
caught you in a lie bud....no, your vote was there because "you got scum vibes from him"....now, when I call you on your scummy manveur you backtrack and say "it doesnt mean that much anymore" and unvote....you only voted days ago, you clearly dont have scum suspects so what changed that made that vote "not mean much"??

Why did you misquote him there was that deliberate? Or was it an attempt to make a more compelling case for a lynch? For while I can't see how anyone can just happen to
still
have a vote on someone, the way you have choose to remove the word "still" is quite interesting. You have no reason to do that you could have italiced or underlined the statement you where drawing attention to, or even just copy/paste but seeing as you didn't that looks like you where going for the deliberate misquote.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Ok. So I've looked at a couple of players over the past day and here are thoughts. (Im not putting a full iso down because I'm still working every angle)

muh316: I'm not sure what to make of this. His push for an early lynch is suspicious, yet he offers himself to be lynched. Hard to read, but whatever he is, he isnt acting pro-town.

diddin: idk, something is off with him. His FoS on David was unfounded and out of nowhere. David already made the notion that diddin was scummy but after Gollum voted, David followed. OMGUS might be in the works here, but unsure.

danakillsu: I agree with CKDs position. Dana has been kinda coasting along and I think his latest vote on diddin is out of desperation to show geniuine scumhunting w/o jumping onto one of the bandwagons already.

chkflip: Meh, he's acted more town and gone under the radar ever sense muh jumped on his wagon. Still watching you. :P.

Remove chkflip from the open flame
(aka unvote)

Openly suggest that
diddin
and
danakillsu
be the first to be served with the cocktail weiners
(aka FoS)

On the sidenote: whoever said that Skittles are delicious is correct. They do taste like the rainbow.

EDIT: Interesting catch by Swiftstrike. I still feel that dana is scum, but will look into CKD next.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by chkflip »

The sentence reads the same, either way you put it. I don't think he removed the word on purpose, guy. That's the most assenine "misquote" spotting I've ever seen. He simply forgot to add the word "still" when he quoted it.

Explain to me the difference between the two? Also, how would such a "huge misquote" hurt his case so much? It's one word, a word that isn't even important and could've easily have been left out of the sentence. Talk about strawmanning.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Whether or not his argument stands up on reading the sentence is the same, that looks like a deliberate misquote and much like I don't think that it is a townie thing to lie or play in an antitown manner I don't believe it is a townie think to do to misquote someone hence the reason I'm asking about it.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Thing is swift, if he had wanted to deliberately misquote dana, he wouldn't have quoted the post immediately above it. It doesn't read any different, and it's not scummy either because there's no scum motivation behind it (as it doesn't change what was said anyway).
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

^That's all I'm trying to say.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by diddin »

Ugh, my weekend V/LA has given me little to no time to catch up. I'll respond to a few things.

-@My Gandalf Vote: I don't always think setup speculation is scummy, but I think the way Gandalf did it was.
GandalfIzSik wrote:/confirm

Am I the only person with a really vague role PM?
The way this was worded it looks like a rolefishing question, and I don't like that, when he gets flak for it, he just uses meta defense by claiming he softclaims every game. It looks like he was trying to cover his tracks.

-@Dana- I really haven't been able to spend a lot of time on this game yet. Also, I don't believe you have played with me before on D1. My D1 play is generally a lot worse than my play later on because D1 is always such a mess to me.

-@Shark- I know David said he was suspicious of me before, but he never explained anything. He just said it looked like I could be scum with MS. It looks to me like he's trying to piggyback off of other's suspicion.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by muh316 »

Sorry about the absence.

I really don't like gandalf at all. He just told his whole role to everybody ( might be lying) which don't like. If he was trying to draw an NK then that will not be possible. The statement that lies are necessary gives me a scum vibe from him. Since everyone is so against my idea and the deadline is close VOTE: Gandalf
PranaDevil wrote:We have a lynch on it's way. Muh is the lynch.
Not everyone agrees with you.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Your desire for "information" through a quick lynch has suddenly dried up?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

@Muh: Why must you target a guy who is away? Going for another easy lynch, eh?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by danakillsu »

SharkFinn wrote:Ok. So I've looked at a couple of players over the past day and here are thoughts. (Im not putting a full iso down because I'm still working every angle)

muh316: I'm not sure what to make of this. His push for an early lynch is suspicious, yet he offers himself to be lynched. Hard to read, but whatever he is, he isnt acting pro-town.

diddin: idk, something is off with him. His FoS on David was unfounded and out of nowhere. David already made the notion that diddin was scummy but after Gollum voted, David followed. OMGUS might be in the works here, but unsure.

danakillsu: I agree with CKDs position. Dana has been kinda coasting along and I think his latest vote on diddin is out of desperation to show geniuine scumhunting w/o jumping onto one of the bandwagons already.

chkflip: Meh, he's acted more town and gone under the radar ever sense muh jumped on his wagon. Still watching you. :P.

Remove chkflip from the open flame
(aka unvote)

Openly suggest that
diddin
and
danakillsu
be the first to be served with the cocktail weiners
(aka FoS)

On the sidenote: whoever said that Skittles are delicious is correct. They do taste like the rainbow.

EDIT: Interesting catch by Swiftstrike. I still feel that dana is scum, but will look into CKD next.
Whaaa? Everything else after my last post is "more of the same", but this post is really weird. I'm not exactly sure how you can say that my vote on diddin must have been out of desperation, but go on to say that diddin should be lynched. What exactly is your reason for saying that vote must have been out of desperation?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ ckd
The "just happened to still be there" is just from my POV. I was admittedly coasting through this game
until a couple of days ago
. When I took a good look at the game for the first time and collected my thoughts, that vote seemed fairly random, because it wasn't based on a lot. It wasn't completely random, because, as I said, I got scum vibes from him. But it wasn't that well thought out, and when I thought back on it, it didn't seem to be in a well-selected place. My isos started about a couple of days ago, when I got serious about this game. I iso'd most of the players in this game. I've noticed that you have been nitpicking a lot. Certain ways of phrasing things are almost never indicative of scum. I just don't say things exactly the same way other people would say them, and I get lynched a lot as town by groups of players that like to nitpick. Try to look for surer scumtells than "Oh, he said it this way, OMG, he's so scum, let's lynch him now!"
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Swiftstrike wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
danakillsu wrote: I'm not voting for muh because there are too many votes on him already. It's not time for a lynch yet. My vote on chkflip
just happened to still be there
, it doesn't mean that much anymore.
unvote

danakillsu wrote:

Why did you misquote him there was that deliberate? Or was it an attempt to make a more compelling case for a lynch? For while I can't see how anyone can just happen to
still
have a vote on someone, the way you have choose to remove the word "still" is quite interesting. You have no reason to do that you could have italiced or underlined the statement you where drawing attention to, or even just copy/paste but seeing as you didn't that looks like you where going for the deliberate misquote.
I didnt misquote ANYTHING..I actually quoted his post...interesting that you are taking that stance on the topic. what is the deliberate misquote in posting his actual quote? but lets say for shits and giggles I did whatever you said on purpose..."just happen to be there" and "still just happen to be there" are the exact same fucking thing...what EXACTLY is the difference here?...my point was...it didnt just happen to be there....only days ago, he said he chk was scummy...i wanted to know what the fuck changed where he went from being scummy to "my vote still just happened to be on him..."....when/if dana flips scum....I know who is buddy is...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:58 pm

SharkFinn wrote: EDIT: Interesting catch by Swiftstrike. I still feel that dana is scum, but will look into CKD next.
what was interesting about the "catch"? I actually posted the quote, so what did I deliberate misquote?...and how did this "said" misquote change the question or point of my post to dana?...

I wanted to know what changed between "chk is scummy" to "happen to have the vote on him"

@swift and shark...I would like a stance on this now...do you feel that dana was covering all bases (in regards to muh and chk) with his Fos and vote BEFORE I called him out on his actions...why or why not?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:59 pm

danakillsu wrote:@ ckd
The "just happened to still be there" is just from my POV. I was admittedly coasting through this game
until a couple of days ago
. When I took a good look at the game for the first time and collected my thoughts, that vote seemed fairly random, because it wasn't based on a lot. It wasn't completely random, because, as I said, I got scum vibes from him. But it wasn't that well thought out, and when I thought back on it, it didn't seem to be in a well-selected place. My isos started about a couple of days ago, when I got serious about this game. I iso'd most of the players in this game. I've noticed that you have been nitpicking a lot. Certain ways of phrasing things are almost never indicative of scum. I just don't say things exactly the same way other people would say them, and I get lynched a lot as town by groups of players that like to nitpick. Try to look for surer scumtells than "Oh, he said it this way, OMG, he's so scum, let's lynch him now!"
it is conveint that this occured right after I called you on your positions and actions.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”