Mini 225 - Superhero Mafia! (Game over!)

Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:45 am

Post by Fritzler »

Just an incase scenario.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:52 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

(sigh) Fine, I've been pretty completly outed anyway, so I might as well claim.

Yes, I am a cop. Thanks, Axlerod. :roll: Really, what on Earth possessed you to keep prodding me for my role like that over and over again, when I clearly didn't want to claim?

I'm either sane or nieve, I'm not sure which. Night 1, I investigated Aylen and got innocent. Turns out, he was the godfather, so that might have been why I got innocent. Night 2, I investigated you, Axelrod, because early yesterday it looks like you were defending scum a bit, and got innocent.

Now, if Fritzler is telling the truth, he's going to have to guess if he should protect me or Ender tonight (and please don't say either way in the thread, ok Fritzer? Make the scum guess). Again, thanks a lot Axelrod.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:39 am

Post by Fritzler »

I"m not that stupid. We could have a paranoid/naive duo. Hmmm, that would explain things.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:24 pm

Post by Axelrod »

Yosarian2 wrote:(sigh) Fine, I've been pretty completly outed anyway, so I might as well claim.

Yes, I am a cop. Thanks, Axlerod. :roll: Really, what on Earth possessed you to keep prodding me for my role like that over and over again, when I clearly didn't want to claim?

I'm either sane or nieve, I'm not sure which. Night 1, I investigated Aylen and got innocent. Turns out, he was the godfather, so that might have been why I got innocent. Night 2, I investigated you, Axelrod, because early yesterday it looks like you were defending scum a bit, and got innocent.

Now, if Fritzler is telling the truth, he's going to have to guess if he should protect me or Ender tonight (and please don't say either way in the thread, ok Fritzer? Make the scum guess). Again, thanks a lot Axelrod.
Look, I in no way shape or form "outed" you with my post there, Yosarian. I made my reasoning perfectly clear and said (clearly) that if you had a reason not to claim then you shouldn't. I didn't "know" you were a Cop. I was actually quite surprised to hear it.

Knowing that, however, means we should be able to figure a few things out. EnderX says he investigated you and got "Spiderman." This was after you claimed so he could be totally lying about it. But if he's lying you are clear (since he would be the scum) and if he's not lying then you are
still
clear, since I can't see Spiderman as evil in a game where the other bads are Lex Luthor (who was also Godfather) and Joker.

The idea of both a Paranoid and Naive Cop is somewhat concerning, with a "RoleCop" being the only "true" Cop, in the sense that a character's "name" gives away whether or not they are evil. EnderX was quite up-front about claiming Profesor X, though, which seems quite an unlikely false-claim. You seem to believe him also, right? If you're both innocent, then there's really no problem here. If one of you somehow is a scum, it's only then that the town could get into trouble.
Dranko20
Dranko20
Goon
Dranko20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:02 am

Post by Dranko20 »

DEADLINE: Tomorrow at 10 PM PST.
Quote: """""Quote"-Quote"-Quote"-Quote""
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:45 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Guys, lets lynch Ygg and vig jentsu, seriously.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:07 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Axelrod wrote: The idea of both a Paranoid and Naive Cop is somewhat concerning, with a "RoleCop" being the only "true" Cop, in the sense that a character's "name" gives away whether or not they are evil. EnderX was quite up-front about claiming Profesor X, though, which seems quite an unlikely false-claim. You seem to believe him also, right? If you're both innocent, then there's really no problem here. If one of you somehow is a scum, it's only then that the town could get into trouble.
Well, it is possible I'm a naive cop, and if I am, then he's probably telling the truth. If it turns out I am sane, though, then I am rather suspicious of him, because a sane cop and a rolecop in the same game seems unfairly weighed to the town unless the scum have some kind of broken power roles or there is something else going on. If I had to guess, then I would guess I was sane just because, for flavor reasons, I don't really see Spiderman as being naive, but I don't like trusting flavor too much in general and I'm not sure how far you can go on that; people who know more about the fantastic 4 then I do, would you consider The Human Torch to be insane or paranoid or anything like that?
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:16 pm

Post by Fritzler »

I wouldn't know. I sya you investegate EnderX. After we lynch Ygg, but before Axelord vigs Jedo.
Bamboomancer
Bamboomancer
Goon
Bamboomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:27 am

Post by Bamboomancer »

Sigh... I don't like it but
Vote: Yggdrasil
Show
SIG TIME.

Okay, it's not BABOOM. It's not BAMBOOM.
It's Bamboomancer: like necromancer, but with bamboo instead of necro.

So to recap:
I am not a Baboom. I am some sort of bamboo magic man.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:48 am

Post by Axelrod »

Are there other opinions about the vig? Fritzler, you saying I should lay off Jentsu now (if Ygg. turns up innocent).

If I do, then worst case (2 deaths tonight) we are at 4 players tomorrow with a mafia and a SK. If there's no SK, then we would be at 5 players tomorrow with a 4-1 advantage. The mafia would want to get a Cop, but Fritzler is claiming a protection which will be used on one of them, so they risk missing if they try.

Personally, I'm thinking of laying off just to get the SK question settled once and for all (at least in my own mind, if not in anyone else's).
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:29 am

Post by Fritzler »

Axelord, I'm saying whatever happens you should kill jentsu (unless ygg is the final scum or something and its game over).
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:11 am

Post by Axelrod »

It would appear both Ygg. and Jentsu have gone AWOL.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:15 am

Post by Fritzler »

All the reason to kill them.
Jentsu
Jentsu
Goon
Jentsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:45 am

Post by Jentsu »

I'm still here, it's just I figure I'm going to die and I can't change Fritzler's mind about that, and he's leading the town without anyone challenging him.

In case I haven't,
unvote, vote: Ygg
. Let's hope he's the last scum.
back
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:03 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

I will say that if Fritzler does directs two seperate vigs to vig two different townies in one day, we're just going to have to assume he's he ballsiest scum ever and lynch him tommorow, so you'd better be right about this one, Fritzler.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:11 am

Post by Fritzler »

*Adds that that to list of things to do as scum*

Also, just so you guys know, that was a straight up lynch, good job Jedo. Makes me afraid you're really vanilla townie. And I'll be lynched tomorrow.
Jentsu
Jentsu
Goon
Jentsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:15 am

Post by Jentsu »

Fritzler wrote:*Adds that that to list of things to do as scum*

Also, just so you guys know, that was a straight up lynch, good job Jedo. Makes me afraid you're really vanilla townie. And I'll be lynched tomorrow.
It's because I
am
a vanilla townie. I'm not sure that you'll be lynched, and if you're town, I hope you aren't. I'll still accept dying, though, since I'm just vanilla; at least all you're losing is my vote.
back
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:16 am

Post by Fritzler »

Scum.
Jentsu
Jentsu
Goon
Jentsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:29 pm

Post by Jentsu »

Fritzler wrote:Scum.
:roll:
back
Dranko20
Dranko20
Goon
Dranko20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:07 am

Post by Dranko20 »

Due to lack of time, no lynch scene.

Yggdrasil - The Punisher, Serial Killer
lynched Day 2.

Send in them night choices.
Dranko20
Dranko20
Goon
Dranko20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:48 am

Post by Dranko20 »

You all wake up, and see that yet another one is gone dead. This time, it's spiderman, i guess his spidy sense isn't always on the look out.

There was a note left by his body, and it read: BWAHHHAHAHHAHAHHA! BWAHHAHA! HAHAH!

Yosarian2 - Spiderman, Cop
killed Night 3.

With 5 alive its 3 to lynch!
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:41 am

Post by Axelrod »

Well that's unfortunate.

Obviously I didn't shoot last night. After we got the SK, I figured the numbers favored not vigging anyone (if I had, and Jentsu was innocent, we would be lynch or lose right now, with our "Cops" only having been able to possibly clear one more person). Now we can still "miss" a lynch and get to tomorrow, with additional investigation results possible.

Interesting that the mafia picked Yosarian, with a 50-50 that Fritzler would be "protecting" him, and also the possibility he was naive, and therefore useless.

Jentsu still seems the top choice to lynch, however. I'd feel somewhat better if EnderX could "confirm" that Fritzler is, in fact, the Green Lantern.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:41 am

Post by Axelrod »

Well that's unfortunate.

Obviously I didn't shoot last night. After we got the SK, I figured the numbers favored not vigging anyone (if I had, and Jentsu was innocent, we would be lynch or lose right now, with our "Cops" only having been able to possibly clear one more person). Now we can still "miss" a lynch and get to tomorrow, with additional investigation results possible.

Interesting that the mafia picked Yosarian, with a 50-50 that Fritzler would be "protecting" him, and also the possibility he was naive, and therefore useless.

Jentsu still seems the top choice to lynch, however. I'd feel somewhat better if EnderX could "confirm" that Fritzler is, in fact, the Green Lantern.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:29 am

Post by Fritzler »

Ender, I'd like to hear your choice. But I think Axelrod is scum claiming responsibility for Ygg's kill. That does look like Punisher text.

vote: axelrod

That's why he didn't vig jent.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:43 am

Post by Axelrod »

What?

Fritzler, that's completely stupid. I assume you meant to say you think I'm scum claiming responsibility for
Aelyn's
kill, which you now think was "actually" done by the SK (who was Ygg? Remember?) That doesn't work in like 5 different ways. Think for a minute.

Also, are you saying you don't understand why I wouldn't vig. Jentsu? Now you think he's innocent?

I'm disappointed. Fortunately, it doesn't really matter. Whatever EnderX says should allow us to lock-up the game, one way or the other.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”