Micro 637: Dem Tryouts 3 GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by ZZZX »

3v2 lylo at this point.

not really sure about the whole gameplay vs hop right now but if i had to choose there i would vote off gameplay(Nothing personal. I just find you scummier!)

not feeling too bad about rach

and i have no idea about anything about tenshii weirdly

Will need to make some iso's. but the flips do not help at all imho
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Tenshii »

@ZZZX Why do you find Gameplay scummier than Hopkirk?

Why do you not feel to bad about Rach?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by ZZZX »

gameplay's gameplay (pun not intended) is too forced. the insta push on hopkirk last day was just amusingly weird to say the least. his openning wasnt favorable by any means and i dont see him trying to read me even though he used to be one of the better players at doing it. (and saying one line about allignment isnt "him reading me" before anyone gets to that)

those are my reasons i guess. plus I never found hopkirk to be scummy so idk.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by ZZZX »

and about rach.... idk, she didnt do anything that made me feel bad. no more explination for it.
redacted
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by shos »

VC 3.1
Deadline is in: (expired on 2016-09-20 11:44:58)

Votecount
:

RachMarie
-
ZZZX
-
Hopkirk
- gameplay506
gameplay506
- Hopkirk
Tenshii
-

No Lynch
-

Not voting - Tenshii, RachMarie, ZZZX

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch, or 3 to force a nolynch.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 325, ZZZX wrote:3v2 lylo at this point.

not really sure about the whole gameplay vs hop right now but if i had to choose there i would vote off gameplay(Nothing personal. I just find you scummier!)

not feeling too bad about rach

and i have no idea about anything about tenshii weirdly

Will need to make some iso's. but the flips do not help at all imho
In post 327, ZZZX wrote:gameplay's gameplay (pun not intended) is too forced. the insta push on hopkirk last day was just amusingly weird to say the least. his openning wasnt favorable by any means and i dont see him trying to read me even though he used to be one of the better players at doing it. (and saying one line about allignment isnt "him reading me" before anyone gets to that)

those are my reasons i guess. plus I never found hopkirk to be scummy so idk.
Cmon zzx my insta push on Hop? You said that if Ircher was scum I would be scum because of that, now I am scum befause of that again despite ircher being town. Hop is scummy and I don't see how me reevaluating my reads makes me scum.
And I don't have much to read you on. From what I have, this isn't the typical you that I am used to but lets not forget that we haven't played for an year.
Talk to me. I find it really puzzling how nobody is seeing how scum Hop is so ask me whatever you.like.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:09 am

Post by ZZZX »

When I said about ircher's flip it was an association read. while it wasnt correct that doesnt mean ru innocent

but lets give this a shot. sell hopkirk to me.

Go.
redacted
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:47 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

I am too lazy to quote and talk much and I've never been good with cases only reads so short story:
His vote on Ircher is opportunistic af. He interacted a lot with tenshi basically called him scum but then backed out when the pressure got off tenshi and he went onto ircher ( I already explained why it was such a bad vote go back and read).
His confidence in Mylo today given that he has borderline none arguments only association with tenshi which you yourself can guess why its so bad.
Over defensive, overreacting, lots of fake scumhunting and question asking which goes nowhere.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:48 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 323, gameplay506 wrote:It was opportunistic because it just didn't make sense for you to vote Ircher.
Like you emphasize on how bad a town mislynch will result (in a loss basically), then you say that you are way more sure on me/tenshi as scum and you end up voting ircher without even remotely trying to push me/tenshi.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:04 am

Post by Hopkirk »

At this point it’s very safe to say its gameplay/Tenshii. If not gameplay mafia could hammer either of us. If not tenshii then gameplay’s partner could vote me and Tenshii would likely hammer.
In post 323, gameplay506 wrote:It was opportunistic because it just didn't make sense for you to vote Ircher.
Like you emphasize on how bad a town mislynch will result (in a loss basically), then you say that you are way more sure on me/tenshi as scum and you end up voting ircher without even remotely trying to push me/tenshi. And if that wasn't bad enough you come today and call me scum with tenshi while reviewing that your arguments for that are that I was defending him. And then you get even deeper into shit and dare to call
me
out on not trying to sort people out. And you have the guts to go for a vote in Mylo in your first post. Like nah.
Sorry but this level of bs can't come from town
VOTE: Hop
Problems with this post:
1.) 'Without remotly trying to push'- so you're ignoring that i tried to push on tenshii? Then i was at l1 and town was moving away from tenshii, and that nobody seemed capable of seeing tenshii was mafia or reading my case/responding to it? I clearly said i was moving to an equal scumread- see most of yesterday where i said i had found all 3 scum- not a 'lesser' one like you're trying to present here.
2.) 'you say that you are way more sure on me/tenshi as scum'. Gameplay said this before while quoting a post that said i thought gameplay/tenshi was one scumteam and java/ircher was the other. I clarified this for him yet he's sticking to it. Unless you think gameplay has severe memory problems then this is scum motivated.
3.) You really aren't trying to sort anyone. You're saying i'm mafia then provide justification so weak that anyone reading the thread can instantly tell it's false. Tenshii is doing exactly the same.
In post 324, gameplay506 wrote:Actually thinking about it you/tensh would make a lot of sense given how wishy washy you were on him. He was the first one you went after yesterday, then miraculously jumped off him after being so sold on the idea that he was scum to go for the mislynch and even today you are going for me and not him despite having little arguments on mescum compared to tenshi with who you interacted so much.
'Wishy washy' doesn't even make sense in the context.
It's 'miraculous' to leave a lynch that isn't viable because enough town people have said they don't want it- and the mafia don't want it either- and instead try to lynch a different mafia?
'So sold on the idea he was scum'- ignores literally everything i said yesterday in order to pretend i didn't say three people were all mafia and i'd settle for a lynch of any of them. It sounds like he seriously thinks the correct play for town (on l-1 due to the mafia) is to push really hard for a lynch that isn't possible at that point and get lynched themselves, as opposed to lynching another scum first...
None of this reflects a narrative town reading the thread would create.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:10 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 332, gameplay506 wrote:I am too lazy to quote and talk much and I've never been good with cases only reads so short story:
His vote on Ircher is opportunistic af. He interacted a lot with tenshi basically called him scum but then backed out when the pressure got off tenshi and he went onto ircher ( I already explained why it was such a bad vote go back and read).
His confidence in Mylo today given that he has borderline none arguments only association with tenshi which you yourself can guess why its so bad.
Over defensive, overreacting, lots of fake scumhunting and question asking which goes nowhere.
Already demonstarted opportunist is false. I did this before, you chose not to respond. This is clear for all to see.
Confidence because your play couldn't possibly come from town. Town need to find information and form reads. If you were town you'd respond instead of ignoring/misrepresnting/misquoting/strawmanning posts. This meant you couldn't be town. Now i know for sure.
Over defensive? No, i found scum. Overreacting? What to scum? Fakescumhunting? Not applicable as i've found scum. Question that go nowhere? I found the scum...

Literally just reading my posts, then looking how gameplay/Tenshii both a.) reacted, and b.) tried to misrepresent those posts (then stuck to that) should solve this game. There's no way town reading this could see town motivation from gameplay, or fall for it.

Lynch Gameplay or tenshii (picking gameplay first, but it doesn't matter), then the other. Easy, finish the game. Isn't difficult.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:00 am

Post by gameplay506 »

This is your response?
Shame on you zzx if you still vote for me after that
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:09 am

Post by RachMarie »

talk to me about tenshii, zzk why her over hopkirk who was the counter wagon to Ircher yesterday.

still kind of crazy around here, on top of having to go to wound care today, my fridge died which means in addition to catching up on work stuffs, catching up on usual housework, I have to clean out and throw away a bunch of spoiled food uggh :(
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Tenshii »

So is Rach + ZZZX confirmed to not be a team because if they were a team they would both hammer? Idk if this logic applies to forum mafia or not because people log on at different times.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 336, gameplay506 wrote:This is your response?
Shame on you zzx if you still vote for me after that
you will need to give me a day to read that as I am with family out right now. not in mood to read walls yet. probably will after i return from the trip
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 337, RachMarie wrote:talk to me about tenshii, zzk why her over hopkirk who was the counter wagon to Ircher yesterday.
You mean why I voted ircher instead of hopkirk? I didnt like ircher and thought there is a decent chance of em turning scum. Sadly didnt work out but doesnt change why i did it.
redacted
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:21 pm

Post by shos »

VC 3.2 (UNCHANGED)
Deadline is in: (expired on 2016-09-20 11:44:58)

Votecount
:

RachMarie
-
ZZZX
-
Hopkirk
- gameplay506
gameplay506
- Hopkirk
Tenshii
-

No Lynch
-

Not voting - Tenshii, RachMarie, ZZZX

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch, or 3 to force a nolynch.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:31 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 338, Tenshii wrote:So is Rach + ZZZX confirmed to not be a team because if they were a team they would both hammer? Idk if this logic applies to forum mafia or not because people log on at different times.
They could just vote me with a meh reason and then, based on yesterday, you'd hammer at some point. Not doing that suggests to me that both are town.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:33 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 337, RachMarie wrote:talk to me about tenshii, zzk why her over hopkirk who was the counter wagon to Ircher yesterday.

still kind of crazy around here, on top of having to go to wound care today, my fridge died which means in addition to catching up on work stuffs, catching up on usual housework, I have to clean out and throw away a bunch of spoiled food uggh :(
I wasn't a counterwagon to ircher, i was voted (by two mafia it seems) after attacking Tenshii (before ircher got as many votes).
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:39 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Your wild conclusions and arguments never fail to amaze me
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:08 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 344, gameplay506 wrote:Your wild conclusions and arguments never fail to amaze me
And yet my logic is flawless.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:10 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Um no
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:19 pm

Post by RachMarie »

zzk
Oh for some reason I was thinking you were pushing tenshii, my bad.

Hopefully this weekend I will get some time to reread since clearly I missed somethings.

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Not going to bother interacting with Tenshii/Gameplay any further. Confirmed scum to me at this point.
Waiting on town to reread.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:26 am

Post by RachMarie »

@ Kirk

Why do you feel game play is more scummy than tenshii?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”