micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by schadd_ »

Spoiler:

Vote count 7.1

Kokichi Oma (1):
stungun0404

not voting (2):
MariaR, Kokichi Oma

with 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch. day 7 ends september 29th at 23:58 central US time; in (expired on 2018-09-29 23:58:00)

mod notes
  • i just fuckin forgot about this for like 20 minutes
[/area]
Last edited by schadd_ on Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: mith

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

maria, can you assure me that you end this game later today, regardless of whether you vote me or not?

@koki, please vote me, thanks!
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

all of koki’s votes in this game thru end of d2; his first was 42 posts deep in his iso. does koki!town ever go that deep into his iso before voting? i don’t think so

In post 520, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: stun
In post 763, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 759, stungun0404 wrote:VOTE: Kokichi

@Aronis, who are you liking the chances of being scum best right now?
Am I wrong or am I scum? Talk to me.

UNVOTE:
In post 1277, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: Aronis
In post 1659, Kokichi Oma wrote:I dunno. You have been scum with me before.

By the way VOTE: creature
In post 1712, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: prof
In post 1771, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: creature

Taking advantage of me being vla
In post 1785, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: Maria

If you lynch me. LYNCH MARIA TOMORROW. FOR ONCE TRUST ME ON MY READ ON HER
In post 1957, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: pro

We need to avoid a nl
In post 1963, Kokichi Oma wrote:Oh did i?

VOTE: creature
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2680, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: nico
koki’s first vote d3 is well after everyone else’s. he does 160+ posts into his d3 content; that is waiting forever, and then he
finally
votes nico because he has to buss
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

yeah, d3 koki goes from post 195 in his iso to post 362 with no vote, then on 363 finally votes nico

in spite of both defending nico at times, and attacking nico and times, as well as attacking me for both defending and attacking nico. he never gave where he stood
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2896, Kokichi Oma wrote:This arguing is pointless. You both are likely t v t

VOTE: prof

I really don't care anymore which gets lynched.
hmm, someone votes profii
In post 2975, Kokichi Oma wrote:Thought she was still here. Guess not VOTE: Nico Glad I finally get my wish
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 3017, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: prof
In post 3022, Kokichi Oma wrote:Ok. UNVOTE:

Prof. I will give you 1 hr from your next post to convince me why you are not scum.
In post 3267, Kokichi Oma wrote:As long as NSG and/or Maria (if she is indeed town like I think she is) townreads me, scum can't win. So we can NL

VOTE: NL
all koki has done since with votes
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

His posts are really hard to reply to and most of them are a waste of time. because they are like "lol! defending nico!" when it was clearly not a defense of nico or he misreps the post, or did something very similar that's even worse which I point out in my case.

Spoiler: partial rebuttal
In post 3458, stungun0404 wrote:nsg calls out koki here for not sorting players, but koki takes it as an attack and calls it a complete lie, which looks bad with nsg!town flip precisely for how he handled it. he took it as nsg lying about him not wanting to sort players.
Um? How does this make me scum at all because of how I play? I usually just give reads and I don't go in depth. So early on I was doing the same thing, but Day 3 on I decided to try and be more in depth because I was told I need to explain my reads more instead of just stating them.

I could pull out a random quote from prof and say the same thing about you calling him a liar because of whatever reason.
In post 3458, stungun0404 wrote:i cannot ever remember koki being concerned enough about me voting him to the point of where he wanted to provide a bunch of links as town, which i have played in 2 games where he was town

kokichi has consistently asked for links to supposably look into things, only to not follow up on the links with any analysis, in essence giving empty questions. you can find this scattered throughout his iso.
So, I'm scum because I can provide links to prove that I act like this as town? (which is the same thing he was doing as well ftr. He's just grasping at straws at this point.
In post 3458, stungun0404 wrote:i pointed this out as a bad use of possibility > probability earlier, which was scummy. this can give off the suggestion she had knowledge also that nico had a scum role. it is very unlikely a slot gets double scum. because it is improbable a slot gets double scum, why question it unless you know nico is scum in one game?
Oh, so now I'm scum because of possibilities and probabilities. Me suggesting that both people could get 2 scum roles makes me mafia.
WHICH IS FUNNY BECAUSE HE PUSHED ON MARIA WHEN HE KNEW MARIA'S PARTNER WAS SCUM WITH HIS PARTNER.
so if he really had this line of thought, why would it be scummy for me saying it, and him doing the actions of it? (because he clearly 'thought' that Maria and RC both had scum roles in different games
In post 3458, stungun0404 wrote:creature very clearly did not think i was scum if he made this post and urged others to get off my lynchwagon at an earlier point, and nsg said creature tends to have good reads

he was right about nico, and he considered koki a possibility as scum.
Oh? Creature had good reads? Maybe you're right.
Let's look at Creature's last post about me.

In post 1904, Creature wrote:we gotta find the scum
between
Kokichi and Nico then
He implies that there is one scum between me and Nico and the other is town. Nico flips scum, so what does that make me since Creature had really good reads?
In post 3458, stungun0404 wrote:how the hell do you have weak scumreads in this particular game? because you are stuck pocketing a lot of town, don't want to make a hard push, and by extension want to soften the impact to your own slot of any push that you make
It was the beginning of the game and this is way out of context. I clearly said that Day 3 and on is when I started getting into the game more, which is whenever everyone started townreading me. Before I was barely posting because sometimes when I'm town (admittedly) I have a hard time getting into the game. So all your posts so far have been subjective as hell where as mine have legit questions to them.
In post 3458, stungun0404 wrote:you pick profii not because he is scummy to you, but because you think you can read creature better. but then you help mislynch creature

and in fact, you choose the creature wagon over profii which could have happened first. and the aronis wagon too! you had two chances to drive the last-minute lynch in the direction of profii, you kept him around likely for the sake of nico.
I don't get the coorelation between Prof and Nico because at the beginning point of the game Prof actually scumread Nico and was voting her for awhile. So again, you try to twist words out of context. The only reason I scumread creature is because he had a god awful 180 read on me and I have regrets on it.
In post 3458, stungun0404 wrote:everyone is not scummy, then suddenly everyone is scummy, but you are not explaining why you feel that way
Maria, he actually pointed out my town meta without knowing it lmfao. (remember this is before I started trying to change the way I played mid game.)

Like, if there is a specific quote you want me to answer to then let me know. Cause sorry I'm not gonna stay up late again when I've been obvious fucking town Day 3 on. Everyone townread me.

Let me repeat:
WHY WOULD I NOT KILL NSG WHEN PROF WAS BEING JAILED. YOU 2 WERE BICKERING BACK AND FORTH AND PROF SCUMREAD STUN. I'D SKATE TO AN EASY WIN.

^^ Literally that's all I should have to post for everyone with logic to realize I can't be scum because there is no statistical reason to bring my chances from a 33% (technically I'd say about 5% since I was the townread by everyone) to a 50/50 chance in lylo.

So like I said Maria what do YOU think? What does RC think.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3506, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 3017, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: prof
In post 3022, Kokichi Oma wrote:Ok. UNVOTE:

Prof. I will give you 1 hr from your next post to convince me why you are not scum.
In post 3267, Kokichi Oma wrote:As long as NSG and/or Maria (if she is indeed town like I think she is) townreads me, scum can't win. So we can NL

VOTE: NL
all koki has done since with votes
This is the kind of stuff you guys want me to respond to lmfao.

goodnight i have work in 6 hours
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

LOL. you said creature had really good reads in your argument there to defend yourself...

and i was consistently his biggest townread :lol:
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

why would i as scum not pocket maria at all, and rather confscum her last day phase?

why would i wait everything out when i have never no killed as scum?

why would i go against my meta tendencies as scum and town so much for a single scum game?

this wifom angle will not help you, because there is a lot i can utilize involving that angle
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

koki

why wouldn’t i kill nsg in that same scenario? prof was all over the place, and at quite a few intervals scumread you too. he was not like tunnel level hard on me. further, i don’t wait to kill. all my scum games, i have never waited to kill. why do i do that here?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:57 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2911, Kokichi Oma wrote:Prof flipping scum I say jail Stun just in case.
lol, you suggest prof gets lynched, and stun gets jailed, so you and nico can win the game
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:02 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 3008, stungun0404 wrote:shocker!

since everyone submitted quick messages for daystart including nsg and profii, there is no delaying the inevitable: profii is scum. nsg promised to jail profii after scumflip of nico, and with there being no kill that automatically incriminates him, as if he was not incriminated enough. if nsg submitted early message, she would have submitted her target for sure, and would have submitted as she said.

VOTE: Profii
why would I be first to attack this line of thought as scum, and rather not wait and see how others react? the fact that I went straight for it is a bit aggressive if you conclude I am scum

then koki reacts: "stun, why are you arguing with confscum?"

if he is confscum, why did kokichi unvote profii to allow him to convince kokichi was town? and mind you kokichi was not on the final vote wagon.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:03 am

Post by stungun0404 »

like, I was first to jump on profii, and I never moved off it, unlike kokichi
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3512, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 2911, Kokichi Oma wrote:Prof flipping scum I say jail Stun just in case.
lol, you suggest prof gets lynched, and stun gets jailed, so you and nico can win the game

? How? If prof flips scum how are both me and nico scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Hes still just spam posting arguments that dont make sense or repeating himself over and over
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:03 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm gonna read all this tonight and come to an answer.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:03 am

Post by MariaR »

You can vote anytime Kokichi
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Lmk before you vote if you're confused or want clarity on anything or want me to respond to something in particular
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:14 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm getting my hair done tonight. When I get back I'm reading and I'll give you both questions
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:07 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 3515, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 3512, stungun0404 wrote:

? How? If prof flips scum how are both me and nico scum
well, i got two hours of sleep last night, so i think i can be excused for misinterpreting that

but does it have the same implication if prof flips town, that’s what i still would mean?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:15 am

Post by stungun0404 »

this whole entire game i feel can be solved with one very simple question rn: why is koki town? what is the strongest backed town?

vs. why is stun town?

this is the question i think would serve maria the best in making her decision
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:15 am

Post by stungun0404 »

*backed town reasoning
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why is kokichi town who everyone townread in the 6 way town. Funny

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”