Vraak X
Vraak X
Approved by George W. Bush
Vraak X

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2005 10:28 am

Post by Vraak X »

Oh, and Tam, if I'm scum, then I'll buy you a cake. If I'm not scum, you owe my post-dead corpse a cake. :)
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2005 10:30 am

Post by Yaw »

Vote Count:

Vraak X (2): Tam, Drummer
Drummer (2): Dodgy, Vraak X

Not Voting: MMCL, Candice
Success breeds suspicion
Candice
Candice
Goon
Candice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2005 10:33 am

Post by Candice »

Here goes...

I wasn't convinced by Vraak's post on Tam. I wanted to wait and see what her reaction was, to see if it changed anything- it did not.

This whole game is confusing to me. My intuition says that scum's either Dodgy or Vraak, so unless something drastic happens, I'm going with my original suspicions.
Vote: Vraak
Sorry, dude.

"Tomorrow" I'm voting Dodgy. We'll see what happens for the third lynch.
"Don't let go; never give up, it's such a wonderful life..."
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2005 11:30 am

Post by Dodgy »

At last! The game is moving.
Unvote:Drummer

Vote:Vraak

Candice, I couldn't give a flying F*** my dear if you vote me this time or next.
Ive stated my role, if people don't believe me at this stage then I am very happy to be lynched and be freed from this.... how can I put it? Shite game!
Tam may be right and I bought her last post, hence I am putting the kill vote on Vraak.
Now I couldn't give a shit who goes but if I am to be lynched, which I'm sure I am, please do me the honour of lynching that **** Drummer first! :lol:
If it scares you, close your eyes, it might just disappear but don't scream, cos no one can hear!
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2005 1:08 pm

Post by Vraak X »

Oh well, you caught me.

I'm
NOT
Scum.

Have fun, and please, please, please, go lynch Tam. She's manipulating the town. But, hey. :)
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2005 2:28 pm

Post by Yaw »

Final Vote Count:

Vraak X (4): Tam, Drummer, Candice, Dodgy
Drummer (1): Vraak X

Not Voting: MMCL

The bell is rung, and the porter quickly enters. You point out Vraak, who sullenly grabs his stuff and walks out. The door closes and locks once more.

Vraak X, evicted round 7.

It is now round 8.
With 5 left, it will take 3 votes to boot someone.
Success breeds suspicion
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2005 12:56 am

Post by Dodgy »

Ok, I don't like the way Drummer plays and I would gladly see him lynched but there is one other person that I think could well be our scum too.
I voted for Vraak cos this game needed a KICK UP THE ARSE! but I believe he is innocent.
My 2 suspects are Drummer (suprise suprise but oddly, he isnt my main suspect.
Vraak was onto something with the "Tam thing" I but I honestly believe he picked the wrong one. I think the scum may well turn out to be MMCL.
He hardly posts these days, hoping that he is beyond suspicion and gives us sob stories about work life etc. I know he had a heavy week at work a couple of weeks ago but now get back into it MMCL.
I personally think he is our man, he was just so vocal up until a few weeks ago and now he is hiding in the shadows hoping his reputation will carry him through. I don't buy it.
Look Drummer and Candice, one of you may be scum but equally, so could MMCL. We either fight or die.
If you want, lynch me now, as in today, I am happy to leave this game knowing that you couldnt read the game and see that I was townie and I will enjoy the smugness that comes with it, but lets get some heads rolling and as much as I think Drummer is suspicious and a complete bible bashing loon, I...
Unvote

Vote: MMCL
If it scares you, close your eyes, it might just disappear but don't scream, cos no one can hear!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2005 4:02 am

Post by Dodgy »

Oh sorry, I forgot, MMCL has to go to Amsterdam for a couple of days this week so I guess that excuses him from being able to post much this week.
He had told me at the weekend but I forgot (which is sooo unlike me) :D
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2005 7:01 am

Post by Drummer »

No, Dodgy, no. You're wrong. I LOVE the bible, I wouldn't bash it. But other than that, you're pretty much right.

However, I still don't get your reasoning for suspicion. It just doesn't make sense to me. He is my next choice.
Vote:Dodgy

I am quite annoyed that Vraak posted in twilight and told us that he's not scum. There goes the surprise element, I'm sure Yaw appreciates it greatly. But that DOES mean that we need to get one of the next two lynches correctly. I still think Candice could be the other one, but since Dodgy is acting so weird, I think he'll work for now.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2005 9:05 am

Post by Yaw »

MMCL had to take a last-minute business trip to Amsterdam. He's on limited access, and will be back Friday. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Success breeds suspicion
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2005 11:55 am

Post by Dodgy »

You didn't understand me correctly Drummer, I know you love the Bible, thats why I called you a Bible bashing loon.
*Bible basher in the UK means religious nut, usually refering to over enthusiastic Christians*
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2005 12:40 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Look people, lets get this show on the road.
Just because MMCL is out of town doesn't mean that we all stop playing.
Personally I think he is the scum and I'm quite happy to lynch him while he is away seens as he hasn't posted much in recent times anyway. Trying to fly under the radar if you ask me.
Come on peeps, get posting!
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2005 2:32 am

Post by Tam »

So, you propose that we lynch the man while he's gone, with no way of defending himself?

a very strong FOS:Dodgy

I dunno, I'll think today about the vote. Dodgy is looking kinda good right now though. I'm also looking at Drummer, but mainly because of the incident earlier with Peacebringer.

I definitely think that if we decide that we want to go after MMCL suddenly, which I still don't condone, then we should wait 2 more days for him. I know this game has drug out, but I never think it's fair to a player to lynch them when they have gone away and told us they were doing so.

Also, I still think Vraak has a good chance of being evil. If I were scum and in his position, I'd ....well, I'd not have posted after death, but, IF I were going to, I'd say I was innocent and watch that wench Tam and the rest of them struggle to find the scum within themselves, then sit back laughing my tail off. (1) But the fact remains that we know we have to lynch two innocents to get to the end of the game, so we should, of course, keep looking at who is most suspicious, no matter how confident we (I) are (am) about Vraak's guilt.

:P Just a thought. Because overall, he does still seem most suspicious to me.

(1) Yes, Vraak, I know, I know, cake, yadda yadda, I just can't see you as innocent, no matter how innocent you act. It still, unfortunately, seems like just that - an act.
Tam
[url=http://maddox.xmission.com/tictacs.html]Bush or Tictacs?[/url]
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2005 5:22 am

Post by Drummer »

:lol: Dodgy, I know. I was joking too. I do that. But I AM happy that people notice my religiousness.

Tam--Vraak wouldn't do that. He doesn't
have
a sense of humor. But why are you looking at me because I was correctly suspicious of PB?

I am confused by all these cakes. If you owe me a cake at the end of the game, please PM me and I will give you my address and you can mail it to me. I have lost track of all these bets.
Candice
Candice
Goon
Candice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2005 10:35 am

Post by Candice »

vote: Dodgy
as promised.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2005 12:14 pm

Post by Dodgy »

I have to agree with drummer on this one, Vraak was telling us that we got it wrong, pure and simple and I believe him.
I have no qualms about lynching someone when they are out on field trips but hey, I will go with the crowd.
I love the fact that none of you survivors have played with me before and that my way of playing makes you think I'm scummy. We don't all play like a saint but that doesn't make us all scum.
Like I have said a million times, lynch me, then next time when we meet, you wont automatically think I'm scum just because i speak out when someone is getting on my nerves or the game is bloody shite!
We can all annylise all we want but its the lynching I'm interested in as we have scum to find and you lot are practically dead.
MOVE YOUR ARSES! even if its just to lynch me.
I am happy to go :)
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2005 12:19 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Oh sod this for a game of soldiers...
I lynch myself in the name of the town (if you buy that load of Bollocks)
Unvote: MMCL

Vote: Dodgy

You just lost another townie!
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2005 2:32 pm

Post by Yaw »

Final Vote Count:

Dodgy (3): Drummer, Candice, Dodgy

Not Voting: MMCL, Tam

As suspicion starts to centre around Dodgy, he suddenly jumps up and pulls the bell himself. When the Porter enters he runs off down the hall. The Porter shrugs, picks up Dodgy's luggage, and leaves you behind to contemplate your next choice.

Dodgy, evicted Round 8.

It is now Round 9.
With 4 left, it will take 3 votes to have someone removed.
Success breeds suspicion
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2005 3:30 pm

Post by Tam »

Dodgy, you suck.
Tam
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2005 6:11 pm

Post by Drummer »

Heh, Yaw, that post was funny. "pulls the bell himself" :lol:

I guess he was probably telling the truth too. My next choice is Candice, as I've said before. I dunno about Tam, I still think she is innocent. MMCL too, but even more so.
Vote:Candice
I am still pretty sure she is the mafia.
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2005 1:38 am

Post by Tam »

Actually that was my mistake. I meant that I've not forgotten all that between you and Vraak, starting on page 11.

It made me nervous then that maybe, just maybe he was innocent and you were the scum, and now that you guys think that he was innocent, I'm really going to have to go back and reread that whole episode and see what it looks like. As I recall, it made me very nervous about my decision on lynching Vraak.

Also, I really want to hear something from MMCL. All this stuff about me being trusted too much has got me thinking on how he keeps completely dropping off this thread. As my birthday is this weekend I'm not sure how much time I'll have, but I'll try and get at least that one thread of Drummer and Vraak read tonight after work or something.
Tam
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2005 5:45 am

Post by Drummer »

What is post 395 in response to? I got confused there. If you were talking to me...

I don't know, Vraak usually seems suspicious to me. He had no logic to use, made me wonder. Then he copied Dodgy on a suspicion that didn't even make sense. Looked like a good choice to me.

And yeah, MMCL needs to show up soon. He is probably away baking several cakes.
MMCL
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
Lord of the Rings

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2005 8:02 am

Post by MMCL »

LOL! Baking cakes indeed... although not the special cakes you get in Amsterdam.. Make sure you PM me your cake choice and address =)

Apologies but I got an urgent request by my boss to go to Amsterdam on MOnday and had to leave a lot earlier than expected - I wasn't due to go til Wednesday evening. All I can do is apologise but work pays the bills and lets me come online... that comes first.

But, Yup! I am back - and all I can say is WTF? I really need to read things - but the cursory glance I have taken has meant I am currently re-assessing things... more in a bit.
Candice
Candice
Goon
Candice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2005 10:35 am

Post by Candice »

All I can say is that I'm not the last scum. Obviously, since I believe that MMCL and Tam are both innocent, my vote should, by default, go on Drummer.
vote:Drummer

I'm really looking forward to what Tam and MMCL have to say.
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2005 10:53 am

Post by Tam »

Yes, Drummer, post 395 is to you. I originally meant to say that I thought you slightly suspicious because of your interaction on page 11 with Vraak. I said PB for some reason instead.

It isn't that you voted him, obviously. I mean, I started the whole thing against him. It's the way you flipped out when he was close to lynch the first time and accused you a little. I plan to look back on that whole deal tonight. I want to get it all straight in my head. It feels like that was a month ago.

Anyhow, gotta run, I'll read later.

Oh, and---Nice to have you back, MMCL. I look forward to your input on the whole thing. WTF indeed. All our biggest suspects have been wrong (apparently). :shock:
Tam

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”