Micro 776: Jackpot (Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by northsidegal »

don't understand why sheep says he's blacklisting mumble and that his play has been shitty if he doesn't know that he's town. like, if you think that someone is scum and also that they don't have good content, shouldn't that just make them an easy read rather than a blacklist?
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Katyusha »

I lynched Sephiroth with the same logic
eddie cane
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by northsidegal »

okay, let's say ucv is town – why is mumble scum? (from my perspective)

pedit – from memory i would call the two situations different. hem was being fairly toxic and, to put it politely, unpleasant that game. i don't really see much that's comparable with mumble this game.

things fall apart
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by Katyusha »

Man I don’t think I finished my UCV analysis

Or autocorrect changed were to where

Idk I’ll reread/clarify tomorrow

pedit: Mumble’s entrance in the thread gave me the impression he was intending to bus Bambietta, like calling Harambeh the partner felt like a lazy read that came from reading the game as scum considering harambeh already obvtowned at that point. Like UCV said it’s not
super
difficult to win this setup after a d1 bus considering the lack of night kills so a planned bus on a crappy partner doesn’t seem too implausible. Also personally I thought sheep/Bambi was kind of obviously not svs but I recognize it might be hard to articulate why while biased

Also it’s not that like.... I mean how I was like “hmm seph do u think monkey is scum or not?? Because you seem to be treating him like shit town while calling him scum”

Sheep saying he wants to blacklist mumble isn’t a perspective slip but sadly I can’t explain what sheep actually meant there /:
eddie cane
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 24, Mumble wrote:Probably the partner.
Like I get it’s a snap read but read the first page - does this really make sense?
eddie cane
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:55 am

Post by UC Voyager »

NSG - is your read based off of sheep's play or Kats play. Ik that you have a decent ability to read sheep. This isn't to similar to what I know of Kats town play. You and me are both conf town by setup as you could have hammered mumble and I could have Kat. This means that we need to work together here.

I will try to make another case on mumble and explain why Kat is town. You should do the same for why Kat is scum and mumble town.
so...i don't get enough sleep
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Katyusha »

UCV that’s not how the setup works lol

It’s only in 3 way you can conftown yourself

I’m fine with the plan though
eddie cane
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 379, Katyusha wrote:
In post 24, Mumble wrote:Probably the partner.
Like I get it’s a snap read but read the first page - does this really make sense?
P.sure I explained that, but if not...ok.

It was a page 1 association because haram said scum lean but didn’t have a vote down and didn’t put it down.

I never really pushed it at all if you read.

This has been your regularly scheduled meta-discussion-break.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Katyusha »

Of course you didn't push it, I read, but like being cautious and not wanting to vote isn't the same thing to committing to pushing your partner. Someone who's reading from an uninformed perspective that wants to lynch scum I don't think will instantly see a partner reaction like that until they have a bambi flip or there's more substance to the read. It felt like it was coming from a place where you knew Bambi was scum already and wanted to look like you were planning the trajectory for the next lynch after that
eddie cane
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Mumble »

What? RVS is for shit stuff. Holy...I can’t play a game that has gone from the original list to purely replacement meta players.

You guys work it out and let me know how it goes. P.sure I can’t be replaced with no deadline.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Mumble »

Can I get a vote count?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by northsidegal »

It's 2/2.

things fall apart
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 384, Mumble wrote:What? RVS is for shit stuff. Holy...I can’t play a game that has gone from the original list to purely replacement meta players.

You guys work it out and let me know how it goes. P.sure I can’t be replaced with no deadline.
RVS reads still have a purpose and are derived from something, the progression just didn’t look like you were looking at Harambeh’s content as a whole on page 1 since he was obvtown from there
eddie cane
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Mumble »

First part, agree, and I explained both of mine

Second part: No one obv towns page 1, and I gave my explanation for the association which, while not solid in foundation and half for fun, had some basis as we try to move out of RVS. There was also no progression as that was my first and only post.

Really want you guys to work this out amongst yourselves, but its been 4 days.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 17, Harambey180 wrote:Alright, I'm gonna join the party.
@Bambietta yeah I was asleep. Just woke up, school in a moment so this could be a bit rushed.
In post 18, Harambey180 wrote:I see this as T+S. T+T is too risky to assume it is right now. If this is S+S they are putting up quite a show.
I would lean towards town!Sheep than vice versa. Bambietta's posts have a clumsy appealing, sry Bambietta. Bit of a scumlean on you.
In post 19, Harambey180 wrote:I'm not too sure on sheep but I have stronger townlean on him for now, than I have on Bambi.
In post 20, Harambey180 wrote:Well we need to get UCV and Mumble on here. Or to wake up. We don't know if they were asleep or not.
In post 21, Harambey180 wrote:UCV and Mumble still no posts. Or maybe they thought that waiting until 2021 was actually a good idea...

Anyways I still stick with Bambi or sheep scum, and thus UCV or Mumble scum. I'm suspecting that scum team wouldn't be the two to open up this game, so Bambi+sheep seems already out of the question. At least for now.
In post 22, Harambey180 wrote:I think they'd spread it out a bit as in one does the talking and the other stays quiet.
Though as long as until UCV and Mumble make a post, we don't know. These two could also just have been asleep.
However in about 5 hours from now the game will have lasted 24 hours so by then I can forget about that. You cannot possibly sleep for 24 hours.
In post 23, Harambey180 wrote:Also, you hardly can't have no access to the Internet for 19 hours. Maybe for one of them. But I don't imagine that both of them haven't looked at this thread for almost a day long, in other words one of them is likely lurking a bit.
This is obv newbtown, he’s clearly trying to sus out the game and has a transparent thought process that’s super hard to fake as scum at his level
eddie cane
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i don't think it's reasonably to say that someone definitively obvtowned in the first page of the game and i don't think criticizing mumble for it is fair.

things fall apart
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Katyusha »

I mean ok but I think calling him bambi’s partner makes less sense just because he didn’t vote on page 1 before 2 slots posted
eddie cane
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Katyusha »

NSG is there anything else you need from me, or are we sure it’s Mumble after me?
eddie cane
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by northsidegal »

why didn't you want me to snap vote mumble one page ago?

things fall apart
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Katyusha »

If UCV is scum i’m not sure how to explain it considering how confident I am he’s town rn

I think we just lose a NSG/me/UCV lylo, so the play is to flip me first for your sake
eddie cane
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by northsidegal »

so what you're saying is that if i snap voted mumble then ucv would be scum, and you think we would lose there because i'd vote you, right?

but then, if we're still looking at the game from that same perspective of ucv scum, wouldn't that just lead me to vote mumble in lylo and lose to ucv scum still?

like, if you're self-voting on the concern that ucv could be scum, i don't actually see how self-voting helps in that situation.

things fall apart
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Katyusha »

Ok

So we lynch Mumble today and I’m right, town wins. So far, I’d give it like a 70% chance?

But if we lynch Mumble today and I’m wrong, Town loses. That’s a flat 30% chance of losing

I can’t justify a UCV lynch today. Like what the fuck would I be scumreading here? I don’t think Mumble is obvtown and that’s the only reason i’d consider

So by treating me as conftown, sorting UCV/Mumble, and then lynching me we can get that 70% chance of winning increased without the same risk of losing because nothing to show UCV is scum and my slot being scumread by conftown Mumble and of course your own read
eddie cane
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Katyusha »

Like I have no reason to scumread UCV and I think it’s just Mumble but if you have any reason to doubt that and you think it’s UCV after me then I need to know why

Otherwise i’m ready to move on
eddie cane
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Mumble »

Thing is...you aren't. You repeatedly keep talking about self-hammering, but you don't. At this point, the game will never end with the vote split.

So, NSG, if you are confident that I'm town, I will vote whoever you choose. If you are hesitant on your read on me, I will vote me. We can't keep stalling like the game has been. I'm here for the next hour, so let me know.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Katyusha »

I haven’t selfed because NSG hasn’t given me clarity on if she agrees with me that it’s you after me. Doing it now defeats the purpose of getting the lylo I want with the information we need.
eddie cane

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”