Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3850 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3842, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 3840, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 3835, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Kill: Raven
How can I be scum with confirmed 4 XP yesterday? I was going to tell Titus that she was being unfair to you, misreading your play but if you seriously think I still could be scum, eventhough my XP level confirms that I couldn’t have possibly killed Raya than, I have no words.

You keep doing illogical things like this. Saying Titus is ninja or godfather and now, ignoring the obvious fact that I would have been dead after NK15 shot me if I was scum. *smdh*
I dont think youre scum. Youre just not fun to play with at all and i prefer to lynch you so i have more fun
. I dont know why you are so immature and useless
You will 100% regret this post. :] Totally not cool dude. I have done absolutely nothing to warrant it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

my vote is on Titus for the rest of the game until town wins.

If we are page 154 without the last scum dead its because of raven doing bad things for several days straight.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3850, Raven Branwen wrote:
How can I be scum with confirmed 4 XP yesterday? I was going to tell Titus that she was being unfair to you, misreading your play but if you seriously think I still could be scum, eventhough my XP level confirms that I couldn’t have possibly killed Raya than, I have no words.

You keep doing illogical things like this. Saying Titus is ninja or godfather and now, ignoring the obvious fact that I would have been dead after NK15 shot me if I was scum. *smdh*
I dont think youre scum. Youre just not fun to play with at all and i prefer to lynch you so i have more fun
You will 100% regret this post. :] Totally not cool dude. I have done absolutely nothing to warrant it.
That's ABR. If you question him, you're either toxic, antitown or scum. Notice how he won't respond to how he's clear if there was no kill last night.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3848, Albert B. Rampage wrote:ame also replaced out because he cant stand you anymore. You are detrimental to everyone... you never vote titus, you always blame ame, all you do is attack confirmed town and destroy town morale and you have zero teamwork. Only thing you do is help Titus win.
Just keep it up dude. Don’t think for even a single goddamn second, I’m letting you get away with this.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Yeah ABR, chill dude.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3851, Albert B. Rampage wrote:my vote is on Titus for the rest of the game until town wins.

If we are page 154 without the last scum dead its because of raven doing bad things for several days straight.
Good luck with that mislynch attempt.

You can't stop me. The venge mechanic is in play for you if you still insist on gamethrowing.

However, you can never get rid of me. So bring it on.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:06 pm

i regret nothing, you are the worst. Everyone is leaving a game that town should easily win.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3852, Titus wrote:
In post 3850, Raven Branwen wrote:

That's ABR. If you question him, you're either toxic, antitown or scum. Notice how he won't respond to how he's clear if there was no kill last night.
Trust me, he’s 100% getting dealt with. I have done absolutely nothing to warrant his personal attacks on me and he’s not getting away with this crap.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3856, Albert B. Rampage wrote:i regret nothing, you are the worst. Everyone is leaving a game that town should easily win.
That's because of you and your scum play. You sit here going after cleared town while trying to hide behind being tracked on a no kill night.

My PoE has you or Ali.

Given you're always voting me, this just makes sense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:08 pm

In post 3854, Pink Ball wrote:Yeah ABR, chill dude.
You ask me to chill? You and ame are conftown and demoralized because SOMEONE is completely useless, doesnt want or is incapable of helping us win.

I think the final scum should give up and we end the game here because its extremely not fun for anyone.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3859, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
You ask me to chill? You and ame are conftown and demoralized because SOMEONE is completely useless, doesnt want or is incapable of helping us win.

I think the final scum should give up and we end the game here because its extremely not fun for anyone.
Then surrender.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:10 pm

In post 3857, Raven Branwen wrote:Trust me, he’s 100% getting dealt with. I have done absolutely nothing to warrant his personal attacks on me and he’s not getting away with this crap.
Excuse me you are the one who started with your immature personal attacks on me. You are incredibly disrespectful and as far as this game you are only helping scare town away.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Dude ABR, town already won. I was the remaining scum, I lynched myself thinking I was putting myself into L-1, I didn't see TSE's vote on me and fucked up. It's a legit mistake, I think I had a great chance of winning this but I fucked it up. Stop fighting, game's over.

Raven I didn't get mad at you, but your reasoning was atrocious. It didn't get me frustrated because I thought I was going to get even more townreads out of our interactions.

p-edit: I'm not conftown ABR, I'm confscum. Town won.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:11 pm

Thank god this game is over.

VOTE: PB
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm so upset with myself for fucks sake I really think I had a shot at winning this, I played it superbly. I'm a fucking idiot.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3863, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Thank god this game is over.

VOTE: PB
I'm already lynched, but sure.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3864, Pink Ball wrote:I'm so upset with myself for fucks sake I really think I had a shot at winning this, I played it superbly. I'm a fucking idiot.
You're not an idiot. You used ABR well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Just to be clear: I didn't give up. I'm just a fucking idiot.

p-edit: yeah but I fucking lynched myself lol
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:13 pm

lost my shit when ame replaced out.

Titus you are unable to work with anyone your teamwork is terrible and you dont call out bad behavior when its on your side. You really only attack when its convenient to you and i find that hypocritical.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

You guys clearly shouldn't play with each other, why do you put yourself into this situations.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3856, Albert B. Rampage wrote:i regret nothing, you are the worst. Everyone is leaving a game that town should easily win.
In post 3859, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

In post 3861, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 3857, Raven Branwen wrote:Trust me, he’s 100% getting dealt with. I have done absolutely nothing to warrant his personal attacks on me and he’s not getting away with this crap.
Excuse me you are the one who started with your immature personal attacks on me. You are incredibly disrespectful and as far as this game you are only helping scare town away.
In post 3862, Pink Ball wrote:Dude ABR, town already won. I was the remaining scum, I lynched myself thinking I was putting myself into L-1, I didn't see TSE's vote on me and fucked up. It's a legit mistake, I think I had a great chance of winning this but I fucked it up. Stop fighting, game's over.

Raven I didn't get mad at you, but your reasoning was atrocious. It didn't get me frustrated because I thought I was going to get even more townreads out of our interactions.

p-edit: I'm not conftown ABR, I'm confscum. Town won.
@ABR

I’m freaking MVP dude. I expect your mea culpa and am permanently blacklisting you from any of my future games.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:15 pm

Bahaha Titus with alisae/nk15/abr POE, everybody sees you for your terrible contributions to this game. Be happy that you won an easy one.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3869, Pink Ball wrote:You guys clearly shouldn't play with each other, why do you put yourself into this situations.
I wasn't aware he was in the game when I subbed in. I personally feel ABR should have been permabanned ages ago but that's the mods discretion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:16 pm

In post 3869, Pink Ball wrote:You guys clearly shouldn't play with each other, why do you put yourself into this situations.
I will not play with these 2 again for my own sanity. Titus deserved a permaban.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3868, Albert B. Rampage wrote:lost my shit when ame replaced out.

Titus you are unable to work with anyone your teamwork is terrible and you dont call out bad behavior when its on your side. You really only attack when its convenient to you and i find that hypocritical.
Hello pot, meet kettle. In what literal stratosphere did you even think Titus could ever be scum here? Scum-hunting genius, my ass. :lol:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”