Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Smudger »

I WANT TO KILL YOU ALL!!!! GRRRRRRRR DIE SCUM - DIE TOWN - DIE EVERY ONE

;-p
"There is nothing more ironic or contradictory than life itself"... R.D.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Smudger
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Ankamius »

Vote Count 4.1

Smudger (3)
- 2birds1stone, RedCoyote, Feel It
(L-0)

2birds1stone -
Feel It -
RedCoyote -
Toomai -

Not Voting (5): Smudger, Toomai

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2013-08-10 06:00:00) from now, which is
August 10th, 06:00 AM EST

Lynch scene will be posted shortly.

Prodding: N/A
Replacing: N/A
V/LA: Smudger
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Ankamius »

As the sun rose out of view from the small room, debate rang throughout the room as it usually did. However, a consensus was reached fairly quickly with how few people were left inside. Smudger was the one rang up.

Only after the deed was done did the remaining men notice what he had: A knife and a bulletproof vest.

Smudger,
One-Shot Bulletproof Serial Killer
, has been lynched Day 4.
Night 4 Begins.
All actions must be sent within the next (expired on 2013-07-30 16:00:00), which is
July 30th, 4:00 PM EST.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:36 am

Post by Ankamius »

The day of reckoning has arrived. At you rise from your slumber, you find that one more of your number has been slain. His possessions consist of a pair of binoculars and a notepad.

The trio remaining are all that's left of the original twelve that was originally suspected. By the end of the day, someone will have won... and someone will have lost.

2birds1stone,
Town Tracker
, has been killed Night 4.
Day 4 Begins.
The deadline is in (expired on 2013-08-13 17:00:00), which is
August 13th, 05:00 PM EST.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Ankamius »

Vote Count 5.0

Feel It -
RedCoyote -
Toomai -

Not Voting (3): Feel It, RedCoyote, Toomai

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2013-08-13 17:00:00) from now, which is

Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Feel It »

VOTE: RedCoyote

I've thought you've been the last scum for a while now and it's do or die time.
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Toomai »

In post 390, Feel It wrote:Well, Toonami is now in the clear.
Really? I didn't think we could say that. There could have been 3 Mafia, since we hadn't yet figured out what that extra kill N1 was about, in which case I would simply be "less likely" and not "clear". To say I was cleared would assume 2 Mafia. Only now do we know this for sure.
In post 386, 2birds1stone wrote:N1 track was Toomai (nothing incriminating, which is part of the reason I've allowed myself to be derailed from his lynch so easily)
N2 track was Zhero (nothing incriminating; that's RedCoyote's slot according to the first post)
Therefore, there has been only 1 Mafia alive since Twilight 1, and someone had to make half of N1's double kill. I am therefore 100% cleared. RC is also basically cleared unless the Mafia chose to no-kill N2, which would make absolutely no sense, since the Mafia knew they had to look for this other killing role and had just mislynched the Doctor.

I feel there is only one choice.

Vote: Feel It
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:02 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Ah, sorry, Mod didn't PM me and I forgot about this game until seeing HC posting elsewhere on the site.

That's tough luck, Feel. Props to our Tracker for getting some quality reports. Toomai is correct.

I didn't mean to hold y'all in suspense.

VOTE: Feel It
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Feel It »

Fucking 2birds
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Ankamius »

Vote Count 5.1

Feel It (2)
- Toomai, RedCoyote
(L-0)

RedCoyote
(1) - Feel It
Toomai -

Not Voting (3): Feel It, RedCoyote, Toomai

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2013-08-13 17:00:00) from now, which is

Lynch scene is coming momentarily.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Ankamius »

The day of reckoning has arrived. The last chance for the town to save what's left of them from an untimely death was suddenly upon them. As the three remaining members pondered their final days, an epiphany dawned upon one of them.

It took only a few minutes to convince the second townsperson what his reasoning was. Within a few moments, they had overpowered the other unfortunate man and strung him up. What they found was a gun.

Within an hour, the two remaining townspeople were released and allowed to return to their normal lives free from the mafia's influence.

The only thing left was to decide who the next sheriff should be. That's a story for another day.

Feel It,
Mafia Goon
, has been lynched Day 5.

RedCoyote,
Vanilla Townie
, has survived Day 5.
Toomai,
Vanilla Townie
, has survived Day 5.

Town wins!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:53 am

Post by Ankamius »

Behind the Scenes Information
Mafia QT
Dead QT

Here are my notes for how the game went:

-Feel It and Smudger both played a pretty good game. Even though both of them got a tough break by the tracker, I was sure one of them was going to win since around Night 2.
-2birds1stone really came through for the town. Really nice work staying hidden and clearing targets that stayed alive for the whole game. I was really surprised that the PR that didn't manage to catch anyone early on eventually managed to catch both of the remaining anti-town players.
-I was really surprised to see Haschel Cedricson support mnemonicdevice's lynch. I can see the logic of getting him out of the way so the doctor is hidden again, but it still surprised me.

-Thanks to everyone who both stayed from the beginning to the end and everyone who replaced. I was really lucky to be able to keep the game going smoothly in this department, and you all were the biggest reason for that.
-Thanks as well to DeathRowKitty for agreeing to be my backup mod for this game, even though this time it ended up being a formality.

And now here is your chance to help me. If there are any comments, criticisms, or concerns about the way I modded this game, please post them in this thread as well. I've already made a lot of notes on how I can improve in this regard, but other opinions are definitely welcome.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 411, Ankamius wrote: -I was really surprised to see Haschel Cedricson support mnemonicdevice's lynch. I can see the logic of getting him out of the way so the doctor is hidden again, but it still surprised me.
There were a few reasons for that. I honestly thought he was scum, and doctor is generally a good fakeclaim for scum who get wagonned on Day 1. Also, my role made me even less hesitant about pulling the trigger because I knew that if I was wrong then not only would the town still have a powerrole but it would make scum more likely to keep me around as a possible mislynch.

For a moment I thought that RC was the last scum, since I protected both Toomai and Feel It on a night where nobody died.

Thanks for running the game, Ankamius. And thanks to all the other players for keeping things at a lively-but-not-ridiculous pace.
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Smudger »

Thanks for an interesting role, first time as an SK, especially as I replaced in, getting the role PM and reading it I actually licked my lips (lol), it was easy to select my first 2 victims - Lord and Monkeyman as both were not being controversial in my opinion thus not standing out too much. I was surprised though that the second kill I made was the only NK that night. I also debated with myself about not killing on N3, lol wish I had taken my own advice when all things are considered, I think I could have got through to the end if I had not, except of course someone tried to kill me N3 as my one shot bullet proof was expended. Well played 2birds, what could I say when you called me out early D4, had to give you something, but of course Feel It was always going to vote for me anyway as he had a good idea by then that I had been protected the night before.

RC thanks for the endorsement I am going to
Put that on my signature if you don't mind ;-)

Ankamius anytime you are running a game I will certainly sign up, it was fun and you did a great job as Mod.

Well played everyone see you around the forum.
"There is nothing more ironic or contradictory than life itself"... R.D.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Smudger
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Feel It »

Well done to everyone for a good game! That meddling 2birds, I almost had the game. Got worried too when I lost my partner d1.
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

In post 414, Feel It wrote:Well done to everyone for a good game! That meddling 2birds, I almost had the game. Got worried too when I lost my partner d1.
Yeano, losing your roleblocker day one really screwed you over hardcore, though Infinity did a good job of not linking himself to you.

I probably would've screwed LyLo up had I been left alive, kinda glad I was nightkilled.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:02 pm

Post by pitoli »

Bleh Feel It, I'm so sorry for flailing Day 1 and replacing out. The only thing I could do once the lynchmob activated was try to remove our association completely >< you did awesome to make it to LYLO.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:06 am

Post by NicCage »

:( I always have good reads when in games where I die, almost never when I'm alive
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:50 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I was glad to come in and help the town. All three sides played pretty good, I think. pitoli/Infinity just got caught in a tough spot. I echo the Mod in that I am now pretty surprised that HC went after MD in retrospect, but I guess it ultimately didn't make much difference.

Lol, Smudger, looks good. :cool:
Mod 411 wrote:And now here is your chance to help me. If there are any comments, criticisms, or concerns about the way I modded this game, please post them in this thread as well. I've already made a lot of notes on how I can improve in this regard, but other opinions are definitely welcome.
Just the PM this was the only criticism I had. I didn't realize the game thread had opened back up. Everything else is fine, I didn't notice any issues administratively. Good job!
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:50 am

Post by RedCoyote »

And gg everyone.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:28 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Fuck pressure, fuck derphammers, fuck me. I was terrible.

I tried to "be" town this game, by talking about things I actually thought were scummy. That didn't work out too well due to knowing peoples' alignments. (I actually thought daemon was the SK, btw.) I think making up things that I think are scummy will work out better in both having a reasonable number of scumreads and not forcing myself to switch when I see that the things I say are scummy are not in fact scummy. I also think that more active scumhunting would have helped, but it's kinda hard when you're under pressure.

Anyone have any other advice for how to improve my scum play?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by Tierce »

:shifty:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”