NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3616 (isolation #400) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:29 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Great. I'd be forcing it anyway.

bye.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3620 (isolation #401) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:31 am

You thought I was hider day 1 didn't you, by the way?
That's the real reason you targeted JarJar.

And no need to get into Fire's townread of me or how Im the only one who was able to pick up his crumbs on blue.

Oh gee 'crumbs'
You knew he was your scumpartner and you voted him when the seer claim voted him. AMAZING.

No RC, youve got nothing on me.

Man this isn't newbieville.
you do not win this 1v1.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3626 (isolation #402) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:35 am

And also, cute how I targeted jarjar to . . . kill you? but then didnt kill you?

Well, clearly I didn't hide behind JarJar then!

Youre crap is coming out. Ive got an idea. You claim cop and out the dayvig again.

^something that I did as town. Not as scum. And he's pushing me as scum.

So heres the deal. Id suspect that RC would claim friendly neighbor.

Still wrong!
Almost is town by play.

Why would he think you were a Hider?

This is a genuine question, so if there is a genuine reason, I'd like for you to point it out.

It makes both the JarJar kills and the Peregrine kills and NOT killing the Seer make a fuckton of sense.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3637 (isolation #403) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:47 am

PK's reaction has confirmed that he has thought of things exactly how I expected that he would.
I will claim now but I have a lot of information to share with town as I do, so it will take a while.
PK should be considered confirmed scum at this point.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3647 (isolation #404) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:07 am

Oh god I forgot I said weak town role.

That's hilarious.

Still working on it. Massive wallpost ahead.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3658 (isolation #405) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:49 am

Reminder that I'm still working on this.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3678 (isolation #406) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:32 am

So to start: I am not a non-normal PR nor an investigative at all. I am a 1-shot BP.

Spoiler: massive wall of why PK is scum + what I've been doing this game
I've been pulling an elaborate gambit, mostly for my own amusement, where I've masqueraded as and convinced the scum (and some of the town) that I am a hider after my attempts to eat the bullet on D1 failed.
This is going to sound like a very storytelling-y narrative with regards to why Pisskop is scum specifically with how it pertains to the nightkills and his evolving interactions with me, and it sort of is: but this is the only narrative that lines up with the way the game has actually progressed.

On day 1 I was trying the hardest to bait a NK.
In post 532, RadiantCowbells wrote:Xyfu, please. I'll be fearkilled long before I become a problem.

As part of this, I made a post imitating an IC crumb I had made in Blitz 20.
In post 695, pisskop wrote:
In post 457, JarJarDrinks wrote:My reads on them remain the same. I think the Ika slot is legit seer and he just made a terrible claim.

Silver though, has gotten scummier and scummier to me since the claim.

lol @ ikaseer. Again. Im pretty sure that Seer/cop would be in the game, or so common its unlikely to be fake.

In post 469, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Ricastle

Pretty damn sure he's scum here.

o/ Can you explain this to me before I get to his iso? I wanna kill him for the first 8 alone.

In post 495, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:BebopAReBopRhubarbPie

Another person I expected to hear more from. Nero's coming off as somewhat agressively defensive, which I associate with his being scum, btw.

Almost50 is almost-town. I like him.
Moderate townread on RC. RC is crafty enough as scum, but as long as I dont get sidetracked I feel okay with him.
from BeBopAReBop. Its a thing. Y is it, bebop? Also, can you explain the Keysor and Almost reads?

In post 574, Nero Cain wrote:With Blackstar, Cobalt and Snowman as maybes.

No? Perhaps. Y?

In post 627, RadiantCowbells wrote:Everyone stop townreading me please.

^^towny^^

I got bored quite a while ago, but here's your last 8. Nero is on the meh side of town. Snarky is right there too.
Has anyone else claimed?

I take offense to this in order to pretend that I'm a PR.

In post 700, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: PK

Absolutely 0 reason to publicly declare something like that.

It works. Pisskop comments that he thinks that I'm a PR.
And lol @ RC.

Were you actually crumbing? Thats silly. Dont do that in every game.

Act offended to play the part.
In post 702, RadiantCowbells wrote:hey I'm just going to publicly declare that I think that RC's a PR.

Good solid town play.

So this entire thing was meant to be a 'slip' that I was in fact PR to eat a night kill, for which I was using PK's reaction.
Fringe benefit was that I wanted to try to keep the seer alive to get a report.
EXCEPT this wasn't intended to hit PK himself. PK would be well aware that I fucking loathe getting night killed. He knows that I would NOT have outed myself as PR.
PK would know better than to think that this slip was anything other than intentional, which the actions of the Mafia have played out. And I wouldn't do it as VT either.
They haven't night killed me even after I drove one of them into the ground and am one of the town's universal townreads. And frankly, they know they can't lynch me.
But where does this hider thing come from, you ask?
no, im working under the assumption that since its a large game of MAFIA that theres a mafia faction and since the name of the thread is Werewolf that theres a werewolf team.

Its really cute how youre pushing this

Just throwing this in there because it's so WTF.
And note this convenient juxtaposition:

In post 1272, BlackStar wrote:VOTE: pisskop

In post 1273, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 1269, BlackStar wrote:No, I just expect you to not say things like that when you haven't done anything yourself. And the person you replaced wasn't helpful either

Ricastle literally stated he wont be helpful unless we suddenly townread him and ul him, when the post only makes me wqnt to lynch him more.

Theres no conditions for you to get my help.

UNVOTE: Almost50 VOTE: Ricastle

Ricastle is at L-2 fyi

None of this struck me at the time, FYI. I still thought PK was probably town at this time.
Firebringer struck me as likely town later in the day and my PR soft was mostly forgotten.
I thought about what PR would be worth killing over Seer in my hands, and the easy answer I came up with was Vigilante.
Note- as it happens there was a Vigilante. Them shooting me would be no big deal because I'm BP so I wasn't too concerned about it at the time, and no Vig would CC Vig.

In post 1322, RadiantCowbells wrote:nero ain't dayvig.

JJ if you do not hammer here and ricastle flips scum you will not be alive to see tomorrow.

In post 1325, RadiantCowbells wrote:you can lynch who you want.

JJ will not live to participate in the lynch though.

And then lo and behold, JarJar does in fact end up dead.
Wait, what? Why!? There was an outed seer!

I was puzzling over that for a super fucking long time and it hit me for D3.
PK scum knew I wasn't vig because I wouldn't have claimed Vig. But he horribly misinterpreted that Vig claim.
He thought I was claiming that to trick scum into thinking that I was Vig so THEY WOULDN'T SHOOT HIM because I planned to hide behind him.
And this explains why they didn't kill Firebringer.
They thought he was fakeclaiming because I was hider and they didn't have the power to support 2 investigatives.

How does day 2 start?

In post 1349, pisskop wrote:
vote: blackstar

Bam. My other major scumread.
I can't have hidden behind JarJar, so I must have hidden behind my other guilty. So let's pressure it and force a claim from me.
Note that he's not thinking at all of Firebringer having a guilty, because he doesn't believe the claim and the tunnel's been going for days.
But then:

In post 1353, RadiantCowbells wrote:JJD nk makes absolutely no sense.

I am going to read his ISO.

In post 1358, RadiantCowbells wrote:My two top lynches going into this were PK and Black and PK's voting Black so ???

Bam. No apparent hider inno crumb. No cleared person in my scumreads.
So then they were wrong; Firebringer was the seer. Guilty's coming.
In post 1364, pisskop wrote:
In post 1362, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1357, pisskop wrote:erm I trust fire.

Vote with me on Blue Rose!!!

vote: blue rose

I meant to do that. I suspect Black as scum. Crossed wires.

Now that he realizes his mistake and that Firebringer is in fact a seer, and I'm clearly not a hider, (or am I? What's my result?) he knows his partner is done.
Bus bus bus bus.
Note that Firebringer's seer guilty doesn't show up to him until after I've explicitly not crumbed any sort of hider results.
Then the guilty gets lynched, etc.

JJD was targeted over a seer.

That gives me pause.

I want to review his ISO again and figure out whta I'm missing.

Here's where I put everything on hold to figure out what's up with the oddness.
By 1741 I've fleshed out the idea that JJ was intended to hit me as hider and that PK is probably the scum reason for it.

In post 1741, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'll wagon Piss for his reaction at the very least.

VOTE: Pisskop

Start looking for his reaction:

idk who I wanna push though.

I sorta wanna push you because of you know what related to me still being alive though.

AND
In post 1799, pisskop wrote:
vote: nero

get bent son

Boop. Dramatically unvotes right after I vote SRMP and tries to abuse a 'insult to family' that wasn't offending him before as justification for it.
And:
In post 1823, pisskop wrote:Why are you trying to downplay it as my overreaction?

Who else has been using feigned abrasiveness to justify scum motivated vote changes?

OH WAIT. yeah fuck you.

Hating the PK associatives and independently scumreading him I continue to push SRMP.

In post 1875, Zulfy wrote:VOTE: BlackStar

Another convenient vote switch for the record. Possible scum searching for counterwagon.

In post 1936, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:Town
Xkfyu
Keyser
Nero
Radiantcowbell, goldenrob, Blackstar
Almost, Masquerade
benop slot -------- null line
Snarkysnowman, zulfy
Pisskop
Scum

Note that Keyser and Robster slots are the only slots in the town half that isn't confirmed town at this point.
Suggests that scum are in the scumreads.
Also note 0 development of SRMP's PK scumread and it only appears when he's under pressure. Very distance-y.

In post 1947, pisskop wrote:Im not an easy mislynch. Usually. What have I done that unarguable scummy?

But thats not what I asked you. Why is Nero's push 'likable' and whyas I scum?

Note very gentle argument.
I'd expect town or scum PK not talking to a scumpartner to be much more forceful. This is way too gentle and it's really weird from PK.
(referring to the surrounding context as well. read it as well)

In post 1951, pisskop wrote:Right. And Im asking you to point out a few examples of these 'scummy interactions'.

This again strikes me as scum!PK trying to clean up the associatives with the slot as it gets pressured.
In post 2008, RadiantCowbells wrote:I dont really like either of the major wagons.

I am sad.

Appease my ego flexing for a moment here: all 3 of the major wagons were town.

In post 2025, pisskop wrote:RC, is your scumread of SS for meta or in-game? You havent really described it very well :/

In post 2026, pisskop wrote:You were in a game with him where his posts were fatter and more frequent.

Appealing for me to vote a town PR, for the record.
And on fairly horrible reasoning. SS!Town was a fucking lurksack as all eff until the end of 1750.

In post 2032, pisskop wrote:
In post 2029, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2023, pisskop wrote:I metaed SS, and his play as scum is to lurk. Even in his own PT. He replaced in though, so that ruins what I could get.

Here's a town game for him.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

Oh wow. I was looking at his earlier games, and 617.

RC?

Odd fixation on my reads.

In his defense he does move to 'townreading' SS but not a huge fan of it.

In post 2069, Golden Robster wrote:I'm unsure about this. On one hand, I want a lynch on Snarky purely for information.

On the other, if SS flips town, it'd be a big blow. We need to lynch a scum right here, right now.

UNVOTE: SnarkySnowman

VOTE: SRMP

I'm pretty sure there is a scum in SRMP/Masquerade/Blackstar just from the wagon placement.

I'm placing my bets on SRMP.

In post 2070, Golden Robster wrote:Gah, I'm probably being manipulated by scum RC.

Just a quick note that this hop on is somewhat sketchy by Robster.

In post 2144, pisskop wrote:i havent read the past few pages but it looks like its an epeen contest judging by the avatars

More discrediting the SRMP push, but then:

In post 2200, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2197, pisskop wrote:I think it depends on how powerful the town is.

A tracker makes more sense if the town has more power roles to track

Haven't we already established that this town is rather PR heavy?

In post 2201, RadiantCowbells wrote:no you stop it.

you've done fuck all this game and I'm set in my reads. lynch SRMP.

if he flips tracker it's on me.

LET'S PLAY PRETEND TO BE PR BOYS.
So keep in mind that the SRMP push was purely based on my own reads and not based on any knowledge that he was CCing.
But he was scummy as fuck and I drove him into the ground for it.
I also strongly suspect that PK saw that as a guilty soft, which plays into my theories.

Anyway, I decide to fully commit to the hider claim which is actually the reason I switched votes to Blackstar.

In post 2286, RadiantCowbells wrote:Just hammer SMRP jesus.

Hurry up and let me get nightkilled.

Going back to softing the guilty.

In post 2304, pisskop wrote:
In post 2296, RadiantCowbells wrote:because tracker is not seer.

it's easy to come up with fake results for tracker and scum aren't obliged to kill him giving his low odds of detection and inability to clear people.

try again.

:|
Youve said that you arent CCing him

Were still waiting for him to claim results

Meep.
PK looking for me to hardclaim things again.

Anyway, I'm looking to set up a fake hider crumb so that scum kills someone I'm townreading or the absence of this strongly indicates that someone's scum.
So:

In post 2422, RadiantCowbells wrote:Btw I virtually guarantee you guys PeregrineV is scum as well.

Anyway, I switched focus to BlackStar, both of them died, PK acts confused about why I'm still alive and pushes a massclaim, and we have right now.
Aka, I got bored of explaining what I was doing.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3683 (isolation #407) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:35 am

Way more than that sweetie.

And no, there's no decision to come to. If you case shade on my slot I'm going to verbally abuse you until I get banned or force replaced.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3684 (isolation #408) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:36 am

In post 3682, pisskop wrote:Oh wow. Im not even sure where to begin. Im just going to let other people soak in that awful soupy sale.

No other way to express it.

:good:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3686 (isolation #409) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:37 am

You're scum. bye.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3687 (isolation #410) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:38 am

And no, it's not a case in that I don't make cases.

That's me explaining the inconsistencies in my play that happened as a result of an extended gambit I was playing.

I don't believe that anyone but you would have made the JJD NK n1. Flat out.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3689 (isolation #411) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:39 am

begin lynching you? yes.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3691 (isolation #412) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:46 am

but you are scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3692 (isolation #413) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:46 am

hell all of the above about the hider speculation could be dead wrong.
but you're still scum for other reasons.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3696 (isolation #414) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:59 am

Then youre into some specualtion about a vig crumb you made after you claimed to be weak. You say I somehow thought you were hiding behind him? Dont hiders usually use crumbs like 'ima beat him up tonight', or 'Im sleeping you X', or 'Ill find out about X tonight'. Go on, share how a vig comment can be thought of as a hider crumb.

Easy.
Scum wouldn't shoot someone who a vig was claiming to target, so you thought I was going to hide behind them and was using the vig claim to prevent him getting night killed and as a crumb.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3698 (isolation #415) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:03 am

Because you are the only person who would know me well enough to understand that me slipping PR meant that I was not killable.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3701 (isolation #416) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:47 am

3. Your 1-shot BP claim is extremely convenient. If you're scum, and we lynch pisskop, he flips town, you guys choose to not NK, and all of a sudden, you are "confirmed town" because it looks like scum targeted you.

Congrats, scum wasted a mislynch.

That's why we're not NLing. Keep it evens.

1. What the hell is Almost doing, and why are you ignoring it?

He is being bad. He is not being scum.

2. There are some things in there that suggest that pisskop could be scum but, other than what you've stated as intuition about him, not really anything more damning than anyone else has done, and I'm certainly not buying that pisskop knew you didn't have a PR based solely on your posts. So, even if I don't want to lynch you, I still prefer to lynch Almost.

We are not fucking lynching Almost.

Ever.

Unless he claims Vengeful.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3703 (isolation #417) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:59 am

That was someone who isn't playing like a complete fool trying to avoid the game getting bogged down trying to sort someone who is already the most obvious town of all time.

I thought it was pretty awesome tbh. I'd have gone along with it if it weren't for the fact that scum would never have believed that I was a monk.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3705 (isolation #418) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:03 pm

Almost is never getting lynched while I'm alive.

Is that perfectly clear?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3707 (isolation #419) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:04 pm

yawn.

I don't remember you pushing your reads in the fact of town being obstructionist in 1755.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3710 (isolation #420) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:08 pm

Well I don't really have a point besides fuck yall for managing to lose that.

I should have claimed 2 guilties on both massive and UTL. that might have worked.

anyway, you're scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3712 (isolation #421) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:10 pm

that's where you're wrong.

just because you and PK are very vocal doesn't mean that crowd sentiment isn't clearly in favour of me being town and clearly in favour of following my lynches.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3713 (isolation #422) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:11 pm

and please.

remember last time you lynched someone who I said I didn't wanna lynch? they flipped town.
and that was like a tertiary scumread.

almost50 is like the definition of obvious town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3714 (isolation #423) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:12 pm

like if I pulled out a dictionary right now and looked up the word obvious it would have the word used in phrases.

One example phrase could be 'Obvious -> Town: See Almost50'
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3716 (isolation #424) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:19 pm

Keep in mind that I'm way, way, way better at this game than you so I understand tons of stuff that you don't.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3718 (isolation #425) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:20 pm

Hey, PK.

Let's lynch Axle.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3720 (isolation #426) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:25 pm

No. This game's axle.

VOTE: Xkyfu
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3723 (isolation #427) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:33 pm

^
In post 1774, AxleGreaser wrote:
@TOWN

Yeah the recent thread is full of shit, but please do read what i said, you will need to do more than the average thinking about the RC
Almost50
thing.

One of the things keeping them alive 9town looking) in my mind was they didn't have enough potential mislynches to win. Now they do.

(So if
Nero Cain
does not flip scum, dont go after
Some other obvtown
as strong as I indicated.) Ok? comprende?

In that case ,
RC
and
Almost50
just made goodish but not good enough scum play. And RCs role fishing earlier was genuine role fishing. Which he just went on with recently.

In post 1771, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1766, RadiantCowbells wrote:if I'm as bad a liar as you think, why am i so good at mafiaaaaaaaaaa

If your as good liar as you say why did I just catch you is both fake claims even one endorsed by
Almost50

In post 1781, AxleGreaser wrote:ya that
Monk
claim wen right down the rabbit hole.
I have no idea why they thought that would fly.
Monk are two mutually confirmed towns who can talk at night.
It is more powerful than an IC because, it is not public.
So claiming, to have a bread crumb is just so WTF.

Fine. Lynch me. When I flip town, it will prove that you don't really care which town gets lynched.

No, you are the only person that I think is town who I want dead.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3725 (isolation #428) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:35 pm

I believe that you are sufficiently detrimental to town's chances of winning that town is aided by you being removed from the game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3726 (isolation #429) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:36 pm

To use 1755 as an example, if Axle had been speedlynched on day 4 instead of Robster, I guarantee town would have won.

Even though he was town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3728 (isolation #430) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:39 pm

That doesn't jive with me hard lynching SRMP and somewhat defending Nero.

I did mislynch Ricastle but I did it because he refused to respond under pressure and he's been mislynched in virtually every game he's played recently for not putting forth any effort.

If I knew then what I did now I wouldn't have lynched him but I'm not necessarily sure he wouldn't have gotten lynched later.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3729 (isolation #431) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:41 pm

Can you at least agree that you owe me an apology for the nonstop deathtunnel on me this game whenever you find out that I'm town?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3731 (isolation #432) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:44 pm

My attitude is fucking exhaustion.

You've worn down my ability to play this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3736 (isolation #433) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:57 pm

All I have had time to do in the last 2 game days is answers your questions to which you always come back to the same crappy scumread on me and revote me.

I can't figure out how to get you to leave me alone.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3737 (isolation #434) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:58 pm

Can 4 people besides me commit that they will never vote me today so Xkyfu realizes he's wasting his time?

Then you can play as if I'm confirmed town (which I am) and worry about other people.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3777 (isolation #435) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:10 pm

In post 3767, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 3742, Xkfyu wrote:RC, why didn't you just claim VT?

Actually, you know what? I'm not going to wait. I'm just going to go ahead and prove that RC isn't thinking with a town mindset.

RC has claimed 1-Shot Bulletproof. If this is true, then scum are obviously not going to target him for the NK.

However, if RC is actually the BP, then he would WANT scum to target him for the NK. In fact, that's exactly what he's claiming to have been doing this entire time. So, if he did actually want scum to target him, and he really is as good as he claims, then a simple VT claim, in the midst of all these other VT claims, would increase the chances of scum targeting him significantly.

So you see, the worst possible claim for a Town BP would be a real claim, because it basically guarantees that he won't be able to take advantage of his passive ability. However, like I said before(in ), the 1-Shot BP is an extremely convenient claim for scum.

Now, I thought about this, and since RC claims to be "way, way, way better at this game" than me, it stands to reason that he should have thought about this as well.

So to me, this confirms that RC is scum.

Because PK had obviously seen right through the claim and it was pointless to.

And hey, wasn't there a reason I wasn't claiming? ;)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3779 (isolation #436) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:05 pm

Scum!PK doesn't do any of this.

Bye bye.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3790 (isolation #437) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:55 am

We're lynching PK today.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3800 (isolation #438) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:51 am

Because he needs a wagon that's not PK.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3803 (isolation #439) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:55 am

Almost is never getting lynched.

Stop it.

You know I'm just going to speedvote you in MyLo
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3808 (isolation #440) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:59 am

In post 3805, pisskop wrote:
In post 3803, RadiantCowbells wrote:Almost is never getting lynched.

Stop it.

You know I'm just going to speedvote you in MyLo

Dont. Please god not again. You do this so often in lylo.

but you're scum this game.

so...? different circumstances!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3811 (isolation #441) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:03 am

But you're scum this game.

If you want to avoid it then either convince me that you're not or get lynched today.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3815 (isolation #442) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:06 am

You have consistently, unfalteringly, unfailingly voted me in lylo. And not once has it been a good move.

This is utterly unfalsifiable and your play has had clear scum motivation all game.
Doesn't feel like your town play much at all. Usually when you're town we fight or something.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3818 (isolation #443) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:08 am

See that's just not you at all.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3819 (isolation #444) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:08 am

Tell you what. Vote Aj with me and I'll see about bringing you to endgame.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3821 (isolation #445) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:12 am

Then vote him.
Because what I've seen from you is you chainsaw defending SRMP and trying to create counterwagons then jumping on when it seemed inevitable.
I don't think you can fault my reasoning on you here. Half of the dead people scumread you as well.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3823 (isolation #446) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:20 am

It's in my wall, remember?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3827 (isolation #447) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:32 am

In post 3825, pisskop wrote:Yea no. Youre confusing my very real dislike of nero as an account for chainsawing. And also thats not what chainsawing is.

Half of the dead people townread me. Im not sure theres a case to be had using dead people who, surprise, had reads on you too

No.
You suddenly got super mad because he said your mom, but you didn't get mad immediately. You got mad a page later.
That looks to me like someone looking for a big juicy distraction.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3829 (isolation #448) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:37 am

Not buying it.

But hey, you can lynch your partner with me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3835 (isolation #449) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:47 am

In post 3831, pisskop wrote:How in the world are you actually justifying to yourself trying to compromise with a major scumread of yours? thats whats been at the back of my mind when you tried to get me onto another wagon than almost.

No, I'm just trying to get reactions.

This is Scum!PK reaction.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3837 (isolation #450) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:49 am

I've had my conclusion since a long time ago.

Now I'm just waiting for town to catch up.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3838 (isolation #451) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:50 am

In case you hadn't noticed, I've gotten a
lot
better at playing town.

1755 is by no means a unique example of me calling the scumteam within minutes of joining games.

This game was already over when I rolled BP and you didn't commit to killing me through it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3845 (isolation #452) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:02 pm

This is PK realizing that he isn't going to sway me otherwise and realizing that he needs to try to lynch me ^
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3848 (isolation #453) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:06 pm

In post 3846, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 3845, RadiantCowbells wrote:This is PK realizing that he isn't going to sway me otherwise and realizing that he needs to try to lynch me ^

And this is you panicking, and trying to twist everything he says into something scummy.

xk

you are the second worst mafia player I've ever seen.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3851 (isolation #454) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:10 pm

scare you?
I'm just trying to tell you my opinion of you.
people like you are the reason that people don't respect my deathtunnels.
when anyone can deathtunnel off of shitty reasoning I get less respect when I'm genuinely positive that someone is scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3852 (isolation #455) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:11 pm

like you need to seriously rethink the way you play mafia.
you were one of SRMP's most fervent defenders and he flipped scum.
Did you ever consider that maybe you're not very good at reading people?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3856 (isolation #456) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:14 pm

Like you know how everyone's ignoring you?
did you ever consider that maybe there's a reason for that?
That every single person besides you that is town aligned is fully aware that I'm town and we're all just like wtf is wrong with this person. are they scum? bad town?
You realize if you did get me lynched you'd get autolynched for deathtunneling a town PR for days. And I mean that sucks for town but it's sort of poetic justice.
bad play reaps bad play. good play reaps good play. town is not able to get anything done because you're flooding the thread with absolute crap and I'm forced to respond to your absolute crap.

nothing you could do would help town more than you shutting up.

We could no lynch until they killed somebody. :giggle:

If we lynch scum today and they NK or 'test RC', then we could leave RC until lylo. Unless you still think there are 3 scum left we have that option.

No.
We're not letting scum kill me without wasting a mislynch. Shut up.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3859 (isolation #457) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:18 pm

I don't know why I'm even talking to you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3861 (isolation #458) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:19 pm

Intimidate would probably be a better word. You've tried to bully me away from pressuring you through threats of lynching me (which have been a joke, by the way), and you have insulted me in attempts to belittle my opinion. I assume you're familiar with the ad hominem argument fallacy? Because that's mostly what you've done when you've been defending yourself against me.

And you, and you alone, are the reason why no one respects you, and that's because you don't deserve it. You have not given a single piece of concrete evidence for anything that you have said this game. To even consider the possibility that it's someone else's fault is just plain denial.

Ok, think what you want.
But when it's proven town I want you to look back at how every single town aligned player (besides you apparently) thinks that I'm town.
And I want you to realize something.

YOU are not the one seeing something NO ONE ELSE is seeing.
YOU are the one not seeing something EVERYONE ELSE is seeing.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3863 (isolation #459) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:21 pm

I tried reasoning with you.
All day yesterday I responded to your arguments.
It changed NOTHING. You just keep tunnel tunnel tunnel tunnel.
Nero died because I was busy responding to you. I'm not letting that happen again.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3865 (isolation #460) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:21 pm

RC, didnt you just get done telling me about how you have to fight for what you believe? :o

No, not everyone needs to fight for what they believe.
Town!You needs to fight for what they believe.
I need to fight for what they believe.

Xkyfu needs to do a lot less fighting for what he believes.
As does Axle.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3867 (isolation #461) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:22 pm

I am 1-shot bulletproof.

If we NL they can kill me at no cost to them.
If we lynch, they can't kill me without giving us an extra lynch for it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3869 (isolation #462) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:25 pm

I would not be at all surprised if they did.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3870 (isolation #463) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:26 pm

XK, I am not sacrificing myself in support of your inability to read me. That's the Noobskiies in you talking.
Not even if you swore to follow the lynches I set out. I've seen too many people agree to follow my reads then ignore them.

You are wasting both of our time.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3872 (isolation #464) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:27 pm

I have answered that question 5 different times.

Why is this answer going to influence you any differently than the other 5?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3874 (isolation #465) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:28 pm

No.

I've done enough work trying to convince you that I'm town.

If you haven't seen it yet you're not worth the effort.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3875 (isolation #466) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:29 pm

Don't you get it?
I'm fucking sick and tired of talking to you.
I want you to leave me alone.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3881 (isolation #467) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:48 pm

For the record, Town!PK would be reacting very differently to my scumread on him here.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3882 (isolation #468) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:51 pm

Unfortunately I understand the scumreads on Almost and I can't do much more than say they're wrong.

I've played with him a bunch and never misread him.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3885 (isolation #469) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:53 pm

Yeah, but I think you're scum.

So we're in a bit of a bind here.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3887 (isolation #470) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:56 pm

Almost, you are Vengeful, correct?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3889 (isolation #471) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:58 pm

Makes sense with his play D1 and D3.

Then again vig + my BP + vengeful puts the game back into evens.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3890 (isolation #472) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:00 pm

And there's a bit of poeticness.

Dayvig (via vengeful) vs night vig.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3894 (isolation #473) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:06 pm

So really, all town has is a seer, a night vig, and a 1-shot BP?

No other prs?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3895 (isolation #474) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:07 pm

This could even be 3 werewolves tbh.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3897 (isolation #475) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:14 pm

no.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3906 (isolation #476) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:25 pm

In post 3898, Xkfyu wrote:Of course it doesn't.

You knew he was town because you read him as a vengeful trying to get lynched. Now, you know that the reason for your town read was incorrect. Yet, your read remains.

UNVOTE: RadiantCowbells

VOTE: Almost50

It doesn't matter to me which one of you goes first. We can lynch you tomorrow after the missing NK.

What a joke.

In post 3899, Almost50 wrote:@RC: If you're confident in this, and you think taking me out of the picture will help the town, I'm willing to be lynched.

No. If you WERE vengeful it would be helpful because then I could establish that you're getting lynched tomorrow and we forget about you for now.

Ok well here is scum voting the Pisskop-slot (SRMP replaced IAI) and to me that doesn't look like a bus. It was the 4th vote where 9 votes were needed to lynch.

Look how long the vote lasts. Not long at all.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3908 (isolation #477) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:27 pm

Huh. I don't remember that vote.

I'll take a look at the area around it. See if maybe PK might be town.

Not thinking so atm though.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3912 (isolation #478) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:34 pm

In post 3901, Almost50 wrote:As a matter of fact I lost interest and I don't even care if we win or lose. I just want to get over with and see the back of this Xk person for good.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3915 (isolation #479) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:38 pm

In post 3913, Masquerade wrote:
In post 3906, RadiantCowbells wrote:Look how long the vote lasts. Not long at all.

Yeah that was IAI's last post in the game, and SRMP immediately changed to Ricastle upon replacing, which was about 500 posts later. I thought this through. Why would IAI vote his buddy there when he could have just as easily left his vote on Blackstar or join another wagon?

idk. distancing.

it's really hard to get a read on it because of the replace out.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3923 (isolation #480) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:41 pm

In post 3917, Masquerade wrote:'vote his buddy' 'distance'
'potato' 'potato'

I know it's hard to read because it's IAI's last post but I'm not sure if IAI knew that when he posted it so why would scum feel the need to distance that early? ABR had 3 votes, there were several other wagons with 2 or 3 votes, nobody was close to getting lynched.
The only thing about it that gives me pause is how everyone else on that wagon has flipped town.

Mots of the dead town have supported a PK lynch.

That doesn't make him scum but it's a fact.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3928 (isolation #481) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:48 pm

In post 3924, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 3922, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Xk

Sorry, PK. You may consider my vote is on you in spirit, but I promised RC I'll be sheeping him and that's what I'll do. Later.

Good. Now I have two people voting me who have claimed to have a town read on me.

this should make you reconsider some of your life choices.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3931 (isolation #482) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:54 pm

I have little to say.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3933 (isolation #483) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:58 pm

Man, town!PK would say it doesn't matter because it really doesn't.

figure 1 nero.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3936 (isolation #484) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:06 pm

boooring.

if you want me to reconsider you vote AJ.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3938 (isolation #485) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:42 pm

because otherwise I'm going to assume that the scumteam is you and him.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3940 (isolation #486) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:52 pm

Cobbler no man.

Almsot is fucking town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3941 (isolation #487) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:54 pm

remember when you lynched someone who I didn't support?

they flipped town.

almost is close to mod confirmed town. stop it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3943 (isolation #488) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:04 pm

Fucks sake.

This is open 620 all over again.

ALMOST IS FUCKING TOWN JESUS CHRIST BOTH DEAD SCUM TRIED TO PUSH THE LYNCH ONTO HIM ON SHIT PRETENSES IN A VERY NON BUSLIKE MANNER.

NO VOTING HIM.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3944 (isolation #489) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:06 pm

Like if I had to pick ONE person in this game to be town it's fucking almost.

Make a case on him and I'll rip it to fucking shreds.

unvote him.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3945 (isolation #490) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:07 pm

Cobbler's vote is so fucking sketchy as well.

Doesn't say anything whatsoever about Almost.

Awful. I'm willing to lynch him today as well now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3947 (isolation #491) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:09 pm

The fuck did you vote him in the first place for?

Can't just fucking yolo jump onto a bandwagon littered with awful players and prob!scum.

no. I was nullreading you. you just instantly jumped into my scumpile.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3948 (isolation #492) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:17 pm

for now. but this is probably my desired lynch for the day.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4113 (isolation #493) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:42 am

UNVOTE:

Still lynching him, but I'm doing a bit of work to clarify because I need a 4th townread for autowin.

Ive shown you what happens when RC gets power. I get lynched and we all lose.

not wen ur scum doe
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4117 (isolation #494) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:47 am

In post 4114, pisskop wrote:YOVE ONLY EVER SEEN ME AS SCUM ONCE AND I WIPED THE FLOOR WITH YOUR ASS

Uh, no. I called you day 1 and town ignored me.
Being able to win via having fucking awful newbies lynch me and having town ignore what I was saying does not constitute 'wiping the floor with my ass.'
I even rescinded my scumread on the other guy so literally all I was saying was to lynch PK tomorrow.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4126 (isolation #495) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:03 pm

In post 4124, Masquerade wrote:UNVOTE:

Really confused right now.

Keep your vote down. he's scum.

I'm just looking for more townreads before we hammer. Not sharing them obvsly.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4162 (isolation #496) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:37 pm

There's not 3 remaining scum you twit.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4167 (isolation #497) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:40 pm

In post 4163, pisskop wrote:I have to agree.

But were stalling here.

What's your point. You want me to speedlynch you instead of doing all my analysis?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4171 (isolation #498) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:44 pm

XK has basically consented to being policy lynched for their play.

I'm not surprised by anything they'd say that they'd do.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4173 (isolation #499) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:48 pm

If I were like you, then you would already be in the fucking ground mate.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4176 (isolation #500) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:52 pm

I want to reread Xk at the very least before day end.

I'm getting odd feelings by how dissonant their last few posts have been with their unending deathtunnel on me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4183 (isolation #501) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:10 pm

This page is terrible man.

What happened to me being your biggest ever scumread?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4185 (isolation #502) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 pm

My read on him has remained consistent.

I'm awe inspired by your random ass change of reads though.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4201 (isolation #503) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:25 pm

He's implying that I'm bussing you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4214 (isolation #504) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:35 pm

"go for the bus"
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4236 (isolation #505) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:41 pm

Don't have to vote.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4238 (isolation #506) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:55 pm

never.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4240 (isolation #507) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:06 pm

Oh, I will.

But I'm thinking that this setup is 3 scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4242 (isolation #508) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:10 pm

seer 1-shot bp 1-shot vig

so much power.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4248 (isolation #509) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:17 pm

In post 4247, pisskop wrote:how the fuck do everyones reads go shit up in one day?

says the dude who lynched Nero.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4250 (isolation #510) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:24 pm

PK why are you not convincing me to lynch Almost after your death.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4253 (isolation #511) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:29 pm

as it is I will not lynch Almost ever.
And I will be alive to the end of the game.

So you realllllllly think Almost scum? you better start doing something bout it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4256 (isolation #512) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:34 pm

because your associatives with both flipped scum and other stuff have made you a guaranteed lynch before endgame.

the most I'd be willing to do is leave you alive one more day, but then I'd need another good wagon.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4258 (isolation #513) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:37 pm

And frankly AJ and Cobbler, my other two primary scumreads? almost certainly not able to worm their way out of being lynched.
You have proven yourself able in the past. You are the Massive, whereas the other scum (if any) is the UTL.
As of now, my fake guilty goes onto you and not the others. I don't want to have to worry about trying to create a wagon on you again tomorrow.

As for everyone elses reads?
If all the games I've played have taught me anything it's that the rest of the town is going to be shit and I have to drag them kicking and screaming.
And if that means taking some lower percentage plays to get rid of the people I don't trust, then so be it.

There's been two scum lynches this game.
I strongarmed one, the other was a cop guilty on an extremely weak slot.
There's not going to be any more Nero lynches.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4261 (isolation #514) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:55 pm

In post 1032, RadiantCowbells wrote:Xyfu, I don't want to be rude.

but.

If you're town.

you need to be quiet.

day 1.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4263 (isolation #515) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:58 pm

:|
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4264 (isolation #516) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:59 pm

Do you think the scumteam is GoldenRobster / Aj the Epic.

Yes or no?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4266 (isolation #517) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:02 pm

There's only so many potential scumfucks man.

Masq is town. Xkyfu is town. Almost is probtown.

Fill in the blanks.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4267 (isolation #518) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:03 pm

Like unless I'm wrong abotu Xk or Almost.

Which I don't find very likely at all.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4269 (isolation #519) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:04 pm

In post 4259, pisskop wrote:if yoy had 1 valid point up to now id be more sympathetic to you. but you dont.

xk sounds like you do. hows that for comparison.

pedit: and no rc. you started the srmp lynch, i kept it together

I'm much better than XK.

And I don't think that characterization matters much because if you were going to bus no shit you'd bus hard.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4271 (isolation #520) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:06 pm

There's only one time a scum has ever infiltrated my townbloc PK.
once.
and it was Postie who was nommed for a scummy, knows exactly how I operate, lead a wagon on her partner D1 in an extremely genuine way and had a 1 on 1 neighbourhood to push my buttons and manipulate me.
Why am I wrong about Almost50?

pedit: when have I ever bussed hard?

I had to beat your fucking ass to get you onto that wagon you seem to be forgetting.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4273 (isolation #521) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:09 pm

no this isn't about you.

I know what's you.

this is about Almost50. Why am I wrong about him?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4274 (isolation #522) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:10 pm

I don't have to prove anything man you know I'm town you know what you did.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4275 (isolation #523) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:12 pm

In post 2212, pisskop wrote:RC i swear if youre jerking me aroud ima be a mad panda

In post 2211, pisskop wrote:
vote: srmp

In post 2203, pisskop wrote:o.o

ohs

intent

In post 2201, RadiantCowbells wrote:no you stop it.

you've done fuck all this game and I'm set in my reads. lynch SRMP.

if he flips tracker it's on me.

In post 2200, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Haven't we already established that this town is rather PR heavy?

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4276 (isolation #524) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:12 pm

like for the record

but you full well know exactly what you fucking did.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4278 (isolation #525) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:16 pm

In post 4277, pisskop wrote:right. no quotes. they should be easy enough to get if they existed.

I actually have moderate support for an almost lynch. so no. lynch me if you will and stop dragging the day out.

lol fuck you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4279 (isolation #526) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:18 pm

man you are not a terrible player. I do not need to spell everything out for you.

half of my points about the associatives are in the wallpost that you DEFINITELY read.

I just finished pulling up exactly what happened which involved, as I said, me fucking beating your ass into getting on, you pretending that you interpreted at as an investigative softclaim, and then saying that you'd be a sad panda if I was jerking you around.

That does not look good at all mate.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4281 (isolation #527) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:25 pm

hi i'm going to pretend to be blind.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4282 (isolation #528) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:26 pm

hear no 4275

speak no 4275

live no 4275
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4316 (isolation #529) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:53 am

Alright this is enough.

Can't let scum gain momentum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4318 (isolation #530) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:01 pm

No one believed that Massive was scum.
No one believed that Sircakez or Adenine were scum.
^
|
|
|
v
forever.

I'm lynching PK today.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4319 (isolation #531) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:02 pm

If you don't want to lynch PK we can lynch AJ.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4320 (isolation #532) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:04 pm

Keep in mind that I'm content going full blown autocrat mode if that's what it takes to win this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4327 (isolation #533) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:19 pm

In post 4325, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 4324, Cobblerfone wrote:@Xkfyu: You really think that in a large game, town would only have two power roles?

You say that as if there is a big difference between a setup with a seer, a vig, and a 1-shot BP and a setup with just a seer and a vig.

there's 1 huge difference.

bp brings the game back to odds.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4335 (isolation #534) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:25 am

OK Masquerade.

Why do you think that PK is town?

One time only. one post. I will address all your concerns.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4337 (isolation #535) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:06 am

First off, you're overestimating my commitment to the hider narrative.

It's just one explanation.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4338 (isolation #536) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:06 am

The rest will come today.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4344 (isolation #537) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:28 am

yes, this was all fucking planned so I could do this push on you.

stop talking like Ika. you can spell properly, thanks.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4346 (isolation #538) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:32 am

Why is it that every time I try to push you Aj doesn't commit to a read and instead says 'Oh hey look at that juicy distraction over there.'
and vice versa?
Just wondering. I have seen a general scumread on him from you but you have never voted him and are in fact criticizing me for pushing for you to vote him.

you tried to characterize yourself as having been a major proponent of the SRMP lynch. I proved you wrong.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4351 (isolation #539) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:44 am

In post 4348, pisskop wrote:
In post 2674, pisskop wrote:stahp this shit.

all of a sudden this otherwise telling srmp lynch is dead, and were all supposed to wagon on black?

Black might be a better choice than others, but Id prefer the on we have now.

Well no. I was THE major component. You fled off like you do

In post 2679, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2674, pisskop wrote:all of a sudden this otherwise telling srmp lynch is dead, and were all supposed to wagon on black?

^
scum whining about his mislynches going away.

In post 2681, pisskop wrote:Like wat? How is he townread by you guys?

There is no reason for me to rerail this wagon that you fled if I were scum.

Uh, yes there fucking is. He claimed tracker and refused to claim a result.

Obviously he's getting bussed into the fucking floor, particularly when YOU believed that I was CCing him.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4353 (isolation #540) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:46 am

because you played a scummy ass game.

you want me not to vote you, vote AJ.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4355 (isolation #541) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:50 am

ok.

that doesn't mean you can't share your own position on AJ!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4357 (isolation #542) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:53 am

well no my argument is that you're his scumbuddy because you guys are avoiding pushing each other like the fucking plague while not claiming a read on each other.

you refusing to share your own position on him strongly supports this theory.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4383 (isolation #543) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:39 pm

Hey PK.

If you're town and AJ's scum, all your crying holds no water.

Just FYI.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4390 (isolation #544) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:54 pm

Stop this ATE.

There's absolutely 0 emotional involvement in my push on you.

My push on you is based off of several clear cases that I can put into words.

1) You indirectly defended SRMP, doubtcasted my push, and then later claimed to have been a major proponent of it.
2) You were the first one to remember that Firebringer actualy had a guilty. That leans scum because I'd expect scum to be thinking about it more.
3) My primary scumread outside of you? AJ. Who have you got fucking insane associatives with, dating back to Zulfy replacing out when ABR replaced in? AJ.
4) I'm 100% sure Silverwolf and Ika communicated outside of game in ASOIAF mafia. They were the same alignment, they didn't replace out. Why did they replace out here?
5) I asked you to make a case for Almost50. You said you were scumreading him. I have not heard any such case.
6) You've basically jumped on every available wagon besides for Aj. I can't think of anyone that you've expressed a lack of willingness to vote besides AJ and myself.
7) PoE. I'm fairly sure that Xkyfu and Almost50 are town. I'm reasonably sure that Masquerade is town. I have a slight townread on Cobbler because he replaced the Keyster slot and because of how he reacted to my pressure regarding his A50 vote. That leaves PK/Aj/Robster, and since Robter doesn't make much sense with either of you, well, here we are.

This goes well beyond this one game.

Youve only validated his narcisism with your vote.

I have no issues losing to you if you're scum.
I do have an issue with thinking that you're not scum based on all of the above and many more factors.

Even your AtE here feels forced. You're blatantly misrepresenting my push on you.
You haven't even answered my point about you. You're flying out with really big words of AtE that don't really seem to fit your style and feel like you trying to emulate FA and AtE into submission. You just drag what's going on back to past games and act like I'm scumreading you on some personal vendetta when in fact I like you as a player. And I have a fuckton of reasons to think that you're scum here. None of which you've answered without misrepresenting the fuck out of everything.

Like if you're legitimately town and want to leave this game with an 'I hate RC for lynching me here' chip on your back, feel free but it's not backed up by reality.
I will happily not join any of your future games.

All I see is you attempting to discredit my reads. This fits perfectly into my PK/Aj narrative since you'd know full well that I'm not night killable and knocking off my armor wouldn't protect me from lynching the other tomorrow, so you'd sort of need a lynch on anyone but us.
And you are! You've voted, IIRC, Robster, Almost, Xk, and Cobbler today. That leaves only AJ, myself who is obvious town, and masquerade who is towning it the fuck up today.

So, if the shoe fits...?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4392 (isolation #545) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:57 pm

Like I even have difficulty believing you could possibly think this push is based off of emotionality.
I was in hell when Radjapocalypse ended. That's changed in the interim. Things were perfectly fine for the vast majority of this game.
You've seen the fact that I'm pretty fucking accurate in most of my games. I'm accurate because I reevaluate my reads.

Your AtE doesn't feel genuine and doesn't give me cause to reevaluate. If you want me to reevaluate, give me a reason to. Right now this just feels like PK being salty because RC caught him even though everyone else townread him.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4397 (isolation #546) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:05 pm

And you're well aware that this is exactly how I play.
Most of our previous fights happened because personality clashes ended with us fighting the entire game.
Or because of OMGUS or because you were crumbing a vig shot onto the cop.

There was absolutely zero fighting between us this game and you didn't vote or push me, so none of your reasons for me being emotionally compromised apply.
Why am I wrong?

Man, fuck my ego. I'm trying to lynch scum.
Remember when you didn't get massive lynched because you didn't make it happen? That's a mistake that I am not willing to make.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4398 (isolation #547) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:06 pm

No, this didn't happen ever ygame.

Remember 1755 when I townread you and I fucking crumbed my PR to you in a way that I thought you would understand?

In post 1584, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hey I'm not particularly happy about my current situation either.

Something something Annie again.

Comprende?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4399 (isolation #548) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:07 pm

Find a point in 1755 after I read where I was anything but 100% convinced that you were town.

Go on, I'll wait.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4400 (isolation #549) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:09 pm

In post 4393, pisskop wrote:oh no im scum, but this shit happens every game.

you didnt have halfway decent points until the very end.

This a scumclaim?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4419 (isolation #550) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:44 am

Golden, are you claiming PR?

If so, do so now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4421 (isolation #551) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:52 am

No that would be fucking not balanced.

This setup is scumsided even as is.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4422 (isolation #552) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:53 am

4 wws for 3 prs, 2 of whom are weak af, is sketchy as hell.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4425 (isolation #553) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:59 am

that is a sketchy pr claim.

hardclaim.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4436 (isolation #554) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:42 am

lol the RC jailing though.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4438 (isolation #555) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:43 am

You do realize that there is a massive flaw there, right?

The one where you still can't recognize that I'm town?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4462 (isolation #556) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:20 am

Still gain a mislynch. Still autowin.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4463 (isolation #557) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:21 am

Well, it's autowin if you believe that I'm town at any rate.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4466 (isolation #558) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:25 am

I think we should lynch Xkfyu today because he has a serious chance of trying to lynch me tomorrow if you jail the wrong target and scum kills you.

No.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4467 (isolation #559) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:28 am

Or just don't jailkeep him.

Make it autowin if he's town.

Make him the last lynch target if scum, etc, so we don't have a situation where Town!Xkfyu can try to throw the game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4469 (isolation #560) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:38 am

Can I do a quick reread first?

Rather lynch scum today.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4471 (isolation #561) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:41 am

Can you just unvote and give me 30 minutes to reread?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4473 (isolation #562) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:16 am

I'm down to just hammer Masq tbh.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4476 (isolation #563) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:18 am

VOTE: Masquerade

Jail Cobbler.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4484 (isolation #564) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:34 am

Ascetic on AJ would make this setup scum sided I feel.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4485 (isolation #565) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:52 am

Yeah, absolutely not.

AJ being Ascetic would take away half of the purpose of a jailkeeper and make this setup containing 4 scum just obscene.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4486 (isolation #566) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:52 am

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf

Jailkeeper
Seer
1-Shot Vig
1-Shot BP

VT*9

Seems fairly balanced to me. Ascetic would be nasty.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4487 (isolation #567) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:53 am

The potential for false positives from the Jailkeeper should never have passed Normal Review in such a low power large imo.

I'm not willing to consider it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4488 (isolation #568) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:57 am

I'll think about whether Golden could be lying overnight.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4490 (isolation #569) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:11 pm

I reread. not lying.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4498 (isolation #570) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:56 am

Unless Cobbler actually scumclaims no one hammers yet.

I regret lynching obvtown yesterday. I want to be 100% sure about who I want to lynch before we lynch.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4500 (isolation #571) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:01 am

As incredibly unlikely as it is, ascetic or 1-shot strongman are both possibilities.

It's an autowin :|

I jail xkyfu, I die, rc gets lynched

If I'm dying following a mislynch then I'm choosing my lynch.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4502 (isolation #572) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:11 am

unvote golden.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4504 (isolation #573) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:13 am

Mostly that AJ may be ascetic or something.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4505 (isolation #574) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:16 am

Occam's razor suggests that it's Cobbler or XK but after 1757 I'm reluctant to assume that scum wouldn't have no killed, nor that there's no anti-JK role.

Ascetic would counter both.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4507 (isolation #575) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:28 am

How's that different to what happened?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4510 (isolation #576) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:33 am

Either way, he's 'confirmed town' and there's a non-empty subset of non-confirmed players such that we can lynch non-confirmed players and win.

Also by no killing it makes us think along the lines of jailkeeper targets being confirmed.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4511 (isolation #577) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:34 am

I'm not saying it is but I have no intention of losing this game and I remember PK basically giving up when I suggested the AJ/PK scumteam idea.

I want to reread again. Masq was obvious town, letting that go through was a stupid thing to do.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4512 (isolation #578) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:39 am

I don't like my reasons for townreading you either tbh.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4516 (isolation #579) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:46 am

In post 4513, Golden Robster wrote:RC I think you're overthinking this

I'm pretty sure cobbler is scum

And if he isn't I'm jailing xkyfu next

shut the fuck up dude. you lynched my 1 solid townread going into today.

don't tell me I'm overthinking this.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4517 (isolation #580) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:47 am

Dude, why do you always seem to get cold feet when we're about to lynch scum? This is the exact reason why I haven't been able to trust the this entire game.

Do you have the brain of a fucking goat?
Either Cobbler is scum, in which case I'm town anyway, or I am scum, in which case Cobbler is town.
Your 'conscientious objection' has no basis in reality.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4520 (isolation #581) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:48 am

I followed your read.
it was shit.
I am not down to just hammer cobbler today.
mmk?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4521 (isolation #582) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:50 am

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=61784

that's what happens when you stop taking a game seriously because it's autowin.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4523 (isolation #583) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:55 am

I mean fucks sake you of all people shouldn't be being obstinate here.

If it weren't for me we'd have lynched Madonna last game and probably lost off of that.

Give me time to think.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4524 (isolation #584) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:56 am

If Keyser's scum he was distancing hella fucking hard day 1.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4525 (isolation #585) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:05 am

Unvote and give Cobbler and AJ time to speak.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4526 (isolation #586) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:11 am

That's a good point about AJ no killing being an odd choice.

I'm reluctant to read through the 800 post ISO of XK but that looks like next step.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4529 (isolation #587) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:18 am

You just might.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4534 (isolation #588) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:00 am

Here's some crazy ass reasoning for you.

If Cobbler is scum he absolutely can't night kill through jailkeep. 100%.

I suggest we lynch XK, jail Cobbler, lynch AJ if no kill, jail cobbler, and lynch cobbler on the final day.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4535 (isolation #589) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:08 am

I mean we lynch AJ if kill anyway.

But that's the only way to be sure at this point.

I don't want to lose to ascetic/strongman shenanigans.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4537 (isolation #590) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:21 am

Either you or him could be ascetic/1-shot strongman.

If I lynch AJ first and you are the scum and kill Robster, Cobbler has made it clear that he's townreading you more than him.
If I lynch you first and AJ is the scum and kills Robster, Cobbler is scumreading AJ anyway so I don't have to worry about a protracted fight.

I mean it all comes down to the fact that somehow people are still scumreading me. Otherwise I wouldn't give a shit what order we lynch people in.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4538 (isolation #591) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:22 am

whichever path to victory leads to me not having to fight with people about who is town and who is not is best for me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4540 (isolation #592) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:27 am

In post 4489, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 4488, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'll think about whether Golden could be lying overnight.

I am not dealing with your shit >.>

In post 4499, Golden Robster wrote:It's an autowin :|

I jail xkyfu, I die, rc gets lynched
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4541 (isolation #593) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:28 am

so yes, you being ascetic is also a serious concern for me.

and no, I obviously won't get lynched because it's fucking obvious that I'm not scum. but I don't want to fight with anyone else about alignments for the remainder of this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4542 (isolation #594) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:30 am

And XK: if it's possible for Aj to be an ascetic it's just as possible for you to be an ascetic. Same goes for strongman and its variations. Even night strongman being the most interesting, but again if that were the case then it's clearly not Cobbler. So Cobbler is [not able to avoid JK scum] OR [town]. So we're free to win by lynching you and AJ before him since he won't be able to do shit about it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4543 (isolation #595) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:32 am

The only reason anyone should object to my strategy is if they believe that I'm scum.

If anyone does believe that I'm scum they should take it up with me now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4546 (isolation #596) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:43 am

Fuck your *shrugs*

I play to win. I'm not gambling the game on setup spec.

Explain to me why my strategy is wrong.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4548 (isolation #597) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:45 am

Madonna literally asked to hurry up and be taken to dead thread.

Was she scum?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4549 (isolation #598) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:46 am

I agree that Cobbler is strictly more likely to be scum than any other living player.

But I want an 100% chance of winning and this is how we get an 100% chance of winning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4558 (isolation #599) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:14 am

Fuck that.

We're doing this my way.

Robster, Cobbler, vote XK or AJ.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”