Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2608 (isolation #400) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by Crescent »

I have no idea where this burst of inspiration has come from but boy am I going to crash soon.

But yeah it's not FK meaning his opinion carries more weight to me here. This would have been a phenomenal scumgame by Fire for him to have been scum. More random things I've noticed.

In post 2284, Unsure wrote:i'll believe unowen's claim before believing malakittens' here.

if all claims are true, there are two or three more scum in {Vivax, Greeting, Firebringer, geraintm, Prince of Paterson, Crescent}. I can see Vivax/gerain/PoP being scum here. Maybe Greeting. Though I think the answer is as simple as there's a fakeclaim between Mala and Owen — and if one flips scum, the person they "checked" can also be scum. My theory is Mala and Enchant. I haven't ruled out that I've been pocketed and I'll watch out for that in my reread, but I won't have time to deepdive until five days for now because work.
Interesting. Does Unsure really push Mala/Enchant here if they're all scum together? This is way before Unsure was just the "auto vote out" or "literal confirmed scum".

Vivax interaction with Unsure is super awkward around this time. Vivax basically acts like Unsure is almost certain scum, then townpiles him a few posts later for absolutely no reason while Unsure does... Essentially nothing in return.

In post 2299, Vivax wrote:Nah, Unsure can go to town pile. Owen too.
Should be enough info around to solve it and I need to bring myself to it.

And my paranoia about Crescent is firing up. That would make Lowell town for example. If that's the case, it's a town doctor, which keeps Owen alive and probably kills me on the next night.

Enchant, Crescent, Prince perhaps? Unsure on Firebringer.

Crescent said that seeing Andante getting tunneled triggered her, which is unusual if you don't know that the reasons are bad. That points at Crescent having TMI and being mafia, actually. Andante having flipped town helps with that, though it wasn't too surprising as a pick.
This post is absolutely horrid. Suddenly calls Unsure town for... Absolutely no reason whatsoever shortly after voting him, says he's uncertain on Fire (Who I strongly townread at the time), and included a godawful scumteam that didn't even include Mala.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (isolation #401) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 2606, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2379, Lowell wrote:Here’s the order. Apologies if I missed a claim or two.

Unsure
Mala
Prince
Crescent
Gera
Enchant
Viv
Fire
Greeting
Vivax I can't find an Enchant claim anywhere, did I miss something?
Pretty sure both Enchant and Gera have never claimed.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (isolation #402) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 2607, Frogsterking wrote:Crescent have you read Gera's iso?
It's lacking.. But his ISOs are always lacking. MN2272 had ~2.2k posts and this guy had just 95 of them, by far the lowest of anyone who survived until endgame, and half as much as all the people who replaced into the game on day 2. I've basically been trying to read him off of his style rather than his content.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2612 (isolation #403) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:30 pm

Post by Crescent »

Enchant did very little for the first 3 days, and his attack on me day 5 was really the first time he actually did anything aggressive all game.

To sum up what put him on my radar: Like, every single thing he did regarding Fred on day 2. He jumps from leading a train on MT to being 5th vote on Fred, then bails off when Fred gets to -1 for a godawful reason, He says trains like Fred's usually turn out to be town. Fred's train mirrored Meg's train, and Meg was scum. Hindsight side-note: Who was the third train that day aside from MT/Fred? Unsure. Enchant did not vote him once.
In post 1076, Enchant wrote:Idk it's more telling that Fred is town.
Lolvote townie to e-1 is fast obvs, but who wants to cast finally vote.and get blamed?

His unvote looked like scum unvoting town so he wouldn't be caught on the train when it flipped. I still feel like I should have pursued him more over it. This train was so similar to day 1, and Meg was a train he avoided (he was on the awful Bugspray counter instead). The reaction feels both inorganic and contradictory towards the previous day.

He voted Fred 3 times on day 2, without a single reason for any of the votes, including when he hammered.

And that's pretty much where my scum read on him originated from. A long sequence of bad posts on day 2.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2614 (isolation #404) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 2613, Frogsterking wrote:I'll reread Enchant with that in mind.
It was bad enough to me that I had Fred essentially locktown if Enchant was scum, though frankly I don't think I would've gotten the votes anyway even if I had really put the screws on him. It would've been a ton of mental energy to spend to probably no effect.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2615 (isolation #405) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by Crescent »

Oh the crash is coming boy is it coming

I'm either going to sleep for a couple of hours or I'm just going to semi-hallucinate all night not sure which.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2638 (isolation #406) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:31 am

Post by Crescent »

Yeah I can't hold Gera not posting yesterday against him when the day was over in less than an hour.

Vivax I do have a question for you though. In that interaction I noted.. What changed between a couple of posts of "Unsure is still very likely to be scum", to suddenly calling him town?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2641 (isolation #407) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:18 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2629, geraintm wrote:
In post 2580, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2579, Prince of Paterson wrote:I'll have some time either tonight or tomorrow morning to look things over in full.
This is..alarming.

VOTE: Prince
yesterday was awful. i can see how it happened, it was all worked out the day before but you bounced them through pretty hard. i have no idea why the above post was made, why was it alarming? those on the wagon...some of you feel like you had a real incentive to get it done quickly.
Awful? More like unfortunate.

We had 1 scum left, and multiple people each with a unique argument for why this guy was that scum, as well as a recent focal point that justified many of said arguments. The last time I was in a day like that, I also led the charge, and town won the game in a flash after 4 other town members dogpiled said player.

It's at least probably better off we killed him quickly, without letting the day drag. He felt so obvious it would have been blinding.

Anyways, what we need from you are some reads. We don't have a major readslist from you since the last 1600s.

Also I've been pondering something. I think Mala's votes on day 3 were always pure. This would also suggest that, unless it's Vivax, Meg's train was
also
pure. Vivax bad quite a few good votes in general on days 1 and 2, though.

And this puts me down a bit of a rabbit hole. Scum doesn't seem to have been early game bussing very much at all, except for when FP defended Meg for such an asinine reason that Meg voted him for it. I should VCA day 2 when I'm on the computer. I want to see again what Unsure's train looked like and who seemed to be avoiding it. Also kinda interested to see if people popped out of the woodwork to defend DWlee, who I had on my radar day 1.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2642 (isolation #408) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:36 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2640, geraintm wrote:
In post 2583, Datisi wrote:
vote count 6.final

with 7 votes in play, it took 4 to make a decision. day 6 ended.

yeet
Prince of Paterson [4]:
Crescent, UNOwen, Frogsterking, Enchant
[HAMMER]

not voting [3]:
Vivax, geraintm, Prince of Paterson
so this was teh vote yesterday.

Crescent, enchant and Frogsterking ending the day in no time at all.

Frogsterking was in from the off, then unvoted and then voted

they had voted for PRince in 2473, they were not on the Mala wagon the previous day

Crescent - also did not vote Mala the previous day.

i don't easily follow their long post on Firebringer
i cant believe he gives vivax credit for a good voting history - vivax spewed a vote on every single person in the thread, often all at the same time for no sane reason, it is the perfect way to obscure all reads into your votes by hving so many of them none men anything

ive gone back through their most recent posts and couldnt see any obvious bashing of Prince the day before yesterday's quick vote.

Enchant - did vote Mala
In post 2537, Enchant wrote:I actually fine on condition that you WILL kill prince after me, but I can't really be sure about it, because you all decided to throw game and probably will go for anyone, but not him.

Like really, Unsure openly tried to divert wagon from Prince on Malcolm, and everyone forget it at instant, which i always called out.

Also, if Mala somehow town, mafia team is Crescend+Prince.
I will not be here obviously to remind about this.

had a very good woe is me post that i've quoted above. for someone who thought the team is crescent and prince, they didn't seem to have any qualms about joining crescent in hammering the other scum
In post 2621, Enchant wrote:
In post 2617, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2494, Enchant wrote:I am now 98% sure Crescent is mafia.

Ironically i can't do shit about it.
Enchant can you scum case Crescent?
No, i can't. I am not sure about it anymore.
and then following up today with this.

So, Question for Crescent - why did you vote so quickly for PRince yesterday. you are a very deliberate player, happy ot not place votes for a long period of time - yet yesterday you couldnt get onto Prince quick enough and i can't see the reasoning for it - can you point out to me why as i am sure i have just missed it.

Enchant - yeah, you need to be better and not flop on your reads that easily.

Frogster - why did you unvote and then revote yesterday?
I didn't vote Mala because I specifically wanted more time to figure out the last scum and said as much. Mala was confirmed scum. I felt much less confident on the last scum, and I even chided Owen for quick voting her without content, dragging some out of him in the process.

Prince felt so obvious that I was planning to first post maul him on day 6 before Mala was even flipped on day 5. The arguments felt virtually flawless, and the only reason I had for defending this guy was argued away by Owen in what looked to be solid reasoning. Prince had already spent the vast majority of the game on my scumlist as it was (you seem to gave ignored this part, and I'd like to ask why). He's on my shortlist both at the start of day 2 and day 3.

In that previous game I mentioned, I completely ignored the guy on day 3 before rushing him on day 4. There's actually a direct symmetry.. But since that game wasn't on this site, and has long since purged from my homesite, I don't think a link is possible. It.. May be possible I could fish out the post where I voted from an archive, but is pulling up a post from another site even legal to do?

And yeah I just really wanted the game over. I did exactly what I expected to do last night, slept for ~two hours then hallucinated the rest of the way. My brain can't get the healing it needs until this ends.

But yeah anyways Fire wasn't scum unless he played a phenomenal game and FK isn't scum because he replaced Fire. He would've had to just bus his entire team like crazy while faking genuine-seeming town frustrations in the process. Unsure's comment about me and Fire's response also does not feel like scum/scum.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2643 (isolation #409) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:37 am

Post by Crescent »

Prince "later" felt so obvious for all you nitpickers out there~
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2644 (isolation #410) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:42 am

Post by Crescent »

Actually there is one difference that stems from the early game. In that game I had Sultan solidly on my
town
list for like, the first 2 1/2 - 2 2/3 days of the game. I totally blindsided him when I charged him to start day 4. As far as he knew, I still thought he was town.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2646 (isolation #411) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:59 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2558, Crescent wrote:Oh there was a hammer. Probably a good time for it, as I don't know if there was anything more to gain out of the day. I would say I'm mostly locked in on like, everything now. I will say I have one person I'm likely never voting off over anyone, but I'm not telling you who~
I said I was locked in on "mostly everything" to end the day, and you are correct in that I intentionally did not specify any names. I may as well have told the game I had already decided on both my last scum and my biggest locktown.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (isolation #412) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:44 am

Post by Crescent »

My work internet is barely working today I'll have more to add later
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2659 (isolation #413) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:58 am

Post by Crescent »

To specify I'm back to where I started the day with it being Enchant or Gera because I realized something specific but I don't have time to elaborate now
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2660 (isolation #414) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by Crescent »

Ok anyways. I referenced that other game of mine, and that specific player, and at work I was thinking about it, and several things dawned on me. Sultan and Gera are practically the same player, which is an uncommon sight there. I initially town read Sultan on day 1 for popping in to make a potentially crucial unvote (Which is the exact thing I did with Gera here), something I did not think he would have the wherewithall to do as scum, and for a single post that followed (Seems familiar). On days 2 and 3, I was confbiasing him like crazy. I only figured out what I was doing because I townread every single person in the entire game, and rebuilt my reads from the ground up. It was then that I realized my stance on him was more my own hype than anything else. I looked for reasons why Sultan was on so many townlists, but I could not find any legitimate ones. The game was allowing him to effectively coast.

So I was pondering these questions about Gera at work, and I started to wonder: Has anyone given a truly
good
reason to town read him all game? My gut response was no, without even having access to the topic at the time. Fire said he townread him a couple of times, but I don't believe he ever gave a reason for it, and he left the game town reading everyone currently alive. Owen said he townread him, but would reapproach his read on him in final 5 if it got there. He also I don't believe actually gave any discernable reason for this townread. If I ISOed myself, I'd probably see that I was, just like that game with Sultan, confbiasing on Gera. The parallels between this game and that game are beyond uncanny.

I have to concede it is possible my townread on him is functionally broken. Just like that other game, it took all of two day 1 posts I liked to essentially never put the low-volume player under any real scrutiny again (I even mentioned this in my big post on day 4 that he's a player I've essentially been ignoring). It's possible that he snuck into a blind spot of mine the same way Sultan did. I ask myself in contrast: Have people given truly good reasons to town read Fire and Vivax this game? Absolutely. Even Enchant, as scummy as I've found like half the things he's done this game, has more explicable reasons on his side for a town read than Gera does.

I wagered earlier that scum was avoiding bussing whenever possible, given the seeming purity of how Meg and Mala's trains looked at the end of the day, and I looked something up now that I'm home. Guess what? Unsure's train on day 2 was also pure. I then ISOed the three flipped scum.

He never appears in a single post either DWlee or Mala make.
Meg basically says "Let him sort out later". Nothing else.
Unsure immediately "+1s" my Gera might be town post, but almost entirely ignores him all game. Gera's name appears just 17 times in this entire ISO, and he only ever interacts with Gera twice... Mostly when trying to rally support to kill Enchant. He says Gera "could" be scum in the same post he tries to pair Mala and Enchant as the last two.. But he also lists virtually everyone in the game as possible scum in that post as well. Gera is someone scum drew a lot of attention to in 2272 and someone scum has almost completely ignored in this game.

Imma do a quick VCA on Gera...

Day 1: Lowell, Fred, Meg, off of Meg when he hits -1
Day 2: Fire (I remember offhand he gave Fred a "naughty point for voting Fire... Then also voted Fire, for some reason).. Holy crap he spends a significant amount of day 2 wasting his vote on Fire.

Day 3: Basically doesn't vote for a long while. Prince/Enchant both get a train and Gera parks on... Vivax for a while, despite his #2 in Enchant actually having a train and being a useful vote.. Which is also something I noted, I think (gg me not pushing this further). He ends as the second vote on Malcolm, but he started as the -1 vote on Malcolm. He only votes Unsure when Unsure is confirmed scum. This guy's VCA is actually completely awful holy shit.

So yeah, I'm going to ask everyone else alive.. Is there actually a legit reason for a townread here or did I just allow this game to fall into the exact same trap as that game?

But seriously I'm kinda feeling like there's no way Vivax and FK are allowed to be voted off here, and if it's Gera I have a blind spot for players like him I seriously need to address.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (isolation #415) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 2598, Crescent wrote:
In post 2595, Vivax wrote:Good writeup, shouldn't even assume you are yeetable for it, why?
Question is if you'd rather presume Gera or Enchant
Because paranoia of me should be at maximum at this point and for good reason. I'm planning as if I've only got one shot.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2663 (isolation #416) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:24 pm

Post by Crescent »

Ok so checking Unsure's ISO again definitely showed something interesting. I mentioned that 2284 seemed like something he might not do if Enchant is scum, and then I was laying there in bed now and suddenly pondered "just how long was Unsure trying to kill Enchant. It started way earlier than I thought.

The answer is: Since day 2, shortly after.. I went off on Enchant. Unsure was also lazy sussing Mala at the time just for existing, but she had no real pressure. Going after both other scum on day 2 after a scum vote on day 1? Probably not. Let's move further.

Unsure quotes.. Exactly two Enchant posts in his entire ISO, and never at any point even stops to, say, ask Enchant a real question about reads or anything. No good reason is given for Enchant appearing on his scumlist. He asks Enchant why he got off MT.. Like 300 posts after he switches to Fred. Unsure has several posts in this timeframe where he ignores this unvote.

When does he inquire? Immediately after I double down on Enchant for his scummy unvote on Fred in post #1234. Enchant then stays on Unsure's scumlist for virtually the rest of the game for almost no given reason. He jumps onto the momentum I create on Enchant, and it looks super opportunistic in the process.

Unsure's ISO on Enchant reeks of scum tunneling town. The way he tunnels on Enchant is also very similar to the way he tunnels on Malcolm. He directly quotes almost no Malcolm posts either, and barely asks him a single direct question of any kind. Unsure seemed to kinda just.. Not actually care what the people he was tunneling on were posting.

Like I seem to be doing all the actual work today but sure why not. I'm still keeping it to a pace I can handle in my current state. Unsure's ISO is a trove of information yay.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2687 (isolation #417) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:25 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2667, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2663, Crescent wrote:Like I seem to be doing all the actual work today but sure why not. I'm still keeping it to a pace I can handle in my current state. Unsure's ISO is a trove of information yay.
In post 2664, Frogsterking wrote:Do not underestimate the amount of work I've put into this day lol
In post 2665, Frogsterking wrote:I townread Enchant for a completely different reason if you want me to post it. I don't disagree with what you found, I just didn't think to look there.
Fine, be like that! The tell is called elimination by pathing and it involved you.
Psh I went back to bed~
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2690 (isolation #418) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:49 am

Post by Crescent »

The pathway is pretty easy to follow, though I do think it contains a hole in it.

If Enchant goes for me right at the start of the day, I probably just kamikaze him. I had already thought about this possibility occurring a long while back. Like, talking 11 players left in the game far back.

I feel like neither Enchant nor Gera are actually providing us with a lot. Enchant just exists and I can't remember pretty much anything the guy has done today, and Gera feels reactive. He's now attacked my town read on Fire, and your town read on Enchant by "not understanding" them. Here's a simple progression with the current player list today.

Been calling Vivax scum since day 3
Challenged my town read on Fire/FK
Challenged FK's town read on Enchant.

I feel like Gera and I are at opposite poles here. I'm essentially redoing case point after case point trying to find reasons to cross off suspects, and he's trying to keep everyone as a suspect.

As for Enchant, he kinda looks like how I felt over the night phase. I really would like to see some more coming from him.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2692 (isolation #419) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:06 am

Post by Crescent »

Anyways my shakeup has led me to the possibility that Enchant is this game's 2272 DWLee, who was a player I eventually got to being town based on scum's actions rather than their own. The scumteam has been all over this guy all game, especially Unsure.

Interesting fact.. Greeting scumread Gera basically all day 1.. And I'm the one who talked him off of it. I think I singlehandedly caused half the game to townread him the same way I did Sultan.

Much like that game though, there is a better argument i can find for the other three players to be town than I can find for him being town. I'm flat out not scumhunting, I'm
town
hunting. Enchsnt was right about cases like this - You can find a reason to scumread virtually anyone. A lot of us have awful VCAs, but Vivax's early VCA and Fire's overall VCAs are pretty strong compared to Gera's being godawful, for example. They simply have more town points from their votes.

I started this day with Enchant ahead of Gera and my current analysis of their town points has flipped this. Vivax and FK are still off the table. At this point I am willing to bet the game on them being town, which is how a situation like this has to be approached.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2695 (isolation #420) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:10 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2691, Vivax wrote:I'm just going to sheep Greetings legacy
Too grumpy to be a good influence on this game today, it's the bad kind of wtf-inducing posts

VOTE: Enchant
I think I've talked myself off of Enchant, somehow.

But seriously I do want to see SOMETHING more substantial from him today before I'm committing to anyone.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2699 (isolation #421) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:15 am

Post by Crescent »

On a side note I just re-read Enchant's VCA and it's probably even worse than Gera's.

I'm deriving a lot of the possibility of him being town strictly by Unsuee's tunnel on this guy mirroring his tunnel on Malcolm, especially in a situation where scum was already behind.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2701 (isolation #422) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:21 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2697, Vivax wrote:
In post 2695, Crescent wrote:
In post 2691, Vivax wrote:I'm just going to sheep Greetings legacy
Too grumpy to be a good influence on this game today, it's the bad kind of wtf-inducing posts

VOTE: Enchant
I think I've talked myself off of Enchant, somehow.

But seriously I do want to see SOMETHING more substantial from him today before I'm committing to anyone.
I'm just going to seriously tinfoil here UNVOTE:
And say Frogster/Fire is the scum slot cause it started off with self-proclaimed scumminess then went into making posts that make themselves look townie.

Also, Frogsters approach today with the pathing nonsense aimed at getting me to scumread you smells bad
My TR of FK is pretty much solely based on Fire, who has a very strong ISO. For him to be scum means he would've been playing a really strong scumgame before suddenly becoming demotivated and falling off a cliff.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (isolation #423) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:28 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh I've said it before: I'm a data absorber, and there sure is a lot of data to absorb, but I also have a lot of time to do it. This is reading back on 2,500 posts in a week. That's a trifle compared to having to do 7,000 posts in 48 hours... Without the existence of an ISO button.

Seriously, there's no ISO button. You have to manually hunt all of a player's posts if you want to ISO them. This one little button is a fucking godsend.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2712 (isolation #424) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:42 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2706, Vivax wrote:
In post 2705, Crescent wrote:Oh I've said it before: I'm a data absorber, and there sure is a lot of data to absorb, but I also have a lot of time to do it. This is reading back on 2,500 posts in a week. That's a trifle compared to having to do 7,000 posts in 48 hours... Without the existence of an ISO button.

Seriously, there's no ISO button. You have to manually hunt all of a player's posts if you want to ISO them. This one little button is a fucking godsend.
I have a little thing alongside my head that whispers me things through sensations without being schizophrenic.
Are you smoking?
Because of my lung damage, smoking anything is potentially suicidal for me.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (isolation #425) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:00 am

Post by Crescent »

I'm not sure you can make any sort of comparison with FK to another game given we've all been in this game like a month longer than he has and the game significantly slowed down by the time he even existed in it.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2741 (isolation #426) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Crescent »

Just did a quick check before work today... And I actually found another point against Gera now that I really have him under a magnifying glass. I'd rather not tip off exactly what this is (so I may be able to use it on him again in the future...), but I was with this guy in 2272 (town) and 2273 (scum), and there's a resounding similarity in this specific regard to his play in 2273.

Clidd actually used an identical and correct argument to this on Gera in 2273 in comparing two of his past games, but that game was full of embarrassments who yelled at people for referencing other games, and I'm the only one who ever paid attention to it.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2742 (isolation #427) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Crescent »

To put it simply if it is Gera like I'm currently thinking it is, I may have discovered a serious scumtell of his and I would rather not say.

I might want to research more of his scumgames after work.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2747 (isolation #428) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:09 am

Post by Crescent »

I need to test it's efficacy against other games of his to see if it is decisive, which I cannot do at work.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2758 (isolation #429) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by Crescent »

Oh this game is not ready for the ass whooping I am about to dispense, even with some unclear results in there. I did not expect to spend well over an hour on this, as I certainly I didn't expect this to turn out to be so extensive. I'm going to need to see more than this passive woe is me commentary to move the needle at this point. Gera has tried to keep everyone in the POE today by attacking townreads, but has yet to actually give a scumread.

Results were overall mixed. 2190 in particular flies completely in the face of... Basically every other scum Gera game I read, but aside from the honestly horrendous VCA this game there's a lot of overlap in 2273 behavior and some in 2159. It may simply be that Gera changes the way he plays specifically when scum is or feels behind (Scum was only 2 + traitor in 2273). Scum had a clean sweep in 2190. As it's not an every game thing. Most of this will in turn be focused on his play this game and the distinct two points of similarity to 2273 - Where he put his vote in T/T situations, and how he poorly jumped into the fray when a potential teammate was threatened.

...And Enchant is frankly just... Completely, staggeringly useless today and I have zero idea how to read it directly.

I ISOed various past games of his, both town and scum. There was one specific scum game (2159) that stuck out as similar, especially on day 1. However, 2190 and 2257 (especially 2190)
don't
stick out in this regard. Well, I may as well point out what I noticed between this game and 2273. This is kinda just a demolition of a VCA anyway. It doesn't help that Umlaut was such an inactive host that there aren't a ton of VCAs.

On day 1 in 2273, Gera countervoted Clidd... And kept that vote there for an awfully long time.. As the only vote. Three wagons were starting to form:

Corwinoid (3): UNOwen, Vivax, Crescent
UNOwen (2): clidd, Elsa Jay
GeorgeBailey (2): Not_Mafia, Eiralox
Not_Mafia (1): GoldfishFromTheMoon

Corwin eventually reached 4 votes, Owen reached 3 votes, and George was eventually hammered. Two were town and one was traitor aka scum had no idea they were scum. What did Gera do? He changed his splinter on Clidd to a splinter on me and never moved his vote again for the rest of the day. He completely avoided the trains.

Owen, the traitor, is vigged night 1. He tunnels a lot on Vivax day 2 (I've noticed he does tunnel more as scum than as town).

gibus (3): BlueBloodedToffee, Elsa Jay, Corwinoid
Vivax (2): Not_Mafia, geraintm
BlueBloodedToffee (1): gibus

Turns to:

gibus (3): BlueBloodedToffee, Elsa Jay, Corwinoid
Vivax (3): Not_Mafia, geraintm, Eiralox
Elsa Jay (2): Alexcellent, Crescent

Gibus just voted Elsa to 3, aka a three way tie. Elsa is the other scum. Gera
immediately
jumps on Gibus. There's a big delay between this and the next VCA, but by then, he's the only vote left on Gibus.

The VC after that:

BlueBloodedToffee (6): Alexcellent, Crescent, Corwinoid, Elsa Jay, geraintm, gibus

Elsa is safe and blood is in the water. They both pounce.

Vivax (4): gibus, Elsa Jay, Not_Mafia, Eiralox
Not_Mafia (1): geraintm

He spent almost the entireity of day 2 on Vivax, but avoids him here. He looks like he doesn't want to be caught on town. After all, Elsa's claim should have a limited lifespan if *cough* Corwin were a remotely capable mafia player. Gera is concerned with being on two town votes in a row.

Let's compare it to this game, starting with this early mess on day 1. Every single person with a vote on them is town. Gera adds a useless vote on Lowell to the mix.

Fredrick A Campbell [3]: Andante, bugspray, Greeting
MalcolmTucker [2]: Vivax, Enchant
Vivax [2]: UNOwen, Lowell
PookyTheMagicalBear [1]: Fredrick A Campbell
Firebringer [1]: PookyTheMagicalBear
Dwlee99 [1]: MegAzumarill
Greeting [1]: Prince of Paterson

Shortly after, it turns to this.

Fredrick A Campbell [3]: Andante, bugspray, Greeting
UNOwen [2]: Vivax, Fredrick A Campbell
MegAzumarill [2]: PookyTheMagicalBear, Lowell
Dwlee99 [2]: MegAzumarill, Prince of Paterson
Lowell [1]: geraintm

Meg is in gaining steam, and Gera jumps on Fred... An action which he claimed he had a reason for when I scrutinized it, but no reason is ever given for this vote. He then immediately shades Enchant for.. Voting Fred. Then Meg just... Completely stops playing the game, and Gera throws a vote on him right in that sweet spot for bussing at #5. Meg gets to -1... And Gera unvotes. Greeting specifically called this possibility of Gera pulling back a bus vote.

Now let's ramp it up into higher gear.

Day 2 starts like this:

MalcolmTucker [4]: Enchant, Unsure, Andante, Firebringer
Fredrick A Campbell [3]: bugspray, Crescent, Prince of Paterson
Unsure [1]: Greeting

Turns to:

Fredrick A Campbell [4]: Crescent, Prince of Paterson, bugspray, Firebringer
MalcolmTucker [3]: Enchant, Unsure, Andante
Unsure [3]: Greeting, Vivax, Lowell
Firebringer [1]: Fredrick A Campbell

Gera throws a vote on Fire
while shading Fred for voting Fire
. It's another vote that's going nowhere. The day ends over 400 posts later. He never unvotes Fire, and he sits there alone on Fire for virtually the entire rest of the day.

Malakittens [5]: Firebringer, Gamma Emerald, Enchant, Unsure, Vivax
Fredrick A Campbell [4]: Prince of Paterson, UNOwen, Andante, Lowell
Enchant [1]: Fredrick A Campbel
Unsure [1]: Greeting
Firebringer [1]: geraintm

Mala gets to 5 at this time (I actually forgot she even took the lead, and of course, Gera's still on Fire).. And oh look who was on Mala on day 2... Fire, Enchant, and Vivax. Unsure was also there. Fred's train we now know is pure against Mala's. Are both scum really bussing Mala here? Is Unsure really bussing Mala here, then bussing Mala AND Enchant? Either both scum are bussing, or the last scum is the guy who's sat there avoiding making any crucial vote all day. I'll take the splinter vote over the field for this one. Gera has exactly one post in this entire timeframe. It's back to Fred 5 Mala 4 at the time. He comments on neither and shades Enchant instead. Scum is sure shading Enchant a lot this game... It reminds me of what scum did 2272... With Gera.

Let's move on. There's more.

A whole tonna people get votes.

UNOwen [2]: Andante, Greeting
Prince of Paterson [2]: Enchant, Lowell
Enchant [2]: Prince of Paterson, Vivax
Unsure [1]: Firebringer
Lowell [1]: UNOwen
MalcolmTucker [1]: Unsure

Is a representative example of just how ridiculous the beginning of this day was. Gera calls Vivax scum #1 and Enchant scum #2 in #1678. Here's the votals in #1717, but that's not the full story.

Prince of Paterson [4]: Enchant, Lowell, Andante, Vivax
Enchant [3]: Prince of Paterson, Unsure, Greeting
Unsure [1]: Firebringer
Lowell [1]: UNOwen
Vivax [1]: geraintm

Guess what though? Enchant had
four votes and was in the lead
when Gera specifically labeled him as his #2 scum. We had another potentially town/town situation, where he listed one of them as ascum read, the same way he did was Fred on day 2.. And once again, he avoided actually voting for them when they had a train already there. Gera then remains uselessly on Vivax for a long time, until...

MalcolmTucker [6]: Andante, Vivax, Enchant, Unsure, UNOwen, geraintm
Enchant [3]: Prince of Paterson, Greeting, MalcolmTucker
Prince of Paterson [2]: Lowell, Malakittens
Malakittens [1]: Firebringer

He uses others' arguments as an excuse to vote Malcolm, in a way that shirks responsibility for his own vote ("Sheeping people who know better"). At this time, the concept of just killing Mala is gaining a
lot
of steam, and Malcolm's vote was starting to trail off soon after this. Fire is on her. Andante lists Mala AND Gera as potential scum in #1875. I talk about killing her in #1953... And he's on Malcolm in #1957. Owen says Mala is probably scum in #1969 shortly after this. The tide was turning against her and turning quickly. He also quickly defended Mala's claim after she made it - Something Greeting, Prince, and myself all saw a giant hole in right away. There's a distinct similarity in him voting to protect Mala gaining steam and the way he voted to protect Elsa gaining steam in 2273.

Gera then places no vote at all on day 4... Until Unsure is outed at scum, and promptly jumps him. What he's done today is.. Kind of exactly what Enchant has said. He feels like he's waiting for someone else to make an argument on someone who isn't him.

In day 1 of 2159, MN gets an early mini-train and he sits there as the only vote on NM for a ridiculously long time while people are getting votes all over the place. Eventually scum becomes the top vote... And he immediately votes the next closest town. He then busses the scum... But doesn't keep the vote there. It's just for show. Then it kinda turns clear the scum's going to die and he jumps on right at the end to hammer. It was a similar thing, Gera holding onto a completely useless vote while town was being voted, then immediately counterwagoning the best town target when scum was in danger.

...Yeah I've now spent over an hour and a half on this I think that's enough.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2759 (isolation #430) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:31 pm

Post by Crescent »

But anyway, until Mala joined and started defending Enchant, you had a core of players in DWLee/Gera/Unsure who were all shading Enchant very early and very consistently in this game for flimsy reasoning. I developed an actual well-reasoned scumread on him, but these three? Not one of them ever did.

I've had this lingering feeling for a while that scum specifically wanted me to kamikaze Enchant today, a feeling that got stronger once I read Unsure's ISO. To be even more specific,
Owen townread Enchant
. Post #2432 is one of his last posts, and after re-reading the ISOs as I have I'm finding I agree with it. The last time Lowell mentions Enchant is... Actually a long time ago, but it's post #1673... And he doesn't scum read Enchant.

In #2502, Owen specifically says he townreads Gera, but will "definitely reevaluate him in final 5" to make sure on that read. In essence, even though there was still the possibility that Owen fakeclaimed to bus Unsure, who was likely dying anyway, Owen basically had to die if Gera was scum. I actually did not think Owen was going to be the kill last night, because I went into the night locked on Enchant. I actually thought they'd kill Vivax and try to pit me and Owen against each other. Vivax is a total loose cannon and frankly you cannot predict what he's going to do.

So a night kill that didn't make sense to me at the time does make sense to me if it's Gera instead of Enchant.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2760 (isolation #431) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by Crescent »

Also yeah I told you I was treating today like lylo don't say you weren't warned~
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2761 (isolation #432) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 2432, UNOwen wrote:I don't think Enchant is likely to be scum, his interactions with Unsure/Malakittens don't look aligned to me.
In post 2219, Unsure wrote:
In post 2207, Greeting wrote:If Mala's claim is true then her green check on Enchant will be the only case where a PR has helped us win this game. Too bad it's a (in my opinion) scum fake claim.
I think there's a non-zero chance that Enchant is still town after we check if Mala's lying. But if we can afford it, I'd want to elim the slot before ELo.
This in particular looks like a possible scumslip from Unsure, as it seems to assume Malakittens is lying before I had even counterclaimed. Scum plan was probably to set up an Enchant execution post Malakittens flip.

Right here is a pretty strong defense of Enchant by Owen.. Right before Owen died, and the argument very much holds under scrutiny upon reading Unsure's ISO. Look at the post right
above
this one.
In post 2218, Unsure wrote:
In post 2196, Greeting wrote:I am down to eliminate Malakittens today.
There are better way to solve the game by leaving Malakittens to day five and also the Malcolm flip makes me want to refrain from doing this kind of play.

Calls Mala and Enchant scum together on day 3.

Says he doesn't vote to vote Mala on day 4.

Says Mala being scum doesn't scum confirm Enchant, but we should vote him anyway "if we can afford it" (Not because he's scum?)

Immediately votes Mala in #2251 after Owen claims

Finds a bad reason to shade Enchant in #2280.

Unsure is trying to set up Enchant so hard on days 2, 3, and 4 that it's absolutely glaring.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2762 (isolation #433) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by Crescent »

On a side note I'm off on Saturday and would very much like this game to not be a part of it.

But anyway, Gera, you say you're being set up by someone to be killed today. That also only leaves Vivax and myself. Enchant is doing nothing, and FK barely seems invested (and I don't blame him given his situation). Yet you won't go on the offensive at all?

You sound like you're hoping someone pops in to swaddle you. It's a defeatist, anti-town attitude.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2775 (isolation #434) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:26 am

Post by Crescent »

Ok last night I was hallucinating that like half a dozen people I've never ever seen before were posting in this game I may have overdone it a bit.

And Gera your tendency
was
the tell. You often splintered off into a useless place (scum you seems to feel s greater need to have a vote down than town youL, but as soon as you felt scum get threatened, you immediately voted whichever town had the most votes. You did it day 1 in 2159. You did it day 2 in 2273. You did it day 1 and day 3 in this game.

As far as the hanging on splinters went.. 2159 day 1 (most of the day), 2273 day 1 (The entire day), and the both days 2 and 3 of this game.

Why did you shade Fred on say 2, but follow him onto Fire anyway? Why did you stay on Fire by yourself all day?

Why did you call Enchant your #2 scum when Enchant had the vote lead, but waste your vote on Vivax, which certainly wasn't going anywhere?

'Cause both of these look like you attacking a vote leader while also refusing to vote them.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2776 (isolation #435) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:38 am

Post by Crescent »

It sure would be nice if like the top 14 posts of content today weren't all from me. Maybe I should case myself next considering no one else seems to be doing it.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2777 (isolation #436) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:39 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh wait I already did that yesterday when FK asked nevermind
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2778 (isolation #437) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:41 am

Post by Crescent »

Wait that wasn't yesterday that was day 5 after that jerk hammered on day 4 before I could finish writing
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2783 (isolation #438) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:52 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh and I mentioned 2190 felt different from like every other game of his, and it's specifically because he was out for blood in like two seconds and was aggressively voting all game. I read no game (regardless of his alignment) that compared in any way to that one. Didn't even seem like the same person.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2784 (isolation #439) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:54 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2780, Enchant wrote:What jerk
FK asked me to summarize my entire game so far, then hammered Unsure as I was doing it. Kind of a dick move.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2791 (isolation #440) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:06 am

Post by Crescent »

I meta dove him specifically because I was recognizing the patterns between his play here, and his play in 2273, so I jumped into 2273, but I didn't have the time to properly research it until after work yesterday.

His votes on Fred and Malcolm this game mirror his vote on Gibus that game. Him splintering on Fire and Vivax mirror him splintering on Clidd and myself (and to an extent NM).

2190 is like.. Rabid Gera.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2792 (isolation #441) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:09 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2786, Enchant wrote:Meta is "Meh". If someone knows how they act, they can manipulate so.
Gera is a newer player who hasn't reached that point yet. It's why I was intent of seeing how well it held up in comparison to other games. If I found a strong link I would've voted him immediately and not even given the reason why.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2794 (isolation #442) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:11 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2788, Vivax wrote:Yeah gera can‘t be scum.FK unlikely, not impossible

Between Cres-chant it‘s not as easy to pick
Might have to ISO unsure
Unsure's ISO has points that look good on both of us. It is why Owen specifically developed a town read of Enchant, and it is the strongest argument for calling Enchant town in the game that I've found.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2797 (isolation #443) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:15 am

Post by Crescent »

Yeah I'm not amused by seeing a collection of shitposts re-presented to me twice now.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2801 (isolation #444) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:32 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2798, Enchant wrote:Not Vivax. He runs in circle screaming AAAA internally.
^

But holy crap Enchant actually did something today.

To sum up the day so far, I've actually been trying, FK has.. Been around, but I have no idea how serious he is. Vivax has the attention span of a goldfish, and both Gera and Enchant had no serious contributions whatsoever until this post.

I notice as I'm bombing Gera, FK has pretty overtly suggested a town read on everyone but Gera, but without ever actually saying Gera is the last scum.

So FK.. What are you thinking at the moment?

And don't respond with a shitpost, please.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2809 (isolation #445) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:01 am

Post by Crescent »

It points to me seeing a ton of myself in her, actually. That train felt like bullying more than it felt like scumhunting, and it's something I am quite used to experiencing... Something I've already gone over many times, not even only in this game. I was personally offended by what I was seeing.

I'm going to disregard Fire existed for a moment and put the tinfoil at maximum because old there is such a scumcase for FK here. I feel like he's spent a lot of this day dropping vague nudges for people to follow. Like right now, he lights a match, and Vivax is making the ensuing argument.

And it's interesting what brings it up. Just 1 1/2 hours before this, he says he townreads me. He's already shared TRs of Enchant and Vivax. This would only leave Gera, the guy I'm currently casing, but he isn't saying anything there. His own words have basically led him to Gera being the only one left.

So I find this curious, and ask him to tell us what he was really thinking because it didn't add up. FK sits there and
watches
me attack Gera while apparently thinking everyone else is town. My seeing this didn't add up is what got him to call me scum, just an hour and a half after he calls me town? It feels super inorganic.

Vivax already called him out earlier in the day on trying to subtly divert focus at me, and in how hard he was trying to influence him without actually saying a lot. That question as a test if he'd say anything more concrete (Even Enchant has!)... And it again results in Vivax doing all the work for him. His nudges feel like they follow the feel of the game rather than actual intuition.

He feels like he's playing puppetmaster. Fire is honestly the only good thing about this slot. FK kind of does not seem like he actually cares wo dies today so long as someone else is making the argument to kill them.

Back to the previous point: Wanna know what changed during this span? Enchant finaly did something. He said he would vote FK in final 3 if Gera was town. This is the only realistic reason I can see for FK shifting focus back to me. You and Enchant both don't trust him, so watching me take out Gera isn't enough. He has to try to get you to take out me, so I can take out Gera posthumously.

Phone dying must post
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2812 (isolation #446) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Crescent »

Well I dragged myself out of bed now. Anyways. Time to quote some posts.

quote="In post 2779, Frogsterking"]
In post 2777, Crescent wrote:Oh wait I already did that yesterday when FK asked nevermind
I townlocked you after your response to my question I asked when I replaced in. I've only doubted it for the first 24~ hours after the Prince flip.

PEdit: Okay yeah that's what I was guessing you were referring to.[/quote]

In post 2798, Enchant wrote:
In post 2797, Crescent wrote:Yeah I'm not amused by seeing a collection of shitposts re-presented to me twice now.
According to my feelings, it's:

Not you. Not because you trying hard, write big posts, it's just opposite of how i feel you would do as mafia today.
Not Vivax. He runs in circle screaming AAAA internally.
Not Frog. I just not feel so.
Not Enchant. :cop:

Result obvious. If it's NOT Gera, then probably my money would be on Frog, but it doesh't matter, as i will be hanged next.
In post 2805, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2801, Crescent wrote:So FK.. What are you thinking at the moment?
I'm becoming suspicious of you.

Just 7 posts after Enchant says he'll go for FK in final 3, FK responds to a perfectly reasonable query into his thoughts by directly contradicting himself, while lacking the follow through he's lacked all day. Lord I townread Fire but Lord do I not townread this guy at all and it's really throwing me off. I have to wonder, did FK sense I was getting a little paranoid of his behavior when I asked him that question? He says I have easy to fake posts for a high-end scum player... But what about his? He's practically been manipulating Vivax out in the open the entire day with low-effort posts. How much of his posts are easily fakeable? Like, ALL of them?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (isolation #447) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Crescent »

Well I dragged myself out of bed now. Anyways. Time to quote some posts.

quote="In post 2779, Frogsterking"]
In post 2777, Crescent wrote:Oh wait I already did that yesterday when FK asked nevermind
I townlocked you after your response to my question I asked when I replaced in. I've only doubted it for the first 24~ hours after the Prince flip.

PEdit: Okay yeah that's what I was guessing you were referring to.[/quote]

In post 2798, Enchant wrote:
In post 2797, Crescent wrote:Yeah I'm not amused by seeing a collection of shitposts re-presented to me twice now.
According to my feelings, it's:

Not you. Not because you trying hard, write big posts, it's just opposite of how i feel you would do as mafia today.
Not Vivax. He runs in circle screaming AAAA internally.
Not Frog. I just not feel so.
Not Enchant. :cop:

Result obvious. If it's NOT Gera, then probably my money would be on Frog, but it doesh't matter, as i will be hanged next.
In post 2805, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2801, Crescent wrote:So FK.. What are you thinking at the moment?
I'm becoming suspicious of you.

Just 7 posts after Enchant says he'll go for FK in final 3, FK responds to a perfectly reasonable query into his thoughts by directly contradicting himself, while lacking the follow through he's lacked all day. Lord I townread Fire but Lord do I not townread this guy at all and it's really throwing me off. I have to wonder, did FK sense I was getting a little paranoid of his behavior when I asked him that question? He says I have easy to fake posts for a high-end scum player... But what about his? He's practically been manipulating Vivax out in the open the entire day with low-effort posts. How much of his posts are easily fakeable? Like, ALL of them?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (isolation #448) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:19 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh neat. Thank you. That's the response I wanted! I called out the Puppetmaster, and now he is trying to silence me. FK is the last scum. Lock stock and barrel. Kill me now, then kill him, or just kill him. Don't care which.

I don't know where I went wrong with Fire, but it's FK. I am willing to die for this. I made that post knowing scum FK would immediately vote me for it, and FK immediately did. While I've been casing Gera, I've also been casing... Well, everyone else. FK has played this day
exactly
like I'd expect from scum, and I think he realized I was starting to notice the little discrepencies when I questioned him. I'm going to bet Enchant sees it too (He specifically said I haven't played today like he'd expect from scum), and it's why he said he'd kill FK tomorrow even after watching me lead an incorrect train on Gera.

I finally found a good question to ask FK and his response was
critical failure
. He's going to try to kill me here and use me to kill Gera tomorrow.

Now I ask you a question... Why did I never vote, despite all the casing on Gera? I still wasn't sure. If I had found that tell extended to all his games I would already have him dead.

VOTE: FK

If you kill me here, do not let him live tomorrow. Promise me this. I made the Puppetmaster overplay his hand and now he is forced to commit to it.

Also please I've written way bigger posts than that on my phone, nice try.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2816 (isolation #449) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:23 am

Post by Crescent »

I want everyone alive to promise me they will kill FK tomorrow if they kill me here.

I ran a gambit to see if I would spook him into voting me and it worked. This is just ~4 hours after he effectively said he had "no doubt" that I was town based on my play and my responses. Who was I so sure was town? Fire. Not him. Not once did I ever call FK town based on his own play. I fucked up something big time with Fire.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2818 (isolation #450) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Crescent »

And Gera you can come out of hiding and actually be useful now. I caught the scum and it wasn't you. You hinted that there
was
someone you wanted to pressure, but you were afraid to pursue it. Time to put your big boy pants on. I don't even care if I'm that person, you no longer have any excuse as I'm no longer bombarding you.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2819 (isolation #451) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2817, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2810, Frogsterking wrote:Are you a professional swimmer by any chance, Crescent?
...because was quite the backstroke.
Catching people like you is hard as fuck and I had to disregard a player I strongly townread to make an objective case on you.. And that objective case looks horrendous and many parts of it had already been recognized by Vivax. I have never townread anything
you
did. I have, however, become increasingly paranoid of you all day. Vivax and Gera can both attest that I held onto an argument against Elsa for
several days
in 2273 before I finally presented it because I knew she would be hard to put down. I've been watching you. I haven't liked what I've seen. Your blatant contradiction of stance with me was the first real crack in your armor you've ever shown, and I knew that was the time to say what I specifically thought about
your
play.

I knew if you were scum, you'd feel compelled to vote me for doing it. You had to shut down my calling attention to the way you had been playing because you know I'm the only person here strong enough to actually catch you on it. You're practically leading Vivax around like a little puppy. He can see it, but he sure can't catch it.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2820 (isolation #452) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:34 am

Post by Crescent »

FK was so blindsided by this it's hilarious by the way <3. It's finally dawning on him that he really did slip up.

I just totally pulled a Chris on him~ (No one here is getting that reference I know)
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2822 (isolation #453) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh and just to make it crystal clear, I am willing to self-hammer today if it means FK dies tomorrow.

But you guys better fucking kill FK tomorrow if it comes to that.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2824 (isolation #454) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2821, Enchant wrote:what
The puppetmaster finally slipped up and I caught him. I spent a long time waiting for a good opportunity to put pressure on the guy to test him out and his response to it was horrendous.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2826 (isolation #455) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Crescent »

Actually FK, you're the scum flailing. I'm the only one actually presenting an argument. The only thing you've ever argued against me is "I make posts that are easy to fake", which like 1000x more applies to you than to me.

You know that there's still another day after this one, so you're trying your best to discredit the argument without ever actually
responding
to the argument. You just immediately called me flailing scum from the first moment I made it.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2829 (isolation #456) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:44 am

Post by Crescent »

My self-hammer is already typed up and good to go, but I'm curious to how Gera responds given I've taken the pressure off of him. Regardless, kill FK tomorrow.

The words "Kill FK tomorrow" appear a
lot
of times in that post.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2833 (isolation #457) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:48 am

Post by Crescent »

Vivax doesn't understand that the Andante train triggered me psychologically and really I can't blame him. Never before on MS had I reacted that way to a train on anyone.

Regardless I will self-hammer before I go to work (even if Gera doesn't show) but until then I have nothing to lose and will just keep telling you it's FK <3.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2834 (isolation #458) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:49 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2832, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2827, Enchant wrote:
In post 2825, Vivax wrote:VOTE: Crescent

Sowwy owo
Why?
Enchant, in your reads list you said you didn't think it was Crescent because they aren't acting the way you would expect them to as scum. Look at how Crescent's behavior has just changed and tell me if they still seem like high-effort Town.
Keep flailing FK~

Reminder: Kill FK. No one else.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (isolation #459) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Crescent »

This might be the first time I've actually had fun all game. The game is solved... And unlike 2273, town can't throw it this time if they just listen to me, even if I have to die first.

My arguments on FK are so much better than his counters it's super duper amusing.

And how did I change? I presented a rational, reasonable argument against you... And you
immediately voted me for it

Yeah, no. FK is still the last sucm.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (isolation #460) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Crescent »

And I'd like to again call attention that FK changed from a virtually no-doubt town read on me to calling me scum in 1 1/2 hours and the only thing that happened during this time was Enchant thinking FK could be scum.

The only one who's drastically changed his behavior for shoddy reasoning is FK. The words "Kill FK tomorrow" only appear 6 times in this post I pretyped actually.. Imma go add some more.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (isolation #461) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:57 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2840, Enchant wrote:
In post 2837, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2835, Enchant wrote:Crescent!Town
Crescent isn't Town.
We have 7 days to decide.

... Oh gosh. It's mostly me speedrunning things, it's like mirror word.

Either way, calm.
Like hell am I letting this drag out for another 7 days.

You either kill me and then you kill FK, or you just kill FK. I really got him to expose himself past the point of no return, so my job here is effectively done. I've already caught the last scum, and whether or not I am alive to see him die is of little consequence to me.

I don't do dead player PTs though. I find them a flagrant waste of both time and energy.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2844 (isolation #462) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Crescent »

My take on Enchant's reaction is that he was stunned by this development, but if he actually thought I was scum here he'd have already hammered me.

I feel like I'm getting a better look at how Enchant ticks than I've ever gotten before, so I'll take it.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845 (isolation #463) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:01 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2843, Enchant wrote:You need to understand that mostly dead players not listened though, even if specifically asked. So dying to prove point is useless at best.

Atleast i need to think.
Vivax and Gera are followers and will listen to me, and you already think it's FK
today

I don't believe town will blow this game.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2847 (isolation #464) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Crescent »

Also Vivax question:

Wtf would be my scum endgame here? Why do I kamikaze FK the first moment he shows suspicion of me and turn myself into a clear and obvious 1v1 with him? I
forced
FK to turn this into a 1v1 situation. This game is essentially now unwinnable for me if I am scum, so why would I choose this route to attack? Let this be a lesson to you after I flip later.

Like I genuinely cannot figure out what scum motives I would even have to do this.

Just a reminder the last scum is FK and you
will
follow me on this like the good little puppy you are, Vivax.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (isolation #465) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2846, Vivax wrote:Been called many things but never a follower
I've been described as a tree though
I said Meg led you around like a puppy on day 1.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2850 (isolation #466) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Crescent »

Basically Vivax. Your first post tomorrow will be a vote on FK. Simple. You'll listen to me once I flip town. This is practically an order.

If I can't get the scum now, my next wish is simply to die in peace with the knowledge that town will win.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2851 (isolation #467) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 705, Crescent wrote:
In post 703, Vivax wrote:
In post 692, Crescent wrote:
In post 688, Andante wrote:why is andante vs meg a thing?
Because the way he led that train on you and the forced reasoning he did it for have never set right with me.
This sounds like you are mentioning me while trying to explain your read on Meg.
We started that wagon together and you struggle to explain your mafia read on them because you'd have to call my reasoning forced too.
Your reasoning was also forced, and Meg leg you along like a good little puppy.
Nice try, FK.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2852 (isolation #468) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Crescent »

Notice how FK keeps pulling up these BS reasons to attack me because he doesn't actually have a committed argument to give to it? I sure do <3
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2855 (isolation #469) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:17 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2853, Vivax wrote:Sometimes I forget to empty my pockets before putting the laundry into the washing machine :|
Just vote FK tomorrow and we'll call it even.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (isolation #470) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh and Enchant you're probably going to get your wish tonight and have a scumteam kill you. If you thought I was scum you'd have already hammered. This makes you a pretty obvious threat.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (isolation #471) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:27 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2858, Vivax wrote:Frogster you're making me want to unvote, that can be read in two ways

UNVOTE:
It's just another example of him purposely twisting my posts. FK's behavior has changed
significantly
since I first brought up my paranoia towards him, but he's claiming it's mine that's changed. He says my posts have been easy to fake, but that applies way more to his and you had even caught hints of this yourself. He accused me of saying something in scum PT... It didn't take me a minute to quote post #705 where it originally came from. FK is not doing the work. FK does not look like town who actually thinks he has a caught scum and is trying to put the screws on them. My argument against him is rational and formed over days of observation. He keeps making snide comments like that like they actually mean something.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2862 (isolation #472) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Crescent »

Actually let me put it this way, too.

The only one who's actually made legitimate arguments to call me scum today is Vivax. FK basically just invented a scumread it with a contradiction (immediately after Enchant said he didn't trust FK) and never bothered to justify it. That contradiction was a scumslip. FK voted me for catching his scumslip and pressuring him for the first time all game. He doesn't have any actual argument to back it up, so he resorts to nonsense like what he's been posting lately.

As far as I'm concerned the narrative writes itself, and I don't care if I have to flip town to prove it.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (isolation #473) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Crescent »

And for the record, I simply do not believe town FK feels threatened enough to snap vote me there. Like I immediately said - I got the exact reaction I wanted. Scum FK knows he has to shut me up ASAP to prevent me from doing any more damage. If FK doesn't vote me there, I might have just let that line of inquiry go. I had the feeling he was toying with us, but I didn't know if it was in a town-dicking-around sort of way or in specifically a "scum puppetmaster" sort of way. Frankly, I gambled a bit to get a better sense of his alignment. I even knew the potential for backfire, especially from you.

But yeah his entire reaction can essentially be summed up as "no u" without any real backing. Vivax is the one actually making arguments against me.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2866 (isolation #474) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:42 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2863, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2858, Vivax wrote:Frogster you're making me want to unvote, that can be read in two ways

UNVOTE:
In post 2860, Vivax wrote:I haven't done enough to be sure about the vote yet
Been burnt enough by that
I think I might know this player now. If I'm correct about who they are then they're a good scum player with a bunch of alts, and they've played with me before and they are vindictive. If I'm not correct about who they are then they're similar enough I get the idea now.
And now FK is trying to assassinate my very character, how lovely.

I'd suggest the town of this game to look into the "new player thread" to find out exactly why, and when, I came to this site. Am I allowed to directly quote posts from that thread into here? Because this argument is offensive garbage and I can obliterate it with a flick of my wrist.

The fact that he's going this far to undermine my character while still relying on Vivax to make the actual scumcase shouldn't be leaving any doubt here, really.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (isolation #475) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:47 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh fuck it I have nothing to lose at this point. I doubt it's against the rules anyway.

In post 2433, Crescent wrote:I've played dozens of games of mafia, but mostly in the same sexist community that I've given far too many chances to, just for the sake of familiarity. Once again looking to spread my wings and see if I can find better.

I'm used to a 48/24 closed setup format with generally no limit to post counts, though it's not the only format I've played. The average player size I'm used to is around 13-17.

I'm also a kitten. Meow.
In post 2436, Crescent wrote:Thank you. I just got out of a Kingmaker game where the day 1 King went mad with power and told me to stop posting or die instantly, then presumably killed me for "not posting" when I stopped playing as a result, with a host that openly trolled me.

Like, I know the majority of communities actually... Police themselves. It can't get any worse from there I'd imagine.

I'm kind of pissed that he forced me to go this far just to defend my character.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2869 (isolation #476) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:50 am

Post by Crescent »

And for the record, I've never played a single mafia game under an alt, ever, and I doubt I ever would.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (isolation #477) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:53 am

Post by Crescent »

But basically it's just another piece of evidence of FK trying to undermine me without doing the slightest bit of actual research. It's yet another argument that was proven false before he even posted it.

He's desperate enough to attack my character. I wonder what he'll stoop to next?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2872 (isolation #478) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:55 am

Post by Crescent »

Vivax just promise me you'll kill superfuckingobviousscumFK tomorrow.

Promise me.

It's so goddamned obvious at this point that it hurts.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2873 (isolation #479) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:56 am

Post by Crescent »

And yes, it's personal now. He attacked my personal character, and I am mad.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2876 (isolation #480) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:58 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2874, Vivax wrote:
In post 2872, Crescent wrote:Vivax just promise me you'll kill superfuckingobviousscumFK tomorrow.

Promise me.

But if I promise that and Enchant is mafia you're making me sign my self-ownage
Hey Vivax. Shut up.

The last scum is FK. The levels he's going to to discredit me without ever actually building a scumcase against me has scum written all over it. You fucking kill FK tomorrow. I don't give a damn what you personally think at this point. You either kill FK or you fuck off.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2877 (isolation #481) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:01 am

Post by Crescent »

Actually I'll make you a deal.

Promise me you'll murder FK tomorrow without any second thoughts and I will immediately self-hammer.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2879 (isolation #482) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:03 am

Post by Crescent »

Because, frankly. I trust Enchant. He already knows it's FK. I trust Gera to follow me. You're the closest thing to a wild card here. If I can lock you on FK, I know town will win tomorrow.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2882 (isolation #483) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:08 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2878, Vivax wrote:
In post 2876, Crescent wrote:
In post 2874, Vivax wrote:
In post 2872, Crescent wrote:Vivax just promise me you'll kill superfuckingobviousscumFK tomorrow.

Promise me.

But if I promise that and Enchant is mafia you're making me sign my self-ownage
Hey Vivax. Shut up.

The last scum is FK. The levels he's going to to discredit me without ever actually building a scumcase against me has scum written all over it. You fucking kill FK tomorrow. I don't give a damn what you personally think at this point. You either kill FK or you fuck off.
But it's massive OMGUS, when we discussed Firebringer you weren't that confident about the slot being scum.
Like, I'll just unvote again so you can cool down and I can devote more time to this to not look like a lazy bandwagoner, but FK is a breath of fresh air and he's putting the carrot on the nose

UNVOTE:
Yep, I wasn't. I totally missed something on Fire. I townread him pretty hard.... But never once did I townread anything FK specifically did. As the day went on, I felt paranoid growing towards him: FK has been playing the game with puppet strings, his supposed reads constantly and subtly shifting to meet the current trend of the game. You should be more concerned that in just 1 1/2 hours, he went from calling me "no doubt town" to calling me scum, in response to a
perfectly justified question
asking him to actually give direct thoughts. It is a bit annoying that you seem to be completely overlooking this.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2885 (isolation #484) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Crescent »

Like, his reaction there is the very foundation of the entire argument I've built again him - It's completely inorganic. There is nothing that happened in that timeframe that should have caused a shift in stance from townlocking me to calling me scum, and the only possible cause of this that I can identify was Enchant saying he'd vote FK in final 3. That blatant contradiction is why I jumped on my tin foil to begin with. I wanted to test him.

I feel like you haven't really given the contradiction that caused all of this to begin with any real scrutiny.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2886 (isolation #485) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2883, geraintm wrote:Sorry, back quickly. At relatives after a 6 hour drive.

Skimming, but what is Crescent doing?
I'm making sure the last scum (FK) dies, even if I have to die first to do it.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2887 (isolation #486) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:13 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh and he personally attacked me and my change in demeanor since then is pretty damned obvious.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2888 (isolation #487) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:16 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh and speaking of that Gera, I'm telling you FK is superduperobviousscum and I trust you will listen to me if I die here.

Don't let me down.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2889 (isolation #488) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:21 am

Post by Crescent »

Also FK pretty much keeps attacking me with snide comments while I have an actual argument against him.

Another fun fact: I forced this 1v1 with FK. I am willing to die if it means FK dies next. FK obviously can't pit his life against mine because he's scum. He needs to get me flipped and to try to use my argument on you to kill you tomorrow, the same way he's using Vivax to try to kill me today.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2890 (isolation #489) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh and my read on Vivax now is he's a coward who doesn't actually think I'm scum, but finds me the safest place to vote. That mental struggle is why his vote has dipped on and off twice.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2891 (isolation #490) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:27 am

Post by Crescent »

I have to go to work very soon. I guess I've carried my end of this as far as I can at the moment. I might be dead before I'm even home. If I am, please don't forget that FK is the last scum.

It's up to you guys now.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2894 (isolation #491) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:04 am

Post by Crescent »

Just started work.

VOTE: Crescent

This is actually the second time I self hammered, Enchang interrupted the first one.

There will be no forgiveness for any of you if you fuck this up and don't kill FK tomorrow. I've left it all on the table here and I don't really have any more to give.

It's FK and it's so fucking obvious it actually annoys me that I have to suicide to prove it.

Learn how to fucking read a game, Vivax.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2895 (isolation #492) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh and I will probably never look in this topic again.

I'm done here. I caught the scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”