enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 424, Empking's Alt wrote:Kondi is coming 100% from a town POV (my POV). Pyro also seems to be scumhunting.

Really? let me summarise what kondi has done. First, vote delta for some reasons. Secondly, vote me with no case. thirdly, change vote to delta with no case again. Lastly, ask me to give 13 reasons why he should selfvote. So this is from a town POV huh? Really?. So this is your point of view huh.

In post 415, PyroDwarf wrote:Bud, I agree with his reason for voting empking, and see that he was being misreped by empking. I can see why you suspect me, but my suggestion that we lynch an anti town player vs. a random other player assumes that we have no idea who the scum is.

?I thought we are suppose to lynch scum? So you already know delta is not scum but anti-town on day 1 huh? What? I dont remember you saying that.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 425, enomis wrote:
In post 424, Empking's Alt wrote:Kondi is coming 100% from a town POV (my POV). Pyro also seems to be scumhunting.

Really? let me summarise what kondi has done. First, vote delta for some reasons. Secondly, vote me with no case. thirdly, change vote to delta with no case again. Lastly, ask me to give 13 reasons why he should selfvote. So this is from a town POV huh? Really?. So this is your point of view huh.

Yeah. The 13 reasons comment was also pretty funny.
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 426, Empking's Alt wrote:

no. give me how his pov is town.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 427, enomis wrote:
In post 426, Empking's Alt wrote:

no. give me how his pov is town.

Because it is? Because of town was reading the game they'd think the same things as Kondi? I know that because I think the same things.
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by enomis »

Because it is? Because of town was reading the game they'd think the same things as Kondi? I know that because I think the same things.

What? No firstly, not every town thinks the same way. Secondly, explain on how he is thinking the same things as you. I cant find any similarities other than the delta wagon. He is fosing me and demyx while you are fosing bub and treznor. How is that the same?

Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 429, enomis wrote:

What? No firstly, not every town thinks the same way.

Doesn't matter. Though I'd agree that "thinking differently=/= scum" that doesn't mean "thinking the same =/= town".

Secondly, explain on how he is thinking the same things as you. I cant find any similarities other than the delta wagon. He is fosing me and demyx while you are fosing bub and treznor. How is that the same?

That's not the same. Though our main D2 paradigm is different our smaller points are still similar.
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 430, Empking's Alt wrote:
In post 429, enomis wrote:

What? No firstly, not every town thinks the same way.

Doesn't matter. Though I'd agree that "thinking differently=/= scum" that doesn't mean "thinking the same =/= town".

Secondly, explain on how he is thinking the same things as you. I cant find any similarities other than the delta wagon. He is fosing me and demyx while you are fosing bub and treznor. How is that the same?

That's not the same. Though our main D2 paradigm is different our smaller points are still similar.

What are your smaller points....... Can you kindly point it out to me how YOU AND KONDI have similar POV because i cant see much similarities.

Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 386, kondi2424 wrote:
In post 383, enomis wrote:
In post 382, kondi2424 wrote:Empking, link me to a game where you found scum with that scumtell.

No kondi, answer demyx and my questions first.

I'll do that right away, sir. :roll:

In post 403, kondi2424 wrote:enomis, I demand that you give me 13 reasons why I should be voting myself in your next post.

In post 365, kondi2424 wrote:@enomis: Citizen was likely killed because she was obvious town and was a logical poster.

Demyx wrote:several of the votes were crap (Empking and Kondi)

My vote was crap? Explain.

(I'll point out now that I didn't necessarily post things that agreed with these because they're not necessarily game relevant.)
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 432, Empking's Alt wrote:
In post 382, kondi2424 wrote:Empking, link me to a game where you found scum with that scumtell.

In post 403, kondi2424 wrote:enomis, I demand that you give me 13 reasons why I should be voting myself in your next post.

In post 365, kondi2424 wrote:@enomis: Citizen was likely killed because she was obvious town and was a logical poster.

(I'll point out now that I didn't necessarily post things that agreed with these because they're not necessarily game relevant.)

answer this:
What are your smaller points....... Can you kindly point it out to me how YOU AND KONDI have similar POV because i cant see much similarities.

Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 434, Empking's Alt wrote:

What? I thought these are you differences?

Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

No they're similarities.
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Post by enomis »

how is "i'll do that right away sir" a similarity. You must note that Kondi never answered my question. And how is " i demand that you give me 13 reasons why I should be voting myself in your next post" a similarity. WTF?

Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 437, enomis wrote:

how is "i'll do that right away sir" a similarity. You must note that Kondi never answered my question. And how is " i demand that you give me 13 reasons why I should be voting myself in your next post" a similarity. WTF?

Because its what I was thinking.
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Post by enomis »

WTF? I GIVE UP.....I SERIOUSLY GIVE UP.....

Demyx
Demyx
Goon
Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Demyx »

It figures you'd think Kondi was 100% town since you both refuse to give reads or information of any sort no matter how hard you're badgered.

Did we seriously start with three people out of nine who are/were religiously opposed to reads and discussion? My head hurts.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:58 am

Post by kondi2424 »

If that's the case, we also started with 2 VIs/misrepping scum.

Been really busy lately. Will post actual content shortly.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:01 am

Post by enomis »

In post 441, kondi2424 wrote:If that's the case, we also started with 2 VIs/misrepping scum.

Been really busy lately. Will post actual content shortly.

To be frank, I dont expect your actual content to be coming. I think it would be another ' give me 13reasons why i should selfvote'. I no longer have any expectation of you.

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

In other news, Pyro comes up with yet another diplomatic and totally ineffective post:

In post 415, PyroDwarf wrote:We can figure out who is scum going by the theory that scum was on Delta's wagon.Yes, I voted for him, but I can assure you, I am town. Then the was Karne, who did what they said they would and hammer-voted. Kondi, hopped on and stayed on, and is exhibiting some contradictory behaviors. See:
In post 312, kondi2424 wrote:I'll post my reads tomorrow.
In post 401, kondi2424 wrote:I asked you for your reads, over and over and over again, when really I shouldn't have to ask for reads because any town should be providing reads on a regular basis without prompting!
Kondi has yet to do so.
Next is Enomis. I have said that I am willing to accept him as newb-town, but I am willing to consider the possibility that he is indeed scum. My newb-town read is from his setup questions.
Finally, Empking's Alt. Well, he has his reasons for voting Treznor, and what I thought was interesting here is Bud seemingly come to Treznor's defense.
So, looking at the people on the wagon leave me at: Enomis-prob town, kondi-nothing to horrible so far, needs to address what I have brought up, Empking-I also did not like the way he started the day with an empty post vote. Of the people on the Delta wagon, my scum pick would be him.

Now, this leaves us with the people that were not on the wagon. Is it possible that Delta's lynch was entirely town driven? Maybe.

Demyx is full of goodposting, he did a good job of hoping off of Delta's wagon and made it clear why he did. Could be a way for a scum to hop off a townie wagon to use as town points later?

Bud, I agree with his reason for voting empking, and see that he was being misreped by empking. I can see why you suspect me, but my suggestion that we lynch an anti town player vs. a random other player assumes that we have no idea who the scum is.

Treznor is lacking major content, but what is posted feels lurky. I understand being on the road, though.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

No vote and no back-up pressure whatsoever.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:10 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

?I thought we are suppose to lynch scum? So you already know delta is not scum but anti-town on day 1 huh? What? I dont remember you saying that.
In post 306, PyroDwarf wrote: Who would you rather lynch on day one: a shot in the dark or an uncooperative player that is not helping scumhunt because he is zeroed in on a newb-town?
Also, I never said anything about him not being scum.
Nectar of the Gods.
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 440, Demyx wrote:

It figures you'd think Kondi was 100% town since you both refuse to give reads or information of any sort no matter how hard you're badgered.

Did we seriously start with three people out of nine who are/were religiously opposed to reads and discussion? My head hurts.

I've given reads. I've given reasons for reads. How can you possibly say "No wonder you give a town read on Kondi you refuse to give reads"?

Do you agree wityh Bub now about my "mysterious" vote?
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 445, PyroDwarf wrote:
In post 306, PyroDwarf wrote: Who would you rather lynch on day one: a shot in the dark or an uncooperative player that is not helping scumhunt because he is zeroed in on a newb-town?
Also, I never said anything about him not being scum.

So did you think that Delta is probably scum before he is lynched?

treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:53 am

Post by treznor »

For those not voting for Empking's Alt: I've heard no one (to the best of my knowledge), say that they think Empking's Alt is town. Can anyone make a case for him being town? If not, are we just extending the day to see if we get any interesting interaction (which is a good thing in my book)?
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:03 am

Post by enomis »

In post 448, treznor wrote:For those not voting for Empking's Alt: I've heard no one (to the best of my knowledge), say that they think Empking's Alt is town. Can anyone make a case for him being town? If not, are we just extending the day to see if we get any interesting interaction (which is a good thing in my book)?

Empking and kondi are fking anti-town to me. I cant even read them. I am waiting for kondi actual content but i doubt that will come.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”