Mini 230 - Color Mafia - Game Over, man!

EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:45 am

Post by EnderX »

Bah!

Especially Bah to Stoofer. You made a perfect townside play on night four...scum no like that. Congratulations to the town for a well-played game.
"No trees were harmed during the production of this post. However, several electrons were severely inconvenienced."
micigante
micigante
Goon
micigante
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:34 pm

Post by micigante »

I’m happy to see that this never ending story with the lynch of ML is over! :D :D Good game town!!! :wink:
Good game also to scum.. Maybe it was not a good idea to kill Iammars on the last night because today we were only confirmed innocent left, while there were still some doubts about the innocence of Iammars.. However we have been very lucky at lynching the SK on day one.. with Darquiel alive for a couple of day, we wouldn’t have any possibility!
Thank you also to GreenLiquid for modding..I had great fun in this game!
Lazio-o-o sul prato verde vola-a-a! lazio-o-o tu non sarai mai solaaaaa!!
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:38 pm

Post by Iammars »

Oh, I loved the fact that I was a naive investigator. GL still sent me my result the night I died, and I got an innocent on Medicated Lain. And I'm all like "Noooo! Maximumum is the Tracker Scum!"

And I really should have attacked more Day 1, but other than that, oh well. GG all.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:56 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Yay! Go town!

I really enjoyed this game, for whcih thanks to everyone involved.

I think Maxi and micigante won it for the town -- Maxi's skillful use of her night choices and micigante's scumdar. You can see from micigante and my conversations that he kept me from lynching Iammars and losing the game.

Well played the scum too. I think the tactic of framing Maxi and then defending her was genius.

And expecially thanks Green Liquid. This was a really interesting set-up.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:14 am

Post by Iammars »

Mr Stoofer wrote: And expecially thanks Green Liquid. This was a really interesting set-up.
Yes, very true. I tried, and yet could not guess ahead of time what colors would be scum.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:45 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

Gwah! good game all, now that I finally have a chance. I assumed Iammars would investigate me that night and get a guilty for being scum at all, had no idea other wise I would've killed differently. Had I not of gotten caught up in not having internet and 3 papers due in a week's time, I think I still stood a chance, hehe. But then, maybe the odds were stacked against me from the start of the last day. Good play especially Micigante and Stoofer.
If you're not remembered, then you never existed.
Maximumum
Maximumum
Goon
Maximumum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:28 pm

Post by Maximumum »

ML, you definitely had me fooled when you jumped in to defend my colour being used to kill. You are right, if it wasn't for your lack of posting I may have voted differently.

Thanks for a great game, GreenLiquid! It was a fun one.

Oh, and did MeMe actually have a fruity posting restriction or was that just for fun?
[i]Nothing says lovin' like something from the oven![/i]
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:08 am

Post by EnderX »

If I recall correctly, she had to post the fruits in order to use her doc powers. It was in a post somewhere back, I think.
"No trees were harmed during the production of this post. However, several electrons were severely inconvenienced."
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:46 am

Post by GreenLiquid »

ORANGE – MeMe – Vitamin Doctor
You are Orange. You are the color of citrus, and as such you have a slight posting restriction. Each day, you must refer to lemons, citrus, or oranges in at least 3 posts (if you make less than 3 posts, then all your posts). As a bonus, if you mention lemons, citrus, or oranges in 10 or more posts, you’ll get to protect a player from night kill. This bonus can be used only twice. You win with the town.
Yup, MeMe had to post fruits 10! times to get the night protection.
Avatar courtesy of Chickadee! | GTKAL

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”