chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4626 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by chennisden »

that was a good pagetop if i say so myself.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4627 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Shirou »

Auro is on E-1.

I'm hopefully waiting for Joqi/Math to come around and see their opinions.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4628 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 4618, Shirou wrote:Pichus are ineherently evil dear Chennis.

Such foul-looking creatures could never roll a green pm card.
please, my pfp is like 50% green and 0% red
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4629 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 4626, chennisden wrote:that was a good pagetop if i say so myself.
It had a noble feeling to it.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4630 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by chennisden »

oh wait i got it

I rolled YELLOW

i might not have a plan as scum but i simply CANNOT be town
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4631 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 4611, chennisden wrote:it's like "omg what chennis is doing in the moment COULD be construed as scum if you bend over 180 degrees so let me do exactly that!!" yes im scum and NOW, D2, is my MASTER PLAN and EVERYTHING that happened in D1 was just MISDIRECTION
I'm officially an idiot if you're scum but I'm cracking so hard to this.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4632 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by chennisden »

What are you talking about, im not SCUM, im YAWFIA
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4633 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 4632, chennisden wrote:Image

What are you talking about, im not SCUM, im YAWFIA
ur fucking kidding me
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4634 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 4603, Flopz wrote:Hopkirk said "*Hopkorn it"
lmao
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4635 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 4615, Shirou wrote:
In post 4613, chennisden wrote:this is faster than i wanted it to be, but if we're gonna go fast let's not let d1 shit repeat
yup

like, this isn't bragging or anything, but I think one of the reasons as scum my plans work out sometimes is because I can just...somehow "feel" the room temperature to know what to expect next.

Probably everyone can do it though, I don't think it should be that hard.

But yeah now there's nothing waiting for us but hell if we don't do the chain. Sorry if I'm wrong.
should've expected this not gonna lie
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4636 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by chennisden »

i was thinking how hilarious it'd be if the scumteam was me/auro or shirou/auro rn
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4637 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Shirou »

Chennis is it wrong I'm gonna have fun self-voting tomorrow if Auro is town?

I don't think he's but still

I guess they'll still argue "look, this is another DISTRACTION by scum!Shirou, he's trying to look LAMIST and make us lose faith", but I hope at least they will read my posts in D4, and not gun for you/ go for Flopz in that universe.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4638 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by chennisden »

i think its wrong of u to have fun playing mafia at all, i dont think fun is allowed in this game
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4639 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Shirou »

"scum!Shirou offered his head in a silver plate when everyone was comfortable with him on Day 2 opening, just so that he could get the super hard miselimination of Auro, a player no one town read, but you see, that's where the plan begins, because now that all the attention is on him in D3, he's gonna talk his way out of the self-vote for 3 days straight".

I could see how this does make sense if Auro was a threatening slot to a team of Shirou/Chennis, but like...Auro was focusing on Lilith...

But I digress. I do understand it's hard to see the flaws on the reasoning when you're uninformed, just as me/you may have been overlooking the flaws on a case of scum!Auro, but I can't help but find the situation intriguing.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4640 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 4638, chennisden wrote:i think its wrong of u to have fun playing mafia at all, i dont think fun is allowed in this game
I had almost forgot it. I remember more the newbie thread rules since it's the unique I had a good read of, but in the official one indeed there's the rule of "no fun allowed whatsoever in this game". I had forgot we had that rule away from newbies to not scary them away, say to them it's a fun game, and rejoice in their progressive suffering through their time getting experience and realizing the fraud.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4641 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 4639, Shirou wrote:"scum!Shirou offered his head in a silver plate when everyone was comfortable with him on Day 2 opening, just so that he could get the super hard miselimination of Auro, a player no one town read, but you see, that's where the plan begins, because now that all the attention is on him in D3, he's gonna talk his way out of the self-vote for 3 days straight".

I could see how this does make sense if Auro was a threatening slot to a team of Shirou/Chennis, but like...Auro was focusing on Lilith...

But I digress. I do understand it's hard to see the flaws on the reasoning when you're uninformed, just as me/you may have been overlooking the flaws on a case of scum!Auro, but I can't help but find the situation intriguing.
no we're obviously scum, and we're trying to get a scummies nomination by playing this super tight game and wowing everyone by winning in this tense atmosphere where people are lolreading us
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4642 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 4641, chennisden wrote:no we're obviously scum, and we're trying to get a scummies nomination by playing this super tight game and wowing everyone by winning in this tense atmosphere where people are lolreading us
I don't want to be petty because everyone can be wrong on reads, including me on you/Auro etc, but it's just curious to me how the consensus seems to be:

1) scum!Shirou is miseliminating Auro and talking his way out of self-voting in D3/D4/D5.

Rather than

2) scum!Shirou is trying to get town credit by proposing a BoP in a wagon that will likely not happen today, therefore having the ammunition of defense that he offered his head early in the game, but the playerlist didn't take it

I do think it can be solid to scum read me here, it's just, the motives for it are different.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4643 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 4608, chennisden wrote:
In post 4574, Flopz wrote:Couple of things to say before I go into the Shirou proposition

First, Auro scumread me for not being part of the Johnny wagon and joing a vanity wagon instead while then having his own vanity wagon by voting for me. He also has 180'd his read and is back to TR me and idk what he even believes at this point. Auro is plenty scummy from my pov.

I also do not like Chenn+Shirou and think there's a good chance of a scumteam here and there's been quite a few meh things about Shirou's play that I want to talk about (with Hop's help):

Shirou hard townreads Chenn for like no reason and both Chenn/Shirou's votes on the Johnny wagon were bad - Chenn was first/not seriously pushing Johnny and Shirou only joined the wagon after it became clearly leading to a lim.

Shirou's saying that Shirou/Chenn/Math + Auro/Flopz is one pool where there's 2 scum at one point based on the townblock then ALSO say that if me and Auro flip town they'd be more interested in pushing in the townblock afterwards. Completely ignoring Chenn there.

Chenn also immediately refused voting Shirou out as well and their trajectory on agreeing here is so bad.

Also Hop says Johnny has a history of bussing partners and then Johnny never actually voted on Chenn is a bit bleh

Tho after Shirou is all but guaranteeing they'll self-vote if there's a D3, I see no reason to join this as it's two bird one stone.

VOTE: Auro
Flopz have u ever considered that your read (and everyone else's read) on Shirou is just absolute shit
In particular a) if we needed misdirection, we had PLENTY OF THAT on D1, b) even if we decide to bus Johnny instead of let anything else go through for some reason, we CANNOT bus or allow self elim d2, c) adding onto the last idea, we can easily line up 4 mislims without doing anything d) yall apparently suck ASS at reading me (im actually pretty easy to read i think?? whoever's on a team w/ fl can easily confirm fl can read me, shirou can read me, oka can read me most of the time, etc????)
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4644 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by chennisden »

oh also e) i think the reason you scumread me is because you play a different way from me and you can't understand my rationale here as town, rather than you actually think i have a rationale here as scum
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4645 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Shirou »

In fact, I'll perfect 2) more:

"scum!Shirou is trying to get town credit by proposing a BoP in a wagon that will likely not happen today, therefore gaining in the following days the defense of having offered his head early in the game, but the playerlist didn't take it and proceeded to miseliminate the LHFs that scum!Shirou said to protect in EoD of D1/D2 opening, giving even more ammunition/credit for scum!Shirou to push through the final miseliminations of Auro/Flopz after town mislimmed the LHFs Infinity/Math. A solid path to victory to Shirou/Chennis scum team".

The above is kinda solid, if only not because I could do a way better job of presenting myself as a collected/amiable person in my proposition, while I intentionally acted sketchy to seem the idea of a guaranteed elimination of Shirou in D3 more tempting to anyone that suspects, in other words making the suspicious on me from potential townies work in my favor.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4646 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by chennisden »

f) contrary to popular belief, my iq is actually a positive number, and i can make NON IDIOTIC plans as scum

fun fact - i don't think i've lost a serious (non-hydra, non-bastard) scumgame minus the FIRST GAME I EVER PLAYED ONSITE. shirou can probably claim something similar. do you think we just.... allow this to happen for zero gain???
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4647 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 4642, Shirou wrote:
In post 4641, chennisden wrote:no we're obviously scum, and we're trying to get a scummies nomination by playing this super tight game and wowing everyone by winning in this tense atmosphere where people are lolreading us
I don't want to be petty because everyone can be wrong on reads, including me on you/Auro etc, but it's just curious to me how the consensus seems to be:

1) scum!Shirou is miseliminating Auro and talking his way out of self-voting in D3/D4/D5.

Rather than

2) scum!Shirou is trying to get town credit by proposing a BoP in a wagon that will likely not happen today, therefore having the ammunition of defense that he offered his head early in the game, but the playerlist didn't take it

I do think it can be solid to scum read me here, it's just, the motives for it are different.
yeah, i mean, i don't think you're
not
the kind of scumplayer to play with fire, i just think it's unlikely you immolate yourself while being completely self-aware of that
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4648 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by chennisden »

also this presumes that i would actively play the way i did wrt johnny and firebringer early d1, and while the rap battle is something i have big enough balls to do as scum, i don't think there's an actual gain in like... p much everything i did
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4649 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Shirou »

I have lost a fair share of scum games actually. People opinions of my scum game are mostly based on Baton Pass / JK9 ++, which probably may be skewed samples and maybe the paranoia around me will decrease eventually the more games I play?

Dunno.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”