xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by xvart »

Yes, my logic may be incorrect but let me try and explain my intention. I was going more for I find it hard to believe that there is another vig/SK/etc. so I find it hard to believe that there are three scum. I'm guessing there are two scum. My intention was based along the fact that if there are only two scum I find it rather hard to believe that there is a tracker, cop, PGO, doctor, AND a lie detector in the same game against two scum members. I find it hard to believe that there would be that many people against three scum....

However, due to Zazier's claim against me being scum I don't know what to say other than either Zazier's claim is being universally redirected/opposed (just like Zaziers); similar to Shottys false claim yesterday; or one or both of them are scum trying to end this game in LYLO.

That is the only hesitation I have voting Shotty. I'll probably vote Shotty tomorrow afternoon unless something else comes to light to sway my vote.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

xvart wrote:Yes, my logic may be incorrect but let me try and explain my intention. I was going more for I find it hard to believe that there is another vig/SK/etc. so I find it hard to believe that there are three scum. I'm guessing there are two scum. My intention was based along the fact that if there are only two scum I find it rather hard to believe that there is a tracker, cop, PGO, doctor, AND a lie detector in the same game against two scum members. I find it hard to believe that there would be that many people against three scum....
Why is that? I still don't understand your logic or what you're trying to say. There is too much town power for three scum? How does that make any sense? Or am I just missing what you're saying?

Also, from before.....

VOTE: xvart

I said I would in my last post after more info, and it makes sense to me.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by xvart »

Let me try this more clearly from the haze: I don't think there is three scum. I don't believe Shotty's claim because that would be too much power even against two scum. However, if there is a universal fault on all investigations then that precludes my suspicions because it would both validate Shotty and de-validate Zazier; which I believe to be the opposite. That is why I am withholding my vote. I don't think Zazier is scum but in order for him to be town that would also make Shoty town, both with positive results.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 am

Post by ZazieR »

Let's see. The claimed investigation roles: Tracker, Cop, Lie Detector.
The result from the tracker was correct.
One result from the cop has also been shown as correct (Cry), so the second is likely correct as well.
The result from the Lie Detector was wrong. But then again, it's a fake claim as stated earlier.

Want to claim, Xvart?
Ignore the ''R''
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:45 am

Post by Battousai »

Vote Count:

xvart -3- ZazieR, Amished, hasdgfas
Shotty to the Body -1- MehPlusRawr

Not Voting
: xvart, shotty to the body,

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Amished »

MPR, vote xvart now. Christ almighty man.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:31 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Ehh, I'd rather lynch the person who's confirmed scum, but hey, we're not getting a lynch without my hammer.
Vote: xvart
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:13 am

Post by ZazieR »

So is Xvart, so you did the right thing.
Ignore the ''R''
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:18 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Oh, hey, I missed your cop claim. Now I see. If you're insane I'll be grumpy, to say the least.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:25 am

Post by ZazieR »

Zaz wrote:I'm a cop as I tie my target up and use that time to search their belongings (But I apparently whip them as well to try and get a confession).
Cry had nothing in his belongings and didn't confess anything.
Xvart on the other hand did confess.
If you didn't vote due to the cop claim, then why did you?
Ignore the ''R''
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:28 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Shotty is confirmed scum, and he hasn't hammered. Xvart's play itself has looked terrible regardless of the claim.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:30 am

Post by ZazieR »

Will look at the second statement soon (Dinner time), but Shotty hasn't posted after Xvart reached L-1.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:47 am

Post by ZazieR »

About your second statement, the post with the Xvart vote in it is the first time you're mentioning him.
So how was he scummy to you?
Ignore the ''R''
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:55 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Her saying "Town is overpowered. That must make the mafia even less powerful than normal! It's not LYLO guys, listen to me, I promise!"
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:40 am

Post by ZazieR »

MehPlusRawr wrote:Her saying "Town is overpowered. That must make the mafia even less powerful than normal! It's not LYLO guys, listen to me, I promise!"
Ok, where do I begin?
-In that post from Xvart was also a quote that I had a guilty against Xvart and he stated that I'm softclaiming cop or something.
-You didn't read his explanation of what he meant.
-He did state that it's likely LYLO.

But my biggest issue with your vote swap is that you went from confirmed scum to a player you didn't know was confirmed scum without questions asked.
Ignore the ''R''
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:20 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Yeah, I decided to be lazy and trust the town, as most of it is clearly on the xvart wagon. And if there were 2 scum, it wouldn't be LYLO.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:48 am

Post by Battousai »

Final Vote Count:

xvart -4- ZazieR, Amished, hasdgfas, MehPlusRawr

Not Voting
: xvart, shotty to the body

Death Scene

The town decided to lynch xvart. However, someone shouted: "Wait; he might have information to give us. Let's treat him like his "family" has treated everyone else."

Zazier stepped up and said: "I've been waiting for this for a long time. Tell us who you work with!" Zazier then chopped off one of xvart's fingers.

"ARRRRRRGH!" xvart screamed. "I know nothing..."

"Let me try." Hasdgfas said. "Who do you work with?" Then he stabbed a knife into the nerves in xvart's neck.

"ARRRRRRGH!" xvart then spit on hasdgfas.

"This is getting us nowhere. Move!" MehPlusRawr shoved hasdgfas out of the way and roughly put a plastic bag over xvart's head and wait several minutes.

"You'll kill him!" Shotty to the Body yelled.

"Isn't that the point?" MehPlusRawr snidely responded. Then he removed the bag and xvart gasped for air.

"You'll never get anything from me..." xvart gasped.

Amished then came forward and said, "Die scum. Die," as he slipped a noose around his neck.

xvart struggled as he was raised up in the tree. His blood was dripping all over the ground and he continued to struggle. As he gasped for his last breath he said:

"Wait... I'm just a lowly accountant... I'll tell you everything you want to know-"

Amished released the noose but it was too late. xvart's body lay in a pool of his own blood. His tortured, mangled body a heap on the ground.

xvart was lynched.

xvart -Tom Hagen, Mafia Consigliere- has been lynched D3

It is now night 3. Day 4 starts Saturday, July 3 at 1pm (GMT-5). All night actions must be sent in by then or they will not be counted.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Battousai »

Death Scene

Once again, the whipping sounds were coming from ZazieR's home, together with some other noises that won't be described in detail. Nobody was curious as to what happened there. It wasn't hard to guess. People were more curious to all the customers as the sounds were heard non-stop. It was for that reason that the local gossippaper gave the following information away:

Day XX Month OO Year ???? (From 'ZazieR's Delish Delights')

'Today's first Delight Order came from a special customer. He was on a journey to discover manhood. A tradition that is allowed to be done when he and his folk may do when they reach adulthood, blah, blah, blah. Then came something about Amish Ed. During this journey, he had a specific goal in his mind, mhmmm. And I gave it to him, OHOHOHOHO.

Though the first Delight was fun, as he was such an inexperienced child, the second customer was old. Not just 'old'. He was ancient!!! I'm surprised that my whip didn't break him. So warning for next time, if a customer is as old as Socrates, whip harder! I want to find out if guys like that would break, OHOHOHO. On the other hand, I have to adjust my tempo due to their body (Better said, what's left of it) BORING

At this moment, I have troubles figuring out who was worse: 'Delight' 2 or 'Delight' 3.
Seriously, I like guys who cry. As long as it's from pain that I cause!!! Not only that, he talked more than Delight 1. As if I'm interested in that!!! Next time I'll see a guy like that, I'll tie him up and after he's been tied up for three hours, I'll get the money, OHOHOHO
The only good thing is that I want to listen to a song: Cry Me A River. Obviously, when I've had my other Delights (If they come)

They shouldn't take that literally!!! The fourth never showed up!!! Perhaps I should collect the body of HP Leaves. It at least gives me some pleasure putting needles in it and such, while waiting for the next Delight. Though this isn't worth 'OHOHOHOHO'-ING for.

Next Delight gave me the impression it would be an alien. It's name was xvajwefrhi, though I thought it was shorter... Can't remember and am too busy to check. But honestly, I'm thinking it's not an alien. It was dark and what I felt, gave me the impression that he was human. You never know for sure. And with a name like xvagehtrycnju, who really knows?

I think I'm doing something wrong. First an ancient guy and now a small fry? Not only that, he had some strange fantasy. Something of becoming the first Animoperv. Children...

After having such a lot of talkers, I finally got a more silent one. All he could say was 'Rawr' and 'Hot Sauce'. I prefer not to comment.

Another silent one. With only that sentence, I've said more than GroupThink during the whole session. When will the screams be back again? My whip noises alone aren't enough!!!

The last session for the day was 'interesting'. I didn't have one Delight, but a Delight and a 'Customer'. Though the Delight mentioned a Shotty in his Body, I think it's very likely that Shotty his his brains. Who else would bring a Cow along with him!!! Not only that, the Cow didn't even pay me (if I don't count the cow using my hair as food)
I want this erased from my memories (Though I heard other noises than those from my whip. Too bad it weren't the noises I was hoping to get)

What an awful day.

Oh, wait. It seems one of the customers returned. I shall tell about this extra session when it's over, OHOHOHO.'

That were all the 'names' found after the body of ZazieR was found. The gossippaper is happy with it. But for us, the crypto used sometimes is too difficult to handle. Which guy would want to be the first Animoperv. And there are a lots of people who shout 'Rhaw'.
On a sidenote, there was no body found. But we did find a plate on the floor with hairs lying on it from the victim. We're assuming that ZazieR has turned into a Delish as well...

ZazieR -Super Hot Dominatrix, town cop- has been killed N3

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is July 12th (bonus days for the holiday weekend) at 4pm (GMT-5hrs)!
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Battousai »

Since MehPlusRawr is vla is too long, I will replace him, starting now
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Amished »

Ok, so shotty to the body needs to die is all that I know.

VOTE: Shotty to the Body

That lying thing is too much of a stretch to believe that he's town.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

Vote Amished

His claim is a lie.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:58 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Shotty to the Body wrote:
Vote Amished

His claim is a lie.
just like pittbunny's was, eh?
Give me one good reason why I should believe you over him, because my vote is currently, for all intents and purposes, on you
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Shotty to the Body »

hasdgfas wrote:
Vote Amished

His claim is a lie.
Give me one good reason why I should believe you over him, because my vote is currently, for all intents and purposes, on you
Not a word about the cop who was also sure he had a guilty and didn't? I don't know how to convince you that investigative roles are being screwed with, but it's happened twice now and one is confirmed. I didn't support any lynch yesterday and the only one I'll support today is Amished. No discussion again today, only a rushed vote from him. If this guy isn't scum I'll eat my hat.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

hasdgfas wrote:
Vote Amished

His claim is a lie.
Not a word about the cop who was also sure he had a guilty and didn't? I don't know how to convince you that investigative roles are being screwed with, but it's happened twice now and one is confirmed. I didn't support any lynch yesterday and the only one I'll support today is Amished. No discussion again today, only a rushed vote from him. If this guy isn't scum I'll eat my hat.
The cop with a guilty who we followed and lynched scum? Or aren't you talking about zazier?
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:31 am

Post by Amished »

Ok, so what happened with the 2nd kill 2 nights ago? Is there another killing faction or am I a PGO and got targeted just like RestFermata claimed?

Also, if my claim was a lie, why didn't you try to test that out however long ago instead of right now? If you really could do that at any time, getting a scum lynch on D2 would've been perfect.

No, my name is not "Ed."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”