Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Hiraki »

Buh Reck. Ranmaru has more votes. That'd be going against my ideals!

Vote Count

• Ranmaru: 5 (RisingPhoenix, Skyquiem, Slaxx, Mana_Ku, inHimshallibe) L-3

Reck: 2 (Kublai Khan, Scott Brosius) L-6
    Skyquiem: 2 (Ranmaru) L-6
    Kublai Kahn: 2 (mastin2) L-7
    Scott Brosius: 1 (DeityKabuto) L-7
    RisingPhoenix: 1 (Reck) L-7

Not Voting: 2 (Silver1337, Hiraki) L-6

With 14 players, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline countdown timer:
(expired on 2011-06-17 18:39:00)
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Ranmaru »

[winger] wrote:Wait, did we really have a jailkeeper claim? On day one? On PAGE one? With no votes down?

I'm not sure I follow why that happened, exactly. DK, why did you feel the need to claim?

How did you forget that DK was the JK?

[winger] wrote:Okay, so I've reread, and honestly nothing has popped up that has struck me as scummy. RisingPhoenix is playing the same way he did in our last game together (Elite Scumhunting Unit), which gives me town vibes from him.

DeityKabuko's early claim is terrible, but unfortunately probably makes him town as well.

Mastin versus Kublai Khan is boring and all based on meta, so I'm not going to really give it a good thought.

What exactly did he do AFTER this post, that made you change your read on him?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:41 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Things to note about RisingPhoenix’s iso (because I don’t feel like wallposting):

- Opens up the game with an IGMEOY on me… the next post where he mentions me, he says he has a “gut town read” on me… only to turn around and go “but last time I had a gut town on him and was wrong”. He effectively fence-sits on me, while also not giving any substantial reasoning for his reads of me.
- He pressures Ranmaru early on, which is in my opinion, scum applying pressure to a weak link while ignoring/staying away from the obvious VI (Kabuto) for +townpoints if he gets lynched. What’s even more hilarious, though, is that he attacks Ranmaru for both fence-sitting AND not giving full reasons for his reads, when he did the exact same things in regards to me.
- After he realizes he has some grounds to attack Ranmaru, he pretty much locks himself into a scumtunnel and does nothing else the entire game. Observe
o iso 03: tries to convince DK to vote Ranmaru
o iso 04: asks Ranmaru an open question
o iso 05: responds to a Ranmaru post
o iso 06: responds to a Ranmaru post
o iso 07: responds to a Ranmaru post + asks Hiraki why he voted RP
o iso 08: responds to Ranmaru’s question of “who has played with Empking”
o iso 09: asks why everyone is ignoring Ranmaru
o iso 10: promises a big general analysis on Ranmaru + attacks his reads
o iso 11: questions Ranmaru’s reads
o iso 12: tells mastin2 to vote Ranmaru
o [ a few useless fluff posts]
o iso 15: ah, NOW he finally posts a case on Ranmaru
o iso 16: banter with Ranmaru about the case
o iso 17: more attacks on Ranmaru
- After his original vote on Ranmaru, he breaks off twice: once to ask Hiraki a question (then never comes back to him), and just now that I’ve thrown down a vote on him.

Summary:
RisingPhoenix locked himself into a tunnel early on and hasn’t shown the slightest bit of desire to pull out of it. Ranmaru just
screams
easy mislynch to me… but he’s a mislynch that can actually put up a fight and thus not make an attack/tunnel on him look like a big scummy lion eating a wounded gazelle (which is what the DeityKabuto lynch would look like). If Ranmaru gets lynched, then he put up a fight and flips town and there’s a lot of suspects besides RisingPhoenix. If the wagon shifts elsewhere, RisingPhoenix can keep going “WAHHH WHY IS NOBODY LISTENING TO ME ABOUT RANMARU!” until the other lynch happens, which would then result in RisingPhoenix starting Day 2 with “Will you please listen to me about Ranmaru now?” and parking his vote on him again. Ranmaru is, quite frankly, a safe place for scum to hide. And to top it all off, RisingPhoenix’s meta does not match up with Elite Scumhunting Unit at all.

Conclusion:
RisingPhoenix is scum.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:43 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Ranmaru wrote:
[winger] wrote:Wait, did we really have a jailkeeper claim? On day one? On PAGE one? With no votes down?

I'm not sure I follow why that happened, exactly. DK, why did you feel the need to claim?

How did you forget that DK was the JK?

Page one, in a game I'm not regularly checking nor keeping up with, a long ass time ago (relatively). Not to mention, I'm in multiple games with DeityKabuto, and I can't say much more than that for risk of modkill. I got confused on top of forgetting about this game altogether.

Ranmaru wrote:
[winger] wrote:Okay, so I've reread, and honestly nothing has popped up that has struck me as scummy. RisingPhoenix is playing the same way he did in our last game together (Elite Scumhunting Unit), which gives me town vibes from him.

DeityKabuko's early claim is terrible, but unfortunately probably makes him town as well.

Mastin versus Kublai Khan is boring and all based on meta, so I'm not going to really give it a good thought.

What exactly did he do AFTER this post, that made you change your read on him?

See above. I just forgot about his early claim here because he plays pretty much the same way in every game (hint: shitty).
green shirt thursdays
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:54 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

- Opens up the game with an IGMEOY on me… the next post where he mentions me, he says he has a “gut town read” on me… only to turn around and go “but last time I had a gut town on him and was wrong”. He effectively fence-sits on me, while also not giving any substantial reasoning for his reads of me.
You posted what, once at this point? It's not fence-sitting if I don't have an opinion on you yet smartass =_=

- He pressures Ranmaru early on, which is in my opinion, scum applying pressure to a weak link while ignoring/staying away from the obvious VI (Kabuto) for +townpoints if he gets lynched. What’s even more hilarious, though, is that he attacks Ranmaru for both fence-sitting AND not giving full reasons for his reads, when he did the exact same things in regards to me.
I'm not "staying away from the obvious VI" for +townpoints if he gets lynched. He WON'T get lynched, he's fuckin obvioustown, jesus BS argument.
Again, if you can't differenciate between not having a read and fence-sitting after two years here, there's something solidly wrong with you.

- After he realizes he has some grounds to attack Ranmaru, he pretty much locks himself into a scumtunnel and does nothing else the entire game.
Oh noes!
Actually I've given my opinion on the other events in the game, which you'd know if you actually read my ISO seriously.

- After his original vote on Ranmaru, he breaks off twice: once to ask Hiraki a question (then never comes back to him), and just now that I’ve thrown down a vote on him.
Which magically enough, seems to also be the amount of times I've been addressed!

Summary:
RisingPhoenix locked himself into a tunnel early on and hasn’t shown the slightest bit of desire to pull out of it. Ranmaru just
screams
easy mislynch to me… but he’s a mislynch that can actually put up a fight and thus not make an attack/tunnel on him look like a big scummy lion eating a wounded gazelle (which is what the DeityKabuto lynch would look like).
If you think DK is a potential lynch you seriously need to take a rest. I'm focused on obvscum Ranmaru because... SURPRISE, CAUGHT SCUM!

If Ranmaru gets lynched, then he put up a fight and flips town and there’s a lot of suspects besides RisingPhoenix.
Assuuuuuuuuuuumption!

If the wagon shifts elsewhere, RisingPhoenix can keep going “WAHHH WHY IS NOBODY LISTENING TO ME ABOUT RANMARU!” until the other lynch happens, which would then result in RisingPhoenix starting Day 2 with “Will you please listen to me about Ranmaru now?” and parking his vote on him again.
I would love to know what other wagon has been put forward that is viable as it is. Mastin and Khan are having their little cockfight in one corner and Scott is crying over the lack of hydra-reveal in the other. GREAT BIG ALTERNATIVES YA GOT THERE!

Ranmaru is, quite frankly, a safe place for scum to hide. And to top it all off, RisingPhoenix’s meta does not match up with Elite Scumhunting Unit at all.
That's complete BS, you were in that game and you fuckin know I tunneled the fuck out of Krazy.

Conclusion:
RisingPhoenix is scum.
Conclusion: Terrible.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:55 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

ollz reck.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Ranmaru wrote:Course I know he isn't accurate about me. I just fear he is inaccurate of CALLING THE WHOLE scum team like that with confidence on D1. That was my point. I don't care if he has me on his scumlist, he isn't looking for individual actions at all.

I have a really hard time believing this.

If he's wrong about you, why would you be worried about him being wrong about the others?

I know mastin2 is wrong about the scumteam. He's a braggart who has predicted half the game as being scum at one point or another. But the first time you are on that scum list, you worry that it's not 100% accurate instead of calling it bunk like a pro-town player.

xRECKONERx wrote:DAMMIT NO.
I JUST OUTTED MY "LOL I AM NEWB" ALT.

LOL! LAL! LOL!

xRECKONERx wrote:His meta in this game is a 180 degree change

...says the guy who just stopped pretending to be a newb on this very same page.

Shit, xRECKONERx,.. What am I supposed to with you? You did something stupid and illogical in the last game I played with you, but you turned out to be town. Now you reveal yourself to be faking a newb-alt for no reason other than to break the meta-funk you were in.

Now, a lot of my scum-read on you was based on the fact that you weren't reading as sincere lazy-newb-town. Now you've come clean and you're giving two contradicting message.

1 - Whoops! wasn't reading the game closely! Forgot DK Was JK! LOL!
2 - RisingPhoenix is scum!! I won't say why, instead let's see who is reading the game as closely as I am!

What the fuck.. it's like you're racing Ranmaru for the right to be lynched first.

P.EDIT:
xRECKONERx wrote:Ranmaru just screams easy mislynch to me… but he’s a mislynch that can actually put up a fight and thus not make an attack/tunnel on him look like a big scummy lion eating a wounded gazelle (which is what the DeityKabuto lynch would look like).

So.... You think DeityKabuto is a really easy mislynch that scum would push and you were voting for him because....?

Spoiler: Cliff Notes for mastin2's tunnel
Scum-Khan is bussing one of his partners! Possibly both!
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Ranmaru »

inHimshallibe wrote:ollz reck.

That's all you have to say?

@Khan: I have always been against his scumread on you. Two of my town reads, Hiraki and you, are part of the reason why I felt his call was inaccurate. Then He has Slaxx attached to ME for pushing a lynch against me. Before when Mastin has re-evaluated his town read on me, I didn't say anything about it, I just do my thing. I don't care about the WAY I say it. Town isn't image conscious.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Skyquiem »

You haven't responded to any of the following:
Skyquiem wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:Yes it would be. It was about how sure he was about the 4 scum team thing.

So let me just get this right. You direct a question at mastin that he's already answered not in the hopes of attaining a reaction but merely knowing how he reached that conclusion. I answer before he comes online, you find that as a scum-tell?
Ranmaru wrote:I'm talking about the last part of your answer.

Lets just get to the point. Is the fact I answered a question you directed at everyone a scum-tell, yes or no. If no why bring it back up?
Ranmaru wrote:I have READ that. I asked for you to give examples after that. Here is the post: 347 You never answered that, instead you ignored it and talked about other things.

I don't honestly know how I could make it more clear. I've stated it multiple times already. In this game you're asking useless fluff questions that lead to nowhere without really stating your detailed opinion on occurances whereas in alternate games you've played you have done so.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I'll get to that shortly.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Ranmaru »

That question wasn't yours to answer. You just gave him the benefit of not having to answer it. (Regardless if I didn't notice he posted the answer or not)

I just told you, the last sentence. I have said the first part was good. When I got annoyed at that point, I didn't say "why did you answer that question?" I said "Why did you say that, now the newb scum can hide within that reasoning".

I was accused of fluffing in the other game too, so I still don't understand how I'm doing much worse than Open 300. I was lynched for the same thing, and other things.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Skyquiem »

You didn't answer either of the first two.

1. So let me just get this right. You direct a question at mastin that he's already answered not in the hopes of attaining a reaction but merely knowing how he reached that conclusion. I answer before he comes online,
you find that as a scum-tell?

2. Lets just get to the point.
Is the fact I answered a question you directed at everyone a scum-tell, yes or no.
If no why bring it back up?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Ranmaru »

1. Yes. You didn't have to answer the question. He could have said that otherwise. Of course I would want a reaction, but you negated that.

2. That is irrelevant. I have said that the last sentence, was not the intended answer, everything else was. Everything else, was fine. I didn't like that you SAID that (the last sentence) because that could have gotten a good reaction.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:42 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Ranmaru wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:ollz reck.

That's all you have to say?
More votes on Ranmaru, please. You're the leading vote getter, probably going to have to at least claim, and this doesn't prompt a vote or push toward me? kthxbai

Also, interesting reaction out of Kublai Khan there in regards to Reck's case on RisingPhoenix.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Ranmaru wrote:1. Yes. You didn't have to answer the question. He could have said that otherwise. Of course I would want a reaction, but you negated that.

If I were to ask Khan who he was voting which is knowledge that can be attained via just reading back through the thread and Deity told me who Khan was
voting, would you consider that a scum-tell by Deity then, yes or no.

Ranmaru wrote: 2. That is irrelevant. I have said that the last sentence, was not the intended answer, everything else was. Everything else, was fine. I didn't like that you SAID that (the last sentence) because that could have gotten a good reaction.

It's really not irrelevant, you continue to bring up the fact I answered a question that you directed towards me as reasoning for your vote. So one last time.
Was the fact that I answered something directed at me a scum-tell yes or no.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:45 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Silver1337, Hirak, explain why you are not voting, I'm pretty sure there are enough suspicions in this thread to get you to place a vote.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Hiraki »

Fuck yes. Reck is looking where I see Risingscum.

This is the lynch for today boys.

Unvote, Vote: RisingPhoneix
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP: DietyKabuto. Thanks for playing the reading game.

Your score is

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP2: Btw Reck. I hope you realize that you're going to be required to lynch Silver tomorrow now, correct?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Ranmaru »

1. Not in that situation, no. I wasn't asking for what vote Mastin had.

2. Yes, it is irrelevant. My point was about the Mastin question, not the Empking question.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Ranmaru wrote:1. Not in that situation, no. I wasn't asking for what vote Mastin had.

The situations the EXACT same, you were asking mastin for information that had already been provided in the thread, I provided that information yet you attempt to use that as an attack towards me.

Ranmaru wrote: 2. Yes, it is irrelevant. My point was about the Mastin question, not the Empking question.

Stop avoiding the question. You bring up the fact that I answered a question that was directed at me as part of the reasoning for your vote but you're refusing to call it a scum-tell.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Slaxx »

xRECKONERx wrote:Things to note about RisingPhoenix’s iso (because I don’t feel like wallposting):

- After he realizes he has some grounds to attack Ranmaru, he pretty much locks himself into a scumtunnel and does nothing else the entire game. Observe
o iso 03: tries to convince DK to vote Ranmaru
o iso 04: asks Ranmaru an open question
o iso 05: responds to a Ranmaru post
o iso 06: responds to a Ranmaru post
o iso 07: responds to a Ranmaru post + asks Hiraki why he voted RP
o iso 08: responds to Ranmaru’s question of “who has played with Empking”
o iso 09: asks why everyone is ignoring Ranmaru
o iso 10: promises a big general analysis on Ranmaru + attacks his reads
o iso 11: questions Ranmaru’s reads
o iso 12: tells mastin2 to vote Ranmaru
o [ a few useless fluff posts]
o iso 15: ah, NOW he finally posts a case on Ranmaru
o iso 16: banter with Ranmaru about the case
o iso 17: more attacks on Ranmaru

Summary:
screams
easy mislynch to me… but he’s a mislynch that can actually put up a fight and thus not make an attack/tunnel on him look like a big scummy lion eating a wounded gazelle (which is what the DeityKabuto lynch would look like). If Ranmaru gets lynched, then he put up a fight and flips town and there’s a lot of suspects besides RisingPhoenix. If the wagon shifts elsewhere, RisingPhoenix can keep going “WAHHH WHY IS NOBODY LISTENING TO ME ABOUT RANMARU!” until the other lynch happens, which would then result in RisingPhoenix starting Day 2 with “Will you please listen to me about Ranmaru now?” and parking his vote on him again. Ranmaru is, quite frankly, a safe place for scum to hide. And to top it all off, RisingPhoenix’s meta does not match up with Elite Scumhunting Unit at all.

Conclusion:
RisingPhoenix is scum.

I can do one of those too.

o Ranmaru's whole Iso Ranmaru does NOTHING.

NOW FUCKING LYNCH IT.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Kublai Khan wrote:...says the guy who just stopped pretending to be a newb on this very same page.

Shit, xRECKONERx,.. What am I supposed to with you? You did something stupid and illogical in the last game I played with you, but you turned out to be town. Now you reveal yourself to be faking a newb-alt for no reason other than to break the meta-funk you were in.

Now, a lot of my scum-read on you was based on the fact that you weren't reading as sincere lazy-newb-town. Now you've come clean and you're giving two contradicting message.

1 - Whoops! wasn't reading the game closely! Forgot DK Was JK! LOL!
2 - RisingPhoenix is scum!! I won't say why, instead let's see who is reading the game as closely as I am!

What the fuck.. it's like you're racing Ranmaru for the right to be lynched first.

I stopped pretending to be a newb last page. LAL! :P

1 - I did forget Dk was JK, or that he had claimed it. I've already explained this too.
2 - I had a case ready on RisingPhoenix (I'm at work, and bored, and had nothing else to do) but I wanted to see who would bandwagon with me and who wouldn't for the purpose of future reads after RP flips scum.

Kublai Khan wrote:So.... You think DeityKabuto is a really easy mislynch that scum would push and you were voting for him because....?

For pressure. As I've already explained (which you clearly felt the need to ignore), I'm in two games with DeityKabuto. In the other game, as Reck, I'm not exactly being nice, because he's fucking terrible no matter what game he's in (seriously, check his previously played games). Here, I thought, as winger I had a chance to put some pressure on him and genuinely try to improve his play. Plus, winger was supposed to be a nicer guy all around. Whoops.

Hiraki wrote:EWBOP2: Btw Reck. I hope you realize that you're going to be required to lynch Silver tomorrow now, correct?

Actually, I have something to say, here...

Attention all players.

I am confident in my read on RisingPhoenix. RisingPhoenix has done nothing but tunnel all day long on Ranmaru.
I propose one the following:
#1) We lynch RisingPhoenix. If he flips town, powerlynch me tomorrow for my transgressions.
#2) We lynch Ranmaru. If he flips town, powerlynch RisingPhoenix tomorrow for his transgressions. If RisingPhoenix flips town D2, vig me N2.

This is something I'm sure of... something I need to happen. I threw everyone off by actually being Reck instead of winger, now let me make it up to you by lynching us a scumbag.
green shirt thursdays
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:00 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Hiraki wrote:Fuck yes. Reck is looking where I see Risingscum.

This is the lynch for today boys.

Unvote, Vote: RisingPhoneix

Skimmed your ISO - I saw a lot of annoyance with Ranmaru. Oh, also that you didn't think newbscum would post so much/frenetically. Was this the main point keeping you from the wagon? Didn't think much of those on Ranmaru?
Show

:

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:01 am

Post by xRECKONERx »