Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4900 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4858, DArby wrote:Looks like Norwe lost the bet to Dwlee.
Which was I’m assuming Koba’s alignment? Well I wikk trust my Norwee read > Koba’s going forward.

Again Norwee, I honestly didn’t mean anything bad, it’s just that I was sick of hearing you and Wheme go on and on and about the goddamned parachutes.

Also no way would scum!me not have immediatly trusted Koba, so really don’t knox what you all we’re smoking.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4901 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Nah, it was that We're Trying was actually all town.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4902 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Not sure what I want to sign up for next, someone PM me a suggestion.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4903 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:48 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

scum letting town advance from game 5 with bad reads was actually a brilliant move - only need one townie to trust incorrectly to end the game in scum victory.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4904 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4892, numberQ wrote:
In post 4889, Loki Dokie wrote:Dwelee was super obvtown anf town!Math would have definitely yielded to him but why does scum!Mama yield to me? That makes absolutely no sense.

I would have 100% killed me like srsly wtf?

I was locktown so I figured if Mama was scum, no way I live, so I just don’t get it.
Well the towncred Mama got from that helped you solidify a TR on STD. So if it had worked on the others it would have been a big brain play.
But Mama made it sound like Wheme was the much easier to read option. Yeah, looking stupid always totally makes my day. :(
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4905 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4899, Loki Dokie wrote:
Which was I’m assuming Koba’s alignment? Well I wikk trust my Norwee read > Koba’s going forward.

Again Norwee, I honestly didn’t mean anything bad, it’s just that I was sick of hearing you and Wheme go on and on and about the goddamned parachutes.

Also no way would scum!me not have immediatly trusted Koba, so really don’t knox what you all we’re smoking.
U understand where i was coming from with the mama ru thing?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4906 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4903, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:scum letting town advance from game 5 with bad reads was actually a brilliant move - only need one townie to trust incorrectly to end the game in scum victory.
That sounds familiar :lol:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4907 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I said in dead thread if Almost50 advanced me, I would have hard locked trust koba and left it there lol. My eelings on my townbloc were strong.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4908 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4893, DkKoba wrote:Loki its fine bc we only needed to have 2 townies that hard trusted :P
I think it should have been beyond obvious it was me based solely off of SS/Q/me interactions, so I should have been everyone’s #1 tr based off of that but good no one listened to my STD read and had you tried to convince me rather than throw garbage shade on me, you might have actually convinced me to vote your way.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4909 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4895, numberQ wrote:
In post 4891, Loki Dokie wrote:Because of my STD read is absolutely the only thing I can think of. I was sure I was dying and when Mama saved me, I thought she just had to be town, so not quite sure how I feel about that.

I’m still shocked that we actually won this scumsided af game.

And anyone who read Q/SS interactions with me who couldn’t tell I was town, I have no words.
I dunno, I think it was pretty town-sided tbh. The only remotely scum sided game was the first one.
How do you figure that? Game 2 was scumsided af.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4910 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Enchant »

Hello i did shit and won.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4911 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

So, not only did I bring the win to Town, but I also lived up to "you advance for us both" literally. :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4912 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4903, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:scum letting town advance from game 5 with bad reads was actually a brilliant move - only need one townie to trust incorrectly to end the game in scum victory.
It's not like they could actually plan that though because they didn't know what the game would be
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4913 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4901, Toogeloo wrote:Nah, it was that We're Trying was actually all town.
Yeah, so I still don’t understand wtf scum was doing then? If I’m scum, I want one of my buddies on that.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4914 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4908, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 4893, DkKoba wrote:Loki its fine bc we only needed to have 2 townies that hard trusted :P
I think it should have been beyond obvious it was me based solely off of SS/Q/me interactions, so I should have been everyone’s #1 tr based off of that but good no one listened to my STD read and had you tried to convince me rather than throw garbage shade on me, you might have actually convinced me to vote your way.
Mate, you're looking at it from you own PoV. Mama Ru advancing you made me not willing to trust you. Period. SHE WAS SCUM and one of my STRONGEST SRs

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4915 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

STD must have missed your PM obviously.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4916 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4905, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4899, Loki Dokie wrote:

U understand where i was coming from with the mama ru thing?
No not really?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4917 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4914, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4908, Loki Dokie wrote:
Mate, you're looking at it from you own PoV. Mama Ru advancing you made me not willing to trust you. Period. SHE WAS SCUM and one of my STRONGEST SRs
No because anyone critically reading my interactions with both Q and especially SS, should have locktowned me for that, so you don’t get a pass for that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4918 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:02 am

I don't feel that my interactions with you were any more clearing than my interactions with Math.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4919 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

So, I was supposed to expect scum to let lock!town you advance?? Excuse my tiny brain for going the safest route I saw

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4920 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4909, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 4895, numberQ wrote:
In post 4891, Loki Dokie wrote:Because of my STD read is absolutely the only thing I can think of. I was sure I was dying and when Mama saved me, I thought she just had to be town, so not quite sure how I feel about that.

I’m still shocked that we actually won this scumsided af game.

And anyone who read Q/SS interactions with me who couldn’t tell I was town, I have no words.
I dunno, I think it was pretty town-sided tbh. The only remotely scum sided game was the first one.
How do you figure that? Game 2 was scumsided af.
Game 2 was townsided af

Town should have said anyone picking up a parachute is a scum claim then just divvied them up.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4921 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4918, Something_Smart wrote:I don't feel that my interactions with you were any more clearing than my interactions with Math.
You fucking tried to threaten me with oog bullshit for not outing my main? Like hello, this isn’t exactly fucking rocket science.

*head exploding braincells rapidly dying*.

:roll:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4922 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4921, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 4918, Something_Smart wrote:I don't feel that my interactions with you were any more clearing than my interactions with Math.
You fucking tried to threaten me with oog bullshit for not outing my main? Like hello, this isn’t exactly fucking rocket science.

*head exploding braincells rapidly dying*.

:roll:
Yeah I don’t think that was cool.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4923 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:07 am

I wasn't trying to threaten anything. I really am sorry if you took it that way.

It just really annoys me when people hide behind alts and then expect people to take their meta reads seriously without being able to back them up at all.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4924 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

oh is it over
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”