Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Now that we are on page 3 and RVS is in the dust, the standard move is to start browbeating lurkers, but everyone seems to be fairly active for the moment.

Occult is posting juicy content and is even defending me (albeit unnecessarily)
Riceball is just trying to snipe and remain low with minimal useful content.

Im all for pressuring riceball and seeing what kind of scummyness pops out.
unvote: Occult
vote:Riceballtail
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:32 am

Post by darkdude »

COOL INDEED!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

I'm an fan now!!!11!

Internet, would please please please please answer my question?
I wrote:So if I read you correctly, breaking RVS is good for town but the one who does this is typically scum?
From post 22
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Empking »

Riceballtail wrote:Cool OMGUS there.
Tell him what Mr. Reacher?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Elsa von Spielburg »

Empking wrote:
I swear to god half of you are speaking in code. Does Empking think he's clever, repeating the same thing 43 times?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Empking »

Elsa von Spielburg wrote:
Empking wrote:
I swear to god half of you are speaking in code. Does Empking think he's clever, repeating the same thing 43 times?
Empking simply wants an answer or to make people (like yourself) realize RBT's scum speaking out his arse.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Searching for a replacement for Meransiel.
votecountEmpking(1): Riceballtail
HezLucky(1): kanyeknowsbest
Elsa von Spielburg(1): HezLucky
kanyeknowsbest(1): McGriddle
Internet Stranger(1): darkdude
darkdude(1): Occult
Riceballtail(2): Empking, Internet Stranger
Not voting(5): Hero764, Meransiel, Mhi200, Elsa von Spielburg, Jeromus

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch.
Deadline is April 21st.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by darkdude »

Empking wrote:Empking simply wants an answer or to make people (like yourself) realize RBT's scum speaking out his arse.
Waaaat are you talking about?!?! RBT is my mason buddy! EXPLAIN.

Also, LYNCH INTERNET STRANGER. I need his bloooooooood. Because he DODGES QUESTIONSSSSSSZZZZZZZZ.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Are you serious darkdude? Like, for reals? With absolutely zero evidence or actual accusations you are jumping on to someone's faulty reasoning and calling for a lynch already? And are you seriously claiming mason with zero provocation and only slight pressure on your mason bud? Maybe you'd like to calm down and explain some of this. And no, I don't see how Internet Stranger ignoring your basic question about him breaking us out of RVS is cause for a lynch.

FoS: darkdude
because I want to keep my vote on HezLucky at least until he replies to me.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Internet Stranger wrote:Now that we are on page 3 and RVS is in the dust, the standard move is to start browbeating lurkers, but everyone seems to be fairly active for the moment.
Except the two people who have yet to post AT ALL, and the third who's being replaced?
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:02 pm

Its not my fault they dont show in the lurker link. Thats what happens when confirmations are via PM and not in the thread. Either way, im sure one of those three is scum then.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by jeromus »

JUST USE THE GODDAMNED FIRST PERSON EMPKING.

Sorry. But moving along. I was just trying to get some content happening - And as you say, Riceball it's too early-game to make any definitive judgements - But I felt I owed the game an explanation of my thoughts thus far.

Darkdude, I am watching you play and you're either high, or a majestic troll. I'm not sure which, just yet - But I still need more material than "KILL THE INTERNET STRANGER CAUSE HE AVOIDED MY IRRELEVANT QUESTION".

Why do you think this is a tell? What makes you think it makes him more likely to be scum than town?

Right now, you've gravitated from my scumdar to my 'WTF'dar. I'm fairly new to this, but is there any known power role that benefits from being lynched? Cause I'm getting a feeling.

Alsoalso - Nice hard claim with RBT. Let's hear her side of that story.

And now to go to work and sell overpriced electronics.
You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Elsa von Spielburg wrote: It's one of my biggest "anti-town" flags when someone jumps onto a bandwagon with little or no reasoning.
You've had numerous people in the game jump on wagons with little or no reasoning. Would you like to comment on them?

I do agree with your quote that mafia will play conservatively with their vote. Oh look, that's what you're doing.

"Pressure is a good thing"? You are trying WAY too hard to make sure you don't offend anyone. Then you unvote Occult. Trying too hard. That's
one of the reasons I am voting for you. You don't want to be a lurker but you are too cautious to really be of use to anyone.
Elsa von Spielburg wrote: Who is the "he" in this sentence you are referring to?
I apologize, first time playing in five years, and I don't really pay attention to the "gender". The "he" was you. I did this in another
game as well like yesterday. -_-
Elsa von Spielburg wrote: Really? I wasn't getting the "angry" vibe from those posts. More of the even-keeled "explaining my logic" vibe.
On the contrary, I was getting the vibe (and still am, upon reread) I point to this part of Occult's post as the most obvious.

Also, being logical =/= not being scum. That's crap logic, and you know it.
Occult wrote: would say I have actually contributed to the game where as you just jumped up, pointed at me and voted for me for saying a prefer to carefully look at the evidence rather then put up some sorta random absurdness? That's just absurd, I'm not going throw my vote around for no reason, especially if not everyone has posted.
To me, this definitely sounds like someone who is extremely frustrated with another vote being piled on him. To IS, that may be a scum tell,
but to me it is important to look at who is voting for them, and how they are acting. I don't like Elsa's apologetic tone, and so I am siding
with Occult here.

@Kanyeknowsbest - I am not creating anything. I have a non-random vote because I have a read that suggests someone has a probability of
being scum that is above baseline. At that point, I try and put that read into words so others can evaluate for themselves. Your jumping
onto a day one "bandwagon" is HEAVILY noted, scum.
Furthermore, I am absolutely correct when I say abstaining from a random vote hinders the
town. It prevents the town from gathering information. You should know that.
FOS: Kanyeknowsbest

Other points:
- Kanye: I am more than happy to see that McGriddle has the same read on you that I do.
- To me, IS did answer the question. I'm just not sure whether he bothered to read my post though.
- I also agree with McGriddle in Post 36, when he says town would be frustrated too. Technically, that's correct. The question is: are scum
disproportionately frustrated at something like this?
- Regarding darkdude: Post #41 -- Votes: IS (1st vote on him) agreeing with McGriddle saying Kanye/IS scumteam.
I could see Darkdude being on a scumteam with Kanye, and trying to discredit McGriddle by attacking the innocent IS.

The scum I see are Elsa/Kanye/Darkdude. Wasn't sure about Darkdude, until Kanye's more recent post where he absolutely intends on bussing his
partner but wants to "get more information" from me first. I see a "mason claim", but I'm not even gonna pretend like I'm buying that unless
RBT tells me they are guaranteed innocent.

I've got a town read on Occult. Neutral on IS, but leaning towards town, because of how everyone is interacting with him. McGriddle might
be playing me, but he thinks the same way I do, which I like.
Jeromus is contributing, which is fien. No read on him yet. (Or: by process of elimination, town for the moment).

Riceball needs to post re: Darkdude. Empking posts enough, but I wish his posts had more substance to them.

Hero764 and Mhi200 have yet to make a single post. Are they V/LA? Where can I find this information?

Happy with my vote on Elsa but I will switch to Kanye if more information comes up or if Elsa starts lurking.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by McGriddle »

darkdude wrote:
Empking wrote:Empking simply wants an answer or to make people (like yourself) realize RBT's scum speaking out his arse.

Also, LYNCH INTERNET STRANGER. I need his bloooooooood. Because he DODGES QUESTIONSSSSSSZZZZZZZZ.
Are you serious?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Occult »

darkdude wrote:

I've got a few questions for you, if you wouldn't mind....

Seriously, what the hell is this? Is this how you normally post? Why wasn't your first post filled with this asinine BS? How does this claim (real or fake) help the town? Why won't you give any actual reasoning? Why don't you ask a different question, one that actually matters at this point? Can you put together a coherent sentence? Can you make a post with out being an asshat? Are you over the age of seven?

I would hope this is a fake claim, if it isn't then that's just absolute crap. You are not helping anyone, you are hiding behind this absurd posting in an attempt to be funny or my guess, hide the fact that you're Anti-town. You're failing at both to be perfectly honest, let's see a real response the next time you post, there is plenty to go off of. You are the least entertaining VI/SI I have ever seen in my life.

With the other players...

Kanye, I'm feeling neutral on at the moment he's posting, it has some content in it, no reads on him.
Mcgriddle, don't like him, esp. where he jumps on kanye for a non-existent reason, not veiwing him scum, but don't like him. Would like to see a post telling us his feelings on the situation.
Jero, Positive feeling on him at the moment, he's posting with useful content.
RBT, would like to actually see a good post telling us what she/he? feels about the current line up.
Hez, real good feeling on him, atm. In regards to my earlier response to elsa, yes there was in fact a bit of aggravation in it, IS was attacking me for reasons he found scummy, elsa was just slipping on the wagon.
Elsa, Neg. read on her but nothing I'd find conclusive, I'd like to see a content post from her, she has not had much to say at this point.
Mr. King, Def. want some info from him. Besides attacking RBT for lurking, while activly lurking, he hasn't done too much.
I've gone over my feelings on IS and they stand atm.
We really need to see something from the other three, that's almost a fourth of the players in the game, because of this it is quite hard to actually make any real headway IMO and that is quite crippling to this game. Besides darkdude Obv. acting out in a detrimental way, its very hard to put together a puzzle, when you are missing some of the pieces.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

HezLucky wrote:@Kanyeknowsbest - I am not creating anything. I have a non-random vote because I have a read that suggests someone has a probability of
being scum that is above baseline. At that point, I try and put that read into words so others can evaluate for themselves. Your jumping
Furthermore, I am absolutely correct when I say abstaining from a random vote hinders the
town. It prevents the town from gathering information. You should know that.
FOS: Kanyeknowsbest
Again, you're trying really hard to fabricate a wagon which does not exist. This is something thats really confusing to me because there are several other wagons you could throw accusations at that would be easier and not require to to make it look like something is there when its not. What bothers me most is that you are playing like I would play scum, by avoiding the easy wagons to make it look like you aren't jumping on the easiest thing to lynch.

Also, you are trying to misconstrue what I said. I never said that abstaining from a vote doesn't prevent the town from gathering information. What I did say was that Occult provided the town a springboard point and was very helpful with getting the town started on information gathering. All of your signs that I'm scum are either things that you made up, or me pointing out the flaws in arguments about certain people being scummy (who clearly aren't being scummy.)
HezLucky wrote:Other points:
- Kanye: I am more than happy to see that McGriddle has the same read on you that I do.
- To me, IS did answer the question. I'm just not sure whether he bothered to read my post though.
- I also agree with McGriddle in Post 36, when he says town would be frustrated too. Technically, that's correct. The question is: are scum
disproportionately frustrated at something like this?
- Regarding darkdude: Post #41 -- Votes: IS (1st vote on him) agreeing with McGriddle saying Kanye/IS scumteam.
I could see Darkdude being on a scumteam with Kanye, and trying to discredit McGriddle by attacking the innocent IS.
The fact that you agree with McGriddles obvious faulty lines of reasoning only bolster my feelings about you. I don't like McGriddle's creation of that reasoning, but I find it far more suspicious that you are backing it.
HezLucky wrote:The scum I see are Elsa/Kanye/Darkdude. Wasn't sure about Darkdude, until Kanye's more recent post where he absolutely intends on bussing his
partner but wants to "get more information" from me first. I see a "mason claim", but I'm not even gonna pretend like I'm buying that unless
RBT tells me they are guaranteed innocent.

Riceball needs to post re: Darkdude. Empking posts enough, but I wish his posts had more substance to them.
I agree with the mason claim. I don't buy it at all and clearly you don't either. I find it hard to believe you needed my opinion to come to that conclusion though. And while its all fun and good to start imagining elaborate scum teams, until we start seeing some flips I don't really see the point. To me it looks like you're trying to set yourself up to be able to jump on a wagon down the road and have evidence you can point to and say "See, I'm not just band wagoning for an easy lynch!"

I'm happy with my vote on HezLucky. He's scum.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Occult, can you elaborate on your feelings for HezLucky? You say that you don't like McGriddle but HezLucky is doing very much the same thing you cited so I would love to hear exactly why you feel so good about him. Mainly I'd like to see you reconsider your stance on him in light of my arguments.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Occult »

The difference between him and mcgriddle is, hez has contributed to discussion, where Mcgriddle has not. If you look back through the posts I can point to hez's reasoning, I like this, he isn't hiding anything he is very much in the discussion and at this point in the game I like that, we don't have much to go on in the early game but content, his posts have content. Mcgriddle pops in says something vagely resembling an argument (if its more then a sentence long...) and fades away. If hez slips up later there is plenty to go on with his posting, he is def. putting himself out there more then what I would expect of an anti-town, Mcgriddle stays in his corner and tries to look active. Now, I did misread one line though in my read through...
HezLucky wrote: @Kanyeknowsbest - I am not creating anything. I have a non-random vote because I have a read that suggests someone has a probability of
being scum that is above baseline. At that point, I try and put that read into words so others can evaluate for themselves.
Your jumping
What I read wrote:
jumping onto a day one "bandwagon" is HEAVILY noted, scum.
The bolded one, I had originally read that Hez was saying: that jumping on a bandwagon was heavily noted to be a scum move. I missed the "your" in the sentence.
Upon a re-read, though, he isn't arguing that, he is arguing that kanye was on a bandwagon and was referring to him as scum. This worries me a bit, Kanye was not on any bandwagon I know of, so no, it is not HEAVILY NOTED that kanye was on a bandwagon, what do you mean by this? He has voted for you and is the only non-random vote on you, this feels like an OMGUS sorta thing or bussing.

So please elaborate, hez, to which bandwagon you were referring.
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by darkdude »

kanye wrote:Are you serious darkdude? Like, for reals? With absolutely zero evidence or actual accusations you are jumping on to someone's faulty reasoning and calling for a lynch already? And are you seriously claiming mason with zero provocation and only slight pressure on your mason bud? Maybe you'd like to calm down and explain some of this. And no, I don't see how Internet Stranger ignoring your basic question about him breaking us out of RVS is cause for a lynch.
No I'm not serious, Like, not for reals, Not seriously calling a for a lynch, Not seriously claiming anything, I am already calm and I don't think you nor most of the players here actually needed a serious explanation since no one seriously thought I was actually claiming so you understand I was being idiotic, And yes, I do how Internet Stranger's ignoring of the question is a cause for a lynch if he actually continues to do it.
McGriiiiiiiiidle wrote:Are you serious?
YEZ YEZ PLZ DON'T NK ME K THX
MR QUESTIONS AKA OCCULT wrote:Seriously, what the hell is this? Is this how you normally post? Why wasn't your first post filled with this asinine BS? How does this claim (real or fake) help the town? Why won't you give any actual reasoning? Why don't you ask a different question, one that actually matters at this point? Can you put together a coherent sentence? Can you make a post with out being an asshat? Are you over the age of seven?
This is the hell this is, Yes this is how I normally post, dunno about my first post, it helps town as much as it helps scum i.e. zero because its obviously bullshit, I actually do give reasoning but I like my flavor on top of it, I think my question highly matters at this point, I don't know, I don't know, uh...no but don't bannnnnn me please.

Okay, seriously now.

Everyone seems to have the impression that my question was highly irrelevant. If this is because of the trolling nature of the other parts of my posts...then I am disappointed that my points have been rendered invisible simply because I added some random leetspeak. I'll stop anyways if that is the case. Still disappointed though.
darkdude wrote:
IS wrote:Yes indeed. I like also enjoy breaking RVS as quickly as possible, as the scum routinely act the fool in RVS in order to establish themselves as active when it least counts. So the first one that breaks the norm in RVS is typically scum.
So if I read you correctly, breaking RVS is good for town but the one who does this is typically scum?

Why did you take so long to confirm?

Occult, what did you mean by symbolic?
READ IT. Reeeeeeeead it.

As far as I can tell there likely is a contradiction in Internet Stranger's statement. If breaking RVS is good for town, why would that make the one who breaks it more likely to be scum? It may be possible in some convoluted manner...but my priors tell me this is unlikely so I am asking Stranger.

And if he ignores this one question like the plague then...it's definitely lynch worthy.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that like the rest of you, he did not take me seriously. But if he does not address me again in his next post, I will seriously advocate
lynching his scummy balls off
Last edited by Me=Weird on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by darkdude »

Oh crap, quote tag fail.

Requesting Mod to fix it.

Done. ~M=W

Meanwhile, I hope you guys can use your wits and read the post anyways.
Last edited by Me=Weird on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mhi200
Mhi200
Townie
Mhi200
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Mhi200 »

Note: Can you please try to show who you're quoting (As a general request, no one specific [yet])

(This isn't really a list of reads on everyone, just my thoughts from isos, in the order presented when selecting who to Iso.)

FoS: darkdude
, for throwing up confusion (as in wtf is he doing), maybe as a screen to hide something?
Elsa von Spielburg wrote:Yeah, I'm wondering how being the 2nd vote (and the only vote with a real reason) on anyone is "obvious bandwagon scum".
Well, I suppose scum could jump on second to avoid attention, hoping people would think exactly this.
Elsa von Spielburg wrote:Also, scum pair speculation, when we have no information on what anybody's role is, is fairly useless.
Agreed, I would frown on calling scum pairs this early D1.

Empking: Annoying repetition.

Hezlucky: Not many posts to work off yet, I see nothing to comment on here.

Internet Stranger: (Creepy avatar)
Internet Stranger wrote:Riceball is just trying to snipe and remain low with minimal useful content.
It's page 3, that wouldn't bother me unless i thought I could jump on it for a mis-lynch.

All I have time for now.
Mhi200
Mhi200
Townie
Mhi200
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Mhi200 »

Mhi200 wrote:
Well, I suppose scum could jump on second to avoid attention, hoping people would think exactly this.
That is, if they thought the person had a possibility of getting lynched and wanted to add their vote inconspicuously
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by darkdude »

lurky lurk lurk
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:02 pm

At this point, you are all going to be jumping at shadows until the lurker situation is resolved. Like I said, we have at least 1 scum hiding in there. Guaranteed. I wish I had noticed their inactivity earlier. Definitely dont stop trying though, certainly theres probably tons of scum out there to pad scumhunting stats with.
Show

Mhi200
Mhi200
Townie
Mhi200
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Mhi200 »

"you"?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”