Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2002 6:16 am

Post by Polotet »

One more vote to lynch Green Crayons, two for JesterNL, four or five for anyone else. I'm going to set a deadline... say, noon on Saturday, EST. If the person with most votes has four at that time, the lynch will go through. If everyone has three or less, there will be no lynch.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2002 9:23 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Well, that's nice. Seeing as how i don't think i'll have internet access again until after 12 noon tomorrow, i guess i'll just have to state my role. Maybe it'll do me some good. I'm very paranoid townie - to the point of having a gun. But, alas, the gun only has two bullets. So, that allows me to kill two people throughout the game, while still being a townsfolk.

Give me a night to proove it. I, personally, think Gaspode is no good, and if i'm not voted to hang, i was going to send his name in on this coming up night so he would be offed. I doubt i will be able to pass through this second night with my role revealed, but i dont care because at least i wouldn't have died for nothing.

And if anyone questions my role, and the reason why there was no kill the first night from me was, was that was because i didn't want to kill a random person, when it could have been a doc or cop. I figured i would get at least some hunch by the end of the first day, which i did.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2002 9:30 am

Post by jeep »

unvote: IS
vote: Green Canyons

Two shot vigilante that is called paranoid townie? Hmm... maybe, but it doesn't ring true to me.

-JEEP
jadesmar
jadesmar
Goon
jadesmar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2002 1:23 pm

Post by jadesmar »

GC, if you weren't already lynched you would get my vote. The mod has stated that the reason that there was no second death was doctors.
You must be drunk 'cuz you're all blurry.
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2002 2:17 pm

Post by Polotet »

Green Crayons is walking down the street, talking loudly and accusing people too much for his own good. Suddenly, he begins to be accused himself! His accusers gather around him, and when there are five of him they lift him up by the arms and carry him to the lynching platform.

"But I'm innocent!" he loudly protests.

"Shut your mouth, scum!" say the townspeople.

"Fine, I'll tell you who I am, I'm the vigilante!" he says.

"No you're not," says the fifth townsperson, and kicks the stool out from under him.

As he dies, a gun falls out of his pocket. However, when townsfolk investigate the gun, it only contains two bullets and it says "Mafia Killer" on the side.

Green Crayons, vigilante, has been lynched. It is now night. Choices, please.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”