Newbie 2109: Taco Hemingway | Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

captainkawaii666 replaces FroggyMaybe and has 48 hours to confirm role PM
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 1.2

POL Smoke - Taco Hemingway

CCGeek
(3): Weuler, Fredrick A Campbell, AurorusVox
Fredrick A Campbell
(2): Wayward Son, Not Known 15
Dionysus
(1): CCGeek
AurorusVox
(1): Space

Not Voting
(2): Dionysus, captainkawaii666
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline ends in: (expired on 2023-01-22 16:03:39).
captainkawaii666 has (expired on 2023-01-15 22:51:18) to confirm their role.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Weuler
Weuler
Goon
Weuler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:34 pm

Post by Weuler »

In post 42, Space wrote:
In post 32, AurorusVox wrote: Also don’t like the “it’s not E-2”, “oh it doesn’t matter it’s E-2”, seems slippery
This seems misinformative to me.
The "it's not E-2" is not what was said, it was CCG typing one thing and then after getting called out on it admitting his mistake.
The "oh it doesn't matter it's E-2" was not his excuse either with the actual quote being
In post 28, CCGeek wrote:
Also IMHO, E-2 isn't really "bad" on page 1 of Day 1, and in fact, the person's reaction as well as the future development on the wagon outside RVS may provide an interesting point to analyze later in the game.

With that said, I'd prefer to not retract my vote for now, this discussion has the potential to evolve further.
Although I can understand how Aurorus might come to to these conclusions, I will be voting them. VOTE: Aurorus

Also the fact that my first vote got taken seriously I find is a little funny. :P
I think Aurorous summed up CCG's posts quite accurately. He did say it was not E-2 in , and he did say in that his actions did not change when he found out it was actually E-2.
Modus ponens
Weuler
Weuler
Goon
Weuler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:37 pm

Post by Weuler »

In post 48, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:I suspect:
Space is town.
CCGeek is mafia.
Not Known 15 is mafia with CCGeek.
Why do you townread Space?
Modus ponens
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:39 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 40, Weuler wrote:
In post 39, Not Known 15 wrote:Town(by exclusion)FroggyMaybe, CCGeek, AurorusVox, Space, Weuler, Wayward Son

Scum:Dionysus, Fredrick A Campbell

VOTE: Fredrick A Campbell

(Their reactions to Dionysus being E-2 are awful)
Could you explain the difference between Campbell's reaction and Aurorus's reaction?
In post 26, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Not Known 15, Space and CCGeek are voting Dionysus, putting Dionysus at E-2.
VOTE: CCGeek
I don't believe what I quoted was an innocent mistake.
So, out of the blue Campbell assumes that this was not an innocent mistake. There is absolutely no town reason for Campbell to have this strong of an opinion. This looks like a total overreaction! Mistakes can happen, and wrongly saying that E-2 is E-3 after someone correctly said E-3 is not something scum would plan to make, usually. And because it came just 2 minutes after the previous posts it is very believable that CCGeek didn't check everything again and assumed that Weuler had made a mistake; after all, it was just one page(and people are usually overconfident that they don't make easy mistakes like that).
So, why would Campbell do this? Perhaps to avoid their partner to be put in an awkward position early...
In post 36, Dionysus wrote:
In post 22, CCGeek wrote:
In post 17, Weuler wrote:I would never let mere odds get in the way of my intuition
Surely stating that your intuition is horribly wrong doesn't get me pushed further, right?

In all seriousness, fluff aside, the only notable thing that has happened till now is Dionysus' response, saying that Weuler's pfp loads for him, in response to me. AKA responding to fluff when he could respond to existing game content (Space's vote on him) or drop his own vote.

Therefore, I shall VOTE: Dionysus.
Well, up until this post there was no proper game content to respond to, only fluff. None of the votes on me were serious (because I have "sus" in my name? Come on). However you are pinging me with this with trying to rush an elimination so quickly on day 1. VOTE: CCGeek
In post 37, Dionysus wrote:Actually, UNVOTE: CCGeek as don't want to rush one myself but my fos is on your for now.
and indeed, this reaction is absolutely terrible!
Trying to rush an elimination so quickly on day 1?
Honestly, I would've understood if this fuss was about me accidentally putting someone at E-1. But even in that case, on a D1, I wouldn't have withdrawn my vote, since the slot in question hasn't posted their thoughts yet.
Nope! It's not! Not withdrawing your vote after everyone knows it is E-1 isn't rushing an elimination.
And then knowing that CCGeek is at E-2(CCGeek personally said it's E-2) puts them at E-1 without saying E-1?
Then realizes the mistake and unvotes?
And that's town?
Nope. Normally, town is generally less self-aware. Here, however... doing the exact same thing you criticize? In the exact same post? Town believes in what they say. Scum doesn't, and is actually much more likely to make a thought mistake like that and then to realize what they have done.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:41 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 32, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 17, Weuler wrote:I would never let mere odds get in the way of my intuition
Surely stating that your intuition is horribly wrong doesn't get me pushed further, right?

In all seriousness, fluff aside, the only notable thing that has happened till now is Dionysus' response, saying that Weuler's pfp loads for him, in response to me. AKA responding to fluff when he could respond to existing game content (Space's vote on him) or drop his own vote.

How is him not voting any worse than you voting to no vote?
Also don’t like the “it’s not E-2”, “oh it doesn’t matter it’s E-2”, seems slippery

VOTE: CCG
This is actually trying to get information via a question, and is a genuine stance someone could hold. This is not suspicious.
Weuler
Weuler
Goon
Weuler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:57 pm

Post by Weuler »

In post 55, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 32, AurorusVox wrote:

How is him not voting any worse than you voting to no vote?
Also don’t like the “it’s not E-2”, “oh it doesn’t matter it’s E-2”, seems slippery

VOTE: CCG
This is actually trying to get information via a question, and is a genuine stance someone could hold. This is not suspicious.
Fair point, I can see what you mean
Modus ponens
Weuler
Weuler
Goon
Weuler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:59 pm

Post by Weuler »

In post 54, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 39, Not Known 15 wrote:Town(by exclusion)FroggyMaybe, CCGeek, AurorusVox, Space, Weuler, Wayward Son

Could you explain the difference between Campbell's reaction and Aurorus's reaction?
In post 26, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Not Known 15, Space and CCGeek are voting Dionysus, putting Dionysus at E-2.
So, out of the blue Campbell assumes that this was not an innocent mistake. There is absolutely no town reason for Campbell to have this strong of an opinion. This looks like a total overreaction! Mistakes can happen, and wrongly saying that E-2 is E-3 after someone correctly said E-3 is not something scum would plan to make, usually. And because it came just 2 minutes after the previous posts it is very believable that CCGeek didn't check everything again and assumed that Weuler had made a mistake; after all, it was just one page(and people are usually overconfident that they don't make easy mistakes like that).
So, why would Campbell do this? Perhaps to avoid their partner to be put in an awkward position early...

Well, up until this post there was no proper game content to respond to, only fluff. None of the votes on me were serious (because I have "sus" in my name? Come on). However you are pinging me with this with trying to rush an elimination so quickly on day 1. VOTE: CCGeek
In post 37, Dionysus wrote:Actually, UNVOTE: CCGeek as don't want to rush one myself but my fos is on your for now.
Honestly, I would've understood if this fuss was about me accidentally putting someone at E-1. But even in that case, on a D1, I wouldn't have withdrawn my vote, since the slot in question hasn't posted their thoughts yet.
Nope! It's not! Not withdrawing your vote after everyone knows it is E-1 isn't rushing an elimination.
And then knowing that CCGeek is at E-2(CCGeek personally said it's E-2) puts them at E-1 without saying E-1?
And that's town?
Nope. Normally, town is generally less self-aware. Here, however... doing the exact same thing you criticize? In the exact same post? Town believes in what they say. Scum doesn't, and is actually much more likely to make a thought mistake like that and then to realize what they have done.
To be fair, CCG voted when there was no game content. Dionysus's vote was cast after CCG had wrote game-relevant posts, so it's not entirely the same situation.
Modus ponens
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He Him

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:16 pm

Post by Wayward Son »

If I was forced to vote right now, I'd vote Fredrick A Campbell.

I'm not seeing the Town read on Space.

CCG's faux pas looks NAI and irrelevant to me.

Why are NK and CC related?

I have a different scum read. I'm not willing to discuss the whys and wherefores yet. Ill address it soon though.

I'll be around for a while.

many p-edits Catching up.
Dionysus
Dionysus
he/him
Goon
Dionysus
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:57 pm

Post by Dionysus »

In post 54, Not Known 15 wrote:

And that's town?
I will hold my hands up and admit that I replied to CCG before I had caught up on page 2. I didn't realise that anyone else had picked up on what he had done and voted for him because of it. But I immediately unvoted because I didn't want a scum to hammer if he is Town.

But this is not the same as I had a game-relevant reason to vote for CCG but the vote he had put on me at that point was entirely due to my response to the fluff talk that was happening because no game chat had actually taken place.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:06 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In post 53, Weuler wrote:
Space is town.
CCGeek is mafia.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:08 pm

Spoiler: post 53 by Weuler
Space is town.
CCGeek is mafia.

Space's posts in page 2.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:22 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 61, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
Spoiler: post 53 by Weuler
Space is town.
CCGeek is mafia.

Space's posts in page 2.
Dodging the question...
CCGeek
CCGeek
He/Him
Goon
CCGeek
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:33 pm

Post by CCGeek »

Spoiler: Fluff:
Back after a four-hour exam, my back is dying.

Anyways, on with the replies:
In post 35, Weuler wrote:
In post 33, CCGeek wrote:
AurorusVox wrote: How is him not voting any worse than you voting to no vote?
Also don’t like the “it’s not E-2”, “oh it doesn’t matter it’s E-2”, seems slippery.
You wouldn't have minded putting someone at E-1 at page 1 on day 1? You do realise that allows a scum to "accidentally" hammer?
Brother, that may be so on paper, but in practice, said D1-hammering scum is always flash-hammered D2. Which is in no way ideal for newbie game scumteam. Having both scum live to D2 is the most advantageous position for newbie game scum, and so, newbie game scum will never take the gamble of hammering at E-1, as it reduces their chances at victory significantly.
In post 41, Dionysus wrote:

What is particularly awful about my response? Having someone E-2 so quickly is advantageous to scum.
Hell, no, brother. Not this early into D1. Please read the above bit of text addressed to Weuler.

Well, up until this post there was no proper game content to respond to, only fluff. None of the votes on me were serious (because I have "sus" in my name? Come on). However you are pinging me with this with trying to rush an elimination so quickly on day 1.
This may be debatable, but I feel RVS votes are game content. And I genuinely think that it is not pro-town to open with voteless fluff that does not start a conversation or contribute to an ongoing conversation.
In post 46, Dionysus wrote:
In post 45, Space wrote:No, the person I saw who took it seriously was CCG surprisingly.
Mainly thinking of this quote (Bolded Text):
In all seriousness, fluff aside, the only notable thing that has happened till now is Dionysus' response, saying that Weuler's pfp loads for him, in response to me. AKA responding to fluff when he could respond to
existing game content (Space's vote on him)
or drop his own vote.
Fair. I was myself surprised I was expected to respond to this. Curious to see what CCG has to say now
If I hadn't missed Not Known's vote on Dionysus, I would have put it in the part of post #22 Space bolded. As I have just said above, RVS votes ARE game content. You are either supposed to react to an RVS vote, or put in your own. These responses can be a point of analysis later on. If you do not want to vote or start a new conversation in RVS, I honestly think it's better to lurk till you find an opening you want to slide in. If you at least accompanied your first post with ANY vote, I wouldn't have pursued it at all.
scumsided setups are a myth (and game balancing is a scam)
CCGeek
CCGeek
He/Him
Goon
CCGeek
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:38 pm

Post by CCGeek »

EBWOP: Addition to the second reply @ Dionysus

In the early game, it's still very casual and heavy posts and proper persuasion doesn't take place yet. E-2 is not really a problem, because scum can't hammer said person. And what I wrote about the E-1 spot still stands.
Dionysus
Dionysus
he/him
Goon
Dionysus
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:31 am

Post by Dionysus »

In post 63, CCGeek wrote: This may be debatable, but I feel RVS votes are game content. And I genuinely think that it is not pro-town to open with voteless fluff that does not start a conversation or contribute to an ongoing conversation.
This is probably just a point of disagreement, but with RVS there is a fine line between game content and trolling. Pretty much every vote cast up till this point was borderline trolling. I understand the point of RVS but there was nothing worth responding to until you pointed the finger at me.
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:31 am

Post by Wayward Son »

Getting into game theory here, but I've caught scum by going back to Day 1 play before. Things that seem uncertain on D1 can become clearer in later Days.
In post 41, Dionysus wrote:What is particularly awful about my response? Having someone E-2 so quickly is advantageous to scum.
Why is it bad and where's the advantage for scum? I have seen Town accidentally hammer by miscounting, but rarely. I hear this a lot, but I really don't think it'd be good scum play or even something they'd try without Town really blowing it.

@ Dionysus Do you have a main suspect atm?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:33 am

Spoiler: post 58 by Wayward Son
In post 58, Wayward Son wrote:If I was forced to vote right now, I'd vote Fredrick A Campbell.

I have a different scum read. I'm not willing to discuss the whys and wherefores yet. Ill address it soon though.

I don't recall my reasons. I took notes but I didn't write up my reason well enough for me to remember. I'll reasses my reads.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:37 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Also don’t like the “it’s not E-2”, “oh it doesn’t matter it’s E-2”, seems slippery.
I tried to contribute to starting the conversation, brother. What Dionysus did was respond to filler, when there was actual game content he could respond to.
While yes, I didn't vote, the NV was also an attempt at prompting people to speak up. Get them involved. Speaking up against what usually defies convention.

Also istg,
if a genuine but stupid mistake leads me to becoming the lim for today, I'll literally riot
... that is exactly what had happened my last town game asw.
The "not E-2" mistake was a genuine mistake. Not sure how to make it more believable, but yeah. I changed my stance to "doesn’t matter it’s E-2", because:
1. I want a reaction out of the Dionysus slot before changing my vote and
2. It really doesn't matter it's E-2 in a D1 2-scum scenario. And 2 of those votes are RVS votes. I really want to repeat what I said in #28.

First bolded point I don’t really buy. Its the explicit no vote tagging of it that doesn’t sit well. You were already no voting. It’s like drawing attention to you doing stuff, without actually having to commit to a vote. (I do understand your point that you were doing more game relevant stuff in the content of your post)

And then ironically when you do commit to the vote you get called out on it anyway. I mean, I can believe there’s a genuine mistake there (not realising it’s E-2) but if you have this whole theory behind the relevance/importance of the E numbers then I’d have expected some of that thought process would have manifested itself in some way in your initial response.

I’m not sure I like the (faux?) outrage in the second bolded part. I’m trying to ascertain whether I think this is scum being pissed off for something they don’t think is a scumtell. I also don’t think it’s fair to characterise the votes on you as being for “the mistake” as much as the other things around it.

However, there’s also this which caught my eye in a big way:
In post 41, Dionysus wrote:

What is particularly awful about my response? Having someone E-2 so quickly is advantageous to scum.
Hey Dio, I put CCG at E-2 quickly. Why haven’t you come at me?
In post 54, Not Known 15 wrote:Nope! It's not! Not withdrawing your vote after everyone knows it is E-1 isn't rushing an elimination.
And that's town?
I like this part of the post a lot. It points out this feeling that Dio is behaving in a way that is conscious of how he will be perceived by town for his actions - perhaps moreso than trying to use his voice and vote to pressure and find scum. If you believe CCG is scum and want to expose him, then why retract a vote but keep the FOS there…it’s just so much less potent.

I don’t believe CCG and Dio are a scum pair, and of the two, I find CCG slightly more credible than Dio.

VOTE: Dio

———
In post 42, Space wrote:
In post 32, AurorusVox wrote: Also don’t like the “it’s not E-2”, “oh it doesn’t matter it’s E-2”, seems slippery
This seems misinformative to me.
The "it's not E-2" is not what was said, it was CCG typing one thing and then after getting called out on it admitting his mistake.
The "oh it doesn't matter it's E-2" was not his excuse either with the actual quote being
In post 28, CCGeek wrote:
Also IMHO, E-2 isn't really "bad" on page 1 of Day 1, and in fact, the person's reaction as well as the future development on the wagon outside RVS may provide an interesting point to analyze later in the game.

With that said, I'd prefer to not retract my vote for now, this discussion has the potential to evolve further.
Although I can understand how Aurorus might come to to these conclusions, I will be voting them. VOTE: Aurorus

Also the fact that my first vote got taken seriously I find is a little funny. :P
I’m not sure if my response to CCG will help clarify the thinking. I do also think it’s fair to say that those were the general vibes if not the exact words that CCG used.

Do you have any view on CCG’s original choice to no vote, as that was the primary thing in my original vote, which you have not touched on here.

———
In post 58, Wayward Son wrote:
If I was forced to vote right now, I'd vote Fredrick A Campbell.

Don’t like this first line. Why not vote him anyway? It’s not a limited resource. As town our vote is our power. As scum, each vote is a calculated risk. This seems more on the calculated side.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:41 am

Post by AurorusVox »

I’ve just looked back at the vote count and seen that WS is voting Frederick already.
So…Why did you phrase it like that “If I was forced to vote” if you’re already voting him?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:48 am

Post by Wayward Son »

In post 68, AurorusVox wrote:Don’t like this first line. Why not vote him anyway? It’s not a limited resource. As town our vote is our power. As scum, each vote is a calculated risk. This seems more on the calculated side.
:lol: I was and am! :lol:
Wayward Son
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Wayward Son
He Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:00 am

Post by Wayward Son »

In post 69, AurorusVox wrote:So…Why did you phrase it like that “If I was forced to vote” if you’re already voting him?
I think I was just calling attention to my vote. :?

It's almost tomorrow and I haven't slept today. See ya tomorrow (today)? :yawn:
CCGeek
CCGeek
He/Him
Goon
CCGeek
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:10 am

Post by CCGeek »

Dionysus wrote:
In post 63, CCGeek wrote: This may be debatable, but I feel RVS votes are game content. And I genuinely think that it is not pro-town to open with voteless fluff that does not start a conversation or contribute to an ongoing conversation.
This is probably just a point of disagreement, but with RVS there is a fine line between game content and trolling. Pretty much every vote cast up till this point was borderline trolling. I understand the point of RVS but there was nothing worth responding to until you pointed the finger at me.
Yeah, sure, differences in opinion about game theory can exist. However, I'm not really willing to let you off my hook entirely. As Not Known pointed out, your reactions do not make too much sense from a town perspective. I just caught up fully till page 3, and I really have to say I agree with what Not Known 15 says. He put to words some of my feelings that I couldn't quite express, and also made me reconsider certain things. The more pressing issue rn is that we require more information and not many facets for it to arrive. One such facet that exists rn is the FroggieMaybe slot, which is being replaced. However, before the replacement comes in, the game state is such that the only way to net us any information is to put pressure. But, for some reason. the game feels slightly stagnant to me, and NK15 and Aurorus' recent posts seem to be the only genuine attempts to push the game forward. These 2 are my only town leans right now.
AurorusVox wrote:
I tried to contribute to starting the conversation, brother. What Dionysus did was respond to filler, when there was actual game content he could respond to.
While yes, I didn't vote, the NV was also an attempt at prompting people to speak up. Get them involved. Speaking up against what usually defies convention.

Also istg,
if a genuine but stupid mistake leads me to becoming the lim for today, I'll literally riot
... that is exactly what had happened my last town game asw.
The "not E-2" mistake was a genuine mistake. Not sure how to make it more believable, but yeah. I changed my stance to "doesn’t matter it’s E-2", because:
1. I want a reaction out of the Dionysus slot before changing my vote and
2. It really doesn't matter it's E-2 in a D1 2-scum scenario. And 2 of those votes are RVS votes. I really want to repeat what I said in #28.

First bolded point I don’t really buy. Its the explicit no vote tagging of it that doesn’t sit well. You were already no voting. It’s like drawing attention to you doing stuff, without actually having to commit to a vote. (I do understand your point that you were doing more game relevant stuff in the content of your post)

And then ironically when you do commit to the vote you get called out on it anyway. I mean, I can believe there’s a genuine mistake there (not realising it’s E-2) but if you have this whole theory behind the relevance/importance of the E numbers then I’d have expected some of that thought process would have manifested itself in some way in your initial response.

I’m not sure I like the (faux?) outrage in the second bolded part. I’m trying to ascertain whether I think this is scum being pissed off for something they don’t think is a scumtell. I also don’t think it’s fair to characterise the votes on you as being for “the mistake” as much as the other things around it.
Yeah, you have a great eye, I'll give you that. I actually wanted to put in my entire "E-number" theory directly in my initial response, but I was short on time, and something demanded my attention ASAP, which is why post #28 was a very brief post on my part. If you notice, my next post was about 5 hours later, where I posted my "theory".

And about the second part, I'm still salty about my last town game xD

As for how I want the game to proceed, I'd like to see pressure on either Dionysus or Campbell. I won't be moving my vote from Dionysus for now, however, I am not averse to voting Campbell. I'll see if I want to move my vote after we have more content from both of them.
Weuler
Weuler
Goon
Weuler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:04 am

Post by Weuler »

UNVOTE: CCG their reasoning does not seem scummy to me, even though I don't really agree with all of it.
Modus ponens
Weuler
Weuler
Goon
Weuler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Weuler »

In post 67, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
Spoiler: post 58 by Wayward Son
In post 58, Wayward Son wrote:If I was forced to vote right now, I'd vote Fredrick A Campbell.

I don't recall my reasons. I took notes but I didn't write up my reason well enough for me to remember. I'll reasses my reads.
Convenient to forget your reasoning so you can change your reads depending on where the wind blows :)
Modus ponens

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”