Open 884: Another Newbie Game | Game Over!

Open Games (Use a known setup). Signups Here
heipizhu4
heipizhu4
he
Goon
heipizhu4
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by heipizhu4 »

VC 1.2
Vote Count 1.2

OopsieDaisy (3 = E-2): KittyTacky, Infinity 324, Mr.K
Gamma Emerald (1): Dunnstral
Dunnstral (1): OopsieDaisy
Infinity 324 (1): Cook
KittyTacky (1): Dannflor
Purplemango (1): Gamma Emerald

Not voting: Purplemango

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to secure an elimination.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2023-09-24 23:20:00)
Last edited by heipizhu4 on Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 35, OopsieDaisy wrote: I like Dannflor right now. He's provided several reads on the current goings on in the game and that's always a good thing for getting us out of RVS and progressing the game. Do I agree with his sus read on Kitty? Ehh idk. Seeing Kitty trying to prompt activity from the game is a very big change of pace from our last game together where Kitty ended up being one of the more inactive players, but that was also a very different environment since there were a lot of big active players in that game.

In theory if someone's playing differently from the last time I played with them and they were town in that scenario, I should be sus, but I like the attitude from Kitty so far even if I recognise it's outside of my experience with em, so it prolly falls to a null read for now.
By several you mean two? This read feels rushed, I don't think Dannflor has done that much yet
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 51, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 35, OopsieDaisy wrote: I like Dannflor right now. He's provided several reads on the current goings on in the game and that's always a good thing for getting us out of RVS and progressing the game. Do I agree with his sus read on Kitty? Ehh idk. Seeing Kitty trying to prompt activity from the game is a very big change of pace from our last game together where Kitty ended up being one of the more inactive players, but that was also a very different environment since there were a lot of big active players in that game.

In theory if someone's playing differently from the last time I played with them and they were town in that scenario, I should be sus, but I like the attitude from Kitty so far even if I recognise it's outside of my experience with em, so it prolly falls to a null read for now.
By several you mean two? This read feels rushed, I don't think Dannflor has done that much yet
I do mean two, and yea of course the read is gonna be rushed it's Page 2. It's not a particularly strong read and I don't think I ever claimed as much? I like what Dannflor is doing for the game right now, but it's very early on and as the game progresses we'll see that read develop.
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

"I hope you dont flip scum, you seem really sweet." - curiouskarmadog
"Oopsie is too wholesome to push" - Takutai
Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In regards to rambly LAMIST posts, yea that's a great summary of how I play the game lmao.
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

Wiki page
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

what do you think of the people who voted you for that post?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 54, Infinity 324 wrote: what do you think of the people who voted you for that post?
I'm more surprised that Dunn has chosen to not vote for me despite feeling that my read is rushed there.

The votes from y'all don't necessarily ping me because the reasons you suspect me align with reasons other town players have found my playstyle suspicious in other games on the site. I'm a very performative player so I'm basically the walking definition of LAMIST.
Show

Wiki page
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Dannflor »

ok scum team almost solved just need purplemango to come in and townspew himself or not
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 55, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 54, Infinity 324 wrote: what do you think of the people who voted you for that post?
I'm more surprised that Dunn has chosen to not vote for me despite feeling that my read is rushed there.

The votes from y'all don't necessarily ping me because the reasons you suspect me align with reasons other town players have found my playstyle suspicious in other games on the site. I'm a very performative player so I'm basically the walking definition of LAMIST.
I'm not sure if I should be voting for you. I said your read was rushed but that doesn't mean you are mafia. I wouldn't be confident enough to put you to e-1 just for kicks anyways.
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 57, Dunnstral wrote:

I'm not sure if I should be voting for you. I said your read was rushed but that doesn't mean you are mafia. I wouldn't be confident enough to put you to e-1 just for kicks anyways.
Oooo I forgot Kitty had his vote on me, that makes a bit more sense.
Show

Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

Hmm maybe I do need to look at the people voting me more closely then.

Kitty's vote I didn't rly think of as properly on me cause it was very much just an RVS meme vote. If it stays I'll be concerned but I imagine once Kitty's reads develop it won't.

Infinity was the original voice of "here's an actual reason to vote Daisy" and Mr. K then jumped straight into agreement afterwards. In a vacuum I would distrust Mr. K more since Infinity's read is original and comes from what is typically a first-time-playing-with-me townie perspective on my early Day 1 play, whereas Mr. K's felt like more of an opportunistic move to me. However, Infinity has a lot of experience playing forum mafia compared to Mr. K if we're purely looking at post count, so I'm worried about overlooking Infinity for what is quite a simple observation on my play.

Quick questions:
Mr. K - How much forum mafia experience do you have? Wanna see if me giving you the benefit of the doubt on my read there is actually a good idea or just a bit silly.
Purplemango - Anyone you like/dislike in the game so far now that we're moving into some more alignment-indicative stuff?
Show

Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:17 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

Oh and because Dunn's non-vote onto me makes more sense now:

UNVOTE: Dunnstral
VOTE: Mr. K

Sorry for the triple post (I'm aware that can annoy some people), gonna go to sleep now
Show

Wiki page
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him + any neos

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by Purplemango »

In post 59, OopsieDaisy wrote: Hmm maybe I do need to look at the people voting me more closely then.

Kitty's vote I didn't rly think of as properly on me cause it was very much just an RVS meme vote. If it stays I'll be concerned but I imagine once Kitty's reads develop it won't.

Infinity was the original voice of "here's an actual reason to vote Daisy" and Mr. K then jumped straight into agreement afterwards. In a vacuum I would distrust Mr. K more since Infinity's read is original and comes from what is typically a first-time-playing-with-me townie perspective on my early Day 1 play, whereas Mr. K's felt like more of an opportunistic move to me. However, Infinity has a lot of experience playing forum mafia compared to Mr. K if we're purely looking at post count, so I'm worried about overlooking Infinity for what is quite a simple observation on my play.

Quick questions:
Mr. K - How much forum mafia experience do you have? Wanna see if me giving you the benefit of the doubt on my read there is actually a good idea or just a bit silly.
Purplemango - Anyone you like/dislike in the game so far now that we're moving into some more alignment-indicative stuff?
1. It makes sense to me that you're a town, but the "its why people suspect me in other games" was kinda weird to me
i don't know the way of playing of any of you so its not really based on anything, i'll try later To look more carefully at things written so that I have something to base suspects on
2. What 'townspew' means?
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:34 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 33, Dannflor wrote: VOTE: KittyTacky

I think KittyTacky not really responding to OopsieDaisy calling him out as someone she knows (except to OMGUS) is scum indicative.
What? What am I supposed to say? This isn't a big community, a lot of people know each other.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:35 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Like would I just say "huh I guess we played before"? Dann, honest question, what would you expect such a response to look like?
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

UNVOTE: for now RVS is over, it was a joke vote.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 58, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 57, Dunnstral wrote:

Oooo I forgot Kitty had his vote on me, that makes a bit more sense.
I kinda like this line of questioning by Oopsie
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Mr.K
Mr.K
he/him
Goon
Mr.K
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:12 pm

Post by Mr.K »

In post 59, OopsieDaisy wrote: Quick questions:
This is an interesting question. I played a couple of games (I think 2 or 3) like 10 years ago, and a few years before that I played one or two. So I have some experience but not a lot and it's from 10+ years ago. Wouldn't be able to tell if I'd give myself the benefit of the doubt or not.
heipizhu4
heipizhu4
he
Goon
heipizhu4
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:11 am

Post by heipizhu4 »

Prodding Cook.
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:50 am

Post by Cook »

UNVOTE: Infinity

rvs is over

light tr on kittytacky
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@KittyTacky
you seem to be checked out despite trying to poke the game earlier, what’s up?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:45 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 66, Mr.K wrote:
In post 59, OopsieDaisy wrote: Quick questions:
This is an interesting question. I played a couple of games (I think 2 or 3) like 10 years ago, and a few years before that I played one or two. So I have some experience but not a lot and it's from 10+ years ago. Wouldn't be able to tell if I'd give myself the benefit of the doubt or not.
Okok, that's enough experience for me to feel a bit better on my vote on you. Thanks for telling us :]
Show

Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:52 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 61, Purplemango wrote:
In post 59, OopsieDaisy wrote: Purplemango - Anyone you like/dislike in the game so far now that we're moving into some more alignment-indicative stuff?
1. It makes sense to me that you're a town, but the "its why people suspect me in other games" was kinda weird to me
i don't know the way of playing of any of you so its not really based on anything, i'll try later To look more carefully at things written so that I have something to base suspects on
2. What 'townspew' means?
1) What's weird about me recognising that the reasons players are suspecting me this game are similar to those that have come from townier sources in other games?
2) Townspewing is basically when someone goes on some sort of ramble/shows a natural train of thought that to certain players clearly show that player is town. At least, I think this is something close to the definition? Couldn't find anything about it on the wiki w/ a quick search.
Show

Wiki page
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 59, OopsieDaisy wrote: Hmm maybe I do need to look at the people voting me more closely then.
idk is mr k being the third vote on you rather than the second really that different?

don't feel too great about nitpicking the person who's trying to get the game moving most but i feel like she might be scum and not too much else is sticking out to me

gamma feels somewhat towny, i like
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
heipizhu4
heipizhu4
he
Goon
heipizhu4
he
Goon