farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Just looking in for a few minutes before I have to take off for the day.
@smash: How did you not know that deadline was at least coming when you post here is right before another player as for a request
2) Nacho saw you around the site, which means you were in Central Park, why would you not check on this game at all when you checked onto 2 other games that day? Why does it matter if it was deadline or not?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:36 am

Post by brokenscraps »

VOTE: Smash

Will read day 1 more later but the dodgy explanations are enough for this right now.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:36 am

Post by AntB »

at the bottom of pg8 currently I have other games I need to catch up on so this will be brief:

@andrew
WHY do you need to be asked 9 times to justify your D1 vote on me? you made 13 posts between voting me and justifying it.

I have more but I need to build.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:22 am

Post by DavidParker »

lord_hur wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:Okay, so...

Batt/AntB/Smash

Is our scumteam. Sound about right?
Would you, as AntB-scum, in the situation scum are now, risk confirming someone who pointed you as most obvious scum in his last twilight post ?

By the way, DavidParker, what do you think of AntB now?

(Still rereading)
There's a bit too much WIFOM in this argument for me to allow AntB to lose scumminess points. Nacho flipping town definitely doesn't win him any town points. I still see him as scummy. If it was up to me right now my lynch order would be:

1) Smash - I don't feel he played particularly scummy as a whole yesterday, but the happenings on the last day of day phase, where he wasn't around for batt's claim and the ensuing counter claim despite posting in other sections reeks of scumminess. His defense is no better either. I had smash in the town-category until all this too...
2) AntB - I don't agree nacho's flip gives him town points at all. More than anything, it just confirms that AntB was pushing a poor case on nacho yesterday, one that I never saw much merit in. At least farside was pushing nacho's wagon for meta-reasons, whereas AntB was using faulty or weak arguments.
3) Looker (jesse) - Well.. Lurking/Stalling, and just a terrible impression I've got from this slot.

Actually, I'd probably prefer an AntB lynch to Smash's. I don't see Smash being scum with either of the two other players, so I'd probably hold off on his wagon.

Vote: AntB
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:30 am

Post by lord_hur »

DavidParker wrote:3) Looker (jesse)
Damn it, why is it always people that I find most likely town who make town slips?

About AntB, yes I know my argument based on the NK isn't good (actually, they rarely are...), I said so when Archer objected to it. Problem is, I don't really have a read on this guy, so I'm trying unorthodox things. On reread, his walls of texts war with Nachomamma8 still look so much like many, many town fights that start early D1... There's this lack of interaction with Battousai, but it can also be explained by tunnel-vision. I don't remember him interacting with me much, for example.

I'd help lynch him if there's no other wagon that suits me, if you're all so sure and since he's not too far in my list (#4 on my draft), but I'm still unconvinced as of now.

Oh btw, what do you think about posting opinions on all the players? I used to do that in my previous games, but I thought it could help scum to plan a mislynch.
All lurkers unite! And jump off the nearest cliff. Now.
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:37 am

Post by lord_hur »

DavidParker wrote:3) Looker (jesse) - Well.. Lurking/Stalling, and just a terrible impression I've got from this slot.
I forgot : he got an easy win as scum with this strategy (2 posts a week, with mostly one-liners in each) not too long ago. Makes me want to PL him. You can't really get an opinion on someone who plays like this (except that I hate his play, of course).
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:11 am

Post by DavidParker »

Oh man, that slip is a result of me being in too many games. Forgot who replaced who. That's as far as I'll go for excuses, nothing really to defend, it was a mistake.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:12 am

Post by DavidParker »

I have never been in favor of posting player-by-player analysis, for the very reason you stated. Just like I'm against posting all my town reads.
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:42 am

Post by lord_hur »

DavidParker wrote:Oh man, that slip is a result of me being in too many games. Forgot who replaced who. That's as far as I'll go for excuses, nothing really to defend, it was a mistake.
I think that's the first time I get excuses from calling someone town. JesseSheffield was replaced by Battousai, and I don't picture any scum forgetting who is, or was in their team. So, sorry to tell you this, but you're town.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by DavidParker »

I wasn't sure what you meant. It was a slip none-the-less and could have been perceived as town or scum I guess :/
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by andrew94 »

antb, i dont care.

vote antb
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:14 am

Post by Looker »

• Guess we're waiting for sotS's next post. Hope he posts by the time I get off work.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:30 am

Post by farside22 »

lord_hur wrote:
DavidParker wrote:3) Looker (jesse)
Damn it, why is it always people that I find most likely town who make town slips?

About AntB, yes I know my argument based on the NK isn't good (actually, they rarely are...), I said so when Archer objected to it. Problem is, I don't really have a read on this guy, so I'm trying unorthodox things. On reread, his walls of texts war with Nachomamma8 still look so much like many, many town fights that start early D1... There's this lack of interaction with Battousai, but it can also be explained by tunnel-vision. I don't remember him interacting with me much, for example.
It's not just lack of interaction with a player, it's there is a viable argument going on with Batt, people are suspicious and he is more focused on Bella and ignoring what is being said in the game I take issue with. I know I have been single-minded in pursuits, but I still read and comment on what is going on the game as much as I can. I find it very strange AntB doesn't say anything about Batt during that time.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:32 am

Post by farside22 »

andrew94 wrote:antb, i dont care.

vote antb
I want to tag this comment for later in my head. Something just nagging at me that I can't put a finger on at this second.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:35 am

Post by DavidParker »

Lol? Is that you mentioning it so you can bring it up later for a lynch? it's a one line post. It should be pretty clear right now what's wrong with it. And I see what's wrong with it, but it's mostly just representative of andrew's fail-play.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:49 am

Post by farside22 »

DavidParker wrote:Lol? Is that you mentioning it so you can bring it up later for a lynch? it's a one line post. It should be pretty clear right now what's wrong with it. And I see what's wrong with it, but it's mostly just representative of andrew's fail-play.
It's hard to explain but the best I can say is that I don't like Andrew's question to me that leads to nowhere, then the vote on AntB after. It's like he wanted to make a case, realized he had no where he can go and went back to the only other out he had.
It's that nagging, Andrew is scum feeling. That post is a reminder to me because I need to reread Andrew again to see if I'm going crazy.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:53 am

Post by DavidParker »

Oh, Andrew is definitely a scum possibility that I'm not ignoring at this point, but the phrase "something just nagging at me that i can't put a finger on" makes no sense because it was blatantly obvious what was wrong with andrew's post to me.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:58 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Forgive the lack of vote count over the weekend. Correcting this atrocity now.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:00 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Official Day 2 Vote Tally

11 players remain; 6 votes needed for a lynch.

AntB (4)
- farside22, Bella, DavidParker, andrew94
smashbro_of_the_SSS (2)
- lord_hur, brokenscraps

Yet to vote (5): Egg, Looker, smashbro_of_the_SSS, AntB, Archer
==================================================

Prodding
: Egg
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Egg »

Should I say who I jailed?
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:52 am

Post by lord_hur »

Hmm, I can't see why you shouldn't, as it doesn't help scum, and would be lost if they kill you next night (but wait for another opinion, I can miss things).

And please, please, PLEASE can you tell me why you play so little? It's driving me nuts. A confirmed town playing like this is such a waste, when you should be our best asset...
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:59 am

Post by lord_hur »

andrew94 wrote:antb, i dont care.

vote antb
Every attempt at making sense of this post failed. Please explain.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Looker »

• In response to Egg asking if he should claim his target, I say yes, especially if it is one of the following people: smashbro_of_the_SSS, AntB, or Archer. (I would throw you in there but obviously you didn't jail yourself so there's no need no matter how town you appear to me.)
  • If it's anyone else then I don't know.
  • VOTE: andrew94
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

DavidParker wrote:Oh, Andrew is definitely a scum possibility that I'm not ignoring at this point, but the phrase "something just nagging at me that i can't put a finger on" makes no sense because it was blatantly obvious what was wrong with andrew's post to me.
Hey I have 3 games I'm in, too many things going on in my head and an uncertainty if I remembered the situation correctly.
It's my flag as a reminder. Either something was going to come or I would say never mind if I had the wrong thought. I do it when I'm too busy to make more notes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

Egg wrote:Should I say who I jailed?
I say you should too, but this doesn't clear anyone. I just want to know why and who so I can get your frame of mind.

Return to “Completed Open Games”