jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:19 pm

Post by jeep »

FAH! Apparently, I was mistaken. I thought the doc knew who the right person to protect was.

I will ask: mathcam, I'm glad you did so, but why did you decided to give us two days in a row? You really shouldn't try to play dumb, it stands out too much. Can you do so multiple times? My list is less sure now but in order: Phoebus, MeMe, Mathcam (strictly because of the lame attempt saying "my ability is pro-town")

-JEEP
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:35 am

Post by Werebear »

I always worry that MeMe and mathcam seem scummy because they post so much. I just read through the posts of Phoebus, MeMe, and mathcam. And of the three, Phoebus seems the most suspicious. But of all the users left, Modargo is the MOST suspicious to me. Posting 7 times in 22 pages - just enough to be visible, but not enough to be a target. I'm not going to bother voting, so I can see what happens with Phoebus... but in case I don't make it to tomorrow, that's my top suspicion.
[color=green]Anyhoo, why is it suspicious that I get confused with a mattress?[/color]
--Wacky, HHGG3 - Life, The Universe, and Everything mafia
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:51 am

Post by MeMe »

Uh, Werebear? Modargo has claimed a 2-posts-per-game-day restriction.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
modargo
modargo
Goon
modargo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2004 6:17 am

Post by modargo »

I guess I should have made that eighth post :roll:. I can understand people accusing me based on the grounds that I could be just plain lying, but accusing me because of my low number of posts is simply nonsensical.

I will
FoS: Phoebus
-- mostly just to emphasize that I would vote him except that he hasn't roleclaimed yet. There's always the chance that he has some sort of provable role. I doubt it, but there's no reason not to let him claim.

I see where jeep is getting the idea that mathcam is the one responsible for the extra day, but I don't really see why that leads jeep to think mathcam is scum -- just because it was "clumsy"?

I don't feel very comfortable just hoping that the doc picks up on jeep's hints to protect the correct person. And it seems to me that if RoboCop has any scum he should come today.

On a final note, jesternl hasn't posted anything since his first post in this game, when he said he hoped to have read through the game by the deadline on the first day three. Is another replacement needed?
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2004 6:36 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

FYI, jesternl has already been modprodded at the start of the day.
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:06 am

Post by Corsato »

I agree with modargo, I will not push Phoebus closer to the edge until he properly defended himself.
modargo
modargo
Goon
modargo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:37 pm

Post by modargo »

Phoebus knows he is in this game. Phoebus is active. Phoebus has been posting in multiple other threads. Phoebus apparently refuses to present a defense or a roleclaim, as he has clearly been asked to do.

Phoebus can be nothing but scum. He has had his chance to defend himself, and has passed it up.
Vote: Phoebus
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2004 6:57 pm

Post by Phoebus »

I've said what I had to earlier this day.
I cannot tell you a name for I'll be killed. I'm going to be lynched anyways. be happy doing it.

Maybe JEEP's right and I
am
a tad bit monsterish...
Or maybe a knife weilding thug or p'raps a Bond villain? (Weren't they all dead? :? )

Or p'raps I'm a townie like as I've said before. ~shrug~
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:10 am

Post by Werebear »

*Werebear starts beating himself with a stick* Thank you, MeMe. Is it obvious I don't have a spreadsheet of claims?

Well, Jeep's "spidey senses" have handed us two Godfathers in a row. Even if Phoebus isn't scum, it's still a better track record than I could have done.

Vote: Phoebus
[color=green]Anyhoo, why is it suspicious that I get confused with a mattress?[/color]
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:52 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

And that is the lynch.

Well.... what did you catch this time? Another Godfather?

Yup. GOLDFINGER, Bond mafia Godfather, is no more.

Night falls.

Try to get your choices in before Sunday 10PM GMT. If I do not have all the choices by them the deadline will shift to Wednesday 8PM GMT in view of a business trip.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:02 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Carrie Leonidas sneaks through the deserted streets, looking for her intended victim. Already once, she has used her telekinetic powers to the benefit of her town, and tonight she wants to do so again. MeMe is scum, MeMe must die. Carrie finds her house, sneaks in, opens the bedroom door to see MeMe peacefully asleep. "Byeeeee", she whispers as she makes the mirror detach from the wall, and come crashing down on MeMe's head. "OH NO!" she hears from above. "YOU KILLED BAMBI! AND MY WIFE'S NICKNAME IS BAMBI AS WELL.... YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" And with these words, the roof comes down on vigilante Carrie Leonidas.

Who needs bad guys, when the town is doing such a nice job? Still, the monster from Alien decides it's time to make another appearance. This time at the house of jesternl. Robocop looks up from his notes through the window, and seeing the monster proves too much even for his bionic heart.

After last night's carnage, there are seven players left. Four to lynch.

Mod's note: at my specific request, Jeep is staying in the game. The accusations against him, partially on basis of this game, are ludricous. If anyone of the remaining players has a problem with that, please send me a message and I will gladly replace you.
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:21 pm

Post by Leonidas »

:shock:

Oh I'm tired.
Oh I'm tired.

:(
[i]"Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by, that here obedient to their laws we lie." [/i]
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:05 pm

Post by jeep »

Doh! Well, if there are three aliens, then we're in trouble, it's lynch or lose time. I'm leaning towards God being a lone Alien SK, right now. He hasn't done anything to "tie" himself to anyone else, but he's been keeping out of site. He claimed doc-like, which is always risky for town to lynch. However, he hasn't done anything else that makes me think he is a doctor. The real doctor is obvious ot me and it's not God. I don't think we have two doctors left.

-JEEP
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:50 am

Post by mathcam »

jeep wrote: I will ask: mathcam, I'm glad you did so, but why did you decided to give us two days in a row? You really shouldn't try to play dumb, it stands out too much. Can you do so multiple times? My list is less sure now but in order: Phoebus, MeMe, Mathcam (strictly because of the lame attempt saying "my ability is pro-town")
-JEEP
What makes you think I would play dumb? Or that I would be playing? :)

I can only use any night abilities I have once. I wouldn't want to use it day one, because we have very little information day one. Our lynches are more powerful later in the game. On the other hand, if I die overnight, we lose the ability altogether. And I didn't seem like a likely doc protect.

I suspect that you've simply run out of bad guys to hunt down, and that the presence of myself (and possibly MeMe) in your list, is just due to having no one else to go after. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

Cam
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:22 am

Post by MeMe »

Wah!
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:29 am

Post by Werebear »

You know, I was going to say *stuffs and mounts MeMe*, but that just... doesn't... sound.... right...

Well, we're down to the last 7 players. At this point, it looks like there were two mafia groups, and the alien SK. I'm going to follow Jeep, since I know he's not Bond or Godfather (*grin*), and if he's the alien SK, we have three lynches to nail him in. A semi-comfortable margin, brought about almost single-handedly by Jeep, who led the bandwagons on three godfathers.

Let me also state that I hope I'm never scum in a game where Jeep is the cop.
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 9:57 am

Post by jeep »

I suspect that you've simply run out of bad guys to hunt down, and that the presence of myself (and possibly MeMe) in your list, is just due to having no one else to go after.
So... was this supposed to be posted yesterday? I think I stated (in the post you quoted) that my list was less sure. Nothing in the 90% range for sure. But the only reason I put you on the list was because of the "Anyone know what's up with this second day? Given that mafia's power only occurs at night, it sure seems like it must be caused by a pro-town ability." comment. You've been in enough games that you could have deduced what happened. The only thing this could be for is to plant the idea that the role was pro-town. Why would a pro-town role need to do this? But there is more evidence against God than you, so I'm going to vote him as soon as the day is well established.

-JEEP
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:10 am

Post by mathcam »

Hm, yes. I started to write that while it was still night, and copied and pasted it over.

Yeah, I certainly understand why you would have flagged down the quote to which you're referring, and yes, I did want to plant the idea that the role is pro-town. If it comes down to me an two other people, I want people to have been thinking for as long as possible that my role is pro-town. If people object to that classification, then I can know that sooner rather than later.

All in all, however, I agree that God is the most suspicious.

Cam
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 12:52 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Like I stated before, I never really believed God's claim of being a doc, but not THE doc. Pretty much the same thing that JereIC said, and we see what happened there. Well, now that we can have proper role claiming I think it'd be a good idea to hear the full claim and night choices from God.
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
God
God
Goon
God
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:59 pm

Post by God »

Okay, well, to start off, I'm not really just doc-like, and I'd rather not reveal my full role unless absolutely necessary.
"Still looking for one, heh" Dragon Phoenix, inside the 2nd DP9 Modprod.
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 7:29 pm

Post by jeep »

Sounds fair enough to me:
vote: God
We need to make it necessary.

-JEEP
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:50 pm

Post by Corsato »

I think it would be best for God to just reveal his role. I hold of my vote at the moment, but I'm expecting a proper defense (a roleclaim) soon.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:05 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Wow, I really want to vote him right now. It's obvious he needs to spill all, but of course, he is delaying. Still trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it's getting more difficult by the second.
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:16 am

Post by mathcam »

Agreed. It's absolutely necessary, God. Really.

Cam
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2004 5:09 am

Post by Werebear »

I'd be happy to wait to vote until God speaks up.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”