populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:56 pm

Post by populartajo »

OG results and possible motivations.

Alasbaka. Didnt drink. Scum. Reason : He went hard against OG.
DOS. Did drink. Cop. Reason : Another possible cop.
Lulu. Does drink. Prob town. Reason : The only one that still suspects OG.

I guess these results and motivations are pretty accurate for a fake claim, dont you think?

The play is either Musher or Greasy.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by populartajo »

And I dont see how a claimed doc can change things, do you?
Call me Tajo.
lulu muumuu
lulu muumuu
Goon
lulu muumuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by lulu muumuu »

pt wrote:And I dont see how a claimed doc can change things, do you?
i still think OG is the SK. i think alabaska roleblocked SK preventing the night kill. and that's why alabaska thought OG was lying about having gotten a result on him.

either the SK was roleblocked or lazy that night, or someone was protected. i ruled out us having a vigilante because if it was the vigilante that made the second kill, the game would be over.

i've been thinking about it and i know i've had tunnel vision lately, but the only other reason we might have only had one kill is it's possible when PBug was killed the SK and mafia both targeted him and mod didn't want to give away a "second kill". mod was
ashamed
of us.

it would be really helpful, at least to me, to know that if there was a doc that protected someone, that's the reason we had only one kill that night. the fact that we know we have an SK and there was only one kill that night bothers me. if we know who the doc protected maybe we can figure out who the SK is.

i've stated my reasons for a musher or greasy lynch, but what are yours?
Show
[size=75]:shock:[i]scared poopless

in Kidvitational 1 signups:[/i]
meaning of life 42:[color=darkblue] ok. I'm sorry MeMe if your sry. Can we be friends again?[/color]
MeMe:[color=darkred] I'm [i]totally [/i]sry. Friends 4ever![/color]
[/size]
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:35 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Vote Count as of Post 527

Greasy Spot (1):
Musher333

Not Voting:
Others

3 to lynch

I am here until Nab gets back, PM me if you need anything.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:46 am

Post by Musher333 »

I agree with a doc claiming (if there is one), if that happens then we have one almost certain townie (the SK could fake claim but it would be obvious when they didnt die at night unless the SK wants to screw us over mentally
Musher-scum would not be clever enough to do something like this- Strife 220
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:35 pm

Post by populartajo »

Bump.
About why I want to lynch either Greasy or Musher becuase 1)I think OG is flavor cop, 2)she got from you an "innocent" investigation 3)I know Im town.
It's very hard though when we dont hear anything new from Musher or Greasy.
The thing is that the SK assumes there is a doc, thats why they didnt kill OG, therefore Im more suspicious of Musher that commented with lulu the existence of a doctor.
Lulu tell me how you plan to win with a doc claim. I still dont see it.
Call me Tajo.
lulu muumuu
lulu muumuu
Goon
lulu muumuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:42 pm

Post by lulu muumuu »

PT wrote:The thing is that the SK assumes there is a doc, thats why they didnt kill OG, therefore Im more suspicious of Musher that commented with lulu the existence of a doctor.
Lulu tell me how you plan to win with a doc claim. I still dont see it.
why couldn't the OG be the SK, and that's why she didn't die? she can't be a confirmed cop anymore until she dies.

so my request for a doc claim goes back to night 1 when there was only one night kill, but two anti-town groups. here are my reasons for the one kill

reason 1: SK and mafia targeted the same person
info that would eliminate this option: confirmed protection/roleblock
supporting facts: two anti-town groups, only one nightkill

reason 2: lazy mafia or lazy SK
info that would eliminate this option: confirmed protection/roleblock

reason 3: doc protected either the mafia or SK target
info that would eliminate this option: knowledge of no doc in the game
evidence still needed: a doc, confirmed protection

reason 4: roleblocker targeted the SK
supporting facts: two anti-town groups, only one nightkill.
a confirmed roleblocker

info that would eliminate this option:
evidence still needed: confirmed roleblock on the SK or mafia (which we can't actually get unless the SK wants to offer that info)

no one yet has claimed doc. and therefore i can't count option three as a possibility.
with the info we have now, the most likely reasons for one kill are 1,2, and 4, and i'm leaning towards 4, that the roleblocker targeted the SK. we know there was a roleblocker in play at the time (alabaska J).
additionally-- OG, the claimed cop didn't die, and alabaska J hinted at having roleblocked OG.
if a doc shows up, then of course we'd have to rule that option in too and i'd have to rethink my theory on OG.

doesn't anyone else find that night suspicious? or alabaska and OGs exchange the next day?
Show

meaning of life 42:[color=darkblue] ok. I'm sorry MeMe if your sry. Can we be friends again?[/color]
[/size]
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:28 am

Post by Musher333 »

I think the exchange is a bit suspicious, there are three possible reasons for it however
1) OG is cop and wasn't rb'ed exchange was for this kind of discussion
2) OG is the sk, the exchange was Alabaska trying to tell us this without 100% ridding scums chance of winning
3) OG is town that decided to lie about being cop to try and confirm themselves, bad tactics but OG is quite new to this forum, i think i remember her saying this was her first game. The exchange was again for the same reason.
og smokedank2
og smokedank2
Townie
og smokedank2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by og smokedank2 »

my fucking laptop got stolen. i went on a cruise to alaska, then today drove out to vancouver from seattle to visit (my flight back to la is sunday) and my laptop/passport got stolen from a parking garage. i'm at a net cafe but i'm fucking pissed. you probably wont see me post for a while. i'm posting on this acct because i forgot my original acct's pw :(

lulu you are fucking dumb, its some real shit wifom for you to push me just because i havent died yet. only the sk/mafia know why i'm not dead yet and in any case its dumb wifom. why the fuck are you still alive? maybe you're the sk!!! yeah see that sounds pretty retarded the other way around. also for the most part i am being pushed based on scum words (that alabaska implied he roleblocked me) which again keep in mind he was trying to say i didnt get him as scum even though he was scum, and tried to imply i was a townie making shit up. well it turns out he was scum so you already know he lied about shit, what makes you think he was being honest about roleblocking me? finally if i'm a fakeclaiming sk, wouldnt it be a retarded move for me to claim cop and guess at a scum result? i'd put myself on the line for basically no benefit, itd be waaay better for me to claim a town result because nobody would dispute it, and even if i hit scum i wouldnt have to worry about it coming back at me until they flipped (they wouldnt get lynched because i cleared them and wouldnt get nk'd because i'd be the sk). but either way its still a way risky claim considering evreyone else here is riding vanilla nicely.

i never had a chance to really look at musher and i doubt i'll get one. one thing i remember from day 1 is that i felt he voted me for reasons other than him thinking i was scummy. like, i think he was basically voting me because he didnt like me cursing (fuck you buddy) which seems like a shit reason to vote if your town.

i'll post when i can but dont hold your breath waiting for me, hopefully i can get my insurance to pay up some $$$
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:20 am

Post by Musher333 »

Still with the swearing i see....
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:13 am

Post by populartajo »

Why did she use anoher account?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:13 am

Post by populartajo »

Musher333 wrote:Still with the swearing i see....
Nothing to comment about her accusations?
Call me Tajo.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:09 am

Post by Musher333 »

populartajo wrote:
Musher333 wrote:Still with the swearing i see....
Nothing to comment about her accusations?
What accusation... that i voted for her because she was being a pain in the arse and swearing for no reason which basically takes the point out of playing this to enjoy ourselves as for playing the game you get swore at?
No i have nothing to say apart from i would rather lose in a nice environment then win in a one full of people i hate.
lulu muumuu
lulu muumuu
Goon
lulu muumuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:10 pm

Post by lulu muumuu »

i hope you get the insurance money, OG.

PT are you still unconvinced?
Show

[/size]
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:13 pm

Post by populartajo »

Mod: could you replace OG Smokedank?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by populartajo »

lulu muumuu wrote:i hope you get the insurance money, OG.

PT are you still unconvinced?
Why do you think there is a doctor and at the same time think that OG is the SK? Dont these thoughts contradict themselves?
Musher, who is the SK for you?
Call me Tajo.
lulu muumuu
lulu muumuu
Goon
lulu muumuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:17 pm

Post by lulu muumuu »

yes, they are contradictory. that's why if i knew there were a doc i might finally forget about trying to lynch OG.
Show

[/size]
og smokedank2
og smokedank2
Townie
og smokedank2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:14 am

Post by og smokedank2 »

populartajo wrote:
Mod: could you replace OG Smokedank?
why the fuck should i be replaced? my last post was content-filled and i'm posting more than faggots like musher are
musher wrote:What accusation... that i voted for her because she was being a pain in the arse and swearing for no reason which basically takes the point out of playing this to enjoy ourselves as for playing the game you get swore at?
No i have nothing to say apart from i would rather lose in a nice environment then win in a one full of people i hate.
how fucking old are you that you are seriously offended by swear words like fuck and hate somebody on the internet because of their word choice? wow

but past that, are you admitting to playing this game NOT based on who you think is scummiest? seems to me you could have replaced out if you were really offended by my swearing, or talked to the mod/mith about it. but instead you'd rather act along a course that you knew would harm the rest of the players in the game, just for your peace of mind? seems pretty selfish to me at best, at worst it is a good cover story for lazy bandwagon voting
og smokedank2
og smokedank2
Townie
og smokedank2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:33 am

Post by og smokedank2 »

so i looked at musher's post history and wasnt very impressed with it. he talks mostly about me, in fact most of his post history is about me or stuff related to my role. he does very little scumhunting, most of his stuff is flavor speculation or being pissed at me for swearing. he mentions thinking mal was scummy for voting lemming but never pursues it, he just recently has gotten all up in arms about greasy spot's hammer (something i think is pretty weak). it feels like he picked greasy out of self-preservation but i admit i havent looked over greasy yet. so basically he does almost no scumhunting and in the entire game only discusses the scumminess of three people: me, mal (briefly) and greasy (only just now), and has only voted twice, first for me and then later for greasy.

he mentions the sk once:
musher wrote:A seriel killer would be possible i guess but why wouldnt they have killed someone yesterday, or else if they did the scum didnt.
in speculation about alabaska before the flip, and also pats the sk on the back after the night:
musher wrote:Wow, NK'ing scum is odd, well whoever it is that did it nice job, we can't have any scum left surely as thats number 3, that just leaves whoever killed the scum if as pop pointed ou there is a seriel killer.
the first quote, as you can see from the url, is in response to speculation about alabaska being a possible sk (proven false). i get bad gut from these quotes but tbqh they dont tell us much, i really dont like his "good job sk" post though

thats what i have on musher. i'll look at the rest of the players before i make up my mind but musher's my first choice atm
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:03 am

Post by Musher333 »

So i have focused on you... yeh what are you doing to me?
You should be replaced because im sure one of the rules is a bit of swearing is ok but over-swearing should not be tolerated, you created a new account... we don't even know if this is OG playing. Nice reply to my i don't think swearing is a professional comeback (that is what i was trying to say) post by calling me a faggot, why not try to do some real defense instead of swearing is my best comeback.
populartajo wrote: Musher, who is the SK for you?
To me i think it is OG, the only comeback/ defense she ever gives includes alot of swearing, as she says how old are you? the point is how old are you OG, you should know that people with half a brain have more wit and can make better comebacks than, they think im the SK lets call them a fucking faggot. As i have already pointed out there isn't any proof that this is the real OG (swearing isn't hard to fake).

Im gonna
unvote vote og
, see how many insults are in her next 'comeback'
og smokedank2
og smokedank2
Townie
og smokedank2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:23 am

Post by og smokedank2 »

Musher333 wrote:So i have focused on you... yeh what are you doing to me?
You should be replaced because im sure one of the rules is a bit of swearing is ok but over-swearing should not be tolerated, you created a new account... we don't even know if this is OG playing. Nice reply to my i don't think swearing is a professional comeback (that is what i was trying to say) post by calling me a faggot, why not try to do some real defense instead of swearing is my best comeback.
this whole paragraph and the following ones in your post show me that you dont actually read my posts. there isnt a good attack on me being the sk (and i will bold this for you so you read it) besides
1) i haven't died (i cant defend against this argument because only nightkillers dont know why i haven't), 2) my role could be an sk fakeclaim (which is stupid because you can say the same thing of every vanilla claim) and 3) alabaska made it sound like he roleblocked me (but alabaska was a scum liar who even lied about whether he drank, so as to get me lynched anyway)
. in short the points against me have
nothing to do with my play and are circumstantial evidence that i can't defend against

i know youre reading my swear words but read the rest of my posts too and you might see that i am actually playing this game pretty well
Musher333 wrote:
populartajo wrote: Musher, who is the SK for you?
To me i think it is OG, the only comeback/ defense she ever gives includes alot of swearing, as she says how old are you? the point is how old are you OG, you should know that people with half a brain have more wit and can make better comebacks than, they think im the SK lets call them a fucking faggot. As i have already pointed out there isn't any proof that this is the real OG (swearing isn't hard to fake).

Im gonna
unvote vote og
, see how many insults are in her next 'comeback'
lol again you prove you dont read my posts. not only have i been defending myself to the best of my ability (as is clearly demonstrated in my recent posts), i have also made a decent case against you beyond you being a fucking faggot. go back and read it and maybe defend yourself. in fact i'll continue to bold things for you so you have an easier time reading them:
go read the post above your last one and respond to the points against you there.

btw musher this last post you made really is scummy as fuck, i urge everyone to go read my post history and see the many numerous times i have been defending myself, as well as the legitimate points against musher that he has been deflecting by saying he doesn't like my swearing (which is not relevant to finding scum).
og smokedank2
og smokedank2
Townie
og smokedank2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:25 am

Post by og smokedank2 »

oh by the way who the fuck would come into a game and start playing as another person are you fucking retarded.
og smokedank2
og smokedank2
Townie
og smokedank2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:30 am

Post by og smokedank2 »

this is actually pissing me off now, why the fuck are you even in the game if you dont want to read posts or scumhunt? if you hate my swearing so much, why didnt you replace out instead of sitting in the game whining about it and hurting the rest of the players by voting based on something that has nothing to do with scumhunting? i understand that you dont like me but it's pretty fucking selfish of you to be playing in a game where you dont care what the outcome is as long as you take me out, and it doesnt hurt anyone but the other 10 players in the game that wanted to play mafia and find scum
og smokedank2
og smokedank2
Townie
og smokedank2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:55 am

Post by og smokedank2 »

well apparently you cant link post histories so just use the bottom of the page thing i guess to look at musher's history, and also at greasy spot's.

greasy's post history is about as bad as musher's, he asks a lot of questions that have already been answered earlier in the thread and does very little scumhunting. he does end up voting for malthisus (reasonless vote), alabaska (because my claim contradicted with alabaska's) and thinktank (agreed with the case against thinktank). but all of his votes are arguably bandwagon ones, he does no original scumhunting of his own.

a good deal of his post history is about him and his claim (teador, vanilla townie). i dont have my pm on hand but i remember i was described specifically as cornelius the bartender, whereas greasy claimed to be described as "teador, townie" so somebody else can probably do a better job than i can about how likely he has that pm.

i wouldnt swear by this but greasy spot probably has the least amount of posts out of anyone alive, and most of his posts are one-word or one-liner posts.

i think i am confident enough about musher to
vote musher
. while greasy spot has been a fairly shitty player, i dont think he has done anything that i think is blatantly scummy. i think musher spending most of the game without a vote is worse, especially since he is currently spending the endgame with a vote on someone he doesnt like, just because he doesnt like me.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:24 pm

Post by populartajo »

OG why are you posting from another account?
Call me Tajo.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”