Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

This situation is so funny
The Deathtunnel Archon Shirou without any of his aggro or hyperposting powers.

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

This game is finally FUN again

It's me vs shea show trying to out guess the other

My first objective was to make him have an easy justification for why pooky died rather than him, I believe he will now think it's likely because I wanted to push/frame him

He can eventually reconsider this though so gotta be careful

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Trying to pin someone that thinks they have you pinned is so EXCITINGGGG

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:18 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Tbone I recommend not starting shading slots yourself too much, it's not gonna look pretty after they flip town

My hope here is that shea will just lead on most mislims

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:26 pm

Post by T-Bone »

You should probably push me after your push on Shea fails and use the same reasoning. T-Bone has been tunneling you for no reason since day 1 is trying to frame you, trying to save you for an elo mislim by voting out everyone else first, whatever comes to heart's mind. If you don't treat me and Shea the same it looks bad on me later.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 579, T-Bone wrote: You should probably push me after your push on Shea fails and use the same reasoning. T-Bone has been tunneling you for no reason since day 1 is trying to frame you, trying to save you for an elo mislim by voting out everyone else first, whatever comes to heart's mind. If you don't treat me and Shea the same it looks bad on me later.
I have an idea about what to do yeah

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

I will shitpost so hard if they dont hammer me before I get my PC

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:53 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Tbone dont try to soft save me pls

You're in a good position right now

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:10 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Just memeing relax

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Oh also psyche, if it's not clear you gotta bus me here and think I am scum with norwe that was trying to protect him by pushing you that also wanted him dead

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:18 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4774, Firebringer wrote:
Pysche has requested replacement. Searching now.
Oh no...the most awkward moment to rep out...hopefully no one thinks anything of it

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Getting into a PT with Shirou is a curse

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:15 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 586, T-Bone wrote: Getting into a PT with Shirou is a curse

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:15 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

am i the problem?

PROBABLY

but still can't help being myself

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:16 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 581, Lazy Shirou wrote: I will shitpost so hard if they dont hammer me before I get my PC
i shitposted too hard although i would have done that as either alignment

you can't just have me not posting much for a few days and don't expect hyper shitposting and theatrics when i return

simply doesn't work

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

ok so hmmm, this is just how i see this game going forward but basically, i think on terms of eliminations to reach wincon we're back at zero technically, but i think the gamestate for us is far from being "back at zero", you seem both to be on the top of read lists due to my/norwe flip here and i think winning now is about knowing how to navigate as town eats itself at some false assumptions like scum were mostly sticking together and psyche being a mislim that i was trying to get to protect my buddy norwe

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

We need 4 mislims in a 10p game. it's basically a nightless micro at this point, it should be easier to control associatives now that the team is halved, i think bussing here is a bit suboptimal now that you're both town read yeah. i think i can see a world where the game goes a bit smoothly for us from now on given the positioning but i guess they can always start to paranoia psyche or something.

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:23 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

i planted a few fake associatives lately before going down, and also had the help of some townies planting stuff themselves, so i just also want to leave a few bulletpoints on arguments/things that can be highlighted to perhaps push some people, and also comment on the state of potential mislims.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:27 am

Post by T-Bone »

I was joking you're great

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:27 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

MISLIM POOL

i think that other than Shea and maybe Enchant (which i'll post one thing for some potential paranoia in a potential F4/F3 that has Enchant on it), everyone else is varying degrees of misliminable right now. From top (easiest) to bottom (hardest), i think it's something like:

Cakez
StD
Sheep
Dunnstral
Gamma

Enchant
(F3/F4 scenario only and noticeably harder, i think people may paranoia him a bit more if we reach there as sheep said so already)

i'm not sure you should just push Cakez here though, maybe wait a bit to see where Shea mind is because the game right now feels a bit like you'll just need to play around him as he'll be full of confidence and credit for the next 2 dayphases at least.

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:09 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

?BULLETPOINTS? FOR MISLIMS

Cakez

Spoiler:
i think cakez has been all over the place. he was hard pushing to get psyche quickly before getting into norwe together with me and i think that in a vacuum is easy to sell as scummy, but he was also swapped into the challenge by norwee, and voted by norwee himself, so although there's super good arguments for scum!Cakez, there's also some pretty good counter arguments given the swap, but there's a counter-counter argument for the swap i believe:

"maybe cakez was swapped into shirou place because then he would have a justification to stop busing shirou and pile into psyche. the world view that shirou was scum, but psyche was also scum, and norwee was also probably scum feels fabricated". it's a genuinely shocking worldview to hold initially and i've been surprised at some cakez posts even though i know he's town. it's like he's third party or something sometimes.

i was also defending cakez initially at d1 and wanted to swap him out of the challenge.

2. StD

Spoiler:
i think StD has no super good arguments for being scum but no super good arguments against it. in early game amidst pooky vs me he town leaned me:
In post 445, Save The Dragons wrote: Alisae and Shea seem town as well as gamma. Shirou too. Makes me feel better about killing cakez for the memez
In post 1201, Save The Dragons wrote: enchant town

shirou probably town?

i'm running out of town reads tbh so it's gotta be like cakez pengu you freedom norwee someone else?
but he starts to doubt it later and then keeps alternating votes between me and psyche, saying he doesn't believe much in scum me but the lim pool isn't good, and then after norwee swaps me for cakez he says:
In post 4404, Save The Dragons wrote: if norwee is scum, why did he rescue scum!shirou who wasn't in danger

therefore, is norwee actually town here?
but he always suspected norwee before so i don't think it's good to push a narrative that he was protecting norwee with me or whatever. i think the narrative i would sell is that he was unsure about if he should bus or help me push psyche.

3. Sheep

Spoiler:

Sheep hasn't posted much yet, he's just a slot not many people are hard town reading i think, but his posting technically doesn't seem bad or that easy to push, however there's some weird stuff that HC did, like voting Enchant (which if somehow you're in ELO, depending on people reads on Enchant it could be constructed as a forced bus?) but most importantly this comes to mind:
In post 2816, Haschel Cedricson wrote: Hello all, I was going to get caught up and then the site went down for the upgrade and then work yesterday was a shitshow. I am still here trying to get caught up. Shirou, give me a summary of what I have missed please.
HC was suspecting me, but between me/ali/enchant he began to push Enchant, and then later says for his scum read to give him a summary of "what happened"? it's not impossible to try to construct this as a "scum slip" in fact, something that should have gone to the scum PT, but i think that would be reachy/stretchy. it's a really weird post in a vacuum even if i know he's town though

4. Alisae / Dunnstral

Spoiler:

Ah yes. The mislimmable slot that became so town after the rep out. However...the rep out is one of the few things holding they high in the readlists of some, and there's some people doubting it already like sheep/gamma. Shea doesn't think they're scum though, and Shea will for the next days be the loudest person most likely.

however, i'll give one last push to this as i'm being eliminated: i'll pretend as if this game has been frustating, miserable for us scum basically, and feel emotional by saying "i've quite a few regrets here" or something, i think it's dangerous to point that out yourselves, but if forced to, perhaps you can look back at this and propose that maybe there was some sort of disagreement/drama on the scum PT and that resulted in the ali rep out. maybe scum were feeling the pressure since the start of the game with pooky/tbone/shea on us and that made us have arguments about what to do (i think my 180º turn on ali read can also be read as being unsure if we should bus or not or so)

5. Gamma

Spoiler:

i think gamma is an even harder mislim than dunn perhaps. however, she tried to soft defend me before norwee flip and even a bit after by suggesting dunn being the scum rather than me, but most importantly she was also voting psyche rather than me for most of the time in d3 i think, so if the narrative is that psyche was trying to be strongarmed by me to protect norwee, looking on people in the psyche wagon when it was psyche vs me may be "fruitful".

I'M NOT 100% SURE that she was voting psyche between psyche vs me though during all the time. PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK HER ISO before pushing anything.

she also said something like "maybe we should consider norwee/ali/shirou all town because otherwise we just lose" in one post though, i think. maybe doublecheck that as well.

6. Enchant

Spoiler:

i think there isn't much in favor of scum!enchant, but also the main thing people town read him for is his mech plan.

however, i ALSO posted a super detailed mech plan and am a relatively okay player at mech, it's not impossible to craft that I'm the one that created the plan in the scum PT, checked with firebringer first to know if it worked or not, gave it to Enchant and he posted it for the credits since no one would expect scum!him to do a plan like that. i also knew for example that dayvigs counted to ELO even if not used when replying to Pooky about his mech talk, you could use that as leverage that there was talk about mech in the scum PT beforehand.

this needs an extra push though, so as i'm going down, i'll shade enchant a bit in a weird way, it's NOT something to be pushed for before ELO imo, but if you ever get really desperate or in need of a Enchant lim, you may look back to the stuff i posted near EoD today and say "maybe this shade on Enchant here was a last attempt at distancing or so". may be good wifom food.

shea is...just not mislimmable i think, and if he ever is i think it's because of future stuff and not something i can try to help with

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:10 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

i believe if shea has wrong reads it's beneficial to let him lead town in the wrong direction around

if lucky people can start to paranoia him, but if not so lucky most of the "blame" and "bad rep" from the mislims would end up on him rather than on any of you guys

if he starts to catch onto you guys, maybe it's a good second kill but yeah..

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:14 am

Post by T-Bone »

At this point I think you can just troll, don't bother posting final reads. It's too late for you to try and treat me like you treated Shea, it'll just look bad if you do it now.

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

i hope he won't neither be killed or get around to either of you though

i'm not sure he'll come around psyche slot but i do think he may end up suspecting you at some point tbone, hopefully not though. i want to see him alive trying to figure out who were my partners! it's exciting to see if he'll ever figure out that the narrative of me trying to mislim psyche to protect norwee is a intentionally crafted one by me at some point when i realized norwee was going down and even if i bussed at that point it would be rough to save myself.

i feel like the plotting villain and he's like, the detective trying to crack the case of a locked room murder. i want to see him squirm a bit!

but yeah i think that's all i have energy left to say here

GOOD LUCK TEAM

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:15 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 597, T-Bone wrote: At this point I think you can just troll, don't bother posting final reads. It's too late for you to try and treat me like you treated Shea, it'll just look bad if you do it now.
yeah i wasn't quite planning to treat you like shea

just post a final "NK ANALYSIS" stuff that will look pretty scummy but lightly shading enchant to seem like a last attempt at distancing rather than you

Return to “Completed Game Topics”