Mafia 46: No Vanilla Townie - Game over!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:13 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Burp! Go Town...
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:38 am

Post by Twomz »

I targetted Olio for a vig kill last night, but it obviously didn't go through.

If we're dealing with a mafia doc, then we'd have gotten a guilty, and if we're dealing w/ a GF he couldn't have stopped the kill... We know that GF's aren't unnightkillable because of GL's vig kill of Monty. So i don't know what's going on.

When did a cop clear Air? Maybe the lack of NKs was because the mafia recruited the Doc? If she blocked my kill of olio, then that would explain why he didn't die. Especially since she's the only doc left.

Regardless, i probably am the best play for today. I just hope after the NK you can figure out who the last mafiaso(at this point it has to be just one...) is.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:20 am

Post by VitaminR »

No real explanation there then.

Vote: Twomz

I cleared Airotcia, btw. I investigated her last night.
Passdog
Passdog
Goon
Passdog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:48 pm

Post by Passdog »

Airotcia: what was your night action?
Passdog
Passdog
Goon
Passdog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:49 pm

Post by Passdog »

If twomz is town Airotcia is a mafia doc. Wanted to get that out there in case I die tonight.
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:37 am

Post by Airotcia »

I protected Twomz this night
mikehart
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
Dourgrim Jr.

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:08 pm

Post by mikehart »

That's a lynch!

As the town gathered around Twomz and strung him up he screamed, "And so dies the last of the great mafia families!" Thats right. Twomz was the last mafioso. He was a
Godfather

Well done town. You win.

roles can be found at http://www.geocities.com/mikehart526/Mafia46Town.html and http://www.geocities.com/mikehart526/Mafia46Scum.html

Thoughts on the game?
V/LA every weekend for awhile.

I officially owe Maruchan.
Passdog
Passdog
Goon
Passdog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:41 pm

Post by Passdog »

I had heaps of fun. Havig No Vanilla Townies means that everyone has a lot of fun with their roles.

I think the mason president/recuiter was probably a little unfair. It made things way too easy after logicticus had a few cops to coordinate. I guess thats why there were so many scum though.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:29 pm

Post by VitaminR »

Good game guys. The town was powerful, but there were also 7 scum. Twomz's early claim on the BJ wagon was great, btw. Really had me fooled for a second.

Congrats to Passdog and Airotcia as well. Passdog used the insane cop role very effectively. Air made some good protection choices and counterclaiming bertrand was a tough call.

Go secondary win conditions, btw. :)
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:27 pm

Post by Lloyd »

mikehart wrote:
Monty

You are the Mafia Godfather. Every even night, along with your underling Bertrand, you may decide who to kill. You may then pm me the player's name and whether you or Bertrand commits the kill. That player will be killed. You may converse with Bertrand on odd nights as well. You have also bought out a member of the police force, however you do not know who this person is nor do they know who you are, but the information you receive is good.

Win condition: Control the majority of the town.

(mod note: turns up innocent to cops)
Twomz

You are the Mafia Godfather. Every odd night, along with your underling BabyJesus, you may decide who to kill. You may then pm me the player's name and whether you or BabyJesus commits the kill. That player will be killed. You may converse with BabyJesus on even nights as well. You have also bought out a member of the police force, however you do not know who this person is nor do they know who you are, but the information you receive is good.

Win condition: Control the majority of the town.

(mod note: invincible to night kills and turns up innocent to cops)
Hello mikehart,

How come Monty could be night killed, but Twomz could not be night killed?
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:27 am

Post by Shamrock »

Cool game, nicely designed :)
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:03 am

I liked my role too! Looked like "Delivery Boy" on the surface, but after Airotcia's and bertrand's doctor claims, I figured things out. By an incredible stroke of luck, I had delivered something to both. Syringes to Airotcia, and spaghetti to bertrand.

Great job, scum!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:04 am

Oh yes, that's how I discovered I was a rolefinder.

In addition to the two cops, my recruitment was quite a coup for the Mason group.

Yay Town!

olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:00 am

Post by olio »

Thanks for the game! I had great time :)

I think that two mason groups made it bit easier to town. Maybe a traitor would've make it more even?
[size=75]Music makes the world go 'round,
there's no life without a sound.[/size]
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:04 am

Post by Twomz »

@ Lloyd: Probably because it was me and BJ alone in a mafia group. He could roleblock and i was GF. We could also only kill everyother night :? (thus the lack of NKs.)

It was a good game... but when it got to the point where it was me and BJ vs 11 townies... i got kinda depressed (I knew i wasn't going to win) when BJ got lynched... i pretty much gave up hope... (1 vs 9?) I did get closer than i thought i would.

So, how did i do on my first ever game to be mafia :P?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:15 am

Post by Airotcia »

Yeah!! Incredible game!! I really had a good time playing with you! :D

Really nice people and a great Mikehart!! Thanks!! :D
bertrand
bertrand
Goon
bertrand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:00 am

Post by bertrand »

Hey, BabyJesus.. that was me :P
bertrand
bertrand
Goon
bertrand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:02 am

Post by bertrand »

Interesting.. so SOS was working with both groups.. The only info I got out of him was "help im a bug is evil"
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:36 am

Post by Lloyd »

Twomz wrote:@ Lloyd: Probably because it was me and BJ alone in a mafia group. He could roleblock and i was GF. We could also only kill everyother night :? (thus the lack of NKs.)
With the exception of odd night only kills vs. even night only kills, you and BabyJesus had very similar roles to Monty and Bertrand.

Thus, I don't understand why you were invincible to night kills.

Is there something disadvantageous about odd night only kills, when compared to even night only kills?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:53 am

Post by Lloyd »

I just realized a difference between Bertrand (vote buyer) and BabyJesus's role (roleblocker).

Hmm...I would have thought a role blocker might be considered more powerful than a vote buyer, since a role blocker's effect happens sooner. Or, maybe not.

Either way...I'd like to read mikehart's explanation about the balance in power between Twomz and Monty's groups. Thanks.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:32 am

Post by Twomz »

Me and BJ could only win if there were 4 players left, and both of us were alive, or if only one of use was alive, only 2 players were left.

Monty's group could have won w/ 6 players left in the game, if they hadn't been destroyed so early in the game.

Also... darn you SOS... I was going to fake claim cop w/ your information... but you died freakin Night 1 :x
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:25 am

Post by logicticus »

Yeah nice game. I loved my role and I got really lucky on some of the people that I recuited that made the group pretty powerful.

On the night I died, I tried to recruit Airotica, but didnt tell anyone for some reason. Then I died. So I was half convinced she was scum, but still pretty sure I died because people were hinting that I had a powerful role.

Great game and go secondary win conditions indeed!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:52 am

Twomz, you did a super job as scum. You didn't give anything away. You were lynched mostly by process of elimination!

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:28 am

Post by Twomz »

Yeah, but being in a 2 person scum group in a 20 player game kinda sucks... Even from the beginning i was pretty sure we were going to lose. It was fun though, Although, not as much when i was all alone versus an angry mob of townies... :(. Maybe i'll do better next time.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:18 pm

Post by BabyJesus »

Twomz wrote:Yeah, but being in a 2 person scum group in a 20 player game kinda sucks... .

yep...would been a better game I think with only one scum group, a little larger I think.
:coo:
Back On The List: Fritzler, Pooky
Solo Town winner of Payola Mafia.
Scum's Best Friend: Nightcow

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”