angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:37 am

Post by angela »

In post 598, Scorpious wrote:I'd like to know why you are so defensive of Andres..

Time to commute.
i’m not tho?

i think your push has been bad pretty much from the beginning

that isn’t defending someone else
love goes on like birdsong as soon as possible after a bomb

how to be like somebody else
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:39 am

Post by angela »

In post 596, Scorpious wrote:
In post 592, angela wrote:@scorpious

why didn’t you ask questions regarding my entrance earlier

and

i already answered the why ?? but you just decided not to quote that one for some reason?
Fair, big posts are not easy for me, I'm surprised it was as coherent as it was.

But what I didn't quote has no bearing on what I'm saying tbh. I want to know how it just kinda got pushed away,then someone actually called you scummy for it,then just also backed away,for no reason..

As far as bringing it up now. I wanted to read the game and started at the begining,and this just happens to be at the very beginning.
if you know my purpose was to engage with andresvmb because they had already mentioned the rules and i wanted to see if they actually interested in rules and such and not just finding something to say

as i’ve already said

then i don’t even understand what you are asking me to explain

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:49 am

Post by angela »

like i can take the time to walk you through entire thought process and such if you really want but if your approach to that is going to be

‘you’re mafia based on these things that aren’t actually mafia indicative and ignoring everything else you’ve done’

it doesn’t really feel like super worthwhile for me to do so

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 602, angela wrote:like i can take the time to walk you through entire thought process and such if you really want but if your approach to that is going to be

‘you’re mafia based on these things that aren’t actually mafia indicative and ignoring everything else you’ve done’

it doesn’t really feel like super worthwhile for me to do so
First off, if I thought you or Andres was immediately scum based on any of that I would be voting you. I am noting what I see as a potential connection based on what was written and timing.

I never “pushed” Andres at that point. I was questioning something that nobody would believe. I’ve also stated that it’s been proven true. Thanks to you.. Which could be why he is so he’ll bent on me being scum. I also hate when people are stubborn and won’t listen when I’m telling the truth.

tbh I find his a lot more scummy than you.

I’m just pointing out what I’ve seen. There has been literally zero new content added. I’m just probing. Cause y’know *whisper* that’s what we’re supposed to be doing..

Lastly, if you find yourself struggling to communicate. Concentrate on the quality of your posts and not quantity. I’m assuming English is not your first launguage( you type better than people I know that have spoken of their whole lives btw). You have the most posts, which is not a point at all. But I’d rather you have 30 less posts and feel more confident in your communication. I hope I’m not offending you.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

You were proven to be wrong, not the other way around. The fact that you fail to grasp something so basic is just beyond me.

How can you conclude that me saying my rate is 25/26, and then admitting that I included one game on a different platform, but the actual number being 24/25 (96%), means that you were right? It’s like aggressive nonsense.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Ugh I misread your post. Just ignore that I want this subject to be dead.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

And it wasn’t proven to be true by angela. This is the basic distinction you are failing to grasp. I clearly knew the number. Or at the very least, I showed that I at the very least kept a reasonably accurate record of the games I’ve played. And that’s NOT why I think you’re Scum. I’ve been questioning your thought process and your way of approaching my slot and others. That’s the fundamental item you’re not understanding.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

So stop phrasing it as it being driven by a disagreement over a number. I find that incredible. At the very least try and understand the reasoning behind a read.
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by angela »

In post 603, Scorpious wrote:I never “pushed” Andres at that point. I was questioning something that nobody would believe. I’ve also stated that it’s been proven true.

tbh I find his a lot more scummy than you.

I’m just pointing out what I’ve seen. There has been literally zero new content added. I’m just probing. Cause y’know *whisper* that’s what we’re supposed to be doing..
i... still do not understand what andresvmb stating that percentage has to do with andresvmb potentially being mafia though, or what you questioning this would lead to, as i've stated numerous times

also, you could have easily checked it, as i asked you at one point if you had checked it and then checked it myself, shrug

kittytacky also agreed with you describing it as a gambler's fallacy, and also chose to ignore me questioning them about it

eh i mean, if you really want to say what we're supposed to be doing is probing, what would you describe my general interactions with most players as if not 'probing'?

like for you to say 'i'm probing that's what we're supposed to be doing' after saying one of me or andresvmb is probably mafia while completely ignoring what i've been doing and such is kinda ...

will respond to the communication bit in another post

maybe

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by angela »

also if you want to 'probe' something please probe malcolmtucker coming to the thread and ignoring everything directed their way during their absence and just making those two posts

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by angela »

In post 609, angela wrote:also if you want to 'probe' something please probe malcolmtucker coming to the thread and ignoring everything directed their way during their absence and just making those two posts
right like multiple people trying to ask them things (myself and galron off the top of my head, possibly others)

and it's like, what are we supposed to do, just keep reposting ships in night style?

whereas someone else could rephrase our attempts at doing so and maybe then malcolmtucker would engage et cetera

idk

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 606, Andresvmb wrote:And it wasn’t proven to be true by angela. This is the basic distinction you are failing to grasp. I clearly knew the number. Or at the very least, I showed that I at the very least kept a reasonably accurate record of the games I’ve played. And that’s NOT why I think you’re Scum. I’ve been questioning your thought process and your way of approaching my slot and others. That’s the fundamental item you’re not understanding.
It’s an anomalous percentage , nobody will argue that.Angela went and looked it up. I wasn’t wasting my time with that.are you done twisting what I say to fit your narrative? That’s my final word on that..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 607, Andresvmb wrote:So stop phrasing it as it being driven by a disagreement over a number. I find that incredible. At the very least try and understand the reasoning behind a read.
Ok, man. Sounds good. It’s an awful push but do you..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by angela »

In post 603, Scorpious wrote:Lastly, if you find yourself struggling to communicate. Concentrate on the quality of your posts and not quantity. I’m assuming English is not your first launguage( you type better than people I know that have spoken of their whole lives btw). You have the most posts, which is not a point at all. But I’d rather you have 30 less posts and feel more confident in your communication. I hope I’m not offending you.
i at no time as town have ever focused on the quantity of my posts - i do not see much need to as this isn't a post restricted game anyway

if i concentrated greatly on the quality of my posts i would end up simply never ever posting as no post would ever be high enough quality

english is not my first language (or second or third) but i have been familiar with it for two thirds of my life and languages and language related fields (comp lit and semiotics) have been the focus of my studies so i generally do not think the issue in is understanding of the language itself

but rather that, all of my thoughts are on top of eachother and it is very difficult for me to accurately translate those thoughts into words, and i often misunderstand others due to inaccurately filling in the blanks or misunderstanding context or lack of shared experience or inability to determine intention (sarcasm, mafia agenda, etc) frequently overassigning

which is part of why i try to work in possibilities as often as possible

and probably i should do better about posting followup thoughts to posts i have just made but i do not really know how to have the thoughts before i post instead of after

anyway, in terms of like, post numbers, ideally i would have roughly 30 less posts and that would be in the bottom third of everyone, as i am not particularly suited to the role i have adopted for myself in recent games, it's just that, the game suffers if no one assumes that role and i don't know how to address this without assuming the role myself, so i guess similar to how morning tweet says she does not like day one and such i have become more and more of a day one/day two player (which sometimes has drawbacks certainly; i was a pr in two of the games morning tweet has moderated somewhat recently and yeah)

but how are we meant to sort everyone if less than half of everyone is producing sortable content so just trying the best i can and if you have an approach you think would be better for me feel free to share it

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by angela »

idk as far as posts i probably shouldn't be making it's largely ones like that one probably, so, sorry

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by angela »

or i could go back to posting really long walls as i have tried previously and actually only one person in the game read any of them, so

and if i simply did not post from my phone that would probably curtail a lot of the issues one might find with me but that would also limit me to only posting in narrow windows these days, and sometimes there being days between (which sometimes i cannot avoid anyway) but then there'd be a much higher frequency of these and at that point it would probably be better for me to not play

which maybe it is arguable that it would better for me to not play anyway

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by angela »

sorry again okay no more posts like that only solving when i return

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by Scorpious »

I take it back.. you speak better than everyone I know lol.

I did not deserve such a gracious response…

Ok, agreed, back to solving

So you like to “take the reigns of the game” ? Kinda like be the driver?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I will read everything you post angela :3
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 542, Scorpious wrote:
In post 534, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 369, Scorpious wrote:I'm fairly confident that within a few posts Kitty will vote me..
Correct. How is my post an overreaction? It's not like I flipped out, I just snarked at gera. This and your other posts regarding me read like a shade-throwing attempt.
I'll wait until I catch up to vote you to not accidentally hammer you if it came to that though
I'm not the only one that thinks so. and I think I've reference you twice..

What does the bold even mean?
In post 534, I said I am still catching up and despite my intent to vote you, I'm not doing it until I read the entire thread. Sorry if it was vague. The vote in 537 is unrelated to the rest of my post and is due to my read on you.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 549, angela wrote:i think pretty clear kittytacky was working to scorpious vote there through the posts just because vote is in last post doesn’t mean needs to be connected to rest of post in context

however the bit about ‘don’t want to hammer’ or whatever kinda ???

like it maybe seems too planned altogether as a series of posts to have the first one also say ‘lemme read the game first tho’
It's not planned, I saw there were a lot of pages to catch up on and I didn't want to vote until I do lest I accidentally hammer him early in the day if a wagon had been built to E-2 (i.e E-1 with NM in the game).
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 573, Scorpious wrote:
In post 565, Nero Cain wrote:lets just vote Scorp, he's clearly not reading.

VOTE: Scorpious
I think I currently have the 3 worst votes ever on me right now, lol..

They just keeping getting worse and worse..
Elaborate.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 621, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 573, Scorpious wrote:
In post 565, Nero Cain wrote:lets just vote Scorp, he's clearly not reading.

VOTE: Scorpious
I think I currently have the 3 worst votes ever on me right now, lol..

They just keeping getting worse and worse..
Elaborate.
Well, the one you quoted is just dumb..

Yours is is just weird, like even the post you put it in is wack.

And Andres just thinks he found scum and pride is a mf’er…

Ok 2 of the worst. But with militank around it may as well be 3.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

UNVOTE:
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:07 pm

Post by geraintm »

VOTE: scorpious
In post 587, MalcolmTucker wrote:
I'm getting town vibes from Scorpious a good bit, I don't think their posts are perfect but for the most part they seem genuine in a way I don't reckon is too mafia at the moment.
this feels like the exact sort of post someone makes with a green flip in mine.
this and the subsequent post do ping me a little

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”