Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:28 am

Post by Phoebus »

Bugger!
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:09 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Good game, everyone. It was a lot of fun. (hums the song "getting away with murder") ;)

Puzzle wrote:As for Yosarian2, I could feel it.
Yeah...I was pretty sure you were scum; at first, I wasn't planning on pushing for your lynch, but about halfway through day 2 it seemed like you had figured me out, and I figured that you were probably going to kill me night 2, so I had to get you lynched during the day in order to survive. I just think it's funny that I seem to be better at finding scum when I'm the SK then I am as town.

PBuG: Sorry to hear about your great-grandfather.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:46 pm

Post by d_rouge »

Sorry PBuG for not answering your PM, but I had already left when it arrived.

Good game everybody!
Bravo, Yosarian2! There was one time when I had some doubts about you but I quickly dismissed it, I have to admit that I hadn't considered the possibility of a naive cop.

In hindsight it would have probably been the right play to lynch SV instead of Phoebus in order to know something about her cop results (if we could trust them, I mean), but Phoebus was trying too hard to prove that SV was mafia with Puzzle and that's what made me vote him.

See you all!
World Champions!!!
Lauritz Melchior
Lauritz Melchior
Goon
Lauritz Melchior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:29 am

Post by Lauritz Melchior »

Great job Yosarian. I never suspected you. I was too busy being convinced of Phoebus' guilt :oops:

Phoebus, I have eaten my hat.
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:22 am

Post by Phoebus »

You better have! *grumbles*

Vote Lauritz for hatless!

Never be personally offended. That's prolly what made you fixate on me. I even changed my vote later when it was obviuos you were above board.
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:51 am

Post by TBuG »

When Yosarian killed d_rouge, I knew he had won just because I knew that Lauritz and Sapphire probably would vote for eachother.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:41 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yeah, that was the plan. :)

I had a few really lucky breaks this game, too. The biggest was probably on day 1, when I was sent to spy on STD and found out he was the cop, letting me kill off the cop before he had a chance to investigate me. And of course, being cleared by a cop was just amazingly lucky, but I figured I was in good shape by then anyway unless SV had some easily provable claim.
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:44 pm

Post by d_rouge »

So you were the SK, but still had the abilities you claimed or did you become an SK after Ouranos died?

Mod, could we see the roles and the night choices, if it's possible?
World Champions!!!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:32 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yeah, I actually told pretty much all of the truth about my role, I just didn't mention some...minor details. ;) I was the SK all along, but it said in my PM that "I was always not in control of my actions." I tried to kill someone night 1, but instead, I was forced by Ouranos to spy on Save The Dragons, and reported back to Ouranos that Save the Dragons was spying on Phobes night 1.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:58 am

Post by TBuG »

Town

Zeus
Save The Dragons, you are Zeus, mighty god of lightning and ruler of the gods. As ruler of the gods, you may observe anyone you like without interruption. Once every night, you may observe another person, god, or possibly even Titan. You will then find out where that person, god, or Titan went that night. You win when the Gaians have fallen.

Hades
shelper, you are Hades, god of wealth and ruler of the Underworld. As ruler of the underworld, you have the ability to speak with the dead and learn valuable information. Once every night, you may call upon one of the dead to hear what they need to say. You win when the Gaians have fallen.

Poseidon
Lauritz Melchior, you are Poseidon, ruler of the seas. You have been forced out of the seas and onto the land. However, you have a valuable weapon, the trident. Once every even-numbered night, you may attempt an attack on another's life. You win when the Gaians have fallen.

Hera
Phoebus, you are Hera, goddess of marriage and children. Nobody is in the mood to get married or to reproduce, so you can't really do much. You win when the Gaians have fallen.

Demeter
SapphireVerde, you are Demeter, goddess of agriculture. As goddess of agriculture, you speak to plants to hear what they say. Once each night, you may speak to the plants to learn of the true intentions of another being. You win when the Gaians have fallen.

NOTE: Never a bad result.

Gaia
BabyJesus, you are Gaia, the earth. Some of your children formed the Gaian Alliance to cause the downfall of you and your other family members. The dead are buried in your soil, and as all but a few of the gods have fallen, you may call upon the powers of any dead god or goddess, or other Greek being for that matter even if they did not die during this current course of events. For example, you may call upon the powers of Hypnos, god of sleep, even though he died before the current course of events. You can also use this technique to verify if a god or other being is dead or living. You win when the Gaians have fallen.

NOTE: can be used to determine which roles are in the game.

Ouranos
JereIC, you are Ouranos, the sky. You used to be in a constant… um… "embrace" with Gaia, but she asked one of your sons, Kronos, to… um… "emasculate" you. When Kronos threw the… um… "family jewels" into the ocean, the Erinyes, among others, sprang up. Once every night, you may call upon them to do your bidding, but there is no saying they will be eager to obey. You win when the Gaians have fallen.

Rheia
d_rouge, you are Rheia, mother of the six living gods. You can easily persuade them to vote to kill a certain other being. Once every night, you may choose someone to persuade to vote for another certain member. You win when the Gaians have fallen.

Evil
Kronos
Puzzle, you are Kronos, ruler of the Titans. You are the king of the newly formed Gaian Alliance. You, Fuldu (Typhon) and Lubabah (Oceanus). The three of you may talk at night to decide who you will kill, and who will do it. You, Puzzle, will send it in to me. You win once you make up half of the living deities.

Oceanus
Lubabah, you are Oceanus, the sea. You have forced the ruler, Poseidon, out, and have the seas all to yourself. You rebelled against your mother, Gaia. You are the second-in-command of the newly formed Gaian Alliance, you, Fuldu (Typhon) and Puzzle (Kronos). The three of you may talk at night to decide who you will kill, and who will do it. Puzzle will send it in to me. You win once you make up half of the living deities.

Typhon (but really Persephone)
Fuldu, you are Persephone, in disguise as Typhon. You almost died, but your half-siblings in the Underworld gathered their power to revive you and give you the temporary form of Typhon. You killed the real Typhon and took his place, as you worked to avenge the death of all of the other deities. You are third-in-command of the newly formed Gaian Alliance, you, Puzzle (Kronos) and Lubabah (Oceanus). The three of you may talk at night to decide who you will kill, and who will do it. Puzzle will send it in to me. You win IF: at least one member of the Gaian Alliance dies AND you survive until the endgame.

The Erinyes
Yosarian2, you are The Erinyes, the avengers of good. Well, that is, until Persephone died, the only reason why you stayed true to Hades. You have decided to kill Hades and his family one by one until you are all that is left. However, sometimes you may not have control over your actions. You win when you are the sole survivor.

I only have the night actions until Night 2 (I forgot to record them o.o;):

NIGHT CHOICES

NIGHT 1

BabyJesus (Gaia) envokes Ares on Lubabah (Oceanus) and Phoebus (Hera)
THEREFORE
Ares (n/a) makes Lubabah (Oceanus) and Phoebus (Hera) vote for each other

JereIC (Ouranos) commands Yosarian2 (Erinyes) to watch Save The Dragons (Zeus)
THEREFORE
Yosarian2 (Erinyes) doesn't succeed in killing Fuldu (Typhon/Persephone)

SapphireVerde (Demeter) finds that BabyJesus (Gaia) is looking extra GOOD today
d_rouge (Rheia) has Lauritz Melchior (Poseidon) vote for Lubabah (Oceanus)
Save The Dragons (Zeus) finds out that Phoebus (Hera) isn't doing anything
Lubabah (Oceanus) kills JereIC (Ouranos)

JereIC --- Ouranos, the sky and the father of the Erinyes --- protown, drowned in his sleep Night 1
NIGHT 2

Yosarian2 (Erinyes) kills Save The Dragons (Zeus)
SapphireVerde (Demeter) finds that Puzzle (Kronos) is sexy as Brad Pitt and is looking GOOD.
Puzzle (Kronos) kills shelper (Hades)
Lauritz Melchior (Poseidon) kills Fuldu (Typhon/Persephone)
d_rouge (Rheia) chooses not to act.
Save The Dragons (Zeus) finds out that shelper (Hades) is speaking with JereIC.

BabyJesus (Gaia) envokes Hypnos on SapphireVerde (Demeter)
THEREFORE
Hypnos (n/a) makes SapphireVerde (Demeter) sleep for the day.

Save The Dragons --- Zeus, ruler of the gods --- protown, slaughtered Night 2
shelper --- Hades, lord of the dead --- protown, pulverized Night 2
Fuldu --- Persephone, in disguise as Typhon --- neutral, stabbed Night 2
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:55 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Interesting...how did the Gaia role work?
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:36 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”