Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by Sucrose »

In post 622, Lastsurvivor wrote:I'm a VT.
Gmorn next.

-----

Sucrose, you were saying you had a town read on the cognito slot earlier. So why is he now a potenital scum partner?
Lurker situation is def strange. I'm all for lynching him today, but I'm not sure I really understand the numbers.

I did have a town-read on the slot, if it wasn't for his interactions with Reg I'd still think it was town. But him deciding Reg is most definitely town for reasons I don't follow, and apparently following his views to a T, naturally makes me suspect him as a scum partner. It's almost too obvious, though. I'd suspect Guile slightly over him. The only ones I strongly think
aren't
a potential Reg-partner are Goodmorning and you, in that order.

In post 624, Human Destroyer wrote:This is what I got from Lurker:

"I'm an SK, I just lost the game to tell you that, have fun guys! ^_^"

I don't really know why the hell he claimed that, but from going through the different scenarios, there's a few paths, that had we taken him up on his offer (Like some people have suggested) would have led to his victory. I don't really get it either, though. Maybe he isn't bulletproof and thought he was going to get shot by mafia.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Post by Regfan »

The site seems to be having 'General Error' every time I try and post for some reason.

Sucrose changing her read on Kit from him being one of her strongest town-reads, to then stating that CES is town based on his slot to then changing it to him being one of her scum-reads is her avoiding making new enemies. She wants to make sure all her scum-reads meet with the people likely to vote her thus not having to create any ripples inside the ones that will likely make the determining votes on whether she gets lynched or not. Her saying that her reason for FoS'ing CES is because she doesn't follow his read on me based on his reasoning is a blatant lie because if she was even attempting to look up his reasoning she'd have been meta'ing me and comparing my town and scum play (Which sadly are miles apart) but she hasn't done that at all.

In post 618, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:He said he forfeited his kill? I don't think he'd lie + it makes more sense than his original claim which allowed for 4 nightkills on the Night he used it.

Fair enough. We'll lynch him when mass-claim ends then.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:12 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

VT.

HD can finish it.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:15 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

Role Cop

Sucrose is Vanilla (I get VTs and Goons as Vanilla)
Are you ready for this?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:41 am

No way there's just two scum then.

Back to metaing people. Are you doing anything productive in that regard, Regfan?

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:31 am

Post by Regfan »

In post 631, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:No way there's just two scum then.

Back to metaing people. Are you doing anything productive in that regard, Regfan?

Don't think I agree with 'more than two scum' from the claims. I can see both scum being goons and the role cop being there solely to confirm jailer and tracker while catching fake-claims and the strength of those three roles isn't superstrong to make 2-1-10 impossible, especially given that the mechanic probably favours scum.

And I went through Soras meta about two weeks (?) ago and his only scum game was the Woof Woof game which isn't a real indicator or much given that it was a lolvigging game, he did have a tendency to want to strategically lurk throughout it though and posted things inside the QT that showed he's not terrible at scum as in he knows to fly under the radar and ampther game where he replaced in and then replaced out and I didn't get a super amount from it but I'll look up the link and re-read it again later. He only had one completed town game from memory too and his play there seemed a lot more, involved then it is here. Looked up Sucroses meta and she's playing to her scum meta almost to the tee and I have mixed memories of what the meta reading I did on Guile was about so that probably means I should look at it again. So yeah, tomorrow I'll get back around to reading that. If I don't you should bug me.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:53 am

In post 632, Regfan wrote:Don't think I agree with 'more than two scum' from the claims. I can see both scum being goons and the role cop being there solely to confirm jailer and tracker while catching fake-claims and the strength of those three roles isn't superstrong to make 2-1-10 impossible, especially given that the mechanic probably favours scum.

Don't be bad, Regfan. I thought 2-1-10 would've been off balancewise with jailkeeper, tracker + scum power, but still plausible enough given that I don't know our mod here. You just think it's plausible because of your deviant position on SKs.

Lurker
Lurker
Goon
Lurker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:15 am

Post by Lurker »

Hah, I have a power that even i haven't told you guys about.

Ridiculously overpowered.
SoraAdvent
SoraAdvent
Goon
SoraAdvent
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by SoraAdvent »

@Reg: I have two completed town games, Micro 86 and Micro 107.
You were in that dayvigging scumteam with me, remember? I felt in that game I had to lurk because I couldn't make any attempts at being obvtown, so... And the other one, Newbie 1248, where I replaced in and out was my first game.

And I would think that 2-1-10 is unlikely, given that the setup forces scum to get more mislynches(unless they can reverse it, but it's probably one shot), and the town power we've already seen.

Will post more soon, hopefully.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by Regfan »

I'm travelling for about three hours today, will try and get Soras ISO's of his town and scum game printed out and get through them on the train but today is Valentines day so I don't know when I'll be back tonight. Should be able to get to Guiles games tomorrow sometime though and have it all up in 24ish hours.

In post 633, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Don't be bad, Regfan. I thought 2-1-10 would've been off balancewise with jailkeeper, tracker + scum power, but still plausible enough given that I don't know our mod here. You just think it's plausible because of your deviant position on SKs.

Eh. I think 3-1-9 relies on cross-kills too much. Don't really want to get into a massive argument over this though because we'll find out sooner or later and it might just be wishful thinking that makes me think it's 10-2-1 (Plus SKs add such a large swinygness tot he game that more VTs are needed to compensate for it).
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Look at Guile's stuff first.

guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:50 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 633, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 632, Regfan wrote:Don't think I agree with 'more than two scum' from the claims. I can see both scum being goons and the role cop being there solely to confirm jailer and tracker while catching fake-claims and the strength of those three roles isn't superstrong to make 2-1-10 impossible, especially given that the mechanic probably favours scum.

Don't be bad, Regfan. I thought 2-1-10 would've been off balancewise with jailkeeper, tracker + scum power, but still plausible enough given that I don't know our mod here. You just think it's plausible because of your deviant position on SKs.

I think you mean rolecop, not tracker. If there are 3 mafia and 1 SK, I assume that the RC can find the SK and for it to be balanced, then scum would have to have 2 powers, else the Rolecop would only be able to find 1. I think it's possible that there are 2 mafia 1 with power and the other without, but I like to always think worse case scenario. Just yesterday, I read the phrase "Imagining the worst and proceeding with the best" and I liked it.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:00 am

Post by Regfan »

Just got home, tired as fuck so reading into Guile will have to wait until tomorrow morning.

Did remember / think of something that needed asking on the train earlier though: Lurker, you shot Pere N1, right?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:07 am

Post by Regfan »

Before I forgot and because I'm an idiot that didn't take a pen with me on the train I'll get this all down before I forget it too: When reading through Soras games I found uh, contradictions on his stances on scum-tells as town so meta-wise there isn't much to work with there. In one game he was of the stance bandwagoning is massively scummy but in the other game he didn't have an issue joining a wagon that was joining steam. His line of questioning towards players in the two town games had a lot more meat and depth to them in those games though whereas here it comes across as filler.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:25 am

In post 638, guille2015 wrote:
In post 633, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:

I think you mean rolecop, not tracker. If there are 3 mafia and 1 SK, I assume that the RC can find the SK and for it to be balanced, then scum would have to have 2 powers, else the Rolecop would only be able to find 1. I think it's possible that there are 2 mafia 1 with power and the other without, but I like to always think worse case scenario. Just yesterday, I read the phrase "Imagining the worst and proceeding with the best" and I liked it.

Did you not notice you guys lynched a Tracker?

guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:35 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 641, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Did you not notice you guys lynched a Tracker?

Shit, that is true. It totally forgot about it.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:16 am

Post by Sucrose »

In post 632, Regfan wrote:
Looked up Sucroses meta and she's playing to her scum meta almost to the tee
and I have mixed memories of what the meta reading I did on Guile was about so that probably means I should look at it again. So yeah, tomorrow I'll get back around to reading that. If I don't you should bug me.

Realistically I don't see how Reg could think I'm playing to my scum-meta, much less be so utterly confident about it. And he's wrong, of course, but it's more indicative of him being scum rather than a misguided townie.

Lurker is going to start lying like hell now if he hasn't given up. Ignore him.

Unvote, Vote: Lurker

Will post more tonight if I have time.

In post 642, guille2015 wrote:
In post 641, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Did you not notice you guys lynched a Tracker?

Shit, that is true. It totally forgot about it.

Wasn't our fault. I hammered with three hours till deadline; he posted once to dodge replacement, then never posted again. Regardless of whether there's two or three mafia, lynching Lurker is the right move today.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:20 am

Post by goodmorning »

Just want to point out that there are four days left in the Day, so we may want to come to a decision.

My vote is on Lurker. I think it'll stay there.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:21 am

Post by goodmorning »

EBWODP: Lurker is now at L-3, if I've not missed anything.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:11 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Know that there have been only three votes in the past six days. I tend to hold off doing votecounts when there are very few new votes.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:15 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 634, Lurker wrote:Hah, I have a power that even i haven't told you guys about.

Ridiculously overpowered.

You should totally tell us.

In post 627, Sucrose wrote:I did have a town-read on the slot, if it wasn't for his interactions with Reg I'd still think it was town. But him deciding Reg is most definitely town for reasons I don't follow, and apparently following his views to a T, naturally makes me suspect him as a scum partner. It's almost too obvious, though. I'd suspect Guile slightly over him. The only ones I strongly think aren't a potential Reg-partner are Goodmorning and you, in that order.

This response implies that you thought CES was a potential partner as soon as he replaced in...given that he started "following [Reg's] views to a T" as soon as he replaced in. But you said you had a town read on the slot in Which is fairly late into the day.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Lurker
Lurker
Goon
Lurker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:27 am

Post by Lurker »

My power is 1-shot deathproof.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

...deathproof meaning immune to lynches and NKs? or just NKs?
I'm skeptical either way, honestly.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”